My Sweet Bitch Ch. 04

Story Info
Being locked in chastity helps Jaspar learn.
7.3k words
27.7k
17

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note:

Unconvinced Jaspar's learned his lesson, Kleine insists he bring Carl to his room, so he can ensure Jaspar handles him correctly going forwards.

Contains themes of non-consent/reluctance.

* * * * *

Sam helped me off the bed, and I stumbled into the bathroom to take a shower on weak legs. It'd been a long night. Still, my first experience of anal sex, and I'd rather enjoyed it.

Sam leaned against the sink while I cleaned up.

"Do you think you understand Carl better now?" he asked.

I'd thought he was supposed to always call me 'Sir', but I didn't really care. He wasn't mine, after all.

I slid down the wall and sat on the floor of the shower while I soaped my sweaty pits and chest.

"I think he's an ungrateful little bitch," I said. "After everything I'd done for him—"

Sam yanked open the shower door and crouched in front of me. He looked as if he wanted to punch me as he lowered his voice and hissed, "You idiot! Haven't you learned anything? Master Kleine's been trying to teach you to be kind all fucking night! How do you not get that?"

Kind? To a guy who identified as a slave? What the fuck?

Sam rolled his eyes at my lack of comprehension. "You're a fucking waste of space, Jaspar."

That hurt. I tossed the soap to one side and struggled to my feet, and he stood with me.

"You're just angry because you're a little bitch like Carl," I said.

He put a hand around my throat and pushed me against the wall. "And what exactly do you think you are?"

"Sam!" Kleine's voice came from the main room.

Sam shook his wet hair out of his eyes and let me go. Casting a cold glance at me, he grabbed a towel from the railing and wrapped it around his waist, leaving me alone in the bathroom.

I turned off the water and dried myself off, taking a moment to rinse out my mouth with some of Kleine's mouthwash.

A waste of space? That was harsh. Just because I was more dominant than he was. It wasn't my fault he had a built-in instinct to surrender his dignity to stronger men.

"Jaspar, are you finished with the bathroom?" Kleine called.

"Coming," I said. I dropped the 'master' since our lesson was over.

Naked, I headed out into the main room and started pulling on my clothes.

Kleine strode up to me with his hands in his trouser pockets and watched me dress.

"Where is young Carl now?" he asked, as I pulled my shirt back over my head.

"In the car," I said. Shit. He must have been there for hours. I hoped he hadn't needed to take a piss.

"In the car?" said Kleine. There was quiet rage in his voice.

"Look, I appreciate the lesson and everything—" I patted my pockets, making sure I still had my wallet and keys, "—but at the end of the day, Carl's mine, okay?"

Kleine listened patiently and then lifted a hand to tap at his neck. Fuck, I'd forgotten I was still wearing the dog collar.

I put my hands up to it to remove it only to let out a strangled cry of pain as a shock zapped the side of my neck.

"Leave it there for the moment," said Kleine. His left hand was still in his pocket, where I was guessing the remote was.

"What do you want?" I asked warily.

"If you recall, I said that you could pay me for the chastity cage at the end of the evening."

"Oh, yeah, you can keep it," I said. I had no intention of putting that thing anywhere near my dick, and Carl already had one.

Kleine gave me a patient smile. "Once used, I can't very well put it on anyone else now, can I?"

Fuck's sake. "How much?" I asked, more than a little annoyed.

"This model sells for three hundred and fifteen dollars," he said.

I sputtered. "Three hundred dollars? For that thing?"

"Sam," said Kleine

Sam brought over the velvet bag and I got a sinking feeling in my stomach.

"Do you have any cash on you, Jaspar?" Kleine asked innocently, knowing full well I wasn't likely to have three hundred dollars on me.

"I can give you Carl's credit card?"

Kleine held out his hand and I pulled the card from my wallet and handed it to him. He put it into his pocket.

"I'll hold onto this for now, but no, I can't accept someone else's credit card as payment for your debt."

"I could... suck you?" I said.

He laughed. "I'll tell you what. How about I pop the cage back on you, and once you've paid it off, I'll give you the key."

I held up my hands. "Hey, no, no way man."

A shock nipped at my neck and I swore. "Come on!"

I started to fumble at it again and he ramped up the voltage. I fell to my knees, my hands to the collar, my jaw spasming, while choked sounds came from my throat.

"Stoookkkp!" I tried to say, and he relented.

He pulled me roughly back to my feet. "The collar is locked, Jaspar, you can't take it off."

I wanted to tell him what I thought of him, but on full volume, the collar had really fucking hurt, and I didn't want to ever feel that kind of pain again.

"All right," he said, "since this arrangement concerns you, I have another proposal for you. I put the cage back on you—"

I started to protest, but he only had to lift an eyebrow and I fell silent.

"—and then you bring Carl up to my room."

"You want to use Carl?" I said, confused.

"Remember that I said if you left after my instruction, and were seen mistreating your slave, it would reflect poorly on me?"

"Yes?"

"Well, I would feel more reassured that our lesson had been successful, if I were to see you interact with Carl before you leave."

"So, you want to cage me, then see me bitch him, and then you'll take it off?"

He raised his eyes to the ceiling as he considered if my summary was what he was trying to say.

"Close enough. Yes."

"But, how can I fuck him, if you've locked my cock up?"

He smiled. "Haven't you had enough sex for the evening?"

Honestly, yes, I had.

"So, you don't want me to fuck him?"

He shook his head. "I just want to see how you interact. I may have some pointers for you. One hour, then I'll take off the cage."

That didn't sound terrible. It sounded better than being shocked back to my knees.

"Okay, fine," I said. I slid down my jeans and pants and let Sam put me back into the cage. That done, I slid my pants back up and did up my jeans. Fully clothed, the cage was invisible, and I was glad—I didn't want Carl seeing I was locked away.

"Can I take the collar off now?" I said. "I'm Carl's master, he can't see me in a fucking dog collar."

Kleine considered this. I could tell he didn't like that I'd sworn, but we weren't playing master and slave anymore, and I was done pretending to be submissive to him.

"You have the key to the cage," I said, a hint of pleading in my voice.

"Yes," said Kleine. "But you'll forgive me if I don't believe you won't just disappear when I let you go and attempt to cut it off yourself."

Huh. He wasn't wrong there, either.

"I think... I think I'll take your wallet," he said, holding out his hand.

With a snotty look, I handed it to him.

"And while I appreciate that the collar is not appropriate, we do need something to help you remember your 'gravitas'. Hmmm. What to use."

"What about the Black Box?" said Sam helpfully. The fuck.

"Good thinking, Sam," said Kleine. "Fetch it for me, would you?"

Sam went to the dreaded drawer beside the bed and came back with a small plastic box. He held it up, and I could see that, like the dog collar's black box, it had two flat conductor plates, only these plates were attached to small metal padlocks.

"What the fuck is that?"

"Drop your jeans again would you Jaspar?" said Kleine.

I was still wearing the dog collar and the chastity cage. I didn't argue.

I nervously watched as Sam pulled down my briefs. He attached the locks to the chastity cage then pulled my briefs back up, handing a small red remote to Kleine.

"You sure that won't cause damage?" I asked nervously, trying to adjust the thing so it didn't dig into my balls.

"Probably not, but you really don't want to try it," said Sam, an evil look in his eyes. He was bolder now that our game had finished and seemed far less submissive to Kleine than he had before.

I did my jeans back up, fear churning in my gut. What did Kleine want to see? Clearly, not me having sex with Carl. So, what then?

Kleine checked his shiny watch. "Right. You have three minutes to fetch Carl back to this room. If you dawdle, I'll be forced to use this."

He held up the remote, and I put a hand to my junk as a vibration rattled the chastity cage. It didn't hurt, but the knowledge of what that vibration could turn into sent a spike of dread into my stomach.

"What if something happens?" I said desperately, keeping one hand pressed against the bulge in my briefs. "What if we get held up?"

Kleine smiled as he removed the collar from around my neck. "Don't get held up."

Fuck!

I left his room at a fair clip, breaking into a jog halfway down the corridor. I skidded around the corner to the lifts and jammed my thumb against the button, smashing it another couple of times while I waited for the thing to decide to make its way to the sixteenth floor.

"Come on, come on, come on!"

I had no idea how much time had passed, as I got into the lift with a couple heading down to the restaurant from a floor above.

I gave them a look of annoyance for holding me up as we stopped at their floor, and pressed the 'close door' button the second they were out, one hand resting protectively against the crotch of my jeans.

I still had six floors to go in order to get to basement level where I'd parked and used the time to yank open my jeans to inspect the device. I was hoping I'd be able to hold the locks away from contacting the metal cage, but the lock shackles were so tight there was no clearance. I frantically tried to find a button, or a seam, or some way of opening it to remove the battery, but it was completely sealed. No sign of an 'off' switch.

The lift reached the garage level and I hastily did up my fly and pulled my loose shirt over the top to hide the bulge.

I didn't want Carl to see me panic, so I walked the rest of the way to the car as quickly as I could, cold sweat breaking out on my forehead and neck from the strain of trying to appear casual. I unlocked the car and slid into the driver's seat.

"Where were you?" said Carl. He took in my flushed face. "Is everything okay?"

If I drove away, surely I'd get out of range eventually? I put my keys into the ignition, and then remembered that Kleine had my wallet.

The cage in my jeans rumbled softly and I jumped in my seat, the hair on the back of my neck standing on end.

"Jaspar? You okay?"

"Shut up!" I snapped, thinking furiously.

There was another vibration, only this time it was my phone. A text from an unknown number.

"Forgot to mention, the Black Box also contains a GPS. The moment I see you try to drive away, I'm going to hold down the button on the remote until you get out of signal range. Which, I estimate to be, approximately one kilometre. You have sixty seconds left."

"FUCK!"

I shoved my phone back in my pocket and slammed my hands down on the steering wheel.

"Jas?"

I turned to Carl, fury blazing in my eyes. "This is all your fault, you pathetic little fuck. Get out of the car."

He stared at me.

"GET OUT OF THE FUCKING CAR!"

He shoved open his door and half fell out of the car as I put a hand against his back and pushed. I got out after him, slamming my door shut with a boom that echoed in the empty car park.

I grabbed his arm and hauled him towards the lifts.

"Where are we going?"

"Shut up, Bitch, or I swear to God I'll knock your teeth out."

He fell silent, allowing me to manhandle him into the lift.

As we rode up to the sixteenth floor, he spoke up. "Jas, if you're in trouble, you know I'll help you. Just ask."

"I don't have to ask you anything, Bitch."

"Come on, we were mates before all this... aren't we friends anymore?"

My cage vibrated, and I let out an involuntary "ngh" of fear, as I thought of what was about to follow.

The lift reached its floor and I dragged Carl after me, yanking him until he moved as quickly as I wanted him to.

"I swear, I'll help you," he kept saying, over and over. "Just tell me what you need!"

We reached Kleine's door and Sam opened it before I could knock.

"And... two seconds to go," said Kleine, looking up from his diamond-crusted watch. "Well done."

Beside me, Carl looked around the massive suite with wide eyes.

"Would you like a drink?" Sam asked him.

Carl glanced at me.

"He can have water," I said, then to Carl, "Do you need to take a piss? The bathroom's that way."

I pointed, and then focused back on Kleine, who'd taken a seat on the couch. He nodded towards the couch opposite him and I took a seat, my hand sitting protectively against the uncomfortable bulge in my jeans.

We were all silent while Carl used the bathroom. Once he came out, Sam handed him a glass of water which he drank gratefully, his gaze moving between me and Kleine. When he was done, Kleine indicated he should sit beside me.

"How are you doing?" Kleine asked him.

Carl smoothed his palms along his trousers. "I'm okay. Is... is Jaspar in some kind of trouble?"

Kleine laughed heartily. "No, no. Of course not. As long as he does as he's told, he's not in any trouble at all."

Carl glanced at me. "Does... as he's told?"

I kept my eyes on Kleine. My rage-filled eyes.

"Jaspar and I have been role-playing, haven't we?" said Kleine.

"Yes," I said through gritted teeth. His hand moved inside his trouser pocket and I winced, expecting the worst, but he was just enjoying fucking with me.

"As I mentioned to you in the restaurant, Carl, I felt Jaspar needed some tips on handling your relationship. We've been working on what that might look like."

I could feel Carl's confusion as I refused to meet his eyes.

"And now, to ensure everything we've discussed was clear to him, I thought we'd have a lesson together, as a group."

Carl frowned. "Are you... are you going to fuck me?"

"Good heavens no!" said Kleine, taking the drink Sam handed him. "No, no, my boy, no one's going to fuck you."

I relaxed a bit at that. No fucking sounded good to me. Despite everything that'd happened in the last couple of hours, I knew for a fact I'd have gotten performance anxiety if Kleine had wanted me to fuck Carl in front of him.

"However, as we did with Jaspar earlier, I thought we could run through some scenarios. Do some roleplay. I can imagine from my discussions with your young master that there are parts of the relationship you don't overly enjoy, and I'd like to see if those can be improved."

I turned to Carl. "Tell him you'd rather not."

I let out a yelp and jumped in my seat as a low current ran through the cage. It didn't hurt... not yet, but it felt like someone flicking my cock and balls with their finger. Definitely not comfortable.

Carl looked at me sideways, as Kleine set his drink down on the coffee table and leaned forward, lacing his fingers together.

"This is a safe space for you, Carl. Here, you can talk about anything that's troubling you without fear of repercussion."

I was about to say something about there very definitely being repercussions if he said anything that got me shocked, when I noticed Sam standing off to one side, something red in his hands. He had the remote, not Kleine. He smiled and slipped the remote back into his trousers and I knew I was fucked.

My shoulders fell in defeat. I knew he wouldn't hesitate to shock me if I said anything he didn't like. Which was almost anything that came out of my mouth.

"Tell me," said Kleine to Carl, "What upsets you most about your relationship with Jaspar?"

Why did he keep calling it a 'relationship'? We weren't in a relationship. Carl was just my bitch, and he'd chosen to be that way.

"Um. Well, he doesn't seem to respect me."

My mouth dropped open to confirm that in vivid detail, and Sam raised a finger to his lips.

"You want him to respect you?" Kleine asked.

"Yeah. I mean, we used to be friends, and then when he took over as my dom—"

"Wait, wait, wait," I said, ignoring Sam's eyes flashing a warning. "What are you talking about? We were never friends. You were just my roommate."

"We weren't... friends?" Carl asked. "Then why did you offer to take over as my dom?"

Kleine cocked his head. "Yes, Jaspar, why did you offer to be his master?"

I thought back to that night, to what'd been going through my head. I'd been angry he was crying again. Angry he'd let himself be put into a position like that. Angry he was that weak. And then I'd seen an opportunity.

"Jaspar, in the spirit of honesty, has any of this been for Carl at all?" asked Kleine.

"No," I said bluntly.

To my surprise, instead of berating me, Kleine raised an eyebrow.

"Are you sure?"

I scratched at my ear in irritation. Why was he asking me this? I already knew the answer. Carl was weak, and I wasn't, and it was the natural order of things for me to make him my bitch.

Those tears of his were annoying too. And being submissive to that bitch, Violet. She hadn't put out for me either. Carl should have ditched her the first time she had another guy stick his dick in his mouth.

"Jaspar, I can see the large and unwieldy cogs working in your brain," said Kleine, his tone not as unkind as his words suggested. "I'm going to give you a list of words to choose from. How do you feel about Carl? Disgusted. Protective. Caring. Angry. Loving. Indifferent."

I considered the words, and he barked, "Don't think about it!"

"Protective!" I said, then cringed at what I'd said. Fuck, that wasn't what I'd meant to say. "I mean, disgusted. He's disgusting."

"Why would you—?" Carl broke off, and covered his face with his hands, turning away from me.

I closed my eyes, frustrated. I didn't want to make him fucking cry.

I swivelled towards him and put a hand against his back. "I mean, disgusted that you let yourself be treated that way. I wouldn't."

Sam cleared his throat and I glanced up at him. He raised an eyebrow. I ignored him.

"I thought... you were... my friend!" Carl hiccupped. "I thought... you cared... about me."

I closed my eyes again, feeling the first stirrings of guilt. "Look," I said, "Don't let any of this get to you. You're just a bit emotional. You're always emotional this time of night. You probably just need something to eat."

He turned to me, his eyes flashing with anger. "Emotional? Why aren't you? You're like a fucking robot! How can you go every day, with me doing everything I can to make you happy, and not appreciate any of it?"

Whoa, where had that come from?

"Do you think I'd do this for just anyone?" said Carl.

"Well... yes?" I said. "Isn't that your deal?"

"No!" he said angrily, spit and tears flying everywhere as he spat the word at me. He got to his feet and stood there, his fists clenched, unsure of what to do with himself.

"Sit down," said Kleine, and Carl sank back onto the couch.

"Jaspar, if I might intercede," Kleine said. "Carl is trying to tell you that he serves you because he thinks the world of you. Isn't that right, Carl?"

Carl nodded, tears still rolling down his face.

Fuck. That made me feel lower than gutter crap.

"I thought you liked humiliation," I said. "I mean, you let Violet walk all over you."

"I thought you weren't going to be like that," he said, his eyes full of accusation. "I thought I could please you. I thought I'd be safe with you. You said... you said you hated the way she treated me." He choked on another sob.

"Right." I didn't know what else to say.

"Carl, come here," said Kleine.

Carl got off the couch and at a glance from Kleine, knelt on the floor at his feet. Kleine placed a hand on the top of his head. The second he did, Carl stopped crying. His shoulders heaved a few times, but after a short while, even that stopped. In fact, he closed his eyes and went still. After a long moment, his shoulders fell, and he let out a shaky sigh.

12