My Summer With My Cousin Ch. 01

Story Info
An erotic experience with my cousin!
4.9k words
3.77
59.4k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Giggidy95
Giggidy95
19 Followers

"I'm going to be there in about twenty minutes." After I type that text,I send it to my cousin. I am really only about five minutes from her house, but traffic is so bad right now that I am practically at a standstill. I don't normally text while driving but I do so now because I am technically not driving.

"Okay." She quickly replies and I put the phone in my pocket. Traffic starts to get better and I finally start driving. I am on my way to my cousins house for the entire summer break. I go to college for Engineering and will be going into my second year this upcoming fall semester. She is a upcoming freshman in college for art, but she is my age. She got held back in kindergarten because she had trouble learning the alphabet, but none of that matters at all.

Her name is Jasmine and my name is Matthew. I have always had a thing for her. I have an extreme belly fetish and she has a perfect belly. It is not too skinny and not too fat. It is perfect. Her butt also looks good. Every time she wears short shorts, her crotch stands out to me. I always wonder what it would be like to feel her crotch.

I make a promise to myself that this time I will get the courage to feel all of it.

Soon, I arrive at her house and park my car in her driveway. We will be alone for three weeks, as we are both 19 years old and her parents are on vacation in the Bahamas. When I park my car, I step out of the vehicle and walk into the house without knocking. I walk into the living room and am immediately greeted by her.

"Hey Matt!" She says and runs up to hug me. She jumps up into me so fast I don't have time to react and end up holding her by her butt. I hug her tightly, holding her butt, making it look accidental when in reality I am holding it on purpose.

My cousin and I are close to each other, but we have never really touched each other much or gotten the chance to spend time with each other. However, all of that will now change.

"Why are your hands on my butt?" She asks while giggling.

"Sorry." I say embarassed and take them off. "I didn't even realize they were there." I say half truthfully. Her butt feels so round and so soft. I want to play with it.

"And why didn't you knock?" She says while giggling. I look down at her belly for a few seconds. She is wearing a tank top that is too short for her. About half of her belly is showing. I take a second to look down at her crotch. I want to kiss her belly and pussy so badly. I start to feel a erecting coming. "Stop it!" I mentally tell my penis and it doesn't obey.

I poke her belly a few times and it is so soft. "Why do I have to knock?" I say as I poke her belly to tickle her. She laughs hysterically but she doesn't stop me from poking. I take this as a sign she likes having her belly played with.

"Do you want me to fart on you?" She rolls her eyes and turns around. She then presses her butt against my hard crotch. To be honest, I have always wanted to rub my cousins belly while she farts and use that as a excuse to kiss her butt and belly.

"Go ahead." I grin. I start to drag my right hand across the lower right part of her belly and use my left hand to squeeze her left side and lower belly. As I drag my hand across her belly in a ticklish manner, I press her lower left belly in, hoping to make her fart. Seconds later, she lets one out and giggles. She then walks away as if nothing happened, leaving my penis pumping in my pants.

"That's what you get for tickling me." She says, laughing at me as she walks away. A minute later, she comes back and looks down at my crotch. She giggles as I am now embarassed. I turn around, acting like I don't know she is looking at my crotch, and get my stuff out of my car. As I do so, I grab my penis and move it in such a way where my erection isn't as noticable.

I walk back in the house and bring my stuff into the room next to the upstairs bathroom. I then use the restroom. After doing so, my erection still at large from touching her sexy and soft belly, I walk by her room and what she says catches my attention.

"Oh Robert, please!" She moans. The door is left open a crack, probably by accident but I could care less. I peek through it and what I see amazes me. She has her pants and panties down and is masturbating. My erection immediately becomes harder.

"Oh Matt. Press my belly in and make me fart. Then lick my asshole!" She moans while rubbing her pussy. I pull my pants down, grab my dick, and start masturbating by her door in the hallway as I watch her masturbate over me.

"Stick your penis in my ass!" She moans loudly as she puts her fingers in her asshole. As I masturbate, I feel my juices drip on my hands.

"Oh Matt. Suck my pussy until I cum." She literally screams as I am about to cum. Seconds later, I see liquid squirt out of her pussy and that is it for me. I cum a hot stream of liquid into my free hand. After doing so, I rub it on my belly.

I quickly pull my pants up and go to my room to fantasize over what I just saw. Minutes after my orgasm, I have another erection. Jasmine, the most beautiful and sexy girl I know, just masturbated over me.

Almost immediately after I lay down in bed, Jasmine walks into my room and smiles. She comes to me as I try my best to conceal my erection.

"Hey." She says and smiles. She sits down next to me and starts to poke my cheek. "I missed you." She says.

"I did too." I reply and sit up. I poke her side and she smiles.

"You wanna hang out and do something?" She asks.

"Yes." I reply.

"How about a movie?" She suggests.

"Sure. Do you want to watch The Purge Anarchy?" I ask.

"Yes please." She says and smiles. "I'll race you to the car." She says immediately after and runs.

"No fair." I whine and chase her. Of course, she beats me to the car.

"I'm driving." She says and smiles, sitting in the drivers seat of my car. I hand her the keys and get in the passenger seat. She starts to drive and makes an unexpected stop at Walmart.

"Why are we going here?" I ask.

"So we can smuggle candy in dummy." She says and kisses my cheek. This makes me blush. I really have a crush on her.

I get out and walk behind her into Walmart. As I do so, I stare at her butt. She is wearing super skinny low waist jeans. Her ass is absolutely perfect, like the three or four inches of her belly and back that are showing.

When we get to the candy aisle, she tries to reach for the skittles but can't. "Hey buddy can you pick me up so I can get this candy?" She asks and smiles.

"Sure." I reply and grin. I grab her hips and pick her up. As she takes her time getting the candy, her ass is pressed against my throat. This is perfect. I wish I had the courage to ask her if I could do naughty things to her ass now, such as kissing it.

I set her down when she gets the candy she wants. After I set her down, pat her butt one time. "Thanks for not farting in my face." I say playfully.

"You would have loved it if I did." She replies with a smirk. She is probably right.

We walk to the line and pay for the candy. She sticks it in her purse as we walk out.

"Race you to the car." I say and run.

"No fair." She pouts playfully when she gets to the car after me.

"Like at the house?" I ask, smirking.

"Shut up." She says with a smile and gets in the drivers seat. She then starts driving. Soon, we arrive at the movies.

"Can we get two and tickets for the Purge?" I ask the teller lady when we walk up to her. I pay for the tickets. When that is done, I go and get us both soda.

"I'm gonna go pee." I tell Jasmine after purchasing the drinks. I then go use the bathroom. When I am done, she isn't in the hallway, so I assume she is in the bathroom. That assumption is proven correct when she soon walks out the ladies restroom.

She looks like she forgot to pull her shirt down after using the John. All of her belly is showing. I now have another excuse to touch her perfect tummy.

I walk up to her. "You forgot to pull your shirt down." I say as smile as I pull her shirt down as much as it will go down, making sure to press her belly in as I do so. It will only go down enough to barely cover her belly button. Her belly is so soft. I don't want to stop feeling it.

I start to pat her belly over and over again. I do so in front of all of the people there. After ten more pats to her tummy, I look at her. She smiles warmly and stands motionlessly.

I continue to pat her belly all over as I look at her from the side. After another minute of this, I rest my hand on the part of her belly that is showing. "The movie starts in five minutes. We should go get our seats." She says smiling.

"One more minute! Please?" I beg. My heart is pounding so hard and my erection is growing.

"Sure." She says and smiles. I start to rub her belly with both of my hands. Some people stare at us. One person even takes his phone out and starts recording. Jasmine notices this and smirks. She starts to roll her belly as I rub it. I want to kiss her belly so badly but I can't get the courage. I don't even know how I got the courage to rub her belly like I am now, but this has been the best day of my life so far.

"It's so soft." I murmur to her as I squeeze her belly all over.

"This feels so good. Never stop this." She seductively murmurs and smiles.

"Even when you're in the bathroom?" I ask playfully and smirk.

"Yes. Even then, rub my belly. Rub it forever." She says and sighs happily.

"Let's go get our seats." I say and she whines. "Is promise I'll do whatever you want during the movie." I say and she smiles. I put my arm around her and rub her side as we both start walking, her carrying the drinks with both of her free hands.

We show our tickets to the officer and he let's us in the back of the theatre. We grab our seats on the edge of the back right part of the room. When we sit down, we put our drinks in the cup holders, my drink on my left and her drink on her right. I sit on the inside and she sits on the outside. The middle arm rest between us both is empty. I push up so it no longer seperates us.

The movie starts almost immediately, but I do nothing but look at my cousins perfect lower bare belly that I just played with several minutes ago. Jasmine looks at me and smiles.

"That felt so good out there. I've never had my tummy played with. It felt so good." She says and kisses my cheek.

"Your belly is so soft. I've always wanted to feel it." I say.

"Awe. Really?" She replies and smiles sweetly.

"Yes." I say and smile back. My cousin leans back on her chair to where her back is at a 45 degree angle from both the back rest of the chair and the chair itself. She starts to poke her belly. As she does this, I stick my hands in my pants and move my penis in a attempt to conceal my super hard erection.

"You know I have a belly fetish." she murmurs quietly.

"I do too." I admit. I then start to poke her belly as she pokes it. I focus on the lower left part of her belly that is bare. She focuses on the lower right part of her tummy. "You have the most beautiful and soft tummy I've ever seen." I say and continue to just poke it.

"I want to tell you something but I'm embarassed." She says and blushes.

"Awe tell me. Please?" I beg.

"Promise you won't call me disgusting?" She asks.

"Promise." I say as I squeeze massage her lower left tummy with my hand, hoping to make her fart.

"I've always wanted you to rub my belly so good it makes me fart." She says and hides her face in her hands. I straddle her tummy with one hand as I use my other hand to uncover her face. I look at her dead in the eye.

"I have always wanted that myself." I admit.

"Awe. I love you!" she says and quickly kisses my lips. She then giggles.

"It's okay to fart around me. Understand?" I say.

"Well, I did it on you once today." She says and giggles quietly, making sure not to disturb people. Fortunately, nobody decided to sit near us.

"Can you promise me right now that whenever you have to fart around me, you will never hold it in and will always let it out? I don't want your tummy to hurt because of embarassment." I ask her.

"If you can do the same." She says.

"Sure." I say and smile. "I'll help you fart now." I say and smile. I am in heaven.

'Thank you." She says and smilrs, laying her head back. She keeps her belly inclined at a 45 degree angle.

"Anything for you." I say and put both hands on her belly. She closes her eyes gently and I go to work. I pat her upper belly with one hand and squeeze her lower belly with my other hand. After five straight minutes of doing this, I feel her belly tense up. I give her a kiss on her cheek and she smiles. I take both hands and press her lower belly in.

She lets a fart out and moans in pleasure.

"Awe." I say and start to get bold. I bend down and start to kiss her belly as I sniff the air. I get my head patted by her. Fortunately, this fart has no smell. After I kiss her belly about ten times, I glue my eyes to the TV screen. As I watch the movie, I continue to squeeze her belly, enjoying the best day of my life ever.

Soon, I feel her hand on my upper belly. It then moves to my lower belly, and with the way I have my erection concealed, I have my penis pressed against my belly by my jeans. Her hand touches my penis through my shirt. She giggles as she gently rubs it. This is turning me on so hard. I start to breathe even more heavy as liquid spills out.

If she is this bold and this comfortable with me, then she probably won't mind me doing what I will do next. I slide my fingers in her pants to squeeze the very little of her belly that is covered by her pants. I make sure to brush my fingers against the hair of her pussy.

I look at her and she has her eyes rolled in the back of her head, quietly moaning. She takes her hand off my belly and penis, and lifts her shirt up to expose all of her belly. She takes one of my hands and rubs it up and down her belly. She takes my other hand and presses it against her Jean covered pussy. I gently squeeze her vagina to test her. She arches her back.

I start to rub her vagina and press her belly in at the same time. As I do this, I kiss her on her breasts, getting real bold. She rolls her belly and rocks her hips gently. She rubs my head as I do this, moaning softly. I slide my hand off her vagina and under her so I can feel her butt. I start to squeeze her butt and rub her lower left belly at the same time, using one hand for each part. A minute later, she farts again, this time on my hand.

That right there does it. Feeling her ass and the air of her fart hit my hand as I kiss her breasts through her shirt and feel her super soft belly turns me on so much. I cum all over my belly, in my shirt. I groan softly, supressing a loud moan of pleasure.

When I am done with my orgasm, I use one hand to rub my cum in my belly. With my other hand, I just repeatedly pat Jasmine on her bare belly. For fun, I decide to count the pats.

After I pat her tummy five hundred times (it took at least ten minutes), I look at her. Her eyes are glued to the movie, which is presumably halfway over. I am not paying attention to the movie at this point. I only care about worshipping her tummy and her tummy only.

I continue to pat her tummy repeatedly. After a thousand more times of patting her tummy over a thirty minute period, I simply rest my hand on it. A few minutes later, her tummy begins to make liquid gurgling sounds as my hand rests on it.

"I can feel the gas moving in." I whisper into her ear. She looks at me and smiles.

"That's all because of you." She says and kisses my lips a few times.

"I can feel it with my hand. You need to fart. Let it out, okay?" I tell her. Seconds later, I feel her tummy tense. She lets out a third and loud fart.

"That felt so good." She says and smiles as my hand squeezes her belly.

"That's good. I'll make it feel better." I say and smile. I bend down and give her tummy a kiss. Before I can sit back upright, she presses my head down to her tummy with my hand. I smile and start to kiss her belly all over as she rubs my head gently. After thirty kisses to her belly, I put as much of her belly as I can in my mouth and suck it. I suck her soft belly flesh up in my mouth and let it snap off of my lips.

I continue to suck her belly for a while. As I do so, I slip my hand in her pants to rub the part of her belly that is covered by her pants. When I brush my fingers on her mound, my hand is wet. I pull out and my fingers are soaked with her juices. I put that hand back on her pussy, outside of her pants, and repeatedly squeeze it. Her breathing becomes much harder. I can hear her juices rubbing against her pussy in her pants.

This really has been the best day of my life. I soon stop rubbing her vagina because I want to save the best for when we get home.

When the movie ends, I sit up and conceal my erection. She pulls her shirt down and we walk out. I stop by the restroom and take a much needed leak. She does the same.

When we are done, we quickly get in the car. She starts to drive and I feel pissed the movie ended. I never wanted the belly worship session to end. I patted her belly at least a thousand and a half times. I squeezed it until she farted and I kissed it.

"So..." I say when we are stopped at a stop light. She smiles and kisses my lips when we are stopped. The kiss lasts about ten seconds, until the person behind us beeps at us. Jasmine giggles and continues driving.

"How do you feel?" I ask, smiling.

"I love you so much Matty." she says in a dreamy voice.

"How did it feel?" I ask while patting her thigh.

"Awe Matty. You put so much love into that." she says and smiles. "My tummy was rubbed and kissed and sucked. I never felt so amazing and loved before." She adds and puts one hand on my hand for a few seconds. I soon remove my hand.

"Yeah. You farted three times in the theatre as I rubbed it." I add and giggle.

"Yeah. Those three felt so good, thanks to you. I want you to do this to me forever." She says and smiles. We arrive home a few minutes later. We both step out of our vehicles. I follow her in the house and we turn the lights on. She sets her purse out and stands in front of me, giggling. I look at her belly. It is still red from when I patted and kissed it.

"So what made you so brave? I've never done anything or seen you do anything like that before." She asks while giggling.

"I've always wanted to do that." I reply.

"Yeah, but what have you the confidence to randomly pat my tummy?" She asks.

"Are you sure you want me to tell?" I say.

"Yes." She smiles.

"I umm... caught you masturbating and heard every thing you said and..." I say and trail off. She looks surprised. She then hides her face. I walk up to her and unhide it.

"So now you know what I want." She mumbles, embarassed.

"I think it's cute. Wanna go do it now?" I ask.

"Y-yes." She says, surprised but happy. I follow her upstairs but halfway walking up, I hold her hips.

"Stop." I say softly.

"What for?" She gigggles.

"Just want to give you a slight tease before we go in your room." I say and grin. As she giggles, I bury my face in her butt and hold it there for ten seconds, her perfect butt enveloped around my face. I reach around her and undo her pants. I then slide them down and see her underwear. Half of her butt cheeks are bare.

I start to kiss each butt cheek on her bare skin. After a minute of doing so, I pull her pants back up. "How was that?" I ask. I am so turned on now.

"Ahh." She says in the most pleased voice ever. "You're just amazing Matt." She adds. She starts walking up as I stare at her cute butt.

When we get into our room, her and I take our shoes and socks off.

"So you want me to kiss your tummy until you fart and then lick your ass? And then you want me to suck your pussy until you cum?" I say and grin, referring to what she said while masturbating over me.

Giggidy95
Giggidy95
19 Followers
12