My Sweet Neighbor Marilyn

Story Info
He reconnects with busty older married lady.
5.7k words
4.38
135.1k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brighton
Brighton
21 Followers

A short while back I wrote a story I called, She's Moving Away, that you may have read on this website, about the incredible, serendipitous, sexual adventure I had with a sweet, neighbor lady named Marilyn. Sweet Marilyn is an older woman on whom I've always had a crush.

For years I would secretly gaze at her, from my house, as she worked in her yard and often fantasized various erotic scenarios that included the two of us being wonderfully naughty.

I'm happy, for me anyway, that as I write this, she and her husband haven't sold their house, so sweet, fifty-ish Marilyn is still here for me to gaze upon.

Of course, my masturbatory inspirations regarding her are no longer fantasies that I create. Instead, I masturbate to the memory of what I did with this pretty lady while her husband was away on a church retreat.

I must tell you that I'm ashamed to admit that my attraction to her has nothing to do with her brain power or her ability as a brilliant conversationalist. She's of average intelligence and our conversations over the years have been borderline mundane. Typical neighbor stuff.

Shallow me, I'm infatuated with this older lady's body, pure and simple. Marilyn is one of those rare birds that gets lovelier as she matures. The wrinkles on her face are smile lines. She's the type, that one man, who shares my attraction to older women, refers to as, 'A babe with a little smilage on her'.

My main attraction to her? Well, as long as I'm revealing my shallowness to you I'll tell you: it's her breasts. Her breasts are enormous and though she tries, this sweet lady can never dress to camouflage that fact which makes her even more desirable to me and I'm sure, to a lot of other men.

Plus she has a cute butt. I mean a really cute butt. Okay, she has a great ass and just like her hips, it's a little too big, a little too wide with a little too much meat. In a word: scrumptious.

We've seen each other a few times since our hot night, and when we have, we've silently nodded our hellos as we worked in our yards or got the morning paper but we haven't spoken to each other about that night or anything else.

I've been reticent about approaching her because I wasn't proud of the way I took advantage of her while her husband was away and how I teased her into using words I'm sure she had never used. It gave me a rush I'll never forget, to know that I could elicit such gutter talk from this lovely, church goin' woman.

On top of all that was the ultimate debasement. While she was performing oral sex on me, a first for her, I lost control and came in her mouth. I don't think I meant for it to happen or maybe I did. I don't know.

The other afternoon we bumped into each other at the deli counter in the local super market. It was quite busy that day so the 'Take A Number' system was in effect. We certainly couldn't just stand there waiting for our number to be called without speaking so I strolled over to her and said a quiet hello.

She had just put in her request for a quarter pound of boiled ham when she heard me.

We chatted, albeit uncomfortably, about nothing in particular, and after a few minutes, her order was ready and she excused herself to get it from the deli man, after which she turned to me, gave me a nervous smile and walked away.

Later, as I emptied my cart at the check-out counter, I picked up an item from the deli, a quarter pound of boiled ham, that I knew I hadn't ordered. I was about to announce the fact to the checker when I realized it was an item that I recalled Marilyn ordering. 'Oh my,' I thought, 'she was so flustered at seeing me that she put it in my cart by mistake. Or perhaps a sign that she wants to see me? Would she do something like that?'

When I arrived home, I put away my groceries, all the while, starring at a quarter pound of boiled ham on the kitchen counter, wondering if it meant anything or if it was just an oversight on Marilyn's part. I had to find out, so I picked it up and walked next door and rang her doorbell.

Her husband opened the door. "Hello Brian, how are you."

'I'm fine Mike. Listen, I think I walked out of the store with something your wife bought, is she here?'

"She sure is. Come on in. I'll get her. I was just leaving."

Mike hollered to his wife that she had company and then bid farewell to me, walked to his car, and drove away. A few minutes later, Marilyn came down the hall stairs, paused half way down and with a nervous, little smile on her face said, "Hello Brian."

I couldn't believe my eyes. She was wearing a beautiful, knit dress, belted tightly at the waist, that absolutely accentuated her massive breasts and her wide, chunky hips.

'Hello again Marilyn. Uh...this package somehow wound up in my cart at the supermarket and I think it's yours.'

Walking the rest of the way down the stairs, her breasts wobbling and bouncing underneath the soft, knit material, she crossed the hall and stopped about two feet from me and said, "Yes Brian, it is mine and it didn't, 'somehow' wind up in your cart, I put it there."

'I wondered if you might have.'

"I wanted to see you but I was afraid to ask you over for fear that you'd say no. So I thought, well, I thought I'd trick you into coming to my house. I know it was a childish thing to do."

While I continued to drink in the sight of this voluptuous woman, I asked her why.

She nervously replied, "Well, I just bought this dress and I wanted to know, from a man's point of view, if it looks nice on me. Does it? Do you like it?"

'Yes Marilyn, very much. It's gorgeous.'

Slowly turning around to show me her new attire from behind she said, "Really? Why do you think it's gorgeous?"

The way that clingy, knit material hugged her big round ass made me quietly gulp but I managed to say, 'Uh, it's a perfect color on you.'

"Is that all?"

'Well no, I suppose it's the way it shows you off, I mean, the way it accentuates your figure.'

"Like my fanny? Does it make my fanny look too big?"

I hadn't heard anyone use the word, "fanny" for years and I almost chuckled but replied, 'Oh no Marilyn, It makes your fanny look just right.'

Facing me again she asked, "Do you like the way it accentuates my breasts?"

'Uh...well...yes, now that you mention it Marilyn, your breasts look beautiful in that dress. Remarkably so. I love the way your breasts look in that dress.'

"Did you notice that this dress buttons down the front?"

'Yes, yes, I can see that.'

Does that make you want to unbutton my new dress and look at my breasts? Does it make you want to touch them?"

'My God, Marilyn, what are you doing?'

"I'm not wearing a brassiere so if you were to unbutton my dress..."

'Marilyn!"

"...you would be able to see my naked breasts and..."

'Marilyn! Stop it! What are you doing?'

As I hollered, she began to sob and said, "Oh Brian, I loved it when you talked about my body the way you did that night. My husband...I put this dress on for my husband last night and asked how he liked it. I thought it would excite him to see me dressed so provocatively. He didn't even look up from his paper. He just grunted and said I looked fine. I know he thinks I'm just a frumpy old housewife who's not worth even one look!"

'You're not Marilyn. You're beautiful. I'm so sorry that happened.'

"That night when you and I were together, and I really shouldn't say this but I really liked it. I liked what we did and I can still taste what you spurted in my mouth when we were together in the garage. I can still taste it Brian."

'Yes, about that, well, I mean, I kinda lost control of myself.'

"You 'kinda' lost control? My goodness Brian, you had sexual intercourse with my mouth! No one ever did that to me."

'I know. I know. I went too far. I'm so sorry.'

No, Brian, don't be sorry. You didn't go too far and if you remember, I 'kinda' lost control of myself too but It was the most exciting night of my life and I want more nights just like that one. I want to be, for my husband, that thing, that name you called me."

'Yes but I called you that in the heat of passion.'

"You called me, a Fuck Toy didn't you?"

'I know but calling you that wasn't a very nice thing for me to call you.'

"Yes Brian, calling a woman a Fuck Toy isn't very nice but I really liked it. I liked it when you called me that and I enjoyed being a Fuck Toy and I want my husband to think of me as a Fuck Toy. I want him to to play with my titties the way you did and I want him to put his penis in my mouth and spurt, like you did to me. I had never done anything like that, ever. Ohhh Brian, It was so good. I liked having your penis in my mouth. Oh dear, sweet Brian, I've missed you."

She walked, hesitantly toward me and when she was close enough, I put my arms around her and held her close and inhaled her sweet aroma. Our lips met and we kissed the hottest, wettest kiss I have ever shared. After a few moments, she stopped the kiss, turned with her back to my chest and whispered, "Brian, put your arms around my front... put your...put your hands on my titties like you did the other night."

As her sobbing subsided, I reached around to her chest and gently took her massive tits in my hands and as I gently lifted and lowered them, she moaned, "Ohhh, Brian I've missed you so much. My breasts missed you too."

I whispered, 'Ohhh, honey, you're not frumpy your beautiful.'

"Tell me again what you called my breasts honey. Tell me what you called them that night. Talk to me like you did in the garage that night. Please?"

'Oh Marilyn, you naughty lady. Do you mean you want me to talk about your jugs Marilyn?'

"Ohhh yes. My jugs. My jugs."

'Your big jugs Marilyn?'

"Yes. Yes. My big jugs. My big jugs."

'These two big jugs? The one's I'm playing with right now? These big, fat titties hanging from the body of Marilyn, the cute little Fuck Toy? Ohhh, Marilyn, just think, what if your husband could see my hands fondling your big jugs through your sexy, new dress? I bet he'd like your dress then, wouldn't he Marilyn? He'd like your big titties then wouldn't he? Do you think your husband would want me to unbutton the front of your dress now Marilyn? Shall I unbutton your dress?'

"Ohhh yessss, Brian," she panted, "Open the front of my dress. Spread it open. My big, naked jugs are waiting for you."

She gasped as I spread the top of her dress wide and fondled and lifted her wonderful naked jugs.

'And your nipples, can you feel my fingers drawing circles around your nipples?'

"Yesss...circles, circles around my nipples...yes."

'Your nipples are getting hard Marilyn, they're getting stiff and growing like little, pink cocks on the tips of your great big tits. I think I should pinch one of them don't you?'

"Oh yes, both of them. Pinch.. Oh! Both of my stiff nipples. Please. I like it. Oh! I like it. Oh!"

I pinched and twisted her nipples ever so gently, then applied a little more pressure, and was rewarded with the sweetest little squeals I've ever heard. I eased up and then pinched her harder again. She was getting hotter and hotter as I lifted and fondled and pinched her titties.

"Brian, oh my goodness, look...I can see us in the hall mirror. It's like watching a movie, only I'm in the movie. Oh my goodness. Oh my goodness. Look at my tits. Look at what the man is doing to my tits...ohhhh look how he's bouncing my tits."

As she got off watching what I was doing to her in our reflection in the mirror, I slipped my hands off of her breasts and slowly brought them down to her hips and then placed them on her round little tummy and began to knead it.

"Ohhhh Brian...look at what the man is doing to me now."

I began rubbing her little pot belly with one hand while sliding the other one slowly down to her crotch and began tickling her at the crease between the top of her thigh and her pussy.

'Marilyn, do you remember what else I did to you that night?'

"Yes. You put your mouth between my legs and kissed and licked me there."

'No, not between your legs Marilyn, your cunt, right? Say it. Say cunt.'

"Yessss...you kissed and licked... my...cunt...my cunt."

'Your hairy cunt? The cunt my fingers are near right now?'

Yes, yes, my hairy cunt. My hairy cunt. You licked it and kissed it that night."

With her head resting back on my shoulder, I leaned down to her face and licked her lips until I felt her tongue slip out of her mouth and lick mine. Then, moving my hands back up to her breasts, I sucked her tongue past my lips and in and out of my mouth. Her breath was so hot. We were both on fire.

'Marilyn,' I whispered, 'Where's your husband? Where did your husband go?'

"I know. I know." she said, turning to face me, "He's running some errands and he has to stop at the hardware store and he'll be back later but...ohhh."

'Listen to me. Do you think we should stop? ...Marilyn?'

"Yes we should stop but not yet, okay? He's running a really, really lot of errands because I gave him a list with lots and lots of places to go so you could come to my house so don't go yet, okay? Stay with me and touch me and let me touch..."

She didn't finish the sentence but she didn't have to because as I squeezed and fondled her enormous breasts, she reached behind her back to touch what was bulging behind the zipper on my pants that she was slowly pulling down with her shaky fingers.

"I need to touch it Brian. I need to touch it again."

'Touch what honey? What do you need to touch? Tell me.'

As she reached into the fly of my pants, she slipped her fingers inside my shorts and moaned, "Ohhhh, Brian I like when you make me say naughty words. You're so nasty. Your cock. Your cock. I need to touch your cock."

Her hands felt cool against my warm cock as she wrapped her little fingers around it and slowly pulled it out and began to stroke it behind her back. "Ohh, Brian, it's hard and the tip is sticky again."

We continued to watch ourselves in the hall mirror as I continued to play with her breasts and she slowly and gently massaged my hardening dick.

"Brian...I have to see it again. I have to turn around and look at it."

Releasing my hands from her breasts, she turned to me and knelt on the floor. Looking at my exposed cock for a moment she mumbled, "Oh my goodness. Oh my goodness" Then looking up into my eyes, she began to stroke me again. As my cock grew harder, she whispered, "Can I masturbate you before my husband comes home? Can I do that? I want to. You'll like it. I know you will. I've been thinking about masturbating you. It's not fucking but it's like fucking and I'll make you feel so good. I promise. Can I?"

'Yes.' I replied. 'Yes Sweetie, do it. You can masturbate me.'

"Oh, Brian honey, it's getting so hard. Just look at it."

The tip of my cock had gotten just a little sticky so there was just enough friction between her fingers and the skin of my cock as she busied herself. She settled herself down, resting her ass on the back of her legs and began to masturbate me just inches in front of her pretty, 53 year old face.

There wasn't a sound in the house except for the one she was making as she slid her busy little hand back and forth over my hardening dick.

"May I use two hands on your cock Brian? I promise I won't hurt you honey. May I?"

'Yes sweetie. My God yes. Use both hands. Yes.'

With both of her hands now wrapped firmly around my cock she began to pump me a little faster.

"Am I doing a good job? Do you like it?" Looking down at her, I could only grunt my response in between my rapid breaths.

Her breathing increased too, as if she had just run a mile and her eyes opened wider and wider as she starred, up close, at the hand job she was giving me.

"Is this....is this really good? Is this really okay?" she panted.

'Honey...ohhh sweetie, you're about to find out how good it is. My balls are filling with cum.'

"Your balls. Yes of course, your balls. That's where your cum is. I'll hold them. I want to hold them."

Removing one of her hands from my cock, she reached deep into my shorts, cupped her hand around my balls and gently pulled them out as she continued to jerk me off with her other hand. She was amazing.

"Your balls...your hairy balls. Your cum is inside them. Oh yes, I'll make it all come out. I'll make all your cum come out of your penis, I mean your cock, and you'll feel real good when it does. I promise."

This woman was wonderful. So sweet. Even at the age of fifty-three, she was an innocent. She had missed out on years of sexual pleasure and fulfillment. And I so enjoyed looking down at her as she worked feverishly on my cock, in an apparent effort to make up for lost time.

Although only a short while had passed, I was now just seconds away from ejaculating right onto this pretty woman's face. But then, apparently sensing I was on the verge, she removed her hands, looked up into my eyes and whispered, "I don't want you to cum yet. I want to suck you while you're still hard. Is that okay? I love sucking you so much."

'Yes,' I whispered back, 'it's okay. I want you to suck me. I'll try not to cum.'

Then, removing her hands from my cock, she parted her lips, leaned closer to me and took just the head into her mouth. Breathing slowly and deeply through her nose, she began to slowly circle her tongue around it. She couldn't possibly have learned this from anyone. This sexy, beautiful woman had only just learned that she loved cock and was performing instinctively. The truly passionate people don't have to be taught and she was, obviously, one of them.

Round and round went her tongue as she panted faster and faster through her nose. She took me deeper and deeper into her mouth as she gave me the greatest tongue job of my life. Then taking me deeper still, the licking stopped and the bobbing of her head began. Unbelievable! My cock disappeared all the way into her mouth to the back of her throat. She held it there for a moment, gagged and sputtered, withdrew it and then took it all back in again. This time she held it at the back of her throat and began contracting her throat muscles as if to swallow me. The feel of her throat contracting around my cock was indescribable.

After a few minutes of this wonderfully, creative approach to cock sucking, she slowly pulled off of me and with my cock bobbing up and down in front of her face, she breathlessly sputtered, "Okay...I want...you to cum now. Do it like you did that night in the garage. Hold my head. Hold my head real tight as if I don't want you to do it to me but you're making me do it and keep fucking my mouth till you cum in it."

My God! On top of everything else, this sweet, formerly reserved, lady had been suppressing a rape fantasy too!

More than pleased to oblige her, I firmly grasped her head, put my cock back in her mouth and began to gently fuck her pretty face. Her arms hung freely at her sides as I pumped her slowly, five or six times but then withdrew for a moment to ask if this was what she really wanted but before I could speak, she looked up at me and with her eyes as big as saucers, she said, "Please sir, please don't put your penis in my mouth anymore sir. Please don't hurt me with it anymore."

I lost it right then and there and shoved my cock right back into her face as deep as it would go and commenced an unbelievably, savage assault on her mouth and throat.

As I pounded into her, I could hear her mumbling the garbled words, "No! No! No! Please sir no! My God no!"

Tears streamed down her cheeks as she choked and gasped for air. Then she did a most remarkable thing. With her wide, pleading eyes staring up at mine as I fucked her face, she bent her arms behind her back and held them there as if she was tied up and truly being raped. Her enormous, naked breasts, wobbled and shook wildly back and forth below her. The sight of those big, flopping jugs and the sound of her gurgled, muffled pleas for me to stop was all I needed.

Brighton
Brighton
21 Followers
12