My Summer Cougar Pt. 05

Story Info
No Annie today but John still leaves satisfied.
1.6k words
4.38
35.3k
19

Part 5 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/29/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sunday, my day of rest. I lived in a small flat which suited me fine, easy to keep clean and tidy.

I did have friends of course and used to enjoy a drink or three with them and still occasionally did but they all seemed to be busy now with other things, mainly girlfriends.

I had had girlfriends of course over the years but they usually found me a bit too boring. I just hadn't found the right girl yet. I was quite happy with my own company most of the time, my passion was watching films, science fiction mainly, and when I wasn't doing that I enjoyed a good book. I sometimes wondered if I was getting old before my time.

Today I was watching a film but my mind kept wandering. I was thinking about Annie of course. My bonus as she had called it had been very generous and I knew it wasn't for my work on her garden. I had to laugh when I thought to myself that the bonus was payment for sexual favours, did that make me a male prostitute?

I decided to turn my attention back to the film as just the thought of Annie was getting me aroused.

Monday soon arrived and that afternoon as usual I arrived at Annie's and was soon at work. Today I noticed the back door was closed which was unusual. It was a bright warm day so I did wonder why that should be. I decided that I really mustn't get my hopes up and got stuck in to my work.

It was maybe two hours later that I heard the door open and then I heard, "John, John dear, would you like a drink?" it wasn't Annie's voice.

Rather confused I walked up the garden to the door and as I poked my head inside immediately recognised Meg, "Oh, hello, I wasn't expecting to see you! Where's Annie?" I asked.

"She's been called away John, her sister has been taken ill I'm afraid so she's gone to look after her. She asked me if I'd keep an eye on her place and more especially that I look after you," she explained.

"Oh OK, thank you," I said.

"I've poured you a glass of lemonade, is that OK?" Meg asked.

"That's Great, thank you," I said.

"Come through to the lounge John, best slip those boots off though. I've been on my feet all morning, I need to put my feet up," said Meg as she walked out of the kitchen.

Reaching the lounge Meg sat one end of the three seater sofa and motioned for me to sit the other end.

"Oooo that's better," she said as she kicked of her shoes, and as she lifted her legs and swung them around, she placed her feet on my lap, "Hope you don't mind dear, my feet are killing me."

"Er, no no that's fine," I said rather surprised.

"Would you do me a big favour John?" she asked.

"Yeah of course, what's that?" I asked.

"Give my feet a rub would you!" she said to my great surprise.

Although Meg was no spring chicken she did look after her self and her feet reflected that. In fact it was quite a pleasurable experience for me as well as her.

"Oh, that's so good John, please don't stop," she almost pleaded.

As I rubbed she would wiggle her toes and as one of her heels was resting on my cock laying beneath my shorts and pants, the slight movement was having an effect.

Meg was wearing a summer dress again, a very similar design to the one she wore the first time I'd seen her. The cut showed off the deep cleavage between her large breasts. I thought of Annie's breasts. Meg's I judged to be a little larger. In fact Meg's body was just a slightly larger version of Annie's.

Meg lifted one foot from my lap and bending her leg at the knee rested it on the sofa between us. Her dress rode up her thigh a little and I caught a glimpse between her legs as I continued rubbing her other foot.

I quickly realised that she had no knickers on as I could see the dark hair of her mound. Still feeling the slight movement of her foot on my cock soon had it growing harder.

She let her dress rise higher up her thigh as she parted her legs a little more giving me a clearer view of her bush and her soft plump inner thighs.

"Enjoying the view?" she said catching me staring between her legs.

Feeling embarrassed I looked away, "Oh, err, sorry," I spluttered.

"Don't be, I rather enjoy a young man admiring my body, especially at my age. Do you like what you see? Going by the growing bulge under my foot I assume you do," and as she spoke she rubbed the heel of her foot a little more firmly on my cock.

"I think you're a very sexy woman Meg," I said getting over my embarrassment.

"That's nice to here. How about showing me something in return," she said as she moved her foot off my lap, "slip those clothes off and let me see that big young cock of yours."

I quickly removed my shorts and pants and dropped them to the floor, my cock now free for Meg to admire. As I looked round, Meg had moved her leg so her foot was resting on the back of the sofa and had dropped her other foot to the floor.

She shifted her body towards me a little so she was laying down more and lifted her dress up to her tummy.

"There, that's better John. I do like your cock. Give it a wank for me, let me see it nice and hard... Stroke my thighs John, feel my soft skin while you wank that lovely shaft."

Running my hand up her inner thigh, first one then the other, I studied her pussy. Her thick bush was parted by the large protruding lips of her labia as I had seen before, but not this close.

"Oh yes John that's so good, keep stroking, it's making my pussy so wet," she said with obvious satisfaction, "Oh yes, and look at that cock, he's getting rather wet too! I do love to see a nice wet knob."

She then took hold of my hand and pulling it towards her held my fingers so they lightly touched the soft moist skin of her labia. Still with the lightest of touch she slowly moved my fingers up and down.

"Oooh that feels so good," she said as she moved my fingers to her other lip and did the same, "and look at all that pre-cum running down your shaft."

Still holding my fingers she moved them between her lips and shuddered as she ran them slowly up and down the entrance of her pussy.

"John, please lick my pussy, I need to feel your tongue on me, please!" she pleaded and let go of my hand.

At first I lowered my head toward Meg's waiting pussy, but quickly repositioned myself to a kneeling position on the floor giving me better access.

As I moved closer Meg placed her hands either side of my head and guided my face between her legs. I nibbled on her lips before running my tongue between them, tasting her juices and enjoying the pungent aroma of this mature woman's cunt.

Probing further with my tongue I pushed into her hole. Meg was moaning softly pulling my face firmly into her. Pushing my tongue in and out she rocked her hips gently and then faster and more urgent.

I pulled my tongue out and started licking up and down between her lips again but this time faster and firmer, my nose rubbing on her clit. My face covered with her juice.

"Oh yes, oh yes John, just like that... I'm going to... oh, oh, I'm going to cum John, oh, don't sto...p." she cried.

She arched her back, her whole body rigid as she orgasmed, soaking my face with her creamy cum, still holding my face firmly against her until her orgasm subsided.

She released my head and as I pulled away I looked down to see her creamy juices seeping from her hole.

After regaining her composure enough to speak she said, "That was very very nice John, I'm sure you need to release your tension now. Stand beside me and give that lovely cock a good hard wank while I watch, and shoot a nice big load over my cunt."

Standing over her stroking my shaft I knew it wouldn't take much. As I looked down, Meg was rubbing a finger between her pussy lips and said in encouragement, "That's it John, wank that hard cock, I want that spunk all over my pussy. Harder now, that's it, shoot your hot mess, I want to rub it over my clit, smear it all over my pussy lips."

With the sight of her gaping wet pussy and Meg's dirty talk I lowered and aimed my knob between her legs and shot my load, squirt after squirt, my aim was good. My cum mingled with hers, she smeared it all over her clit and pussy, a dirty contented smile on her face.

"That feels so nice John, so warm and gooey," she said, and after a short pause, " Well I guess we'd better get ourselves tidied up, I've got things to do. I'm sure Annie would be happy with your efforts today John, so I'll see you tomorrow OK, unless Annie's back by then of course."

"OK thank you," I said as I quickly dressed, "might see you tomorrow then. Bye!"

"Bye dear," she said as I walked to the kitchen to find my boots.

And to think I was feeling disappointed when I realised Annie wasn't here today...