My Sweet Bitch Ch. 05

Story Info
Jaspar finds himself at the mercy of Mistress Violet.
7.4k words
20.9k
17

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note:

Contains non-consensual/reluctant sex / femdom / BSDM / bondage. Please note, I understand that in the BDSM community consent is paramount, and that is not accurately reflected here in some scenes. Which is, in fact, the whole point.

* * *

7.49 a.m. What kind of a time was that to a university student? 7.49 a.m. wasn't supposed to exist for at least another two years.

I stood outside Kleine's hotel room door, Carl nervously shifting his weight from foot to foot beside me.

"Why are we here?" he asked. "I don't want you to suck me again. They're not going to make you suck me again, are they?"

"Don't worry about it," I said, distracted. "That was definitely a one-off."

"So, what does she want then? She's not going to make me suck her other boyfriends off again, do you think?"

"Shut up, for Christ's sake!"

I glanced down at my phone. Sam had been very clear. Knock on the door at 8 a.m. Any other time, and the photo he had of me would be posted to my social media accounts, for which he'd unaccountably managed to change my passwords. I'd spent the night trying to figure out how to get control back, but as long as he had access to even one account, he could ruin me. Hell, he had my friends list. He could take that photo, create a new account in my name, and send it to them all. I was fucked if I didn't do as he'd said.

My phone ticked over to 8 a.m, and I knocked on the door.

Sam opened it with a grin. He was dressed in a pair of tight designer jeans, a t-shirt that was taut across his chest, and a pair of red trainers that in film, would suggest he was about to knife one of us. I realised he had really good legs. Slim, but muscular. He was tall too, the fuck.

"Come in lads, everything's ready."

I stepped into Kleine's suite and did a doubletake. They'd put up a bar on stands down the middle of the room and hung black curtains from it. What was behind those curtains? Well, the bed, obviously. But what else? Violet's endless supply of hetero-flexible boyfriends, all standing about quietly wanking themselves in anticipation of having another go at Carl?

"Hello Jaspar." Kleine relaxed on the couch, a takeaway cup of coffee in his hand. A proper coffee. It smelled good.

Sam directed me to sit opposite Kleine.

"What's all this about?" I asked, as he pushed Carl to the floor at my feet.

"Violet, the boys are here!" called Kleine. Sam perched on the side of the couch beside him, grinning expectantly, as Violet came out of the bathroom.

My jaw dropped as I took her in. She was dressed in latex wet-look pants that clung to her like a second skin, and a purple corset top that thrust her breasts up enticingly. Her stiletto boots gave her an extra three inches of height, and her hair was tied up in a high ponytail that swung as she stalked over to us, a riding crop in her hand.

"Up!"

Carl and I both got to our feet in unison. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Carl pull himself up straighter as Violet came to stand in front of me.

"Jaspar. How lovely to see you." Her voice dripped sarcasm.

"You look fantastic," I said, my eyes on her plump, luscious tits. I idly wondered how big they were. Guessing cup sizes had never been a skill of mine. Maybe 34DDs? Perhaps I'd ask her later, so when I was wanking over this image, I'd know what size to use in my internal monologue.

"Don't speak," she said. "Sam are they both caged?"

"Carl is, Jaspar isn't. I thought you might like to do the honours yourself."

Violet turned slowly to give him the full weight of her stare. "I told you to have them both caged."

"You also wanted them here at precisely 8 a.m., and it's currently 8.05 a.m. Logic, Mistress Violet, dictates that I haven't had time to cage Jaspar."

The air was thick with tension as Violet and Sam stared each other down.

"Kleine, your boy needs to learn some manners."

"I'll deal with it," Kleine said gruffly. To Sam, he said, "Show Mistress Violet some respect, or you'll find yourself back in the closet."

"Not the closet!" said Sam, putting a hand to his chest in horror.

Kleine shook his head and rolled his eyes up to the ceiling. "He'll spend two days in punishment, Violet, don't worry."

"He speaks again, and I'll gag him," she said. "I don't care who he belongs to."

"Understood," said Kleine. He shot Sam a hard look. "Isn't it, Sam?"

"Yes, Master," said Sam, more subdued.

Violet turned back to me. "So, how did you enjoy Master Kleine's lesson last night?"

"It was interesting," I said honestly. "I learned a lot about how to bitch Carl properly."

She squinted at me. "You really aren't that bright, are you?"

"Why are you such a bitch?" The second the words came out of my mouth, I knew I'd regret them.

"Sam, do you have those photos ready?" she said over her shoulder. "Did you manage that, at least?"

"Yes, Mistress Violet," said Sam. "Say the word."

"Oh, hey," I said, putting out a hand. "No need to do that—"

She stabbed me in the chest with her riding crop. "Speak again, bitch, and those photos go up on your Facebook page."

I could see that she meant it. I fell silent and she snapped at Sam, "Two inch choker, collar, cuffs, and cage. Now."

Sam motioned to me. "Come on, this way."

Sam pulled open the curtains and I followed him nervously over to the bed where he had a variety of bondage gear laid out.

"Get your clothes off."

I stripped while he picked a pair of leather cuffs to use.

"Okay, turn around."

Naked, I turned my back to him, and let him secure my wrists together.

He turned me back to face him and I winced as he cupped my balls.

"I hope you emptied these last night, because I have a feeling it's going to be a while before you get another chance."

I opened my mouth to tell him to go fuck himself, but he shook his head with a small smile. "Best not."

I stayed quiet as he knelt and manipulated me back into the metal cock cage, and he finished locking me in with a flourish.

"Right, there we go. Violet's latest plaything, locked and loaded."

"Says her old plaything."

He leaned in close. "I never belonged to Violet." He slapped me on the back, knocking the wind out of me. "She's not my type."

He went over to the bed and picked out a leather strap that had a short dildo attached to it. He held it up to my face and I got a good look at it. The dildo part was made of some kind of glossy black rubber, striped with moulded veins to simulate a real dick. It was about an inch and a half in diameter and two inches long. Weirdly short, I thought. Was I supposed to fuck Violet or Carl with it? Maybe that was all Violet could take up her butt.

Sam seemed to come to a decision and turned the dildo around so that it was pointing at my face.

"Open up."

What?? I shook my head. That fucking thing was not going in my mouth.

"No?" said Sam. "How about now?"

He gave my balls a squeeze and I let out a howl of pain. Despite what literature will tell you, no one's exclamation of pain opens their mouth long enough for someone to shove an object into it. No. He waited until I'd calmed down, then forced it into my mouth anyway.

The gag was long enough to sit against the entrance to my throat, but not so thick that I felt as if I was choking. I got an urge to suck it, since it was there; and frankly, there wasn't another option if I wanted to stop the instant salivation it caused turning into drool.

Sam fastened the gag tightly and gave me a pat on the head. "Perfect. Muzzled for Her pleasure."

He picked up a thick leather collar with metal rings that clanked as he fastened it around my neck.

"That's better." He gave me a cheerful smile. "Now, I have a feeling you're going to have a very long day, Jaspar. Can I give you some advice? Do everything Violet says, no matter how afraid you are, no matter how painful it sounds. Because if she pulls out one of these—" He spun back to the bed and picked up a bumpy-looking metal rod with a ring at the end, "—you could find yourself pissing through a new hole."

I had no idea what Violet might do with a metal dog whistle that was so terrifying, but the look in Sam's eyes told me I wouldn't enjoy it. She'd probably stick it up my ass or something.

He swanned over to the black curtains and pushed them open dramatically.

"Mistress Violet, your boy's ready for you."

He disappeared sideways as if someone had yanked him hard by the arm and I heard a muffled grunt of pain.

"You were warned," said Violet.

I approached the gap in the curtains and saw Sam lying on his back on the floor, Violet's boot resting against his throat. He had a look of terror on his face, and I wondered how the hell she'd gotten him on the floor. I guessed she had her ways.

Kleine sat on the couch, sipping his coffee with an amused smile, as Violet put pressure on Sam's throat.

"Shut up and stay down," she said.

"Yes, Mistress Violet," Sam choked, and she ground her boot into his larynx one last time before stepping away from him.

She stalked up to me and smacked her riding crop against the base of the dick gag with a 'thwock' that made me flinch.

"Much better. I've always thought you'd look better with a dick in your mouth."

Ditto.

She ran the crop down my naked chest.

"Right. This morning, I'm going to work with Carl. You remember Carl? My loyal little cockslut, who you subverted for your own use? Well, while I remind Carl who owns him, you can have a good hard think about how you might like to make that up to me."

She nudged Sam with her boot. "Get up and get him into the closet."

Sam scrambled to his feet and took hold of my arm. He escorted me back through the curtain and yanked open the wardrobe door.

"In you hop."

He guided me into the wardrobe and unhooked my cuffs, securing them to the bar either side of my head, then used a short chain to secure the ring at the back of my collar to the bar.

Well, this wasn't so bad. Sure, I had to stand in the dark for a while... so what?

"Out of the way."

Sam flinched and moved back and Violet took his place. There was a cruel light in her eyes.

"You might be thinking, 'This isn't so bad. Standing in the dark for a bit. So what?'"

She prodded my caged dick with her crop, flopping it against my balls.

"While you're in here, in the dark, I want you to think about three things. Here's number one."

She dropped to her knees and looked up at me with come-fuck-me eyes. Oh, my fucking God! Just the sight of her at eye-level with my dick, her creamy tits pushed up by that corset and her lips painted with purple gloss, made my dick swell painfully in its cage.

I squirmed in discomfort as Violet traced her nails up the insides of my thighs before raking them lightly against the underside of my balls. It felt good, but it was also terrifying.

"Do you like this, bitch?"

I moaned through the gag as my dick bulged against the metal bars of its cage, and a thin trail of drool escaped my mouth and ran down my chin.

I sucked desperately on the gag, hating how much the drooling tickled.

"That's it bitch, slurp on that cock," said Violet, dragging her manicured fingernails lightly down the insides of my thighs. "All that thick wetness running down your throat. That'll be cum before the end of today. As my pet, that's all you'll be getting to eat for the next twelve hours."

She moved closer and her hot breath tickled my balls, steaming up the stainless steel cage. I groaned from the agony of my dick trying to get erect and she chuckled.

"Now, the second thing you should keep in mind."

She got to her feet and Sam handed her his phone.

"So pretty, all trussed up."

She took half a dozen pictures and swiped back through them with an expression of deep satisfaction. "Look." She turned the screen to me, so I could see myself naked, bound and humiliated, sucking on a rubber dick with my cock locked away. "That's you, Jaspar. That's what you've become. My little bitchboy. Personally, I think this look really suits you. You're almost fuckable.

I made helpless noises, and she laughed and laughed.

She showed me Facebook, open to my page. I could clearly see the photo of me (the one on my profile) next to the greyed out text 'What's on your mind, Jaspar?' that told me she was in my account. Underneath the status update box were tiny thumbnails of the images she'd just taken.

"If I hear a peep out of you before I'm done with Carl, you will be punished. Maybe I'll post a headshot of you in your pretty gag to Facebook, as a starter. Maybe I'll use a cane on your lily-white ass until it turns a lovely shade of 'fuck that hurts'. Are you starting to understand who's in charge here, bitch?"

I nodded frantically.

She handed the phone back to Sam then flicked her crop across my nipples. "And this is the third thing I want you to think about while you're in here." She leaned in close. "I'm not even angry with you."

She leaned back and closed the doors in my face, leaving me in darkness.

While I could see a thin line of light where the doors met, voices outside the wardrobe were muffled to the point I couldn't make out words. Sam and Violet moved away from me and I was left in stuffy silence.

I shuffled in place, trying to get comfortable, but the way I was chained, I couldn't lean back against the wall. With the collar attached to the bar behind my head, I couldn't slouch or hang from my wrists, which might have given me some relief from the pain of standing upright in one place. I was fucked.

At first, I was just bored and irritated. Then I was uncomfortable, as I realised my head was bent slightly forward. Soon, an ache spread across my shoulders from holding the position so long.

Left with nothing to distract me, my mind strayed to Violet on her knees in front of me, those painted glossy lips inches from my dick, her hot breath against my balls. Her nails grazing the inside of my thighs.

I let my mind wander further, imagining those lips closing around my cock, and moaned at the discomfort that created. I had to think about something else. Anything else.

Unbidden, a shudder of fear went through me as I remembered she had access to my Facebook page. She could post those pictures any time she liked—my face was clearly visible. Sure, I could pretend someone had Photoshopped my face onto some other guy's body, but it wouldn't matter. My reputation would be destroyed. By this beautiful, sexy, nasty, manipulative, evil bitch, who I really, really wanted to fuck.

FUCK! How had I let myself get into this position? I wasn't some sad little submissive twat who let sociopathic women push him around!

Was I?

My muscles screaming in agony from shoulders to calves, I alternated between thoughts of fucking her, to terror of what she might do to me once she took me back out of the closet, until even the fear got me hard.

All this, and she wasn't even angry. With a heavily implied 'yet'.

Hours passed or seemed to. The pain grew and then dulled, then grew again into an intense screaming ache in my muscles that hurt so much I started to moan uncontrollably against the gag for it to end.

Saliva flooded my mouth constantly and the rubber cock nudging my throat was irritating as fuck. How long was she going to keep me like this? I would rather have been flogged. I would rather have been fucked by Sam for ten hours straight. I would rather have been punished any other way... or, so I thought, at the time.

"Let me out!" I tried to say through the gag, producing nothing but garbled, wet sounds.

In an attempt to alleviate the pain, I stood on one leg, then the other, and my foot hit the wardrobe door by accident, rattling it. This broke something in me, and I kicked at the door as hard as I could. It rattled but didn't open.

"MMmggggghghhhh! Mfffffnnnggggg!"

I kicked the door again, tugging madly at the restraints, insane with pain and desperation, and the doors flew open. It was Kleine. He checked his watch with a raised eyebrow.

"Four hours. Longer than any other boy's lasted in the closet. You must have enjoyed it in there."

"Mmgggggghhhh!"

He chuckled. "Calm down, boy, no harm's come to you."

I wanted to shout that harm had bloody well come to me, in the form of flaming muscle pain and saliva dripping down my chin onto my chest, but shouting would have to wait until these people didn't have me metaphorically and physically by the balls.

Kleine undid the cuffs from the bar and secured them behind my back again, before undoing the chain from the collar.

I stumbled as he helped me out of the closet, supporting me by a hand gripping my arm, and he walked me calmly back to the 'lounge' area of the suite, where Violet was sitting on the couch, Carl kneeling beside her. He was wearing a ball gag, and his hands were cuffed behind his back. Sam was nowhere to be seen.

Kleine pushed me to my knees in front of Violet.

"Oh dear," she said. "All that noise. You disobeyed a direct instruction. You know what I have to do now, don't you?"

My first thought was 'go fuck yourself', however self-preservation made me nod my head.

Violet tapped the top of my head with her crop. "The problem with you, Jaspar, is that your eyes speak for you."

I tried to make my expression neutral the way Sam did, but I could tell it wasn't working.

Violet ran her crop down my cheek. "How about you keep your eyes on my boots for now, bitch."

I obediently dropped my gaze to her shiny boots. They had damp patches drying on the tops of them.

She leaned forward and pointed at her left boot with her crop. "See that, Jaspar? Know what that is?"

I shook my head.

"Carl's just finished cleaning them for me. After lunch, it'll be your turn." She glanced out the window. "They're digging up the car park outside the hotel. You don't have any mud allergies, do you?"

"Mgggugginggg ggghiisssggh!"

She tutted at me. "Settle, Jaspar, unless you want to spend some more time in the closet. Is that what you want? If it is, just say the word."

I frantically shook my head and she smiled.

"Good. We'll do some real work, you and I, after I've eaten."

She got to her feet and nudged me with her boot, forcing me to shuffle sideways on my knees to get out of her way.

To Kleine, she said, "Give the bitch a bathroom break, but keep him in his restraints as punishment for his disobedience. He can wait with Sam until I get back."

"Enjoy yourself," said Kleine, stretching. He got to his feet as Violet collected her coat, and as the door shut behind her, gripped my collar and dragged me to my feet.

"Do you need to use the bathroom?"

I didn't feel much of an urge, but I didn't know when I'd get another opportunity, so I nodded.

"All right. Now, since I can't let you out of your restraints, you'll have to piss sitting down."

Of course.

He led me into the bathroom and stood in the doorway with his back to me while I took a piss. Sitting to use the toilet was bad enough, but it was impossible to piss cleanly out of the cage.

I sat there, dripping and waiting, my face red with shame. "Nnnggggghh!"

Kleine turned around. "Oh dear. Yes, I see. Well, hop up and we'll clean you down."

He grabbed my arm and shoved me in the direction of the shower. Before I could protest, he spun the tap and freezing cold water hit me.

"NNgggggggghhhh!" I did my best to escape the cascade of water needles, and Kleine grabbed my collar and dragged me back under the stream.

"Turn into it, Jaspar, you want to be clean, don't you?"

Cold water hit my chest and thighs like an electric shock—and I was qualified to make the comparison.

"NNGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Kleine kept one hand on my collar as he lifted the cage and made sure water ran through it, before he shut off the water, leaving me shivering and dripping.