My Sweet Sandy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I glanced out the window. Sandy was headed inside. I checked the clock. Six minutes since I texted her. No good. Missed the mark.

Sandy stepped inside. "Hey, baby."

"Hey. Breakfast is almost ready."

I removed the pan from the heat and glanced her way. She wore gray leggings, a blue T-shirt with a rainbow butterfly emblazoned upon it, and muckboots. Her glasses were on, too. Adorable from head to toe.

I gave her a firm kiss and plated the eggs over toast as she washed her hands and I brought the food to the island where coffee was already poured.

Sandy sat across from me. "I'm sure I'm quite the sight. No contacts and no makeup."

"You look great."

"You're a charmer."

"I'm a truth-teller. Now eat."

Sandy took a bite of her eggs. "Baby! These are amazing. I smelled the spices and knew you were up to something."

"They're called Tarka Baida. Indian-style fried eggs."

"Showing off, are we?"

"Guilty."

"I love 'em." Sandy ate another forkful. "Thanks for making breakfast. No one's made me breakfast in years."

"You're welcome. I thought you'd like it."

"I do, baby. Between how good you fuck me and how good you feed me, I'm one lucky girl."

***

Sandy had a few more things to do out in the barn and suggested I help her.

"Sure," I said. Why not?

There were five horses on the property. Three were owned by people who paid Sandy to board them. Two were her own, an enormous gelding named Galahad and a mare named Guinevere. They were palominos, with gold coats and white manes and tales.

Sandy led Galahad into the barn and put him on cross ties to groom him. In an enclosed space, he loomed enormous and I hung back. That's one big fucking horse.

"He's gentle as a lamb," Sandy said, noticing my trepidation. "I think you should groom him."

"Groom him? I don't know how."

"Let's change that."

Sandy taught me how to groom a horse, handing me the various brushes and coaching me. She stood aside, nodding as she encouraged me. "See, baby? You got this. It's not so hard."

Guenivere--Sandy called her Gwen--was next. Sandy had me take the lead with her grooming. When we finished we walked both horses into the paddock behind the barn where they'd graze in the afternoon.

Sandy showed me the proper way to lead a horse, too, holding the rope in a bunch and taking care not to wrap it around your hand or wrist.

We headed back towards the house.

"How long have you had horses?" I asked.

"Only the last four years."

"But you know so much about them."

"It was my dream to live with horses, ever since I was a little girl."

"You're living your dream. That's awesome."

"I woke up one day and realized my dream wasn't going to just happen. I had to make it happen."

"It's that simple?"

"No, but you have to take your shot. You have to try. And it isn't always easy. You can't let the first sign of difficulty deter you."

"I guess not."

"There's always people telling you not to bother. Telling you you're not good enough. But for most people, you know who's their biggest critic?"

"Who?"

"Themselves."

***

I lay on my back on Sandy's living room couch, my head resting on her lap as she stroked my hair. Late afternoon sunlight fell upon her bookcases. I scanned the titles, an eclectic mix. William Butler Yeats, Jane Austen, Langston Hughes. Tolkien.

"Tell me more about you," I said.

"What do you want to know?"

"I'm not sure. Stuff. Details."

"Okay. Gosh, Where to start."

"How about the beginning."

Sandy shared the broad outline of her life. She grew up a mile from the beach and went there most summer days when she was a girl. She had a best friend growing up who later moved to Boston. She spoke of high school and of working at a famous soft serve ice cream place on the boardwalk. She went on, talking about college and her semester abroad and her first year teaching. She mentioned that's when she met her husband but then trailed off.

"Now you know more about me." Her tone was pleasant but I got the distinct impression she was done.

I sat up and turned to face her. She was wearing that yellow tank top again and white shorts. She hadn't bothered with a bra, her beautiful tits barely concealed by the fabric of her shirt. Her nipples were erect, visible through the thin fabric.

"Thanks," I said. "I'm glad you shared."

"It was nice to share. Come here."

Sandy kissed me, gentle and tender. "Okay, your turn."

"My turn? There's nothing to say. I haven't lived yet."

She took my hand. "You've lived some. What's one fact I don't know about you?"

"I like older women."

"Already know that one. Try again."

"I've never left the country."

"That's not uncommon. Especially since you're young."

"I'd want to. I want to see things, go places."

"Then you'll do it."

"I hope so. Right now I don't want to go anywhere. This is the only place I want to be."

We kissed. Our lips met, tongues pushing out towards one another. Mouths exploring and enjoying the taste of each other.

"Come on," Sandy said.

She led me towards the stairs. Laughing, she paused, peeling off her shirt without facing me and throwing it over her shoulder. I caught it and tossed it aside.

Sandy stripped off her shorts at the base of the stairs, sticking out her ass and sliding them down with purposeful slowness. I gave her ass a playful slap and she giggled.

Joining the game, I took off my shirt. I slipped out of my shorts and underwear at the top of the stairs, stroking my growing erection and following her down the hall. Sandy stopped, sticking out her ass again and pushing her panties down. She stepped out of them and strolled nude into the bedroom.

I kissed her, grabbing her breasts while she wrapped her arms over my shoulders and pulled me tight. My hard dick rubbed against her patch of pubic hair and we pressed our waists against each other. Sandy kissed my neck and licked my earlobe, shivers of delight radiating outward.

I put my hands on her hips and ran them over her butt. "I love your ass."

"You do?"

"So fucking much."

"How about I stick it in the air and you can fuck me on all fours?"

Yes! "I'd like that."

Sandy climbed onto the bed, wicked smile on her face. "Get me nice and wet first."

Sandy lay back as I crawled into bed and got into position to eat her pussy. I gave her a couple of slow licks and she sighed. I moved onto her clit, working it with my tongue.

I took my time, lapping away and inserting my finger into her pussy. I'd quickly developed a fondness for cunnilingus.

"Oh, fuck," she moaned.

I added a second finger and fingerfucked her harder with it.

Sandy moaned. "I want you to fuck me. Please fuck me."

Sandy got on her hands and knees, her head facing the mantle. She arched her back, her round ass cheeks thrust upwards. My hands ranged over them, savoring their curve and softness. Here was the ass of a mature woman. Bigger, perhaps, than in years past. Sexier because of it. Soft and round. Inviting.

Like nearly everything with Sandy, sex in this position was going to be a new experience.

"Go ahead, baby," Sandy said. "Fuck me good."

I slid on a condom and settled into position on my knees behind her, dick in hand, guiding its tip towards Sandy's pussy. I spit into my hand and rubbed it on the tip of the condom and down the shaft until it was wet.

I pushed the head of my cock into her pussy and thrust into her a few inches, easing out again and working my way deeper until I buried the entirety of my cock inside her. She let out a satisfied sigh.

I withdrew almost all the way out and thrust back into her. Grabbing hold of her ass cheeks, I fucked her with restrained slowness. I wanted to pound the hell out of her from the start, but knew better already. I had to get her going first, l

work our way up to it.

Sandy moaned louder. I took it as my cue to go faster. Sandy's reaction confirmed my hunch.

"That's right, baby," she said. "Fuck me faster."

I drilled her steadily, admiring the curve of her ass. She lowered her face into her pillow, moving her hand to her pussy and rubbing her clit. I sped up my pace even more.

"That's it," she said. "Fuck me hard now. Harder!"

I fucked her with as much speed and power as I could summon, out of my mind with desire due to her wailing and screaming. She let out a long gasp and I knew she was cumming.

"Oh, god, baby. That was incredible. Keep at it."

Sandy pushed herself up onto her elbows and I drilled her with unrestrained lust, eager for the sweet relief of orgasm. On impulse, I grabbed her ponytail and pulled it gently.

"Don't be shy, baby," she moaned. "Pull my hair hard."

I hammered her pussy, her ass jiggling with every thrust and the sounds of Sandy's moaning and my hips slapping against her ass filling the room. I fucked her with abandon until I sensed the onrush of my orgasm like the distant rumblings of thunder as a storm approaches. It spurred me on. Overcome with lust, I fucked her with all of my energy wanting only the sweet sensation of relief I knew was near.

"That's it, baby. Cum for me. Cum hard for me."

The sensation of impending orgasm crested and I thrust my cock deep inside her, holding it. Waves of pleasure pouring out of me. Pulse after pulse. Happiness. Relief.

***

I stared up at the ceiling fan and its turning blades. Its gentle breeze felt good on my bare skin.

"Sandy," I said. "Can I ask you something?"

"Of course, baby."

"Am I doing everything right? Is there something else I should be doing?"

"What're you talking about? You've made me cum every time."

"Yeah, but you needed your fingers. Could I be fucking you harder, or some other way?"

"Baby, oh my gosh. You couldn't be doing anything better. If there've been things you needed to do, I've told you."

"Okay."

"Most women can't cum from a cock in their pussy alone, baby. Some can, and good for them, but most of us aren't wired that way."

"What? For real?"

"Baby, when I'm getting fucked I need an assist from my fingers because I always need an assist. It has nothing to do with anything you could be doing differently."

"No one told us this in sex ed."

"Of course not. God forbid they teach you a basic dynamic of female sexuality. I'm glad you asked so you could be told."

"Thank you." I kissed the top of her head. "You've been so good to me."

"I should be thanking you, baby."

"You should?

Sandy propped herself up on her elbow. "I'd grown numb. Walled off. Then you showed up and the way you looked at me woke something up. I knew I had to have you."

"You did?"

"Not on a conscious level." She furrowed her brow. "No, that came later. But on a deeper level, I knew."

"I had no idea."

"Now you do. Kiss me."

We shared a long, wet kiss. Sandy put her head down and we held each other.

I was content, and glad the summer was still young.

12