My Sub's E-Mail

Story Info
Domme receives an e-mail from her favorite sub.
757 words
2.88
6.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I came when I opened the e-mail today, I wasn't expecting it at all. I took a deep breath when I opened the attachment, not knowing what was being sent. Looking at the image, a slow soft grin crept across my lips and then my grin warmed to a pulsating smile as I looked at him and I couldn't help but feel the air conditioned coolness being sucked in across My teeth and I started giggling. The giggle turned to a sigh as I realized I was just gazing on his image, which was (in truth) so very far away from me geographically.

You see, what was in the attachment was a photo of My sub. Not only do I breathe differently when I see his photo, but my heart races and my panties become a soggy wet mess, almost instantaneously. The way he bends to tie My stilettoes, or zip them up in the back, or the way he adjusts the line in My stockings so they are straight, the fine touches, he applies, just for Me to always look My best. The way he holds the door open for Me to enter first, the smell of his neck, all of these things, I remember, because they make him My sub. Yes, when I look at him, I don't see a 63-year-old healthy, gray-bearded, flat-top gentleman, I see the one who is devoted to Me. I see a man who has devoted his life to worshiping women, and now it's My turn.

Yes, when I gaze upon this image, I see each of his whisker stubble in his face as if I can reach out and feel each and every prickly end on his face. I reach out and brush the back of My hand on his scalp, which feels like bristles on a scrub brush, all of the hair cut to the same length, all tidy and in a row.. But, I can also envision that same hand cupping his "chin beard", his goatee, with its almost entirely gray strands resting against My palm. Next, I noticed the familiar "bulb" on the tip of his nose, which gives Me the impression it's been broken a time or two and taken a twist in healing. His mustache is long and covers his upper lip, I remember how it feels when pressing against My mouth. His lips are parted slightly as if to prepare themselves to give Me that warm kiss, which arrives only when summoned.

Next, his face is worn with age and experience of working in the sun and for serving our country. The furrowed brow tells Me he worries about those he cares for and takes pride for working long hours making sure safety is provided to those when he was on duty to serve and protect. Not only is My ground mole a sub in real life to serve and provide for others, but also a sub for My purposes to serve Me and provide for My wants and desires.

I continue to breathe deep breaths as I finish looking at this one I call My troll, My slithering slug, who takes My breath away by just a slight glance at a cyber picture sent from far away especially to make Me laugh and happy, as he knows he is here on this earth to provide for My satisfactions, and make My days more full by just greeting Me with a new "selfie."

Gathering My composure after I dissect this new image, I go to change clothes as I am soaked through and a wet mess as just the thought of bringing the flogger to his back and soaking up his silence afterwards makes My skin crawl with jittery goosebumps of excitation and the appropriate physiological response. I can't help but be joyful and overcome.

I came when I received My surprise in the e-mail today, it evoked a sense of longing, future expectations, but also of shared memories, which have already taken place. I can smell his skin as if it were right here next to Me now. He envelopes My brain, My heart, My soul as he is willing to serve, Me. I continue to look upon the image until I must look away because the reality of his distance is crushing to My brain. But, I will steal away another glance soon and discover something new that I hadn't seen before when I look upon the image of the one who is My soul mate and serf: My devoted sub.