My Summer With Aunt Jane Ch. 1

Story Info
Getting caught by her...and more!
1.3k words
4.15
240.1k
13
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 06/27/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bpg25
bpg25
7 Followers

I used to spend my summers with aunt Jane and uncle Jeff. They lived in the country with a lake, a pool, and dirt bikes. I had some friends who lived in the same town, so we would go riding and fishing all the time. My friends would come over and hang out at the pool, all the time staring at my cousin. She was a few years older than me and absolutely incredible. Beautiful tan skin, nice tight ass, and a pair of 34 C's to die for! I think my friends would come by when I was out with my aunt running errands and spy on her. My uncle Jeff was a fairly thin man, only about 150lbs. I think that's where my cousin, Anne, got her luscious body. My aunt Jane, on the other hand, was a larger woman. She had curves where women were supposed to have curves. She was about 5'7", with long brown hair and hazel eyes. She had a plump, curvy ass and wore a 40DD bra (yeah, so I peeked!).

When my uncle was at work and my aunt was running errands, I would sneak up to their room and go through her underwear drawer. I would find grandma underwear, nightgowns, and white bras. Then I discovered a secret stash of satin and silk panties & bras with lace. I thought they were wonderful, even though they were larger. As my hormones began to take control of me, I found my aunt more and more attractive. I would spy on her while she was laying out at the pool. I would push open my curtains just enough to see her. She would be lying there in a bikini, her large breasts heaving in the warm sun. I lived in the bedroom downstairs, so I got a great look at her. I would peek out my window and jack off while looking at her. Once in a while, I would get brave and go up to her room. I would pull out one of her silk panties and wrap it around my cock. I would stroke my dick, feeling the smoothness all over. Of course, leaving a little special stain on the crotch of her panties was always a thrill. I figured she never knew about it.

During my college years, I decided that I wanted to spend summers with my long time friends in the country. I wanted to hang out with them as much as possible, at least that's what I told my mother.

I pulled up to my aunt's house in the middle of the afternoon. Of course, she was laying out and it was a beautiful site. She told me that I could have the same room, so I took my things inside and began to unpack. She yelled for me and asked me to bring her a glass of iced tea. I walked outside with it and she told me she would be laying out for at least another 45 minutes. Here's my chance! I made my way upstairs to her room. I looked outside to see her still lying on her chair. I made my way over to her private stash of underwear and pulled out a pair of silk panties. I pulled out my cock and began to stroke it. I imagined her bending over the bed and letting me fuck her.

I stopped looking out the window and sat on the floor next to the bed. I continued to play with myself and imagine her going up and down on my dick. I opened my eyes to see my aunt standing in front of me with a look of shock on her face. She asked me what in the hell I was doing. Without even hesitating, I told her that I was attracted to her and I was thinking about her while I masturbated. "Well, I'm very flattered, but I'm your aunt!" The words didn't bother me at all. She was an attractive and very sexual woman.

She then had a twitch in her eye and said to me, "Well, in this house, we masturbate in private. Now that I've caught you, you must be disciplined. Take off your shorts." I did as I was told. She then sat on the bed and told me to lie down on her lap. As I laid down, she swung back her hand and smacked my ass. Ohhh, that felt so good. As she continued spanking me, my cock continued to get harder and harder. I began to pump my cock between my aunt's thighs in rhythm to her hitting my bare ass. My aunt began to really get into it, as I heard her moan as I thrust my cock between her meaty thighs. She then stopped and told me to stand up. I stood in front of her, cock at full attention. She grabbed my hot ass and pulled me closer.

"I want to watch you masturbate." I grabbed my cock and began stroking for her. Her words got me hotter and hotter, "I used to find my panties with cum stains in them. But I noticed they only came up around summer time. I figured it was you, but I wasn't 100% sure. Now I know." I asked her if she would take off her top and show me her tits. She said I could look, but couldn't touch. She peeled off her bikini top to reveal what I have stared at for most of my youth. She had large nipples which stuck out about ½ inch or so. I continued to stroke my cock until I couldn't stand it anymore. She said it was ok to cum on her tits and that's exactly what I did. My cum shot out and splashed on her tits, sliding down between her cleavage and some onto her nipple. I had never cum so hard in my life.

I walked over to the hamper to get her a towel when I noticed a pair of her used panties. I figured I would get my hands on them soon enough! After my aunt cleaned off my cum, she said, "your uncle is leaving tomorrow for a month. He's going to the Caribbean for a golf and fishing trip. Now that your cousin has moved out, it's going to be you and me for the next month. You are not allowed to masturbate unless I am around. If I ask you to jack off, you must do it on command or be punished. If I find cum stains in my panties, on my bed, or anywhere else you will be punished. Oh, and one other thing, you can't wear any clothes while in the house."

I asked my aunt if I was going to be the only one walking around naked. With that, she took off the rest of her swimsuit to reveal a perfectly shaven pussy between her large thighs. She was dripping wet and began masturbating for me. She slowly moved her fingers in and out while teasing her clit with the other hand. I became instantly hard and asked if I could jack off. She told me to watch her first. She continued to masturbate until she had the loudest and sexiest orgasm I'd ever witnessed!

"Now, here are the rules. No clothes will be worn in the house. You can ask me to masturbate, suck you off, or fuck but I make the final decision. If I want to fuck, masturbate, watch you jack off, suck you off, fuck or have you eat my pussy, you will do so, immediately or be punished." Here's the catch, I want her to spank me too!

With all that said, she gave me a kiss and told me we were going to have a fun summer together.

To Be Continued...

bpg25
bpg25
7 Followers