My Surprise Vacation

Story Info
Indian Housewife describes how she was rewarded a surprise.
7.2k words
4.48
64.6k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was indeed a surprise package planned by my loving hubby Rajesh without neither discussing with me nor letting out any details whatsoever to me. He just asked me to pack our bags for 10 days and not to ask him any questions. I too obliged and just followed his instructions anxiously waiting to see what is in store for me.

The warmth of the tropics took our breath away from the moment we walked off the plane. It was as if the cold bitter winter we had just left four hours earlier was only a memory. I looked at my hubby, as I called him and saw an incredible smile spread quickly across his face. It was as if our minds were both feeling the same rush of joy as the warm air blanketed us.

On landing at the airport I came to know that we were at Montego Bay, Jamaica in the Caribbean Islands. We made our way through customs which was nothing more than a long line and a wasted hour instead of being on the beach. The airport was clean but not as clean as we are used to back home. Of course we both commented we were in a third world country so things were going to feel different.

Rajesh was looking at me quite differently than usual. I was certainly in great shape even after two kids. As I saw him standing there it sent a message to my hormones that this was going to be a sex filled week indeed. I had pulled my hair back into a pony tail and tied it with a pink ribbon. I remember thinking to myself, wow, I looked hot! Rajesh smiled as we then grabbed our bags and headed out the door into the fading sun light. It was late afternoon yet Rajesh commented how warm it still felt. As promised the van was waiting and carried us off down the country side to our resort. Rajesh and I were the only one in the van as the driver, a local man, chatted away the entire hour ride. Odd thing was I noticed him carefully checking me out quite often. Figuring it was Indian skin that had him interested. I never really gave it much thought and kind of enjoyed the flirting on his part. Not really sure but I sensed Rajesh noticing it as well. No harm in having some fun. After all we were on vacation, right?

The resort was a paradise as we settled into our room and spent the night exploring the various bars and restaurants. Exhausted from the long trip we crawled into bed early figuring our first morning on the beach was soon at hand. Before I could make a move I felt his hand wrapped around my breast and his fingers stroking my nipples to life. My hubby was not usually that aggressive so I loved this new sexy attitude he had brought with him to our vacation. With warm breezes blowing in our open patio we soon screwed each other as if it was our first time before falling to sleep.

When I opened my eyes, first thing I noticed was my hubby nowhere in sight. Looking around the room I thought he obviously had gotten up early and maybe already left for the beach. I showered quickly figuring I would catch up with him. Crappy water pressure but then again it's not back home so I made the best of it. It was already ten and the heat of the sun hit me like a ton of bricks. Still I felt so alive and headed towards the beach to find Rajesh. The first thing that hit me was the warm sand between my toes. The second was the first woman I came across laying in the sun topless. Almost embarrassed to look at her tits I tried not to stare but the further I walked the more topless women I saw. Walking further I spotted Rajesh sitting on a chair and one young blonde girl talking to him. My heart raced as I noticed that she had also removed her top and was chatting with my hubby with her tits exposed.

I was furious with my hubby and asked him how dare he left me alone in my room and he was flirting on the beach with that blonde. Rajesh smiled at me and introduced her to me saying that he was sitting alone and she was the one who joined him and casually talking to him. He assured me that there was nothing serious... just some light fun. He also told me that I too had the same liberty to flirt lightly if I wished since we were at a place where no one recognized us. I just left him and that blonde and proceeded further to find one shack where I settled down looking at the wonderful water waves and the beauty around. I was lost in trance and suddenly woke up by a male voice wishing me "Good Morning".

I looked at him. He was a black young muscular guy in his early twenties and was smiling at me. He was wearing a loose Bermuda and nothing at the top showing off his well toned muscular chest and arms. I smiled back and he asked me if I wanted some orange juice. I said yes and he rushed off to get me some. In the mean time my hubby joined me and asked "Did you notice all the topless women around this beach? No one is wearing a top except you." I looked at him and he had a devilish look in his eyes. Without uttering a word I quickly removed my top and bra and flung it aside. I had never been so bold in my entire life and it was both shocking and thrilling for me and my hubby. He was all smiles and looking at my boobs he commented "You look so hot... You may remove your shorts as well if you wish". I just ignored him as I was still annoyed with him.

When the young black guy returned with a glass of juice in his hand, his eyes never came off my boobs. My pale skin, pink nipples and the fullness in my boobs drew his constant attention. I quickly adjusted showing no signs of embarrassment whatsoever. As time passed more and more men made their way past us looking at me and sometimes stopping to chat. I also noticed my nipples never went down as some form of sexual trance had over taken me. We spent the entire day at the beach, swimming in the waters and intermittently taking rest in the shack. When the sun was finally going down we headed back for dinner. Rajesh and I ended up in the shower together. I was real horny and my pussy was flowing. After dinner, we just grabbed each other and had a wild sex.

By the third day I walked the beach topless without a care in the world. Many of those times the young black guy who had now become my admirer accompanied us on the beach and had lot of conversation giving us the information on Jamaica and other cities in the Caribbeans. He was a tall young man with dark skin and a wonderful smile. His name was Mike and he was very charming and certainly did everything he could to be next to me as often as he could. Mike had certainly given us premier treatment more than most guests received. Rajesh loved the attention as we got to know him better. Slowly, Mike began to comment about my tits telling us how soft they looked to him. At first his comments struck me as bold and forward but his charm was so smooth that I got used to it. With each passing day we got friendly with him and enjoyed his company.

Rajesh and I ate at an open air buffet that night when out of nowhere Mike appeared. He was working a double shift as he explained in the restaurant and joked with us when he had time. It was one of the perfect, warm evenings with the sky full of stars. Rajesh seemed so happy to see him as they chatted for a short time. He suggested we head to the disco later on and he would be off at ten to join us. We said great and finished up dinner and a few too many cocktails before heading to meet up with him. He too had a couple of rounds of cocktails with us. Later, he asked Rajesh whether he could dance with me and Rajesh looked at me. I was more than willing as the atmosphere around was fully charged. Within five minutes Mike and me were dancing very sexy like. I had worn a short mini skirt and cute low cut tank top and our movements grew more and more suggestive as we continued to dance more and more. Rajesh never ever liked to dance but he also never objected to my dancing as well. He was just watching us over his drinks.

As the loud beat of the music overpowered everyone in the disco, Rajesh looked over at me and then motioned that he was going outside for some fresh air. I nodded yes and waved back as he left the bar. Ten minutes later I decided to join my hubby outside. So I told Mike to accompany me. Coming out of the bar, I was having hard time breathing from all the dancing and my boobs were heaving up and down. Mike made some comment about how good a dancer I was and how sexy I looked in my top and skirt constantly staring at my boobs. Not really sure how it all happened but while looking out for Rajesh, I and Mike walked through a long shaded area where all of a sudden Mike caught my hand and dragged me aside and pulling me close to him put his hot burning lips on mine and kissed me passionately for a long time clearly suffocating me. He then lifted up my top and grabbed by boobs for the first time. I watched his dark hands reach out for my boobs as it made me dizzy. I closed my eyes as I felt Mike forcing me to open my mouth and putting his big tongue inside and playing with mine. At the same time he pinched my pink nipples slightly causing me to moan and melt even more.

I felt him push his chest tight to my boobs and wrapped his arms around me as we embraced mashing our lips into each other's like hungry animals. His hard cock pushed at my pussy and I responded in kind. Mike reached his hands behind me and grabbed my ass and started kneading it. I found all this so romantic yet I finally pulled myself free and told him it was time for us to leave. Mike seemed disappointed but agreed with me. We soon found Rajesh standing and smoking near the pool. I told him that I was damn tired of dancing and we should now go back to our rooms. We wished Mike a good night and rushed to our room where we tore each other's clothing off in record time. I was damn horny and acted like a wild woman, holding my hubby's cock and guiding it inside my pussy. As I rode on his cock, I was thinking of Mike and had two quick hard orgasms before he pumped his cum into my pussy. We soon fell asleep, my hubby oblivious of whatever happened between me and Mike.

Next day morning we again went to the beach, swam for some time and then came back to our shack. I wore a bikini this time, getting bold by looking at all the foreigner women only in bikinis. Rajesh too encouraged me to wear it. While in the shack, I said to Rajesh "My skin needs some lotion, it's the first time this year that I am in the sun". He replied "Of course, darling" and started to softly rub the coconut flavored lotion on to my skin. He undid the knots on my back and carefully applied the lotion on all my back area, my arms, my legs and all over my exposed body. "Thanks" I said, smiled and kissed my husband. Then I relaxed on my towel and let the sun soak into my skin. Rajesh lay down beside me and closed his eyes. My eyes were looking out for Mike but he was not seen at all since morning and I wondered what had happened. When it became 12.00 noon, we went back to our room.

After Rajesh had showered, I went to the shower to clean away the salt water. With a towel around my still wet body, I came back to the room, where Rajesh was waiting for me on the bed. "Well, are you also tired?" he smiled to me, when I sat down beside him. "Only a little." I bent myself over him to kiss him passionately. He kissed with more passion until he slowly removed the towel from my slim body. We kissed deeply and I moaned, as Rajesh entered me with one thrust. I was already wet and waiting for him to enter me, pressing my body to drench my thirst. My husband seemed to be very excited, since after a couple of strokes, far before my own orgasm, he collapsed above me. "Sorry, sweetheart, it was just too much for me to see you all the day in this sensual bikini. I will last longer the next time. Now I am nevertheless also exhausted", whispered Rajesh, when he lay beside me. "My poor man", I tried to smile and kissed him nevertheless. Soon after I stood up, put the beachwear in the wardrobe and went to the wash room.

When I returned to the bedroom, Rajesh had already fallen asleep and was snoring. Since I wasn't tired at all, but even full of energy and excited, I decided to put on a new bikini and head to the swimming pool to tan my skin and catch the last sunlight. Normally I wouldn't dare to put on this bikini, but it was a present from Rajesh and the other one was drying on the balcony. On the other hand, since we were on the premises of a secluded resort there were no problems in trying out this kind of outfits anyway. I was very proud of myself that I maintained my body slim even after giving birth to my second son. My breasts were still firm and no signs of my age of forty had shown on my thighs yet. I had to get my skin tanned a little bit. Not too much, since it was very sensitive to the sun and fast got too red and I didn't want to look like a lobster.

It was a huge 5 star secluded resort in Jamaica. When I stepped out into the hotel corridor, I shivered slightly as a cool breeze from the sea waved over my body, producing goose skin and caused the little hair on my forearm to rise. The lower cut of this bikini was very daring, with high tights that highlighted the soft roundness of my crotch and if looked sharply, one could even see the outline of my pussy lips through the shiny material. I could also feel my nipples harden under the thin fabric of my black bikini. I liked the soft, shimmering material a lot, since it fit tightly to my body and caressed tenderly my shaven pubic area, but in this situation I was a little bit embarrassed that everybody could see my nipples so clearly through my top.

When I came to the Pool, there were only a few guests. The pool boys had already started to clear the water from fallen leaves and to rearrange all the lawn chairs and towels. I helped myself with one of the comfortable lawn chairs and lay down with my book. Before I even could get lost in the plot of my book, a waiter approached me to take an order. "Unfortunately I have no money with me I answered," But was instantly assured by the waiter that all he needed was my room number in order to get me a drink. It was quite early to start drinking, but on the other hand it was the time to celebrate the vacation. I gave my room number and ordered some red wine. Just in a few minutes the waiter came back with a big glass of wine.

I relaxed even more and enjoyed the last rays of the warm Jamaican sun. It had been a long journey indeed but it was worth it. "Not too bad after all" I thought to myself, while watching the local pool boys working around the pool. They only wear beach trunks and nothing on top. I observed with increasing interest the play of the muscles on their bodies. I had heard about the black guys and I pondered whether the myth was true that they were hung like a horse. Last night too, I could feel that Mike's shaft was quite big when he was grinding it into my pussy while kissing me.

With these sensual thoughts, I put the book aside and drifted away into an unusual dream. This light dream was suddenly disturbed by a shadow which fell on me. When I opened my eyes, one black muscular pool boy stood directly in front of me, without his T-Shirt and well aware about his well defined muscles. I was not aware how long he stood there watching me. Small drops of sweat were glistening in the sun on his black skin and when I took away my sun glasses, I even saw with astonishment the outline of his huge thick cock against the thin material of his trunk. His cock was clearly hanging down to the bottom of his trunk, almost close to his knees. I had never seen something like that before and frankly I was stunned and wondered whether he was really gifted with such a huge cock. I also wondered if in flaccid state it looked so huge then what it would look like when fully erect??

I looked up to him with a questioning look. He opened his mouth and showed his perfectly white teeth: "Hello" he smiled to me. On me it made a not very sympathetic impression. The looks of this young black made me afraid of something. The look was unmistakably lusty and hungry. One the one hand, I felt flattered that a young man around 20 at the most, could be interested in a woman of 40 almost double his age. But nevertheless his look scared me, especially since he was black and I had never interacted with any black guys earlier, the first one being Mike. I only nodded as a response and he turned around towards the bar. I remained there lying still some time and finished my wine. Then I sat up, put my stuff into the bag and put on a beach robe of transparent chiffon over my body. Only now I recognized the key on the floor beside my chair. Attached to the key was a small wooden board where it was indicated a room number. It was clearly not a room belonging to the hotel area, since they had fine hand carved stones.

A thought came to me that the key wasn't there by chance since I did not see it earlier. On the contrary, it was left there intentionally. I shook my head, wondering about my insolence. It would have been so easy just to leave the key there and go back to the room. But on the other hand I was too kind and I thought about bringing the key to the reception. On the way to the reception, I saw a small sign directing away from the path with the inscriptions of the number range, to which the room must belong. Since it was still a way to go to the reception, I went along that path and decided to go straight to this room and place the key on the foot mat in front of the door. When I approached the door, I noticed that the door was not completely closed. Through the gap I could only see the twilight in the room.

Directly beside the door, inside the room I noticed a small office table. "Should I just put the key on it and leave?" I wondered. To do that, I had to enter the room only a little bit, actually only to open the door a little bit and stretch my arm until I could place the key on the table. I smiled, "what would the owner think if he would find the key in there?" I did a step forward and stretched my arm out. In this very moment it occurred to me that the situation was ridiculous. I straightened up and opened the door with a wave of courage and stood in the dim light of the room. I was just about to place the key on the table when I heard the earlier familiar voice. "Hello." I twitched so violently, I almost cried. Only now I could detect the dark shape in front of me through the half-closed shutters.

It was the same young black guy from the pool. "Nice that you visit me", he looked straight into my eyes. He still wore his shorts and didn't put his shirt on. A sudden fear enveloped me. What was I doing here? "I wanted only to return this key" I said with trembling voice. I placed the key on the table and as I wanted to turn and leave, he said with a firm voice. "One moment."

Then suddenly, pulling me into the room and backing me into the corner he said "Come on baby... You wouldn't dress like this in a more than skimpy bikini coming to Jamaica, if you didn't want this cock."

"I didn't dress like this for you!" I exclaimed. "It was a present from my husband. He expects me to come back anyway." The black guy looked at me lustily from head to feet. The wind was coming through the half opened window and the door and playing with my chiffon dress and he observed my breasts and nipples. The black bra was tight against the hardening nipples. The blood was running into the tips and causing them to become rock hard against the smooth cloth. His eyes ravished my body and I turned red in humiliation.

"Please, let me go" I begged.

He moved forward, gripping my wrists where they were crossed in front of me, and lifting them, pushing them back against the wall on either side of me as he pushed his chest into mine. I looked up fearfully, panting for breath, my eyes and mouth wide open in shock and fear.

He bent and kissed me. I jerked my face away and he crossed my wrists together above my head, holding them in one hand as the other slid around my throat and under my jaw, holding my mouth in place as his came down on it again.

12