My Sweet Lizzie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lizzie, that feels so damned good! I'm real close. I'm gonna . . . cum . . . close," I uttered with a quiet intensity. Then it started.

I felt my fluids surging through my dick, rushing towards release, and then I was spurting all over her hand. I had not cum this hard in many years. I was moaning loud enough that the neighbors may have heard me but, at least momentarily, I was not concerned about them.

"That felt wonderful, Lizzie. I needed that so badly!" I sat up and kissed her on the lips, tenderly, as lovers sometimes kiss. "You're so terrific in so many ways! Wow!"

"It was wow for me, too, Daddy. I hope we can do it again real soon," she responded. "Real soon."

* * *

"Daddy, wake up!" Lizzie had her right hand on my leg, shaking to rouse me from my nap. "We're almost there. It just another 10 miles."

"Wow, I don't remember going to sleep. How long was I out?" I asked.

"About an hour. Long enough for you to have a hell of a dream, apparently . . . judging by the tent in your pants!" she teased. "Do you wanna tell me what it was about?"

"Some things are best left in our dreams, honey," I said with a bittersweet longing that I had not known in many years.

THE END

12