My Summer Ch. 1

Story Info
Family learns the fun they can be to each other.
1.5k words
4.49
202.3k
32
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 08/22/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
badmatt
badmatt
28 Followers

It was my first summer home from college. I pulled up to the house and parked my truck. The tarp would keep everything safe for the time being and I decided to go inside and see if anyone was home. Upon entering and announcing my return, I realized that no one was home. “Wow, I guess I was missed.” I chuckled to myself wondering how the summer would go. I ran to the truck pulling out my computer, TV, VCR, DVD Player and movie collections. I was going to set everything up in my room, but decided to take advantage of the empty house and went down to the home office mom kept. I flipped the computer on and pulled up the Internet profile I’d stashed in a partitioned and passworded drive so I could bypass the parental controls on mom’s account. I started logging into some of my favorite porn sites and downloading stories, movies, and pictures to that hidden drive. I also popped into several chat sites and started my instant messengers, all the while looking for someone to play with as I viewed and read the porn I was downloading.

In short order I had found one of my favorite play mates and was sharing a bit of web cam love with her. We went to voice chat eventually and she kept asking to see “her little boy’s tool,” so I pulled my pants open and showed her how hard my cock was. I started to stroke it for her and asked “Is this what you want mommy?”

“That’s just what mommy needs,” she replied purringly as she stripped all the way for me. She was stroking her pussy and licking her fingers clean. “And mommy loves to reward her little boy for giving her what she needs by giving him what he needs too.” And with that she started to fuck herself with a large pink dildo. Soon she was plunging it in and out of her wet pussy as I pounded my hand up and down my hard cock. “Harder baby, fuck mommy harder and faster!!! Fill me up with your cock, cum in mommy and make me cum too!” Hearing all of that took me too far and I exploded cumming all over myself and the desk.

“Yessssssssss mommyyyyyyy yessssssssssssssss!!!” I screamed for her as I poured cum out of my cock again and again. Then I heard a gasp, that didn’t seem to emanate from the computer.

“Oh god Matt!” I heard my sister Amber yell from the door of the office. In my surprise I failed to notice she was rubbing herself through her shorts. My ‘mommy’ quickly said goodbye and told me to tend to what I needed to.

I quickly cleaned myself up and ran up to my sister’s room. Knocking on her door as I opened it and entered I said, “Amber, I can explain.” But I stopped there as I looked up and saw her already down to her bra and panties.

“What’s to explain? You’re a horny fucker just like me bro. Why do you think I watched that whole thing? Cause it made me hot as all hell,” she said very matter-of-factly. She was squirming on her bed and seemed to be a bit uncomfortable was just horny, as I would soon learn. “Can I see it again, I didn’t have a very good view of it from the door. And shut that door. If mom comes home, we’ll act like we’re just talking and catching up.”

In a stupor, I shut the door. “See what again?” I asked till too shocked to comprehend it all.

“Your big cock you sillymotherfucker. Would you fuck her if you could, would you fuck mom? I would. In a heartbeat.” With that declaration she stood up and unbuttoned my shorts.

“But Amber…” she covered my lips with a finger and shh’ed me as she dropped my pants to the floor. Then she pushed my boxers down to the floor too and my hard again cock bounced up and down. “Oh, god Amber, I’m so sorry, but ….you…and…well….god.” I stammered trying to think up a way to explain away the fact that the sight of my 18 year old little sister had made me hard as a rock.

“My, my, look at that, my big brother really is big. And hard too. Even though he just came a little bit ago. Did I do that? Did your little sister make you all hard? Is it me, or just the pink bra and panties? Or is it that the panties are soaked from watching my brother perform for his internet ‘mommy’?” she finally stopped her inquisition and raised an eyebrow questioningly.

How could I tell her it was all of it without her thinking I was a sicko? Then she peeled off her panties and unhooked the bra, giving me my first full view of her. Her hand held her panties right under my nose and they smelled so sweet. I wanted to suck the juices out of them but she pulled them back and smiled. “Amber….” I called out longingly and reached for her.

“Mattie….come on…come into my bed and fuck me. Fuck your little slut sister. Fill me with your cock and cum like just like your ‘mommy’ wanted you to,” she fell back onto her bed, reaching out her hand for mine.

She pulled me to her bed and I couldn’t stop myself. I climbed between her legs and licked my way up from her ankles, tasting every inch of her legs. As my tongue ran along her inner thigh she shuddered. “Are you sure Amber?” I asked hesitantly, hoping that she would say no and push me away, but the only answer I received was to feel her legs wrapping around my head and her fingers in my hair pulling me closer. Finally I ran my tongue over what I had just noticed was a freshly shaven pussy. “Mmmmm..” I purred as my tongue tasted her for the first time. I twisted my tongue sideways and parted her lips with the tip. I slid my tongue deep inside her. I started to tongue fuck her hard and fast, flicking and teasing every part of her that my tongue could reach.

I pulled back to a tortured moan and was rewarded with a deep purr as I wrapped my lips around her clit and started to suck hungrily. I could feel her shuddering and writhing under the ministrations of my tongue and lips. And suddenly I felt her thighs squeezing my head and quickly slid my tongue back inside her. I was rewarded with a wild gush of her juices as she came hard. Her pussy convulsed around my tongue and I kept fluttering it inside her and swallowing down all her nectar. I pulled back, my lips and chin covered in her juices and my mouth full of her. She pulled me up along her body, my hard cock resting against her pussy lips as she pulled my mouth to hers. She carefully licked my face clean and then stuck her tongue into my mouth to drink what I was holding there. “Mmmm thank you Matt, but now, I want you to fuck me. Fuck me hard, fill me up with your cum like your ‘mommy’ wanted earlier.”

She reached down between us and slid my cock inside her. I rocked in and out with just the head for several minutes before plunging all the way inside to her pleading moans. She screamed and I moaned as my cock filled her. “Oh god Amber, you’re so damned tight. Oh fuck!!” I pulled back slowly and teasingly, I ran my cock head over her clit for another shuddering moment and then pounded into her again. I kept up the slow retreat pounding entry rhythm for a few minutes before starting an all out hard and fast fucking. I slammed in as deep and fast as I could with every stroke. Each one pounding my balls against her legs as they bounced around. “Fuck sis!!! FUCK! I’m gonna cum!!!”

“Yeah Matt!!! Pour it into me! Fill me with that big brother cum! Ohh god please! I’m cummmingggggg!” And as her pussy clamped down on my cock this time I knew there wasn’t any holding back. My thrusts became erratic as my cock spurted again and again, pouring more hot sticky cum into her with every thrust. We both moaned and screamed as we rode the wave. Finally coming down, I smiled and looked into her eyes. “I’m your slut now Matt,” she said in her best little girl voice.

Not knowing what to say, I wanted to give her one last treat. I slid down her body, making sure to kiss and lick each nipple on the way, then I slid my tongue inside her and got a mouthful of our mixed juices. I brought my lips back to hers and shared our taste. “Mmm..Amber we taste so good together.”

Over the next few minutes we talked and then at her suggestion I went back to my room. We showered and emptied my car before mom got home.

To be continued…

badmatt
badmatt
28 Followers