My Surprise Birthday Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Friskee_cpl
Friskee_cpl
1,196 Followers

"What's so funny," she asked.

"Your back looks like a chess board."

She looked over her back into the mirror and had a chuckle.

Once again my stomach was behaving like gravity was ten times stronger in my arsehole than in the rest of the world.

The bar at least now had a few other women in it and one, a chubby middle aged woman, was giving two guys a hand job.

The remaining horde of men all ogled Lisa like she was the first prize in a raffle.

I patted her on the arse and said, "I've really got to go to the loo again."

"Are you that crook?"

"It's not a good look."

Bill came back over to the bar with Lisa's knickers and said, "Its getting crowded in here."

Lisa took the undies and placed them on the bar and asked the hostess for the phone.

I took my leave and, before realising what I was doing, kissed my wife on her wet open lips. Her tongue darted into my mouth and I sucked in her spittle and inner warmth.

"Hurry back," she said smiling.

This session was almost as bad as the first and was accompanied by searing stomach pains. I sat there with my head in my hands and the hum of the exhaust in my ears for what seemed an eternity. I somehow knew that the night was not yet finished and that our little adventure was going to continue into the night. Despite that I was however, quite surprised to witness what was happening when I returned to the lounge.

On the coffin shaped coffee table lay a heavily tattooed man I will call Tatts. On Tatts, with her back to him and his cock in her pussy, was Lisa. On Lisa, with his cock in her pussy as well, was another man from the crowd. Around Lisa's head stood another four men, all either wanking their cocks, pulling her nipples, or both.

Amy was bending over her and calling out all manner of obscenity.

"Yeah, show her how it feels," Amy said, "Fuck her dirty cunt, fuck it, fuck it."

Another bloke was reaming into Amy from behind and in the mirrors reflection I could see the other lady, who I shall call Sheryl because she looked a bit like Sheryl Crow, was being fucked in the spa.

Bill was watching the show nearby and he shook his head and wandered over to me.

"What happened," I asked. "I disappear for a few minutes and she's taking two cocks in her pussy."

"She just began talking to these two blokes and then began sucking them off at the bar," he said, "then she dragged them over to here and well, this happened."

I shook my head in disbelief. The pain in my stomach was still intense but it seemed that, at least for now, the urge to purge was gone.

Of course the Viagra was doing its job on my Percy and like most of the men in the room watching the scenes unfold in front of me I had 3/4 of a mongrel.

After 15 years of child rearing and abstinence from any group sex, it seemed that Lisa was making up for lost time.

The chubby lady in the bar was now completely naked and was stroking the cocks of two men as one of them fingered fucked her shaven twat. She soon went up the stairs followed by about four men leaving a bar table and some stools vacant.

"I suppose I may as well wait until she's satisfied," I said to Bill, "Wanna beer?"

"Yeah why not," he said, "She looks pretty busy right now."

At the bar was the brunette from the private room, she was well into her 40's but had a smoking hot body.

"Hi Kath," Bill said to her, "How's things?"

"Good mate," she looked at me and put out her hand, "I'm Kath, welcome."

I shook her hand and tried to guess her age. She was fairly tall and had short jet black hair. She wore nothing more than a black bra and a mini skirt and her physique was one of someone who worked out regularly but didn't overdo it.

"I'm Mick," I said, "and before you ask, that's my wife Lisa over there."

"Ahh, Amy's little plaything," she said.

"What do you mean," I asked.

"Amy always grabs the new arrivals and puts them through their paces," she said, "But your wife seems more than willing."

I then told them both about our past group adventures and it was when I got to the part about tonight that the puzzle fell in place.

"And Lisa said that this was a couples only club," was what I said.

"The Couples Club?" Bill asked. He just looked at me with a look of disbelief.

"Yeah," I said concerned, "Isn't this it?"

They both laughed.

"No way," said Kath, "This is Sin Sity and tonight is one of their special gangbang nights."

"Oh for fuck's sake," I hung my head in exasperation and just had to laugh.

"The Couples Club is a few blocks away," Bill laughed. "Looks like someone got the wrong address."

"Oh well, you live and learn I suppose," I said as a grabbed a glass of water.

"You seem like a nice enough guy," Kath said, "What are you going to do now?"

"I dunno," I sat watching the guy on top empty his balls over my wife's stomach and Amy rush in to lick it up.

"She's pretty plastered," I said, "I might just give her some space, fuck her one more time and then we'll go back to the hotel for a spa." I tried to sound casual and cool but I certainly didn't feel it.

"Sounds like a plan," Kath said as she grabbed my dick through the towel, "Shall we get it under way?"

"What did you have in mind?" Bill asked her before I could ask the same question.

She snapped her bra off and two wondrous breasts popped out. "Why should his wife have all the fun?"

She slid off the stool and squatted down in front of Bill and I grabbing our cocks as she did so. Kath was a seasoned performer and I thought about getting her to give Lisa some lessons, although looking at Lisa catching a mouthful of cum from a bloke on the side, showed she'd improved somewhat. Amy had moved onto the lounge and all I could see of her was her arse bouncing up and down on a fat cock.

Kath loved the quick exchanges of cock in her mouth and really loved it when a third bloke stood next to me and she could have one in each hand as she sucked away. Long tendrils of spit hung down from her chin as cock after cock were swapped.

I continued to watch the action in the lounge but for most of the time Lisa was obscured by a wall of ugly bums and cock whacking arms.

Sheryl hopped out of the spa and took off up the stairs with another three guys to the group lounge. My wife had no such concerns for that protocol. She was so popular that two guys were standing on the leather lounge to get a better view.

Kath stood up and unclipped her skirt revealing a nicely trimmed pussy that glistened in the light. I slid my hand down over her mound and felt her wet slit open up.

"Let's go upstairs," she said, "Boys," she summoned another three guys off a stool. Suddenly the bar was nearly empty except for two Asian men chatting away and displaying little interest in the evenings activities.

Kath didn't walk, she strutted like a cat walk model. I wasn't actually sure I wanted to leave Lisa alone and surrounded by eight men. So as Kath and five men walked up to the group room I hung downstairs.

"You coming up?" Bill asked.

"No thanks mate," I said, "I might hang here for a while."

Once again on hearing my voice she seemed to snap out of the zone she was immersed in. She moved the skinny young guy who was pumping into her double stuffed cunt and tried to sit up. Tatts also took advantage of her renewed consciousness and pushed her up, making her have to stand unsteadily amidst the crowd. Her face and torso was covered with the contents of the nut sacks of numerous men. She was squinting out of one eye so I grabbed a towel off the floor and dipped it into the spa. Two of the guys moved over to Amy and she readily began sucking on their cocks.

"What's got into you?" I said as I passed her the damp towel.

"I don't know," she said "I've never cum so many times." She wiped the cum from her eyes and towelled down her chest. Her eyes were red from the hooch and, no doubt, the semen.

"You need to get cleaned up," I said, "Go grab a shower."

"Let's have a spa." She grabbed my hand and we went over to the empty spa. Amy was in full force as we slid into the hot water. "Harder, harder, harder," she yelled into back of the lounge.

One of the guys hopped off the lounge and gave a bottle of lube a few pumps into his hand.

"So you want it hard bitch," he said, "I'll give you fucking hard."

He pushed her down and the guy pumping her cunt stopped for a minute while he readied himself.

"Now shut the fuck up and enjoy this."

He pushed his lubed cock against her anus and as she squealed in delight he slid his cock into her tight hole.

"Oh yes that's it," she called out, "Yeah fuck my cunt, fuck my arse."

We both sat next to each other in the spa and watched in awe as Amy was made airtight by the three cocks assaulting her body.

"Guess what?" I said. She shrugged, transfixed by what was happening in front of us.

"This isn't The Couples Club."

She looked up at me, "Where the fuck are we then?"

"At a place called Sin Sity," I wrapped my arm around her and watched as another two guys moved in next to Amy. "And tonight is the gangbang night."

Rather than reacting in horror, she held her breath, slid down into the bath and rinsed her hair off. When she came up her long curly hair draped seductively over her face. She didn't sit back next to me but slid up onto me and sat with her back to me with my cock resting nicely on her pussy. I grabbed her nipples and pulled them as she moaned.

"You are loving this though aren't you?" I said and slid my right hand down to her pussy. She instinctively opened her legs and I felt her hot pussy open up to the cleansing water and my probing fingers.

"You're loving being a slut for all these men," I rubbed her clit, "Having all these cocks fucking you, and you sucking up all the cum."

My cock was responding to my own words and her sensual gyrations.

The guy fucking Amy's arse pulled his cock out and sprayed his seed all over her arse cheeks and down into her hole. He was replaced by another guy who had also lubed up his cock.

Lisa lifted her arse off me and reached under herself to grab my hard cock. She pointed it at her wet pussy and slid it in. My God it felt good. She was so open and used my cock just slipped easily into her. She leant forward and I watched as my cock stretched her labia as she moved back and forth. I fingered her arsehole as she pushed back down on me.

One of the other guys waiting for Amy came over to the spa and stood stroking his shaved cock and balls.

Lisa grabbed a hold of the shaven cock and pumped its silky, lubricated length. I reached around and rubbed her clit as she jumped up and down on my swollen member. Lisa put his knob into her mouth and I could see that her tongue was rolling around his cockhead. She dipped her hand into the water and went back to wanking him as it seemed as though the lube was starting to dry up.

"Cum in my mouth," she said to him as she rubbed her thumb under his knob and flicked her index finger over his helmet. "Cum in my dirty mouth."

Flicking her tongue over his piss hole and dragging out a thin line of precum was all too much for him, and he grabbed control back of his own pulsing cock and unloaded a steady stream of goo into her open and willing mouth. Some of it shot out over her shoulder and dribbled down her back and I could feel her pussy gripping my dick as yet another orgasm flowed through her body.

This guy really had been saving it up and by the time he'd finished loading up Lisa's face with his cream she had globules of his pearl protein hanging off her chin. He held the back of her head and smeared his cock's outflow over her face.

"This is just such a slut," he said, "Fuck she's good, how much cum can she take?"

I wondered about this as he continued to coax orbs of jism out onto her tongue. There were about seven guys in the room all looking for action.

"Let's find out shall we," I said, "Hop out." I slapped her on the arse and pushed her off my cock.

Lisa stumbled out of the bath as the crowd of men gathered around her wet, ready to be fucked, body.

I lifted a pillow off the lounge and lay it on the coffin table. Lisa was being groped, and was groping, the mass of men that surrounded her. Hard cocks prodded her body as she stroked them one after the other.

"Over here Lisa," I called out, "Let's finish this."

She obligingly moved over to me, and with cum still on her face, she lay down on her back.

I grabbed her legs and spread them right back like I was trussing a chicken. Her pussy opened up nicely as she took the first cock offered to her into her mouth.

"You love all this cock don't you babe," I said.

"She is a cool slut,' someone said.

"Let's all fuck her and cum all over her," another said.

"Fuck me, fuck me," Lisa said between sucking the two cocks that were now offered to her.

I slid my cock back into her and Lisa grabbed a hold of another two cocks as I began pounding into her.

Her muffled groans were drawing the attention of people in the bar and soon she was the centre of attention.

Amy had even stopped being double plugged as she was drawn over to the gangbang of the night.

"Someone cum over her face," she said.

"Give it to me," Lisa said, "Oh fuck, give it to me."

I could feel my balls swelling as the urge to shoot my voluminous load of cum all over her increased.

But I wasn't going to waste it on my wife. I can cum on her any day so I pulled my cock out and let another cock slide into her. One of the guys shot a load over her tits and another dribbled his load into her mouth. Lisa was a spitter and she let it drool back out and down the side of her face.

"Fuck yeah, slut," Amy said. "Take all that cum."

Lisa was well in the zone and cock after cock made use of her body. Guys were mauling her boobs and Amy was sucking cum off her face as the scene became more and more debauched. Amy was now also taking a cock in her pussy as she leant over Lisa's face.

Lisa had almost stopped sucking a cock until one was slid into her horny mouth.

I headed upstairs and was pleased to see that the action was still in full swing.

Bill was standing on the leather lounge shoving his cock into Kath's face as she bounced up and down on a fat cock in her cunt.

The room stunk of cum and sweat.

The chunky lady was on the mattress surrounded by about six men and she was wild.

"Oh yeah fuck my dirty arse," she called out, "Fuck it, fuck it."

I went over for a look and one guy was holding her shoe and rubbing his cock all over it. Bizarre.

She had a pillow tucked under her bum and she was rubbing her pussy as another cock slid into her back passage.

My stomach was still sending reminders of my ill cooked meal and I resisted the temptation to let one rip.

One guy leant over, spat in her pussy and then proceeded to slide three fingers into her.

"Oh fuck, I feel so good right now," she said. "make me cum all over your fingers, make me cum over your cock."

She rested her head back and the guy fucking her arse pulled his cock out and sent a rope of man jam up over her stomach and onto her chin and boobs.

"Yeah cream the bitch," someone said.

She couldn't reply because she was now sucking on two cocks that were taking turns on her mouth.

There was no way I could join in as she was pretty much surrounded, Sheryl was sitting against the wall stroking two cocks and calmly watching the action around her.

Bill summoned me over and hopped off the lounge.

"Where's the missus?" he asked.

"Downstairs getting fucked senseless."

Kath stood up and left the old guy she was fucking sitting there looking a bit pissed off.

"I've got to see this new piece of meat," she said.

As we stumbled down the stairs I noticed that the guy with the shoe was now cumming over the top of it.

Whatever floats your boat I suppose.

Down in the bar most of the men were now having a drink with a nude Amy. Lisa however was sitting on the leather lounge watching one of the Asian guys shooting a load into his hand. He held his hand up to her and she licked at the pool of cum that dribbled out between his fingers. Her hair was twisted and matted and the two guys lay next to her and had only just finished emptying their cocks over her face and boobs. She was in heaven and was rubbing her swollen red pussy lips and clit.

"Look at that dirty cunt," Kath said.

She went over to Lisa, grabbed the hand of the Asian man and emptied his cum onto Lisa's face, and knelt down before her.

"Time to clean you up," she said before she began licking the jism of untold men out of her folds.

"Mind if I join in?" Bill asked.

I shrugged and looked down at Kath's firm arse sticking up at me.

I kicked the cushion off the coffee table and knelt down behind her. I had a great view of Lisa being gently licked by Kath and when I slid into Kath's warm, wet hole this increased the pressure on Lisa.

Bill soon hopped up and Lisa obligingly took his cock into her mouth. The four of us sat there for quite a while slowly and calmly letting the nights activities play back in our minds. When Lisa began to massage Bill's balls the urge became too much for him and he sent forth a stream of soft pearls into her mouth. She just pushed it out and down onto her boobs and smiled at me as she did so.

Bill's arse contracted as he continued to spasm into and onto her face.

I could feel my second load of the night make its way northward and I pulled out of Kath's hole just before the inevitable.

I stood up on my shaking legs and moved around to Kath's face and Lisa's pussy and finally let go with a fine load down over Kath's chin and onto the matted hair of Lisa's snatch.

Lisa sat up and grabbed my cock and slapped it onto Kath's face.

Those post-orgasmic shakes were almost cramping my body up and I knew another visit to the latrine was due.

"Had enough?" Lisa asked.

I raised an eyebrow in mock surprise, "You're the one that's insatiable."

"Well I have now," she said, "maybe we should go soon."

"Ok," I said. "I'll just make one more visit to the loo and you can have a shower if you like."

"Well I can't go out looking like this," she rubbed herself down.

Kath stood up. "Bill and I may get going as well," she said.

I looked at them both.

"Are you two..." I said pointing to them both.

"Together?" Bill said. "Yes we are."

"Fancy that," Lisa said. "Another couple." She kissed Kath before they both sauntered off into the shower. I made merry with the bowl again for only a few minutes and went back out to the bar to find that Kath, Lisa and Bill were all dressed and ready to go.

"Come on mate," Bill said with a laugh, "Get dressed, the cab will be here soon."

I hurriedly threw all my gear on before I went out to the bar.

Lisa was casually stroking some guy's cock as she watched the scene on the TV.

"Do you mind if Bill and Kath come with us?" she said.

"Umm not at all," I looked at my watch. It was nearly 10.00. "The night is still young."

Later that night as I sat on the spare bed with my spent cock wilting on my left leg, I watched Lisa lying on her back licking my cum out of Kath's cunt. Bill began to slide his cock into Kath's arse when out of the corner of my eye I saw Lisa's mobile phone blinking.

I snuck into the toilet and opened the inbox. The last message was from her mum saying the kids were fine and if I had left it at that I would have been happy. But before that there were a series of messages from a number I didn't know. There were none from Leanne.

The one she received earlier that night wasn't from her mum. It simply read. 'We are here at the gangbang night at Sin Sity. cu soon.' I hit reply and sent a blank message.

Moments later Bill's phone buzzed on the side table.

Now what was I going to do about my wife?

Friskee_cpl
Friskee_cpl
1,196 Followers