My Sweet Husband

Story Info
A wife's tale.
3.1k words
3.71
196.9k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kent100
Kent100
1,015 Followers

My husband and I had just hired a new gardening and landscaping company last May. They were going to do a really big project at our house. We were spending a small fortune getting our yard and house ready for the summer and had plans of entertaining a lot of friends and neighbors at our new swimming pool. Life in the suburbs was always casual on the weekends and everybody on our block knew each other. Pool parties and backyard barbeques were a way of life on our close knit block.

We had just finished installing our pool and heated Jacuzzi, when my husband scheduled the landscaping company to do their work. The Texas weather was warming up and this is supposed to be the best time to plant. Like the pool, my husband handled all the business arrangements on the yard work. The proposed drawings they showed us were so beautiful.

I'm 34 and Darrell is 41. We both work, I am a secretary for a medical billing firm and he owns a commercial construction company. We married about 12 years ago, and my sweetie still says he still loves me as much as the day he met me.

I try hard to stay in good shape for him because it is very important to me that he always finds me desirable. So, I go to the gym and sweat like a dog for my baby. I am 5'2"s tall, 112 pounds, and would describe myself as a petite green eyed trim and busty blond. I workout at the gym 3-4 days a week to keep my body toned and in shape.

I'm not bragging, but I know men stare at me. Really, I kind of like it, but I don't encourage it. I mean I would never cheat on my hubby, but the looks boost my ego a little bit. I don't flirt either, quite the opposite. When their flirty attention is focused on me too long, I usually divert my eyes away and avoid it by excusing myself. They stare and sometimes make flattering comments though, even in my business attire, but especially when my husband asks me to dress in some sexy tight clothes that show off my body and my "new" cleavage. He loves to show off my new boobs, and you know what, secretly I do too. It's just harmless fun, you can look.......but don't touch, I love my man and he's all I need.

My new 38C's were augmented by the best doctor we could find. Darrell didn't care what it cost and we found a really good plastic surgeon. He did a masterful job on my natural small titties to my current whopper size transformation. The funny thing was, we got his name from a bunch of the dancers at a strip club we visited one night on a dare from him.

Some of those girls that danced at the club, had the most perfect breasts. They looked so natural and so hot. The night we went, I just stared at their big bosoms and felt jealous inside, wishing mine were as big. When I told Darrell that I wanted some, he was delighted and the following week he took me there again so I could ask the girls who did theirs. Anyway, when I got my new breast, my confidence in my body soared and I enjoyed flashing them around a little. I even bought some skimpy bikinis for our new pool.

I have always been so white that I immediately began working on my tan in my new bikinis around the pool. From the first night that Darrell saw me exiting the shower naked with my sexy little sunburned tan lines, he said I was looking so hot. He thought the tan lines were so sexy and said they made my ass and boobs look really good. Before I could even dry off, Darrell bent my wet body over the sink and took me from behind in the bathroom. My baby was so excited and he did me so good that night. Afterwards in bed Darrell openly encouraged me to spend some more time at the pool tanning cause he loved my new look.

Darrell and I went shopping one day soon after my procedure had healed up, and bought me a lot of sexy outfits. We were both so proud of my new titties and both of us were planning on showing them off a little and enjoying them. Our sex life improved, if you could imagine that. I mean it was always great, but with the addition of new "twins", things even got better in the bedroom.

I was so happy that Darrell enjoyed them as much as I did, that I made a real effort to get the tan lines that he liked so much. My new bikinis were so tiny, that I was too shy to wear them around company. Even so, that didn't keep me from wearing them when I was alone or with just my hubby at our pool. My two week vacation had just started and enclosed in privacy inside our fenced backyard, I spent every day working on my tan in my skimpy bikinis while Darrell was at work.

One day about 11 in the morning, while I was tanning in the backyard, eyes closed and almost drifting off to sleep, I got the shock of my life. I was wearing my skimpy little yellow bikini, which barely covered the nipples of my huge breasts. The bottom was nothing but a thong, with a tiny patch of fabric covering my kitty and a string between my ass cheeks. I had even adjusted the tiny top so that almost all of my breast were exposed except my nipples.

Enjoying the warm sun on my skin, while laying on my back in the lawn chair recliner, with my hands behind my head, I noticed a shadow fell over me blocking the sun. I figured a cloud had blocked the sun momentarily and just laid there for at least several minutes waiting for it to pass so I could feel the warmth of the sun again.

Cursing the clouds under my breath, I opened my eyes and I was startled to see a figure standing directly over me. Two guys in fact, just standing over me while they leered at my practically nude body splayed wide open. I sat up quickly, startled and panicking about being watched by two strangers in my own backyard dressed in my revealing attire when one of the guys finally spoke.

"Mrs. Miller, my name is Donnie and this is Marcus. We're with Coastal Landscaping and we're here to start on your yard," a young black man said as he still openly stared so boldly at my body. He looked like he was only 20 years old and about 5' 10"s tall with a medium but muscular build. The other guy Marcus, was also black also, very young, maybe 18 or so, but he never spoke a word.

I scrambled to cover my breasts and body as I franticly searched for the towel I knew I had brought out an laid on the deck table next to me. As I squirmed around in my chair, desperately looking for my towel to cover myself, I was so embarrassed with my scanty state of dress in front of two strange men. Both of them just stared up and down my exposed body with no shame like I was a stripper on display. I was so uncomfortable with their blatant stares and the pause in my reply to his introduction that I just jumped up and ran into the house. I noticed that someone had thrown my big beach towel up on the patio by the side of the house.

Once I got in the house, I calmed down a little and grabbed a big terry cloth robe to cover myself immediately. I went into the kitchen and peeked out the blinds and saw both guys were still standing there staring at my patio door where I had entered the house. Secretly watching them for a second and trying to regain my composure, I saw the guy that called himself Donnie, rubbing his palm on my lawn chair, right where my butt had set and then held it up to his face and smelled it. If that wasn't nasty enough, I saw him rub the front of his pants like he was adjusting himself, then turn to speak to his friend who laughed at whatever comment he made.

I was appalled at his behavior and decided to call my husband Darrell immediately. My heart was still beating hard when Darrell finally answered his phone.

"Darrell, these two kids from Coastal Landscaping just showed up and they just stared me down like two nasty perverts while I was sunbathing in my bikini. Darrell these guys are scaring me and they are making me feel really uncomfortable," I spoke franticly.

"Sweetie, calm down, I was once young too and I would stare at you if I saw you in one of those bikinis," he laughed into the phone.

"But Darrell......," I continued.

"Honey, I'm really busy today. I'm sure you can handle two children, I'm running a crew of 25 guys today. Just calm down and tell them what to do and then leave them alone. You'll be fine," he spoke calmly to me.

"Okay, but one of them is just so creepy. When will you be home?" I asked nervously.

"I'll be home around 6PM honey, just get them started and leave them alone. They should have blueprints of the work they need done, they are professionals. I'll see you in a bit, good bye baby," he said as he hung up.

Still annoyed and a little nervous, but now dressed in the long terry cloth robe, hiding my bikini clad body underneath, I gathered my courage, composed myself and went out to greet them and get them started.

As we talked and went over the directions, Donnie kept finding reasons to touch my hands, my arm or my shoulder more than I thought was necessary. Lingering touches that really creeped me out and caused me to retreat from his closeness many times. Marcus, hi co-worker seemed more businesslike and sincere to our discussion, while Donnie seemed more interested in looking me up and down. When we finally finished our short discussion on the work, I went inside to clean and do some housework since my sunbathing was spoiled.

I closed all the blinds to get some privacy in the house and started in on a little housework. I turned on the vacuum cleaner and started in the master bedroom. The bulky terry cloth robe was in my way so I took it off and laid in on the bed. Vacuuming in my bikini, I was startled when a hand touched my arm. I turned it off and wheeled around to see that arrogant pervert standing in my bedroom.

"Mrs. Miller, sorry to scare you, guess you didn't hear me knocking over the vacuum cleaner noise. It's kind of hot out there, could we bother you for a drink?" he mumbled staring again at my breasts and my body.

I started to grab my robe off the bed to cover up, but when I leaned over to pick it up, he just pushed me onto the bed. I went sprawling on me and my husband's bed and I just sat there in fear, staring at him while his eyes roamed up and down my body. As he stood over me, I clutched at my robe to cover myself, being both scared and nervous about my exposed body. He just looked into my eyes and obscenely poked his tongue in and out of his mouth while he rubbed his crotch again. His tongue was the nastiest gesture I had ever seen in my whole life, poking it in and out real fast like he thought it was turning me on.

"Lonely white housewife, half naked at the pool, got the fantasy black lover come over to service her. Yea baby. Every white housewife's fantasy right?" he leered at me.

"You better leave right now young man....my husband is on his way home right now," I lied to him.

"I don't think so. I think you want some of this big black dick baby. I know you horny white spoiled bitches need a good black dick to straighten you out. I think you need some of my big black dick in that tight white pussy of yours don't you?" he said squeezing the hardening lump in his jeans as he crawled up on the bed.

I screamed and kicked at him as he tried to hold me down. I struggled and fought against him as he pulled at my top. He was just too strong for me and I couldn't fight him off. My tits spilled out as he yanked my top off and I rolled over on my stomach to hide my breasts. Straddling my legs and pinning me down he pulled my thong bottom down to expose my ass partially. I screamed, I squirmed, I kicked, I clawed...but he was just too strong to stop.

Once he got my bottom down to my knees, he slapped my ass really hard and I screamed in pain.

"Quit fighting me bitch, you know you want some of this 8 inches of hard black cock. I bet you never had some long sweet black cock in that white pussy before huh?" he hissed as I felt him start to swat my ass over and over really hard. I couldn't get him off me, I only weigh about 112 pounds and he was just too big and too strong to fight off.

Laying on my stomach, I began crying harder as he wedged his knees between my legs and started forcing me to spread myself open for his assault. I felt his hardness press against my leg and I starting squirming from side to side to avoid his entry. He grabbed my hips and tried to elevate me to a "doggy" style so he could enter me, but I fought him every step of the way. Yanking me into a kneeling position, I felt his manhood touch me very close to my vagina.

"Fucking bitch, stay on your knees and take this black cock in that pussy. You know you want it whore. I'm gonna make you my personal white slut for me to use anytime I want. You're gonna love this black dick like you need to you white whore," he growled at me.

Just before he got it in, I managed to drop my knees and lay myself on my stomach again. I squirmed enough to get my legs free and clamped them together as tight as I could.

"God Damn you white slut...fuck that pussy! I'll pop your ass you stubborn whore. You'll wish you had given me that pussy after I finish fucking that ass," he screamed at me while he spanked my ass.

I screamed and flailed my arms, but with his big strong hand in the middle of my back holding down into the mattress firmly, I couldn't move. I braced myself as I felt him pry my butt cheeks apart with his other hand and start poking his cock against my butt hole. I squirmed, I cried, I flung my arms, but he had me now.

"Lay still slut, I'm gonna tear that white ass wide open and fuck you til you grunt and cum on this cock for me," the bastard said as he lined up his target.

I hated him more than I ever hated anyone in my life before. I wished he was dead as I felt him spit his nasty saliva on my ass and then his cock was pressed right up against my hole. I screamed and cried as he tried to force his cock into my ass. I knew he had me now.

Just then, he literally flew off me and landed on the floor.

Darrell had hit him upside his head with an aluminum baseball bat he and didn't stop there. Darrell jumped on him like a cat on a mouse and beat him unmerciful. I clutched my robe to cover myself and watched in a mixture of horror and justice as my husband straddled Donnie and pound his fist into his face over and over. As fast as his hands could move, Darrell beat them into his face.

I don't know how many more times he hit him. Darrell boxed in high school and in the army in the light heavy weight division and he knew how to hit a guy. Donnie tried to block the blows, but too many of them made direct contact and I could see his defenses crumbling with each punch. The blood started to flow and with each smack in the face it splattered everywhere. Finally he went limp as my husband dominated his will on him.

When Darrell stood up and he saw Donnie's now shriveled cock, limply hanging out of his pants, he looked outraged again.

"Punk motherfucker," Darrell spat as he kicked unconscious Donnie as hard as he could right in his balls.

Even though Donnie was knocked out, he felt that kick. His whole body jerked up as he groaned from the kick. I was horrified, I had never seen this side of my husband.

Darrell sat on the edge of the bed and held me while I cried. Donnie was a flat knocked out bloody mess and just laid there and groaned unconsciously.

I couldn't stop crying. Darrell just hugged me. I hate to say it, but I was glad Darrell kicked his ass. I know it was brutal, but I was proud of my husband and glad he saved me. Donnie got what was coming to him. I kind of wish he had beat him more. I hate rapists, they are so disgusting.

"It's okay baby...it's okay...I called about 20 times and when you didn't answer the phone, I got a little nervous and came to check on you. Fucking punk kid...he's a disgrace to my people," my husband said almost apologetically as he held me closely but kept an eye on Donnie's wasted mass on the floor.

Ooooooh, Darrell's black too by the way. Did I forget to mention that?

We're an inter racial couple and at 6'6"s tall, yes I have had more than Donnie's 8 inches of black cock before.

As Darrell picked up the bat off the floor, he said, "Call 911 baby, I ought to fuck him in the ass with this bat and see how he likes it until the cops get here. Nah, that's okay, I'm sure he will learn in prison".

For a second...I thought about saying okay.

Kent100
Kent100
1,015 Followers