My Sweet Sister in Law Ch. 02

Story Info
Getting caught has never been so much fun.
2.6k words
4.28
90.1k
30

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 02/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ok, so here's Chapter 2 of my first story. I hope you enjoy this as much as the first part. Please comment both positive and negative. I'm unsure if this story will have more chapters, but if you want more, I'll supply it...

Thank you all for reading.

*****

As my wife's footsteps sounded overhead, I slumped back on the couch breathing hard. Mona jumped up and started scrabbling around on the floor, trying to pick up her discarded clothing as I sat back smiling at her.

The footsteps sounded on the stairs and then the door to the living room burst open and Saba walked in to the sight of her naked sister holding her tattered clothing over her naked body and her husband sitting naked on the couch with a satisfied smile on his face.

"What the fuck is going on?!" screamed Saba, looking at the scene before her.

"Appa," began Mona, "he wouldn't stop, he wouldn't listen..." she tried desperately to explain as her sister glared at her. "I tried to stop him, but..."

"But I took what I wanted!" I finished for her. "I fucked her! Her mouth, her pussy and her arse!"

"You did what??" Asked Saba incredulously.

"Look at her baby," I crooned to my wife. "She's fucking gorgeous, and I told you what I wanted to do to her. And you know what...? The dirty little slut loved it! She creamed all over my cock so many times, she even came when I fucked her tight little arse, squirted all over me! I guess she's just like her big sister." I finished.

Hearing my words and feeling the shame of her action, Mona broke down into pitiful sobs again, her bundle of clothes held against her naked body dropped to the floor and exposed her naked flesh for my wife to see.

I casually reached down and used her Kameez to wipe the juices off my soaked cock and balls before standing up and taking Mona by her arm and pushing her back onto the couch.

"Don't cry, sweet sister," I said as I stood over her. " Your sister isn't angry, are you baby? I asked as I walked over to my beautiful wife. She stood there shocked and bewildered as I pulled her into my naked arms.

"You see," I continued, "your Appa here knows how good I can make her feel. And she knows how long I've wanted you... in fact I bet her sweet little pussy is soaking wet just thinking about what I've been doing to her sweet, innocent little sister."

"No Amar, Don't," whispered Saba as I turned her in my arms so she was facing her shocked little sister as she cowered on the sofa looking up. Saba closed her eyes and turned her head away from her sisters sight.

"If I know my wife," I mused softly, "her sweet little pussy is going to be so wet right now..." and as I spoke I slipped my hand into Saba's pyjamas and between her legs.

"Amar!" she wailed as I slipped two finger deep into her soaking wet cunt. Mona looked up her sister being molested in such a shameful way with a shocked and amazed look on her face. Subconsciously her thighs constricted betraying her arousal and I grinned and I kissed gently at the nape of Saba's neck.

"Mmmmmm, She's so wet Mona," I said as my hand began to work my fingers faster and deeper between my wife's legs. Her knees buckled slightly as the pleasure my fingers were giving her grew. "But don't think I forgot about you baby," I whispered to my wife, "Mona and I saved a treat for you..."

Saba, still with eyes shut let out a sweet little whimper, as I looked down at her confused little sister. Mona was obviously trying to figure out what this treat was. I smiled to myself as it occurred to me that she had no idea of the depravity that I was capable of. Saba knew though...

"Do you want your treat baby?" I asked my wife as I slipped my fingers out of her pussy and began to run my wet digits over her clit in hard circles.

She moaned deeply as her head nodded slightly.

"Say it!" I demanded in a harsh voice pinching her clit at the same time. Her eyes popped open at the feeling and she turned to me and kissed me deeply on the mouth. Her tongue grappling with mine as she tilted her head back and up to find my lips.

I knew right there that all my fantasies would come true. That kiss sealed my wife's fate, had confirmed her as my willing accomplice in the depravity I had planned for both these delicious sisters.

"Yes!" she gasped as our kiss ended, "I want my treat Amar Bahi!" she finished slipping into her role as my cousin and not my wife. She looked down at her shocked sister, still sitting naked on the couch before us looking up at such a wanton display of sexuality as she had never imagined.

I reached down and pulled Saba's top off her slender body, baring her beautiful apple sized tits and perfect hard nipples.

"Well Mona," I said smiling at the naked, freshly fucked girl on the couch, "give her her treat..."

Mona looked up at me confused, she had no idea what treat I was talking about. So stepped out from behind her sister and moved closer to her on the couch. Wordlessly I pulled her up for her sitting position and turned her around. I pushed her back onto the couch on her knees and used my hand on the small of her back to push her face into the cushion. As she bent over, her firm round arse cheeks opened and the sight of her ravaged hole opened to her sisters gaze.

Saba moaned aloud as she connected the dots and realised what her treat would be. But sweet little Mona still had no clue.

"What are you doing Amar Bahi?" She asked nervously as I held her down on all fours. I reached out for my wife and she stepped forward towards me. Wrapping my hand in her hair, I pulled her face down and into her little sisters arse crack.

"Appa!" Mona cried out, trying desperately to get away. But I held her firm as Saba began to slide her tongue over her sister's puckered hole. Slowly letting her tongue press into her sisters dirty back door. I held her face there looking down at her licking her sister's bum.

My cock was steadily thickening as I watched my wife cover her sisters arsehole and begin to suck at it. Knowing that I had emptied my balls in that forbidden place.

"Oh GOD!" wailed Mona as the sensations of her sisters tongue in her arse rippled through her body and I saw a dollop of my cum slip from her arse and onto Saba's tongue.

"They're my good girls," I crooned as I used my grip on the back of Saba's head to push her face lower and into the dripping folds of hers sisters sweet pussy. "That's it Appa, lick your sweet little sister's pussy. She tastes so good doesn't she?" I asked as I looked down at the spectacle I was directing. By now my cock had fully hardened, well, wouldn't yours?!?!

"Mmmhmm," Saba replied as she began driving her tongue deeply into her sisters snatch. I moved back and took a moment to pull Saba's pyjama bottoms down, uncovering her sweet little arse she remained bent over with her face buried in her sisters cunt.

Stroking my hand slowly up and down on my engorged shaft I mounted my wife from behind and rammed my cock deep into her with a single, forceful thrust.

"Ohhhhhhhh!" she moaned into the dripping folds of her sisters pussy. "Yes Amar Bhai!" she wailed, "Fuck me, fuck fuck me hard!"

Never one to deny a lady, I took hold of her slender hips and began a punishing rhythm. Fucking deep into her molten cunt, my balls slapping against her clit as I bottomed out on each stroke.

Her sweet twat was dripping and oozing her pussy juice all over my cock and balls as I rammed in again and again.

I looked over Saba's bent form and saw Mona looking out from under her swinging tits, watching me giving it to her sister as that very same sister was licking and sucking at her pussy. Every thrust of my cock into Saba was ramming her face harder into her own dripping fuck hole. She saw me watching her and averted her eyes in shame.

I smiled at her again as she peeked out to see if I was still watching her as I felt my wifes pussy clamp down on my cock. Saba moaned into Mona's cunt deeply as her orgasm ripped through her body. I then withdrew from my dripping cock from her tight pussy.

Stepping out from behind Saba, I saw Mona looking at my fat, turgid shaft as I stepped towards her, My erection bobbing hypnotically as I walked over and sat down on the couch in front of Mona's head. She dropped her head as I sat and the long, dark hair effectively hid her beautiful face from view.

I reached out and lifted her chin so she was looking up at me. And as our eyes met her body shuddered and shook and she exploded all over her older sister's face.

Saba's head popped up in surprise as her sister's cum blasted into her face. Mona groaned loudly as I pulled her face down onto my waiting and impatient shaft.

"Taste her pussy Mona," I said. "taste how sweet your sister's dirty cunt is. Lick and suck her juice of my fat cock sweetie."

She gagged as I pushed her face all the way down on my cock, revelling in the feel of her tongue against my shaft, I motioned for Saba to come over to me.

She looked briefly at her sisters head bobbing up and down in my lap as she shucked off her pj bottoms and walked over to stand before me gloriously naked. I pulled her down onto the armrest next to me and kissed her deeply. Tasting Mona's pussy on her tongue.

"Doesn't your sister look beautiful with my cock in her mouth?" I asked as our deep kiss broke. Mona was still kneeling on all fours with her beautiful arse up in the air as she sucked my cock like a seasoned pro. It was hard to believe that she was new to the world of cocksucking.

"Why don't you go down there and teach her how a real cocksucker does it baby," I urged Saba as I gently pushed her off the couch onto the floor between my splayed legs. Mona was still gagging as I used my hand to force her face down my shaft. Using that same hand, I pulled her face off my cock and pulled her up onto her knees and closer to me.

I wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her succulent tits to my face. As I did so, I felt Saba's tongue slowly sliding up the underside of my shaft.

As I wrapped my hand around Mona's closest tit, I groaned out loud as my darling wife took my fat cock head into her mouth. She sucked deeply and then slipped her mouth down my shaft with practised ease, taking me deep into her throat.

"Look at you sister," I whispered to Mona as I flicked my tongue over her pert nipple, slurpling at in lewdly. "She's such a good cocksucker for her Amar Bhai, I've been teaching her for years. And now I'm going to teach you too! You're going to be my dirty little fuck slut too. Just like your Appa is..."

I looked up into Mona's eyes as she looked down at her sister throating me. Her eyes were fixed on the sight as I sucked on her tit. My mouth flooding with more of her sweet milk.

"Wow Appa," she said as she watched her sister effortlessly take my cock deep. Saba lifted her face off me and smiled up at her sister before moving her face down and lavishing my fat, heavy balls with her tongue.

I slid down the couch and spread my legs further. My horny wife knew what I wanted and gave me a wicked little grin as she cupped my balls. Slowly she lifted them licking and sucking on them before she lowered her face further.

Mona looked one with what can only be described as wonder as her sister mounted my balls on her forehead and went to work licking my arsehole.

"Oh Yessssss!" I hissed as I felt her tongue flicking and pressing against my arse. I leant back and let the delicious sensations wash over me.

"That's so dirty," Mona whispered softly as she watched with rapt attention.

"Mmmmmm, yes it is," I replied, "I can't wait to feel your tongue down there, little sister."

She gasped and her cheeks flushed with embarrassment at the idea of doing such a nasty thing for her cousin/brother in law. I smiled up at her as she averted her eyes and let the arm around her waist slip down and begin to gently cup and caress her taut buttocks. Soon my fingers were exploring her sodden folds from behind and below.

My cock however was lonely and it was time for me to enjoy a fantasy I'd been harbouring for years. I slipped my hand back into Mona's hair and pulled her face down again onto my cock. Again, a loud moan slipped from my mouth as I was treated to the dual sensation of my wife rimming me and her little sister eagerly sucking on my cock.

With my grip on Mona's hair I began to roughly fuck her sweet mouth. The sound of her gagging was spurring me on, my cock grew harder in her mouth and throat as I felt myself approaching another massive orgasm.

Saba moved her face up and took one of my balls into her mouth and began to softly suck on it as she swirled her tongue over it. I pushed Mona's head all the way down and lodged it in her throat as I felt the cum rushing up my shaft.

It erupted deep in her throat and I could feel her throat muscles constricting as she struggled to swallow my salty load. Inevitably some of my spunk dribbled from her mouth and my darling wife was ready and waiting with her skilled tongue to clean up after her nasty little sister.

It was all I could do to sit back and watch, gasping as both girls lifted their faces from my crotch. I was then treated to the amazing sight of my wife taking hold of her sister's face and pulling her in for a deep kiss. Mona hesitated for a second before her resistance to such a incestuous kiss evaporated and she began to kiss her sister back with a gusto.

I sat back and smiled as I watched them snowballing the last remnants of my spunk. I was spent and the girls were both covered in a sheen of cum, sweat and pussy juice. As their kiss broke I took them both by the hand and led them up to my marital bed.

We were all exhausted, and poor Saba had work in the morning. For Mona and I though, there would be more fun with the new day. As I snuggled between the sisters surrounded by their soft flesh and warm bodies, reeked in the smell of our orgasms, I smiled softly to myself and drifted off to a deep sleep.