My Summer at Camp Chestlake Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bustyalix
bustyalix
1,372 Followers

Stanley stopped himself short as he realized he was about to insult her. Ramona's face turned to a saddened one for a moment, but then it took on her regular appearance.

"Bigger than they used to be?" She said, finishing his sentence for him.

"Er..." Stanley said, feeling a bit awkward for a moment. But soon Ramona had a smile on her face, and his cock was twitching once again as the redheaded teen began bouncing her boobs up and down playfully with her forearm.

"You'd better believe it, big boy!" she said, puckering her lips and blowing him a kiss. "The bigger the better, am I right?"

"Umm...well, I...er..." Stanley stuttered.

Ramona simply rolled her eyes at his befuddlement.

"Just relax, Stanley..." she said, reaching down to the base of his cock with both hands. She heard him gulp as her hands began stroking him faster than she had been previously.

Stanley bucked his hips almost involuntarily as waves of pleasure coursed through his body repeatedly. He had never known how soft a girl's touch could be, and having his cock engulfed in Ramona's soft grasp was arguably better than anything he had experienced by himself. Ramona's hands had a natural feel that he just couldn't explain. It was as if she moisturized every inch of her skin extensively; yet Stanley knew this couldn't be the case based on his knowledge of her before Camp Chestlake.

Ramona could feel his cock really throbbing now. She had never been with a boy before, but somehow she knew that Stanley wasn't going to last much longer. She attributed his newfound excitement to the fact that her boobs were now bare and bouncing free. She noticed that when he opened his eyes long enough to take in some of the action his gaze was automatically focused on her chest, and he never took his eyes off her tits through the duration of his sight-seeing.

Ramona's hands now engulfed his entire shaft. Only his head was left exposed, and Stanley could feel her grip tightening on him like a vice. The busty redhead whipped her hair back and framed his cock with her tits; stroking him with her hands as her big globes offered a very scenic backdrop.

"Are you ready, Stanley? Are you ready to cum? I wanna see you shoot. Please shoot it for me, Stanley..."

"Oh...God...Ramona!" Stanley moaned, her dirty talk spurring him on. "Fuck this feels...so fucking good!"

Ramona was focused on his expression as his scrawny body writhed and squirmed under the power of her grasp. Despite the fact she knew more or less how this little excursion would go she was genuinely surprised that he had lasted this long. Granted it hadn't been very long at all, but still...

Stanley was huffing loud and trying to keep his butt pinned to the bed, but his aching erection was practically pulling him up of its own accord as though it had a mind of its own. Unfortunately for Stanley it was probably stronger than the rest of him combined, and he doubted he had the power necessary to keep his cum from spewing out of his cock like a geyser.

"Do it, Stanley! Cum for me!" Ramona cooed, her tits bouncing behind his cock as she furiously jerked him off. "Cum for me!"

Stanley couldn't think as he struggled to maintain his excitement. He knew he was trying to make this last as long as he possibly could, but he also knew that he didn't have the strength or will to make it happen. He doubted that even if he had the physical strength to do so his virgin mind would be beckoning his cock for release all the same.

"Fuck...fuck...fuck!!" Stanley yelled as he could no longer hold back. In what seemed like one instantaneous sensation he felt his balls tighten up, his cum boiling to the tip of his cock, and a sensation of freedom as a small stream of jizz erupted from him like a volcano.

"Oh! Oh!" Ramona yelped in surprise. She had known exactly what would happen, and even had a vague idea of when it would happen...yet somehow she still found herself surprised. It might have been due to the fact that she hadn't expected his cum to be as hot and sticky as it was, but she also thought it might have been the brute force his cock had exuded when it finally spasmed into bliss. Stanley obviously had some pent up reserves built up inside him somewhere.

"Ahhhh! Fuckk...!" Stanley moaned as his cock continued to spasm in Ramona's tight grip.

Even though his cock was throbbing hard and almost uncontrollably it didn't produce as much cum as the D-cup redhead had thought it would. She wondered if that was the case with all men, or if it was just Stanley. As it was there were only small streaks of jizz on her knuckles and the backs of her hands where his man glue had drizzled down, but her wrists were completely dry.

Ramona slowed her jerking to an almost complete stop as Stanley forced more time in between bucking his hips. The skinny teen boy was all but spent as Ramona brought her hands up the length of his cock and stopped right below the tip, allowing the last of his semen to seep out. When it finally had the nerdy teen leaned back on the bed, propping himself up with his elbows.

"Geez, Stanley...you really know how to get a girl going." Ramona said, teasingly as she caught his gaze.

"Uhh...Ramona, I, I didn't mean. Can you just give me like, um...thirty minutes, or maybe..."

"Stanley, shut up." The redhead said, finally releasing his cock from her hands and spreading her fingers apart in front of her face. "Wow, so this is what boy paste is like."

"I guess so." Stanley said as she brought her glazed hands to her nose and gave them a whiff. She immediately scrunched her face up and held her hands away from her face in response.

"Yeah...that definitely smells like boy." She said, bringing her right hand down to Stanley's bedside and repeatedly wiping it.

As Ramona was busy wiping his jizz off her hands Stanley's chest was heaving as he finally started to catch his breath. The feelings in his gut were making him nauseous, but his mind told him it was due to holding back his semen for as long as he did. Ramona's eyes caught his gaze and he instinctively looked away. She didn't want him to know of the feelings he felt - shame, guilt, and disappointment in himself.

But suddenly Ramona stood up, and as if reading his mind she leaned down into him to offer him comfort. Stanley breathed in deep and held his breath as the D cup redhead pressed her lips against his. When Stanley felt them he tried to kiss her more passionately, but only wound up missing his mark.

"Relax...just relax..." Ramona whispered with encouragement.

Stanley did as he was told and let his body lose tension. As he did that he felt his lips and Ramona's intertwining more fluidly now.

The two teens kissed for what seemed like an eternity, but when Ramona finally pulled away from him only one minute had passed.

Stanley's head was spinning. He felt as though he were having an out-of-body experience as Ramona raised up and resumed her previous posture at his bedside. Standing up straight she blew him a kiss and waved her hand.

"Byeeeee, Stanley!" she said, as she fixed her clothing and hair quickly before walking towards the door.

Stanley wanted to say something in return to get her to stay longer, but his words failed him and he found himself unable to speak. He opened his mouth and mouthed the words he wanted to say...but no sound emerged from his lips.

As he watched Ramona's sexy ass wag back and forth while she walked out the door he saw each of her buns tighten with every step she took. Soon her beautiful ass was out the door, and so was she.

Left with another steadily rising boner Stanley laid back and let his head hit the edge of the bed as loneliness crept back into the room.

bustyalix
bustyalix
1,372 Followers