My Sweet Girl

Story Info
And the sex is so good...
1.2k words
4
29.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sit at my desk with my panties soaking wet. I've been thinking of Sandy all morning, as usual.

There is something about that woman that just drives me nuts. The way she smells, the way she tastes so sweet. I just can't get enough. I ache to hear her moan. My pussy throbs thinking about her sexy body and oh so beautiful face. Man, I got it bad for her.

Maybe its the way she moves. Its those beautiful eyes that tell me she loves me every time she looks at me. Maybe its her years of experience before she met me, the cliche', the older woman. No, that can't be it. She's only 5 years my senior. Although, the fact that she has been with others, yet chooses inexperienced me, is extraordinary. I still don't understand. She's the whole package. Beauty, brains, humor and flamin' hot sexy all in a tight neat little package and she loves...me. She is my first, my last and my only.

I woke up that morning and rolled over to snuggle up with Sandy. She felt so fuckin good, like home. I breathed in her smell and swallowed hard. Time was short as usual. Sure enough, as expected, the alarm goes off. Ugh. I would be in heaven if I could stay here all day. However, duty calls...

I got up and headed for the bathroom. I took off my pajama pants and top, looking in the mirror. Granted, I'm not as hot as I was when I was 30 but 35 wasn't too shabby. Time is a wastin'. Got to hit the shower.

I let the hot water cascade over my body. I love the heat of it. I close my eyes and imagine Sandy letting me have her again. She is so sweet. I grab the loofa to soap up still imagining kissing those beautiful lips of hers. I start with my neck and arms slowly moving to my breasts. I pay extra attention to them. As I wash, my nipples become erect. I pinch them and let out a tiny moan. Fuck I wish it were Sandy.

I slowly move the loofa down to wash myself. I touch myself and get turned on by how wet I am. I can't help myself. I play with my clit, rubbing it slowly. I'm dying for her and it only fuels my desire. I drop the loofa and pinch my nipple, hard. It makes me shiver. That's it, I can't take it anymore. I lie down in the bottom of the shower with my legs up on the side of the tub. The water is hitting just right and I rub my clit furiously. I feel the pressure building. I close my eyes and picture her sliding her fingers in my wet pussy and playing with my g-spot. She feels so good inside me. At this point I'm feeling really nasty and desperate for that release. I stuff two fingers in my dripping wet pussy and continue to rub my clit. I'm so close. I continue rubbing my clit as I slam my fingers in and out. Here it comes...ooohhhh. I remind myself to be quiet as my pussy twitches with its final spasm from my orgasm.

I towel off. The pressure is relieved, for now but it doesn't ever quench my desire for her. Nothing does. Its like a fire that can't be put out.

Off to work I go to be spend my day dreaming of her.

**************

I walk in the door and pour us a shot to try and relax. I cannot lie with her another night and not have her. Its just too much.

After dinner and chores are done, I snuggle up to her in our bed. I purr in her ear as I nibble her ear lobes. She moans. This gets me every time.

Sandy asks if I'm ready to turn off the lights. I agree and gladly bounce out of bed. I crawl back in to make spoons. She's lying on her side with her butt pressed up against me. This is always a huge turn on for me as I love her ass.

I start by rubbing on her beautiful ass. The feel of her flesh lights a fire in me. I reach in the waistband of her pajama pants and touch that spot on her hip bone that I so love. While continuing to rub on her I whisper in her ear, "I'm gonna fuck you so good, baby girl". She let's out a soft moan. I growl.

I grab her by her shoulder and roll her onto her back. I kiss her roughly, sucking on her tongue. As I kiss her, I tug off her pajama bottoms. She moans with delight. Oh I've got her now.

I sit her up and lift her shirt up over her head and immediately take to sucking on those beautiful nipples of hers. I bite, she gasps. I feel the flood of wetness in my thong. She is so sexy. I can't wait any longer. I have to taste her.

I kiss my way down her amazing body and finally bury my face in her pussy shoving my tounge as far inside her as I can. She loves this, it drives her wild. At this point my pussy is throbbing and I'm shaking with anticipation. I'm sucking her clit and slamming my fingers in and out of her. She says "oh yeah baby, oh yeah, right there, fuck me, fuck me!". She cums like a flood and I lap it right up. She tastes so good. My sweet girl.

I'm not done with her yet. This is just the beginning. I play with her, licking her softly, enjoying the taste of her, her heat. She moans again. She's ready to go again. She lifts her ass up to shove herself into my face. I slip one, then two fingers inside her. She feels like silk and so tight. I slowly fuck her with my fingers as I lick her. She is loving it. She arches her back which makes me go after her with a gusto. I ache to please this woman. I want to send her over the edge. I want her to want me to fuck her. I want to make her scream.

I need to push her thrill farther. I grab the backs of her legs, shove them up in the air and force my tounge inside her. She is panting now and so wet. I stick one of my fingers in her mouth and she sucks on it. Its nice and wet. I touch that beautiful ass of hers ever so slightly. She quivers. I lick her ass. She moans with excitement. Oh Lord she tastes good. I continue licking her ass as I rub her clit.

I slowly slip a finger in her ass. She grunts louder. Not just any grunt, oh no. Its animalistic. I know how good this feels as she has done it to me. I slowly fuck her ass and flick her clit with my tounge. I want her to cum. I speed up until she's out of control with desire. I can feel it building within her. Just knowing the pleasure she's feeling, combined with her movements is almost enough to make me cum. I'm in a frenzy to bring her in, to make her scream. Then, just as I'm cuming she howls and cries out my name. Oh my sweet...what you do to me!

I crawl back up to put my head on her chest. My safe place, my head on her heart. Lost without her I would surely be.