My Sweet Little Puss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A firm hand clutches the back of her neck and bends her back over the bed until she's on her hands and knees with both of those jaunty little fuck me pumps on either side of my thighs. Oh yeah those pumps did the trick. Grabbing her tiny ass in both hands I spread her cheeks wide and run the tip of my head against her flesh. The glistening drop of pre-cum that has collected at the tip now lingers upon her flesh in a milky trail of lust. Taunt chest muscles ripple with the self control it takes not to just shove every thick inch of my cock into her tight little cunt. But it's not time just yet. Just a little more teasing will push my little slut over the edge.

Swiveling my hips back I hunch my knees down to drag my cock through the folds of her tiny ass and bring it in direct contact with her pulsing cunt. Curling fingers dig into her flesh to keep her spread open wide for me. The puckered little hole practically begs to be fucked first. But the tip of my cock grazes down her ass and through her silken folds, stopping when it hits the rigid side of her clit. Guttural moans entangle between us, mine hinting at the need to ram into her pussy, and her moan hinting at the constant aching need to be filled.

Taking my cock and holding it in my hand I ease back and then forward again, sawing my flesh against her dripping cunt and making sure to tease her rigid little clit. The throbbing sensations play against the smooth head of my cock, communicating her readiness to receive all nine inches of my dick. Smirking with a wicked gleam in my eyes I rare back and give that tight ass a quick smack, loving the way she throws her head back and rolls it in the valley of her shoulder blades.

"Mmmm you want this cock don't you puss? And you're gonna get it...all of it....right...fucking....now!" Maneuvering my body back with a wide arc I shove my hips forward and ram my cock into her tight little cunt. Spreading her silken folds with the sure and mighty thrust that nearly shoves her forward into the bed. The slap from my body collides into hers and makes her flesh quiver. Both of her hands curl into the bedding when she's finally been penetrated by my engorged cock, she's holding on for dear life or so it seems. She'd felt it nestled against her lower back and knew that I was going to fuck her senseless. Now it was all she could do to hold on and release her joy of finally feeling my cock with a loud and reverent cry.

The first few strokes of my cock simply spread her flesh and made room for the girth that was plowing through her sodden flesh. Her tight muscles clamped down hard and true around my dick. I could tell that she was attempting to still my movements already. A forceful hand delivers a necessary smack to her upturned ass as a simple warning that I can't be stopped. And to prove my point I ease back and begin to pump into her cunt with a hard and harsh thrust that rips past her taunt inner muscles and threatens to tear her in two.

Labored breath fills the air around us with grunts of pure passion and groans of erotic abandonment. Throwing her head from side to side she sent golden locks back behind her in a curtain of tresses that finally whipped into her face and hid the rapture that was clearly flowing within her delicate features. Her tiny ass tilts up to meet my thrusts and take the cock that is flowing into her convulsing pussy much like a battering ram. She could feel the intensity rising with each forceful piston of my cock. Her insides were quivering and burning with the need to release. And her hot little cunt was wrapped around my cock so I could feel the entire interplay upon her flesh.

A broad arm curves around her shoulders as I lean forward and hike one foot up to rest beside her on the bed. I increase my thrusts so they are more intense and powerful as they pound into her sopping pussy. Crying out sweetly, she'd covered every inch of my cock with her essence and made the ride slick and sleek with the heat created. My breath is warm and sweet upon her cheek as I press my head to hers and push her down to lay her upper body on the bed. Sliding my arm out from beneath her, I clutch her hips upon rising and growl as I nearly brutalize her flesh with my bucking hips.

She whimpers and tries to meet me thrust for thrust. But that was practically impossible, my body dominated her every move, and it was only a matter of moments before I clutched both of her wrists in one of my hands and held her tightly pinned to the bed. A dark and ominous laughter only compounded her helpless position. And she loved every moment.

I nearly rammed her into the bed with a final thrust that brought me to rest over her back. Her arms remain between us as I stop a moment to catch my breath. Every inch of my cock throbs within her tiny cunt letting her know there is no other alternative. She's to be fucked like my sweet little puss should be fucked.... within an inch of her life. She squirmed beneath me and opened her mouth to cry out for more when I pulled back and shoved her into the bed with a thrust that kept her mouth shut.

"Hands clasped behind your back puss....hold them tightly." My labored breath rushes growled words against her shoulder as I push up and watch her do as she is told. Grabbing her shoulders I rare back and shove her body onto my throbbing dick, forcing her to feel the thrust in a much different manner. A crescendoing whimper spiraled into a scream that made me flare my nostrils and grunt deeper with the vicious use of her body for my pleasure.

Sweat collected on my brow and ran in a lazy trickle down the slender valley of my back. Little did I notice nor did I care, my sights were set on making her cum all over my cock before I exploded all around her. Her sinfully sinuous body was begging for it and I was bound to deliver. Pulling her down on my cock with repeated thrusting motions nearly wore her lithe body out. All too soon my voice filled the room as I roared, "Cum for me now slut...now!" Heavy balls full of a hot load smacked against her ass and wound her up that much tighter.

Squeezing her eyes shut tightly she convulses and screams in tandem. I could feel her buckling beneath me and then suddenly growing rigid with the sweet sensations that accompany orgasmic release. Her sweet cream gushes from between us, coating her thighs and mine while her sweet little pussy convulses and spasms around my thick shaft. My release was on the verge of expulsion. The tingling sensations started in my swollen balls and ran up the length of my shaft with a pressure that was exquisite and rapturous. Once she's released and lay there panting I finally allowed myself to feel the pleasure that was imminent.

Curling strong fingers into her flesh I double my thrusting efforts and pull whimpering moans out of her with every deliverance of my engorged head against her cervix. I slide my hands down to grasp her waist and throw my body back with the stifling explosion of white hot seed into her palpitating cunt. Possessively jerking her back to my hips I release jet after jet of semen to coat her insides and wash my cock with the labor of our passion.

And just when I thought I couldn't possibly go any further my body convulses and I grind into her sweet little cunt spraying her with another thick load of cum. I roar with each and every sensation she's pulled from my body. Locked muscles finally eased to allow me to fall over her form. Dark eyes roll shut as I groan deeply in her ear while our glistening bodies pant for a life-saving breath. Only when she squirmed against me did I realize that her arms were still pinned between us. With a husky chuckle I lift up long enough for her to claim her arms and flop them down on the bed above her. With a satiated smile I kiss the back of her moist neck, letting my lips linger a moment before gathering her in my arms and murmuring down to her with a broad smile, "Mmmm that's my baby....my sweet little puss."

12