My Summer Cougar Pt. 07

Story Info
Annie's back and isn't happy. Or is she?
1.3k words
4.45
28.7k
20

Part 7 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/29/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On my way to Annie's again. Wednesday afternoon, I wondered if she was back yet, or would I see Meg again. To think I wouldn't of given any woman of Meg's or Annie's age a second glance a week or so ago. I'd certainly look twice now. There's a lot to be said for an experienced woman that's for sure.

Closing the gate behind me I walked past Annie's back door eager to see if it was open or closed. My reasoning being, open, Annie closed, Meg...the door was closed. I walked on down the garden.

As I continued with my work I laughed to myself as I surveyed what I had accomplished since starting the job and estimated barely more than an afternoons work under normal circumstances. I was well aware that my efforts in the garden was of little importance.

After half an hour or so I happened to glance up towards the house and was surprised to see the back door was now open. Now I didn't know what to expect, would I see Annie or Meg. Again I thought that I really shouldn't expect anything, one day I was sure to be disappointed.

Thinking I'd heard a voice I looked up and saw someone waving at the door, but couldn't make out who it was. As I walked up the garden my expectation increased despite my attempts to the contrary.

Reaching the door I looked in, "Oh, Annie it's good to see you, I take it your sister is better then!" I said.

"Yes John, thank you she's on the mend, it's good to be back. Come in dear and have a seat, I've missed you," Annie replied.

Taking a seat Annie placed a glass of lemonade on the table which I eagerly gulped down.

"I hear Meg has taken good care of you while I was away," Annie said in a slightly stern voice.

"Yes she been very... kind," I said searching for an appropriate word.

"So I understand," Annie replied standing with her hands on her hips looking serious, "I have to say I think you've been a very naughty boy, Meg told me what you got up to."

Rather taken aback I looked down at the table feeling like a naughty school boy.

Annie continued, "naughty boys have to be punished, bend over the table John."

I smiled inwardly and did as I was told.

Annie took up position, "naughty boys need a good spanking!" she said and began smacking my bum cheeks quite firmly.

"No no this wont do, take your clothes off," said Annie as she stepped back to give me room.

I stripped naked as instructed, "that's better, now bend over the table again," she said.

The table was just big enough, I laid my head to the side on my crossed arms right on the edge, my hardening cock hung down over the opposite side with the base pressed up against it.

Annie now spanked my bare buttocks, "Meg told me all the disgusting things you got up to, very naughty," she said.

She then started running her hand firmly over each cheek in turn, another smack or two then another feel, her hand sometimes rubbing down my legs and then back. She alternated between smacking and feeling.

My cock was now fully erect, I'd never been spanked before and found it very erotic. As Annie continued her hand would wonder further, stroking my inner thighs and touching my balls before returning to a smack before repeating the same exploration.

Hearing movement I could just see Annie grab a cushion, she'd obviously given thought to her new game. Feeling pressure on my legs I soon realised she wanted me to part my legs more so she could kneel between them.

Another smack on my cheek, "OH You Dirty Boy!" she suddenly exclaimed, "Your Cock has dripped all over my nice clean floor."

She smacked me hard and then I felt her hand wipe across the knob of my hanging cock making it twitch several times.

"Dirty Boy!" she said and then, "Um... oooo, yes, that does taste nice."

I heard a shuffling sound and then felt the warm soft flesh of her breasts rubbing up and down the top of my legs and up to my bum cheeks, her hard nipples raking across my skin.

I then felt Annie squeeze a breast between my legs and rub the stiff nipple on my balls my cock twitching with the sensation.

As she withdrew her tit, with another hard smack she again exclaimed, "Oh really, You dirty boy you've done it again!" and again felt her hand wipe the pre-cum from my knob, "Umm...Um... so very nice."

Her hand grabbed my shaft and I felt her lips kissing and licking my buttocks. She slowly wanked my cock bringing her other hand up to again wipe across the knob.

Suddenly Annie pulled away and stood up, "Now I'm sure you're sorry for being so naughty so I will let you make it up to me. Turn over onto your back," she demanded as she retrieved the cushion from the floor and placed it under my head.

Realising my awkward position she moved a chair so I could perch my feet on it and then walked back round and stood with her bare breasts hanging above my head. She lowered them to nestle on my face and began to jiggle them from side to side.

Her soft flesh felt so good, smelt so good and as I started kissing and licking, tasted so good. Lifting her tits from my face she held one steady with her hand and lowered her nipple to my mouth. I sucked it in between my lips and sucked on it feeling it stiffen even more.

Pulling away and lowering her other nipple to my mouth, "there's a good boy, suck nice and hard... oooo yes that's the way," Annie encouraged.

After several minutes Annie lifted herself up and moved down to the other end of the table. Pulling another chair in to position she moved one of my feet onto it and pushed the other chair so my legs were now wide open.

She moved between my legs and lowered her tits, with a swinging motion she smacked them against my hard cock making it throb even more. Lowering her lips to my knob she kissed it lovingly and poked her tongue into the eye.

"I think you should give me a nice big load now," she said and wrapped her tits around my cock.

Annie pinched on her nipples as my cock slid between the soft flesh of her tits. An unmistakable look of pleasure on her face as she looked down to see pre-cum flowing freely from my knob.

I was so close and Annie knew it. She gradually increased the pace squeezing her tits harder against my shaft and was soon rewarded with a huge forceful shot of spunk which hit her under the chin and splatted back down over her tits.

"Oooh God that's a good boy, give me all that spunk, every last drop," said Annie with obvious delight.

Several more shots hit her under the chin before the last few drops ran down my cock and on to her tits.

As Annie released my cock from between her tits she kissed the knob before backing away

After licking her lips she said in her usual matter-of-fact tone, "OK then John, I think we're just about done for today so if you'd like to tidy yourself up I look forward to seeing you tomorrow."

I was soon dressed, "OK thank you Annie, so glad you're back. See you tomorrow," I said and left Annie with my cum still dripping down her neck and tits.

Was it all a dream, or is this really happening!..