My Sweet Daughter

Story Info
Mom watches her masturbate and have sex.
2k words
4.28
101.9k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
txbiker
txbiker
36 Followers

As I looked in to my daughter's bedroom, my mind was racing. Her "little girl" body had disappeared. In front of me, now, was a grown woman. Her long brown hair cascaded across her small breasts. Her belly bulged slightly above the soft patch of light fur on her kitty. She stretched and revealed a lithe, muscular form that had no resemblance to my little baby girl. I wasn't ready for what I was about to see.

I watched through the partially open door as she palmed her naked body. Her body reflected in the mirror, I could see both her front and delicate rear. She cupped her small A-cup breasts and pulled on the tiny nipples. A soft moan escaped her lips as she slid a hand down her soft belly. She curled her hand and I watched in shock as I saw her fingers enter her kitty. I had never thought of my little girl masturbating. I played with my own kitty at times, but never considered that Shayne would do it, too!

Her blue eyes rolled, and her mouth opened when she started stroking herself. Light, gasping breaths accompanied her gentle thrusting. Her small, firm butt clenched with every stroke. Mewling sounds and rocking hips told me she was experiencing the glorious feelings of warmth inside her belly. Yes, those fantastic flutters the precede the release of sexual tension. I remember them well.

Shayne surprised me, again, when she walked away from the mirror and lay down on her bed. Shayne reached into her night stand and retrieved a long, thick toy from the top drawer. Placing it near her mouth, she covered it with saliva and drew her lips around it. She began to felate the toy, pushing it deeper into her small mouth. She raked it with her teeth when she pulled it out, the covered it with her lips as she plunged it back in.

Never would I have guessed that Shayne had such a talent! The glistening shaft looked so real as it entered her little face. She seemed so comfortable with her movements. Shayne took the wet phallus and made a trail down her slender body, rolling it around her stiff nipples and onward towards her small kitty. I watched in awe as she rubbed her clitoris before pressing the thick red crown against her blossoming flower.

"Yes! OH, Lance! Put it in me!" she moaned.

The latex toy began its descent into the treasure box between her creamy thighs. Amazed that her little body could accept something of that girth as it split her wet kitty wide, I gasped. I covered my mouth, hoping she hadn't heard. Her continued pushing of the toy led me to believe she hadn't. I stared as she pushed most of the `penis' inside her. It had to be at least eight inches long! It was easily as thick as her small wrists as well.

"Fuck me, Lance! Fuck me with your big prick!" She moaned and started plunging the toy in and out of her glistening slit. Lance was her boyfriend from high school. They had been together for a couple of years. He was a year older than Shayne, at nineteen, he was starting college next year. I could picture his 5'8" body perched above Shayne's diminutive 5'3" frame. His solid 175 pounds dwarfing her 98. Slowly, she pulled the toy to the fake crown. I saw her inner labia clinging to the shiny shaft.

Shayne's hips thrust up into each stroke. Her breath became deep and intense. She was fucking herself with total abandon, now.

"Harder, Lance! Fuck it harder! Make me cummm!" She was screaming softly. I could tell she wanted to really scream out, but was afraid I'd hear.

As Shayne neared her release, I was suddenly aware that my own kitty was not only dripping nectar down my thighs, but was full of my own hand! I was frigging my kitty while I watched my baby girl pound her tiny vagina with that massive stick! Never had I imagined that being a voyeur would excite me so much! I continued to look on as her hips bucked and her eyes closed. Her whole bed shook as release took her to that wonderful peak.

My own knees buckled as I followed right behind with a release of my own. Rivers of fluid ran down my thighs as I had an intense orgasm. No where in my memory was a cum as intense as this, from my own hand. I backed away quietly as Shayne stilled and lay panting on her bed with the latex penis still embedded in her tight little body.

I padded down the hall to my room to collapse on my bed. Still breathing hard, I touched my sensitised clitoris. It erupted with another cum, totally unexpected, and soaked the sheets beneath me. My mind went blank, and I must have drifted off to sleep.

I woke from a satisfied slumber sometime later. The house was quiet, as night had fallen while I slept. I walked out to the front room and turned on some small lamps, then got a drink from the kitchen. I walked in a daze, remembering what I had witnessed that afternoon. It was the most awesome feeling I had ever experienced, combined with the shock that my little baby girl wasn't so little any more. I closed the door to my room, but not completely.

I heard the front door open, and almost called out. Something in my mind told me to feign sleep at this point. I closed my eyes, and soon I felt the door open slightly and heard the soft footsteps retreat. I listened intently as I heard Lance and Shayne talking quietly. Soft music overcame their voices, and I ventured out to the stairway to see what was going on.

Shayne was dancing slowly in front of Lance, as a stripper would. His eyes were glued to her writhing form as she slowly removed her top. I could see her nipples already erect on her tiny chest. Lance's hand was cradling his crotch as Shayne continued to disrobe.

"What about your Mom?" He whispered.

"She's asleep." Shayne answered as her shorts followed her top into a small pile.

Lance removed the shirt from his well muscled chest and loosened his belt. Shayne stopped him there.

"Not yet, Lance." She said softly. "Wait for me."

Shayne pulled Lance from the couch and stood naked in front of him. I watched, hungrily, as her lips parted and she took his tongue in her mouth. They kissed hot, his hands roamed her smooth flesh, digging into her butt and pulling her nakedness tightly to his belly. Her small hands worked at the front of his jeans unfastening them. She sank slowly to the rug, pulling his pants down with her.

I retreated to my room, and found my little `friend' in my panties drawer. A small vibrator that had been all but forgotten in time. I returned to find Lance stark naked and Shayne on her knees between his legs. He stood still as she grasped his butt and pulled him towards her face. His hands held her head, tangled in her long hair. The low growl from Lance told me she had just taken his erection into her hot little mouth.

His hips thrust slowly as she took him orally. My kitty was soaked, my face flushed as I restrained myself. `My baby girl!' I thought. `How can this be?'. At the same time, I couldn't take my eyes off of the erotic sight below me. They turned slightly and I could now see his glistening penis sliding in and out of the `innocent' mouth of my daughter.

She pulled away from him and urged him to the floor. She placed him on his back and straddled his tight belly. `A fine figure of a man!' I thought, while Shayne held his erection at her tiny opening. It was massive! Not too long, but very thick. I could see, now, how that toy of hers fit so easily! I was startled at the ease and apparent experience with which Shayne rolled a condom on to Lance's pulsing erection.

As Shayne slid herself on to his slick shaft, I pushed my friend into my own body. The warmth began instantly. My belly fluttered as I felt the familiar parting of my labia to allow the rigid plastic to enter. OH! Such a feeling, as I watched my daughter impale herself on real, hot, throbbing flesh! I buried the vibrator in my kitty and turned it on. The low humming was drowned out by the music and voices below, I felt safe and relaxed in my position.

Her belly bulged as she slid all of Lance inside herself. Her eyes glazed and she began a steady, chanting moan. Lance grasped her hips and held her still as he adjusted his back. A sharp intake of breath told the she gained some further penetration by his movement. Shayne raised her knees to a squatting position and placed her hands on his solid belly for support.

"Fuck me, Lance!" she cried out. "Fuck your little slut's brains out!"

"Gawd, Shayne! You are so hot inside!" He gasped.

Mesmerised by the sight, I almost forgot where I was. My nightgown was open all the way and I was matching her thrusts with my own, driving my dildo deep each time she rode down Lance's penis. Fluids were running down my legs and the crack of my butt as the scene in front of me accelerated to fever pitch. I was close to cumming, myself, as I watched Lance pull Shayne down and rolled over.

Her legs went high in the air as Lance pounded her little body.

"YESSSS! FUCKKKKK MEEEEEEE!" She screamed, forgetting that I was even in the house.

"Here I cum, Baby!" he gasped.

"Fill it! Cum for me! Ohhhhhhhh Yes! Make it goood!" She moaned and thrust hard to meet his stiffening body.

Lance went rigid and cried out. Shayne bucked and pushed hard against him as he filled his sheath with hot cum.

"AHHHHHH!! OHHHHHH! YEEESSSSSSS!!!!!" They both screamed their release.

My body gave me up as I watched the lovers. I felt the tightening of my belly, the heat flowing through my thighs, my vaginal muscles contracting around the vibrating dildo. I came like a waterfall. Gushing my girl-cum all over my hand and the stairs. I, too cried out my release, louder than I should have.

Frozen below me, my daughter and her lover looked up at me. What a sight I must have been. Naked on the stairs, my hand stuffed up between my legs, and the vibrator pulsing inside me. I flushed at being caught. I don't know who was more shocked, Shayne, Lance or me.

"MOM!!!!" Shayne cried out. "What are you doing?!?!"

Embarrassed, flushed and breathing hard, I walked down the stairs. Shayne was still mounted on Lance as I sat down next to them.

"I'm sorry, Shayne. I couldn't help myself." I explained how I had seen her earlier, and the effect it had on me. It had been a long time for me. "You looked so grown up. So sure of yourself. I just had to watch you share love with Lance. I hope you aren't mad." I said sheepishly. "You are a beautiful couple."

Shayne thought for a moment, then quietly said, "No, Mom. I'm not mad. I saw you watching me before. I'm glad you approve of us, though." She laughed.

She slipped off of Lance with a suction slurping sound. The limp condom full of his cum flopped on to his belly. As Shayne reached for it, on an impulse, my hand reached out and met hers. Shayne smiled her acceptance, and together, we removed the sheath from his softening penis and marveled at the glistening shaft.

"It is a pretty one." I said.

"Tasty, too." Exclaimed Shayne as she covered it with her mouth, leaving me with the latex sheath full of fresh, hot cum.

txbiker
txbiker
36 Followers