My Sweet Pussycat Ch. 01-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard the car door shut, Mistress's heels clicking on the concrete, and then the turn of the doorknob. The door hinge emitted a squeak to announce the arrival of Mistress.

I put my hands behind my head and tried to keep my eyes focused straight ahead, but I couldn't keep them from scanning Mistress from head to toe. She was even more beautiful than I pictured her. The sound of her voice and the scent of her perfume and body were intoxicants. I wanted nothing more than to serve my redheaded Goddess.

"Eyes forward, Janice." Mistress didn't miss anything.

Mistress entered the kitchen and approached one of the barstools at the counter. As she walked her hips swayed in a sexually suggestive way and her short skirt swished around her toned thighs. She pushed herself up onto the barstool, hooking her shoes on one of the barstool's cross members. She used her finger to signal me and extended one foot forward with her toe pointed.

Mistress knew what I wanted. I resolved not to be a complete whore about worshipping Mistress's foot. She enjoyed it but I absolutely loved it. I crawled to her, stopping just short of her foot so I could close my eyes and enjoy a whiff of her foot while it was still encased in her high heel sandal. The musty odor of her foot served as an accelerant to my already inflamed desire for her. I opened my eyes to see her toes with perfectly applied and unchipped Burberry stone blue nail polish and her white strappy sandal.

Oh please God, tell me this wasn't a dream.

Shaking, I carefully unhooked the strap of the sandals and slipped it off her foot, cradling the shoe in my hands as if it was a baby. I looked up at her with pleading eyes.

"Do you want to fully submit to me Janice?"

"I do Mistress. I want to show you that I'll do anything to please you." My words were sincere. My submission to her was emblazoned on my heart.

"Excellent. Show my sandal how much you love me."

I took the designer sandal and inserted the four inch heel in my mouth. I closed my lips around the heel and fellated it as if it were a penis. I felt the hard rough edge of the heel skim across my tongue as I lovingly swirled my tongue around it. I made sure not to break eye contact with Mistress as I serviced her delicious shoe. Mistress anointed me with a faint smile as I pulled the heel out of my mouth and used the flat of my tongue to lick the bottom of her shoe. As I tasted the grit and worse on my tongue I silently chided myself for being a complete whore with Mistress. I didn't relish the taste of the grit. I relished the knowledge that I was fully submitting to Mistress Kasey and that she knew I would do all manner of unspeakable acts in order to please her. That was the game we were going to play today. What would I do to please her and what pain would I endure when I didn't?

"That's enough pet." Mistress Kasey wiggled her toes to show me what she wanted (and I wanted) next.

I took her foot in both hands, massaging her heel and her arch while I took each piggie in my mouth one by one, and then all together, bathing them in my saliva and then sucking my spittle off. Mistress purred with a melodic "ummmmmmmmm" as I worshipped her toes. Mistress's outward signs of pleasure sent a warm wave up my spine.

Barefoot now, Mistress walked into the living room with me crawling behind her. She assumed her usual place in a large overstuffed armchair. "You've done well my little pussycat. You have permission to snuggle with me."

My eyes widened at this unexpected treat. I got up on my knees and carefully unbuttoned Mistress's beautiful cream colored silk blouse. She leaned forward slightly to allow me to take her blouse off. I set her blouse aside, and while she remained leaning forward I reached behind her, skimming my fingers on her soft smooth flesh to unclasp her bra. I slipped the bra straps down her arms as she shrugged it off. She sat back up, now in that wonderful transition between fully clothed and nude. She still had on her skirt, but she was naked from the waist up, her tits jutting out proudly from her chest. I lifted her left breast up a few inches and snuggled my face underneath it, feeling the dampness of the underside of her breast against my cheek. My nose was buried in her velvety fleshy boobs, inhaling ambrosia. The only sounds in the room were Mistress's steady breathing and sniffing noises I was making as I inhaled my Mistress's scent. I was in heaven.

Contrary to popular belief, heaven, at least my kind, didn't last forever. After a few short minutes of snuggle time with Mistress's creamy white tits, she slapped my bottom, telling it was time for her to eat dinner.

I scurried to the kitchen to get dinner out of the oven. I'd made a beef bourguignon with a bouquet of thyme, parsley, bay leaves, and peppercorns tied up in a single layer of cheesecloth. I pulled the lid off of my trusty Dutch oven and was greeted with a wonderful blend of smells from the simmering beef and the bouquet. I had also prepared mashed potatoes that were laced with a liberal amount of butter and a haricot vert almondine. Mistress went to our modest wine refrigerator and pulled out a Cote du Rhone to accompany the meal.

I was beside myself with excitement at the meal I'd prepared, and my excitement turned into gratification when Mistress complimented me on a job well done. The beef bourguignon was indeed superb, especially with the wine pairing. We engaged in small talk about Mistress's overnight business trip and the chores I had performed that day. There was a low level of sexual tension present during the meal as we both anticipated the upcoming activities.

With dinner completed Mistress Kasey went to the master bedroom to take a shower. She knew this was beginning of the game, and allowed me to go into the bathroom first to ready myself for her arrival. I stood on the ice cold tile floor of the oversized walk in shower. I closed my eyes.

The shower door creaked open. I sensed Mistress stepping in the shower and standing next to me.

"Open your eyes, slut."

I did, and was dazzled by the sight of Mistress, now nude, projecting an aura of self-confidence and command.

"Stick out your tongue."

I did so. Mistress picked up a liquid soap container and squeezed a small dollop on the end of my tongue.

"My pet, wash me with your tongue."

The soapy taste on my tongue was a small price to pay for the opportunity to run my tongue across all of Mistress's body. I started with her arms, giving her hands and forearms broad strokes with my tongue, creating a lather that the spray from the shower washed off. I stuck out my tongue again for another shot of liquid soap. I licked Mistress's recently shaved underarms, causing her to shudder with the feel of my tongue. I'd become numb to the taste of the soap and was savoring the texture of Mistress's soft, slippery skin. She pushed my head away when I lingered too long on her underarms. I just loved the intimacy of this contact.

I eyed her breasts longingly, then accepted more soap on my tongue. I pulled up on her nipple, lifting her ample breast, so I could lick the underside of her breast. Mistress again shuddered, this time with more intensity, as I laved the underside of her breast. I used my hand to work the soap into her breast, closing my eyes to heighten the experience of kneading, stroking and licking her luscious tits.

"I've given a lot of thought about your request to become my piss whore," she said dispassionately, as if she was discussing the weather.

My ears perked up. I had been begging Mistress to be her piss whore for over a year. Apparently my prayers were about to be answered. I had been conversing with a number of sub friends that I have and a number of them were piss whores as well. The term should be self-explanatory, but the reasoning behind it is not. Submission is giving yourself completely to your Domme. My body had been willingly used in every way I could imagine. I spent the majority of every day thinking about Mistress and how to please her. I'd been spanked and whipped and my nipples had been twisted, pinched and clamped. The taste of a harmless bitter liquid barely registered as a submissive act for me, but the thought of cleaning my Mistress's pussy after she had relieved herself was highly arousing to me. Anything that Mistress was willing to give or share with me was considered a gift to be treasured.

"Lay down on the floor my little pussycat."

I saw Mistress standing over me, the shiny surface of her sex reflecting a small bit of light. She turned off the hot water. The shower water, which was directed at my prone body, turned cold - - ice cold - spraying me with frigid droplets of moisture. I was writhing on the marble floor trying to avoid contact with the cold tiles.

"How's the water my pussycat?"

"It ... it ... it's cold Mistress."

"It's to remind you that I own your body. Do you understand that?"

"Yes Mistress, my body is to do with as you please," I said with my teeth chattering.

"That's my girl."

Mistress then turned on the hot water. When the hot water kicked in the spray became an enjoyable cloud of warmth. The marble soon followed, still cooler than the ambient air, but not uncomfortable.

Mistress directed the water so it ran across her lips and down her chin, splashing on my face. I could watch the stream of water as it connected me to my Mistress's full lips, as I imagined us kissing. She backed up a bit, now allowing the stream of water to run down her breasts, the stream now coming from the tip of her nipples. The water streamed into my mouth, looking like a continuous string of pearls, as I let it run out of my mouth, again picturing my mouth around those luscious nipples. Then she moved back another half step, the water now sheeting down her belly, her pubic patch, and then dripping into my mouth. I of course imagined I was worshipping Mistress's pussy.

Mistress straddled my chest, the water from the shower now falling on my face and chest. But then I felt another source of warmth. Mistress was now relieving herself on me, the golden droplets anointing my body, the pungent odor wafting to my flaring nostrils. Please, I thought. Please let me taste you. Please move forward so I can taste you.

"Thank you Mistress," I said over the beat of the shower.

"That's a good girl Janice," she replied, giving me assurance that all was right with her.

As her golden stream dwindled to a drizzle and then to individual droplets Mistress squatted inches from my face. I opened my mouth, welcoming the remainder of her spend in my mouth, mixed with the water from the shower. I tasted the bitter treat, us both knowing that the border of my submission lay even further. Mistress had not given me permission to touch her. She lowered her torso until her neatly trimmed public hair was within the reach of my tongue. I wanted nothing more than to raise my head off the shower floor and to bury my tongue deep in her pee soaked snatch, vacuuming every drop of her precious fluids in my slutty mouth.

"You want to lick my pussy, don't you my pet?"

"I do, Mistress," I replied from my compromising position lying flat on my back looking upwards at the spray of the shower and Mistress's inviting cunt.

That moment was the beginning of the game. Could Mistress make me disobey her? I strained my neck, stretching it upwards, extending my tongue to reach the droplets clinging to her pubic hairs. I wanted to prop myself up on my elbows so I could bury my face in her pussy. But permission was not given so I languished on the floor of the shower. This could be a cruel game.

Mistress waited a few seconds longer before pronouncing judgment. "You did well my little pussycat. I'll be sure to challenge you more the next time."

I let the tension drain from my body as Mistress declared an end to this round of the game. I was happy but sexually frustrated. I knew this was part of Mistress's plan.

We both washed ourselves. This time I was permitted to use a wash cloth to clean Mistress. She stepped out of the shower and permitted me to dry her off. Thankfully, she invited me into her bed, though I spent most of the night at the foot of the bed in my preferred position, which was with her feet resting on my breasts. I dreamed of lapping at her piss soaked pussy.

Chapter Three

The next morning was uneventful. I worked the 8 to 4 weekend shift, so I was up bright and early and out of the house by 7 a.m. As usual, my supervisor, Tina, a Hispanic woman with a heart of gold, was waiting for me and holding a cup of coffee with my name on it. "Good morning my little Janice." I took the coffee and then gave her a hug for her thoughtfulness. She was a good five inches taller than me and was a plus size girl with what must have been 40DD breasts. The big hug pressed her pillowy breasts against mine, causing an unexpected stirring in me. It must have been an interesting contrast, Tina's golden brown skin and my fair skin, pressed together.

The first part of the shift was hectic. We had a number of patients discharged that morning, so there were a number of rooms to clean and prepare for a new patient. I was in the process of making a bed when Tina poked her head in the door.

"Janice, there's a friend here to see you at the nursing station."

Who the devil could that be? No one ever visited me in the hospital. I walked to the nursing station prepared to dismiss whoever it was. Tina was right behind me. It was Mistress.

"Janice," she said in an even tone of voice, "Would it be all right if I waited at a vacant nursing station until your lunch break?"

I was recovering from the shock of seeing her at the hospital and tried to interact with Kasey in a similarly polite manner. "Of course. It's an unexpected treat to see you here. Tina, would it be OK if I took an early break and walked Kasey over to 4 West to wait for me?"

Tina nodded her head. I walked towards the long corridor leading to 4 West with Mistress following me. Some of the rooms were in the process of renovation so the area was kept dark while it wasn't in use. When we were out of earshot of Tina, I loudly whispered, "Mistress, why here?"

"Because we are continuing the game."

Oh my. This was going to be really interesting, and scary. What manner of mischief did Mistress have in mind?

We arrived at the nursing station in 4 West, our footsteps echoing off the darkened hallway walls. There were only a handful of lights on, just enough to navigate the hallways. Several of the patient rooms were under renovation and blocked off with yellow tape. There was a faint mechanical buzz, probably from a faulty lighting fixture.

"Sit on my lap my little pussycat," she whispered in my ear. She sat down on a swivel chair and motioned for me to come. I sat down on her lap so her face was against the back of my neck. I could feel her hot breath on it, and my feelings were suddenly turning from fear to lust. I had never sat in her lap so I shimmied my hips to settle as far into her lap as I could. My legs were resting on the outside of her legs.

Mistress started the game with psychological warfare. Her lips were ridiculously close to my ear as she said seductively, "You are the naughty one. Working in a hospital in those flimsy scrubs. Some pervert could easily slip her hand under your top, lifting your breast and then pinching your nipple. Is that what you want little pussycat?"

"No, Mistress," I insisted. "I wouldn't let anyone except you touch my body."

Mistress slid her hand under the bottom edge of my scrub top and found my bra. She started rubbing it with the palm of her hand. Oh, that felt so good. I wanted badly to take off my bra, but Mistress had other ideas.

"Are you sure you wouldn't want Tina to do this?" Mistress snaked her hand under the cup of my bra and pushed up on my breast, while at the same time rolling my nipple between her fingers. The sensations were positively electric, and the vision of my well-endowed supervisor having her way with me shot my desire through the roof. I had always secretly wondered if Tina was a lesbian and whether she found me attractive. I certainly found her to be a saucy vixen.

"Tell me the truth my little pussycat," she whispered as she continued to twist and pull on my nipple.

Mistress would know if I was lying. "Yes Mistress, I've fantasized about Tina as a lover. But nothing more. I swear Mistress."

She whispered again in my ear. "Close your eyes. I'm going to use my hand to untie your scrub bottoms. Lift your bottom up so I can slide the scrub bottoms down your legs."

She puddled my scrub bottoms on the floor as I arched my back. The shame and excitement of being naked from the waist down inflamed my desire for her. A person could have easily wandered down this darkened area of the hospital and seen me sitting on Mistress Kasey's lap with her fingering me to an orgasm. Her fingers performed their magic on my swollen nub as I fought an almost irresistible urge to cum without permission, an urge I could succumb to but would end the game.

Mistress's lips grazed my ear and her breath on it, along with the finger fucking she was now performing with two fingers, was driving me insane.

"You wish it was Tina fucking you, don't you?" she murmured in an almost inaudible voice.

"No ... no ... no. Mistress, it's only you."

She pumped her fingers faster. I could hear a squishing noise as her probing digits found my g-spot. "Tell me pussycat. Tell me the truth and I'll let you cum."

I would have confessed anything at that point. But the truth of it was, I did harbor a secret desire for Tina.

"Yes, Mistress. I wish I was sucking on Tina's tits while she fucked me with her fingers. Please Mistress ... please."

I heard her chuckle at my confession. She buried three fingers deep into my cunt and churned them inside my sodden mess of a pussy.

"Cum my little pussycat."

I squeezed my eyes shut and my mind went into that wonderful dark place where pleasure and perversion become one and my body writhed in ecstasy. Mistress knew how to play me as if I was a violin and she was a grandmaster. I squirmed on her lap, panting and clawing at her skirt as the ripples of orgasmic bliss rifled through me. She owned me and used me. I loved every second of our carnal coupling.

"Thank you Mistress," I squeaked.

"But we're not done my pussycat," she replied. She pushed me off her lap and pointed to the area under the desk. I got on my knees facing her, knowing that she was going to test the limits of my submission. I bunched up her skirt and slid her sopping wet panties down to her ankles. She reached down and gently threaded her heels through each of the leg openings.

"Smell them my pussycat," my redheaded Goddess commanded.

I wadded the panties in my hand and pushed the dampened fabric against my nose, inhaling the intoxicating scent of my Mistress.

"Please Mistress," I implored.

She spread her legs, beckoning me forward. I didn't need an engraved invitation. I buried my face in her overheated cunt, rocking my head back and forth, smearing her delicious juices on my cheeks, nose and lips. I was oblivious to the fact that a man from the housekeeping staff was wheeling his supply cart in front of the nursing station as I happily munched on my Domme's pussy.

The man from the housekeeping staff stopped in front of our nursing station. I heard the cart clatter as it came to a halt. Mistress looked down at me under the desk as I looked up at her with an expectant expression. She put her finger to her lips to ask for my silence, and then pointed to her still aching pussy for me to continue servicing her.

"Excuse me ma'am, may I help you?" the maintenance man asked as he approached our darkened nursing station. "This area is not being used right now."