My Summer of Joy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's gushing already. Let me rub this clit just a little bit."

He had a way of turning that fat hand so his thumb rolled over me clit while he fingered my pussy. I was already about to cum. Both nipples being sucked, my clit being teased, my pussy being fingered. It was stupid good.

Walter got down on the floor and leaned against the bed.

"It's fuckin time." Pete was behind me.

"Now bend over and hold on to the bed. Stick that pussy out."

He wet his cock running it up and down my slit and plunged in. Walter reached up between my legs and spread my lips open. He latched onto my clit and started sucking. They were going easy. Pete was moving slow, deep and hard and back out. Walter had my clit tight in his mouth sucking and using his tongue. Pete was fucking me nice and easy. Somehow Walter got his fat fingers on my nipples and he was pulling them, rubbing them between his fingers.

"I could fuck you like this for hours. That pussy is nice and wet. You must be pouring juice in Walters mouth like crazy. Tell me what he's doing?"

"You know what he's doing!"

"I want you to tell me."

"He's sucking on my clit. Teasing it with the tip of his tongue. He's playing with my tits."

"Does it feel good?"

"Yesss ... I love it."

"Tell him."

"Walter I love how you're sucking my clit. You're driving me crazy with that tongue. My nipples are burning so good."

"Tell him what I'm doing."

"Pete is fucking my pussy. He's pumping that hard cock in and out."

"Keep talking so we know what the other one is doing. Tell us how much you like it. If you want him to suck slow, harder, tell him. Tell him how my cock feels in your pussy while he sucks on that clit. Keep talking and don't stop. If you stop talking, we won't let you cum and you love getting a good cum."

This took dirty old men to a whole different level.

"Walter, lick my clit nice, Pete is fucking me slow and then he goes deep. His hard cock feels so good, he loves being deep in my pussy Walter, he likes to hear me talk dirty, tell you how much I love getting my clit sucked while he fucks me. Ohhhh yeah Walter, you suck my hard sweet clit so good. Maybe I should clit fuck your dirty mouth? Would you like that Walter? Should I clit fuck your mouth old man?"

He was moaning between my legs but I understood enough to slowly pull back. It wasn't easy with Pete buried in me but Pete pulled back and there we were, clit fucking, cock fucking and me never wanting it to end.

"Ahhh ggggod, he's sucking me so good Pete, using that tongue like a champion, feels so damn good feeling my clit popping in and out of his dirty mouth. Pete is so hard Walter, fucking me slow so you can keep sucking. Now it's time you play with my nipples, squeeze them nice, yesss, just like that. Ohhh Pete he's pinching and pulling my nipples, they ache so good, my clit is in his mouth and he's doing me so good."

"She's talked herself into a cum Walter!"

Pete pumped faster and I let go.

"Jesus what a cummer this one is. That pussy is locked on tight Walter! Suck that clit hard she's exploding."

I'd never been with two dirty old men like this. They drove me out of my mind. Fucking my pussy full of hard cock and holding on to my clit big time sent me into a crazed world of wicked ecstasy and I never wanted to leave.

The grunting, groaning, moaning and humping kept me cumming until I knew if I didn't stop it they would seriously take me out of my mind. I pulled up and away from the two of them and backed off, stood there looking at them. Walter's face was soaked, Pete's cock was dripping and I could have more and more. For a second I wondered if I could take this all night long?

"You got thirty minutes, ahhh, what's your name?"

"Now that hurts gentleman. You've been fucking me and sucking on me and you don't even know my name. Walter never asked me. And you Pete, you never asked either. I suppose names really don't matter. Why don't you give me a name? Something special?"

They looked at each other and for a minute, they might have felt bad, but that didn't last long because Pete smiled and started talking.

"You're right, names don't matter. We have two dirty old men and one little girl, barely legal I think you said. So, it happens, that this barely legal little girl has a yen for us dirty old men. She likes being sucked and fucked, having her tits played with, her clit rubbed up good, a stiff cock in that sweet pussy and more than willing to play games with us. Makes me think some fellow dirty old man took her under his wing and taught her how to like it, getting played with and cummin over and over? I'm sure he knew your name? So why don't you tell us what he called you?"

"That's quite a story. Just so happens that it's true. He called me "Bella" ... you can do the same."

"Bella, that sounds perfect because you certainly are beautiful." Walter seemed quite agreeable with Pete's description. And so was I. Pete wanted to know more, I saw the look on his face.

"Since we're going to spend an awful lot of time together, why don't you tell us what your name is?"

I smiled. "Layla" ... my name is Layla."