My Surprise

Story Info
You promise a surprise - and it was a great one!
1.7k words
3.25
33.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey baby, you're here a little early. What? Oh, I couldn't wait to see you either, I've been thinking about what my surprise might be. I don't see any packages, did you forget? Ummmm, give me a kiss before you put the car in gear. Wow, that was really hot, your tongue was practically fucking my mouth. How do you like my new outfit? I bought this short skirt especially for our drives. And don't you think this tank top really shows off my big tits? It's easy to slip your hand down it for a quick tittie squeeze too. No, I'm not wearing any panties, I knew they'd be off before long anyway. Besides, I like feeling naughty. With this short skirt on, you never know who might get a peek of my wet pussy! Yes I know you like to look at it. Shall I turn round sideways in the seat? Is that better? How about if I spread my legs a little wider? You like that don't you - see how wet I am? I'm sure it's glistening with juice. Where are we going baby? You said you had a surprise for me but I didn't know it was a place. I have to wait til we get there? Well I guess I'll just have to be patient then. Oh you want to watch me playing with myself in the car? You know we'll give the truckers a hot view; think they'll enjoy it?

Mmmm, how's that baby, see my long red fingernails stroking my cunt lips? I'm sure you do want to see more- don't forget to watch the road though! Oh good here's a red light; touch my clit please, that's right, god that feels so good. Darn, that light wasn't red long enough! Let me spread my pussy lips way apart. See how hot you got me? My clit is so hard, just look at how it's sticking up. Ummm keep one eye on the road, sweetie, I know you like to watch me fingerfucking myself but if we don't get there in one piece we won't get to have any serious fun! Yummy, no wonder you love eating my snatch, it does taste good on my fingers; think I'll have seconds.

Hmmm, looks like there's an accident up ahead. I think that trucker next to you just got an eyeful; he's grinning from ear to ear. I think I'll give him a little "extra." Good thing these straps stretch - I'm gonna pull out these melons and give you two a show. Oh look, my nipples are already hard. I love pinching my nipples, although it feels better when you do it. Betcha didn't know I could lick my own tits did you? Looks like you really enjoyed that - your dick is gonna bust your jeans if it gets any harder. Let me stroke it a little. When we finally get to wherever we're going, are you gonna let me suck your pole? You know how I enjoy taking it down my throat. I love feeling your balls on my lips. What's that? Good, I'm always thrilled when you've got a big load of cum for me. I'll swallow every tasty drop, I'm starving for cum. Then I'll let you rest a little bit - and suck some more til you're hard again. I'm gonna need some power fucking before long!

Looks like traffic's moving again - oh look, he's waving goodby with his boner! Isn't that sweet? It'd be even sweeter if I had it pounding my pussy while I'm sucking your meat. Would you like that baby? Would you like to watch another man fucking my pussy and fingering my clit while I'm taking your cock down my throat?

We're finally here? So where's my surprise? Wonder whose truck that is? It's parked right next to that building. Oh we're going in there too?

Hi how are you? You're here to join us? Alright!! Well you definitely have to eat me out, I want to feel that beard and mustache on my pussy. Yeah I guess you could say the biker look turns me on - long hair, beard, mustache, I love a face like that between my legs! Not much furniture in here, what is this place? Biker club? That explains the broken down couch then haha! That's ok, here's a nice soft rug. Ok biker man, let me help you get those tight jeans off. Cool, no underwear, how hot! Yep, off with the shirt too, I like a man's nipples. Never had your nipples licked? Poor baby! You've been deprived! Now down on your back, that's good. Mmmm, how do you like that? A man's nipples are more sensitive than you realized, aren't they? I like to nibble a little with my teeth, very gently; looks like you like it too, your pole is quivering. I think I'll follow the treasure trail for a minute; like having your belly button teased? Oh I see, you like my mouth anywhere I want to put it. Well I need a taste of your balls, mmmmm so full, just hold them in mouth & tickle 'em with my tongue. Don't worry, little johnny, I'm getting to you too, there's some moisture on your head I need to lick off. Feels like velvet covered steel, it's gonna feel so tight in my quim. I just can't resist, gotta tickle my tonsils just a little bit; yes I know you're hungry too, just be patient, remember ladies first!

Let's swap places, so you can do some serious muff diving. Your face and beard will be soaked with pussy juice. You like hairless twat? I see you do, that kinda tickles, you like sucking my lips and tickling with your tongue. You're right, nothing will ruin the mood like a hair caught in your teeth! Mmmm that's it, flick your tongue over my love button. Oh my, that was electric! Just had to have a mouthful didn't you? Latch those lips on tight, french my slit! Yeah fuck me with your tongue, make my pussy sing! Sounds like you're enjoying yourself; every time you groan I feel the vibrations on my clit. I don't want to come yet, it feels too good!

Come on over here baby, that's it, slide that woody in my mouth. Yum, that big drop of precum tasted so good! Looks like you recently shaved; you did it just for me? How thoughtful! Now I can enjoy every inch I can get in my mouth without getting a hair down my throat. Oh yeah, I love cock down my throat. I've got an agile tongue, I can deepthroat and stroke you with my tongue at the same time. I hear you moaning, feels so good you can hardly stand it right? I like it when you talk dirty to me; tell me to suck you, tell me what you want me do to you. You like to watch your cock sliding between my lips don't you? See my lipstick smeared all over it? That looks so sexy! Yep, my lips are the perfect place to rest your nuts. Feel my nails behind your sac? Just barely stroking, from your balls almost to your asshole, just a tiny bit of pressure... Mmmm, I feel the pressure building, you're almost ready to blow aren't you?

Oh yeah cycle man, you sure know how to eat pussy! That's right , suck on my clit ... come on, suck it up between your teeth, hold it there, flick it with your tongue. Feel all that cream dripping on your face. Yeah baby, fuck my mouth, while he's eating your woman. Oh my god I'm gonna cum, gotta grind my pussy on your face biker man, that's it suck that clit hard, harder, harder, stick your fingers in my fuckhole .....that's right, fill it up ....C'mon baby, I need your hot jism down my throat! That's it baby, shoot down my throat, fill my mouth with your spunk! Damn that tastes good!

Well well, biker man, I see you've been stroking your pole while you ate me. I gotta have some meat in me right now. Yeah that's it, put my legs over your shoulders, fuck me hard! Slam that meat in me! Oh god I'm cumming again, your cock is grinding against my clit, fuck me FUCK ME FUCK ME! Shoot your load deep in my pussy, that's it fill me up! Whew, that was fantastic. I'm still having pussy twitches!

Great, baby, you're hard again! Watching somebody else pound me really turned you on hunh? Lay down and let me ride you; this was a great surprise, I've never been so hot in my life! Come on biker man, suck my tits, squeeze 'em, yeah that's good, nibble on my buds. Baby I think you like watching him try to get my big tits in his mouth don't you? I feel your cock getting bigger and harder, I need to cum again! See I'm rubbing my clit while we're screwing, my pussy was starved for wood today. Feel my honey pot leaking. That's it baby fuck me good, make my boobs bounce, hold on to my big ass, slam me down on your shaft! I'm cumming again, feel my cunny grabbing you, milking your cum out ...oh yeah biker man, suck my tits hard, pinch my nipples, that's it .... yesssssss that was so good .... gotta let this ol' heart slow down a little!

Gee what a great surprise; nothing like getting all the cock I can handle! C'mon guys, give me a kiss, ohhh biker man, you still taste like my pussy, your beard is soaked! Let me lick it off. Your cock is getting hard again in my hand! You've got to go back to work? What a shame. I was hoping we could have a repeat. Oh, so I was your lunch today hunh? Well I think I can safely say you had a great lunch! Nice to meet you, we'll have to do this again sometime! By the way, what's your name? Joe? Not exactly an "average joe" are you? Well I sure hope to see you again sometime. Baby let's go home, I need a nap ... then who knows what I'll need after I wake up ....