My Summer Cougar Pt. 03

Story Info
Mature Annie gives her young stud more.
1.3k words
4.36
50.9k
18

Part 3 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/29/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Returning the next day I continued my work at the bottom of the garden, again letting myself in through the side gate. Same scenario, back door open but no sign of Annie. Thinking of all that had happened in the last couple of days, which of course got me aroused almost immediately, I wondered just what Annie got out of it. I mean she would play with me, suck, lick and all the rest but where was her enjoyment. I could only guess that perhaps it was some kind of fetish. Not that I was complaining of course.

After about an hour or so I felt a few drops of rain which made me look up to the skies and soon realised this wasn't likely to be a quick shower but by the look of the dark cloud rolling overhead, was the sure sign of an early finish for my working day. Gathering my tools up I made a hasty retreat towards the open back door before the heavens opened. Knocking on the open door and calling hello as there was no one to be seen, There came the reply from further in the house.

"Hello John I'm in the lounge, come through," called Annie.

Leaving my tools outside and removing my boots, I hurried inside closing the door behind me and placed my boots on the floor. Sure enough the rain was now lashing down outside. After finding my way to the lounge I found Annie laying on the sofa in her dressing gown with one hand over her eyes. With genuine concern I asked, "are you OK Annie, what's wrong?"

"Oh I'm alright dear just a bit of a headache, need to rest it for a while," she replied.

"Is there anything I can do for you?" I asked.

"Well perhaps a distraction to take my mind off of it, I've found that that often helps," she said.

"Of course," I said naively, "what can I do?"

The authoritative tone returned to her voice, "come and stand beside me and get those shorts down."

Feeling foolish for being a bit slow on the uptake but then again happy to oblige, I did as she asked and was now standing beside the sofa with my shorts round my ankles.

Raising her hand from her eyes just enough to see, she said, "Wont be much help to you today my dear but start rubbing that small bulge there and lets see what we can do."

Seeing very little progress, Annie pulled at her dressing gown until her breasts were both clearly on display but concealing her body further down. It had the intentioned reaction and the small bulge was quickly growing larger.

Stroking my cock through my pants, I studied her breasts. My knowledge of female anatomy, limited as it was, had been with much younger woman. Of course I had seen, and played with breasts before but they had been small and firm. Annie's were much larger with very large dark areolae surrounding her nipples which were much larger than I had seen before.

My erection growing ever harder was testament to the effect this sight was having on me and I stroked myself harder. Annie still shielding her eyes tilted her hand up for a moment to see how things were progressing. Quickly replacing her hand again when she had seen enough she said, "Ah now that's better, I wish I could watch for longer but the light hurts to much, I'll just have to be content with a glance now and again."

Although there was very little light in the room what little there was was obviously causing her pain. "Sorry that you're in pain Annie, are you sure you don't want me to leave?" I asked not really wanting to.

"No no dear, don't you dare. You should take those pants off now and let me feel you," she said, to my great relief.

Pulling my pants down, my cock sprang free, standing stiffly to attention. Annie, hearing the movement took another peek. "That's better, now come closer," she instructed.

Shuffling closer with my pants and shorts around my ankles she reached out her hand clasping her fingers around my shaft With her eyes covered again after finding her target she started wanking me, slowly. As the movement of her hand caused her tits to start bobbing around I watched with glee as her nipples seemed to harden.

Taking her hand from my cock and moving it to her breast she said, "Give yourself a good wank now John," and started squeezing and rubbing her tits.

Another peek, "Rub that knob on my nipple, I want to feel that pre-cum," she demanded.

Removing my clothing from around my ankles so I was able to lower myself, I did as I was told and soon had the nipple of her nearest breast nicely covered with my cock juice while her fingers pinched her other nipple.

"Don't forget this one John," she said pulling her breast up by the nipple to indicate what she meant.

Managing to lean over so I could reach by supporting myself with one hand on the back of the sofa, a string of pre-cum dropped down landing just above her stiff nipple. I lowered my cock and rubbed the helmet around it, and then over it. I felt Annie's hand on my balls, gently stroking. The eye of my cock now directly on her nipple encouraged more juice.

"I think the other one is drying up dear, we cant have that now can we. Get your cock back on it John and wank it harder," Annie instructed. One hand still covering her eyes.

Repositioning myself, I did as I was told and smeared more juice over the nipple. Pushing my hand away from my cock she replaced it with hers and started stroking it up and down the whole length, occasionally stopping at the base and slapping it against her tit. Now and again she would have a quick look and a small smirk would give away her true enjoyment. Wanking me harder and faster now I reached across and fondled her other tit, smearing my pre-cum all over and pinched her nipple.

She knew how close I was and lifted her hand from her eyes. With the tip of my cock nudging her hard nipple she squeezed harder and with a few slower strokes my spunk shot across her tits, she kept pumping, several more squirts landing all over her large tits eventually left me spent. Stopping only when she was sure there was no more left, Annie removed her hand.

Covering her eyes again her matter-of-fact tone returned as she said,"Thank you John... Now, I know I was meant to pay you today for your services but I haven't been able to get to the bank. I know it's Saturday tomorrow but if you could pop round I can pay you what I owe, would that be OK?"

"Er, yes that's fine, would the afternoon be OK?" I asked as I put my clothes back on.

"Yes dear that's fine, sorry to be a nuisance it's this damn headache, stopped me getting out today," she replied.

"I hope you feel better soon Annie, see you tomorrow," I said.

Still covering her eyes she said, "Thank you John, see you tomorrow."

As I walked away, before I left the lounge I looked back. She still laid there with her tits exposed, covered in my cum and as I watched she raised her free hand and smeared my spunk all over her chest. If I hadn't of just cum I think I would have cum there and then as she raised her hand to her mouth and started licking my mess from her fingers with a look of sheer bliss on her face.

As I was putting my boots back on at the back door, I couldn't help smiling to myself, realising that she had cunningly arranged it so I would see her tomorrow.

I couldn't wait...