My Sweet Tormentor

Story Info
Early morning blow-job turns into sweet bondage.
1.5k words
4.36
37.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a collaborative narration, a joint effort of me and my cyber-lover Christine, both consenting adults in their late 30's. It's narrated in Christine's version, as she's the one who started it. I took it up somewhere in between, continuing it in her version. It would be fun if the readers can find out where exactly Christine's narration ends, and mine begins.

=================

I wake up at dawn, and find myself spooning next to you in a tight embrace. The first thought that crosses my mind is the need to finish the unconsummated orgasm I had the night before. I look at you fast asleep, your angelic face on my shoulder. This angel has the devil's raging hormone, I whisper to myself. My lips brush your eyelids, kissing lightly the tip of your nose, sweeping your cheeks, feeling the stubbles of five o'clock shadows along your jaw. Mmmm -- so sexy for my lips. My lips move on yours, kissing lightly, nibbling softly, my tongue-tip tracing the outline of your lips. Yes, my horny lover and guide gets tired, too...

I purr and rub my body next to you like a kitten, my skin gradually getting hot. I move to kiss and nibble your ear, licking your throat, leaving a vampire's kiss on your neck. You smile with eyes still closed. I take that as my cue. Unabashedly I go on fours, moving on top of you. My right-hand fingers caress your chest, leisurely crawling towards your breast, gently mashing and kneading the flesh, rolling your nipple under my index finger and thumb, pinching teasingly. My mouth wander all over your torso, kissing every inch of skin. Then it finds your right breast, sucking gently, licking your nipple. I hear you moaning softly then arching your back, your hands comb through my hair, pulling my head closer...

I can feel your hardness underneath your boxers, so stiff and hot. I rub myself against your cock while my lips shower your chest with kisses, tonguing your tensed muscles. My lips slide down to your navel, licking and tickling the indentation there. My hands rub against your thighs, as I try to ensconce your boxer-clad hard cock in the valley of my breasts. My eyes look up at you, seeing your face smiling and enjoying your wake-up call. I start massaging your turgid cock over your boxers. The feel of the soft cloth and hand rubbing against your cock creates a delicious sensation. Gingerly, my left hand massage your right thigh while my right hand finds its way underneath and caressed your hard, hot, and thick cock, palming your heavy scrotum. I lower my head on your crotch, biting your shaft under the cover. You feel my warm tongue underneath the cloth, as you push your torso up, strong hands pulling me closer. The anticipation drives you crazy and seeing you excited drives me just as wild. Hooking my fingers into the waistband from either side, I pull your boxers down.

Your cock springs on my face - hard, hot, plump and juicy, tempting me... I hold your fleshy rod in my right hand and guide it to trace the outline of my face... the cockhead touches my cheeks, my eyelids, the bridge of my nose, and slides on my parted lips, down to my chin. Your cock is under my spell now, as I stroke it playfully, tugging it up and down the shaft and pulling along the loose foreskin. I take your balls in my hand, fingers feeling the weight, gently squeezing, tugging, and caressing the tightness. Droplets of pre-cum escape the cock-slit, as I blow your head, lips softly kissing the hole, lapping up the pre-cum. The tongue slides gently down the shaft tracing patterns demurely, then wildly. My lips part to take in your manhood as my left hand strokes the shaft... my left fingers tracing your assline, stopping by the hole poking, tormenting your lust. My mouth smoothly slides downward, going up and down the upper half of the cock, while the left hand massages the lower part. Tongue starts licking the undershaft, your cockhead pushed against the roof of my mouth... bobbing my head, gracefully taking you bit by bit... until your fullness is in my mouth... head almost touching the throat... tongue, palate, and teeth creating blissful sensation to your proud but begging cock jerking intensely in my mouth.

Your hands play with my hair, pushing my head to suck deeper. Your hands caress my back, and then mash my breasts as the fingers tug on my nipples... I rub my body against your thigh as my head bobs up and down the fleshy rod of your member, my wetness sliding on your left knee and calf. My pussy aches for you violently... I look up, my eyes catching yours filled with unexplainable pleasure...I sense an urgent need in your eyes for a desperate release. I almost feel like rolling up my tongue over your flared cockhead for one last time and let it flood my mouth in a deluge of sticky creamy cum.

And then I feel fingers around my pussyhole. Your outstretched hand, so long kneading and mashing up my titties, has now found a new resting place, it seems. Your experienced fingers spread my moist pussy lips, taking my clit under them, flicking and rubbing it. My depraved love-hole opens up, like perched soil receiving the season's first rainfall, as I start shamelessly humping myself on your fingers. I feel your stomach muscles clenching, as you tighten yourself to prevent from cumming in my mouth. My lover wants to pleasure me first, I dreamily think, as I surrender to the sensations.

You hold me by the shoulders, gently pulling me down on the crumbled bed. I lay on my back, spread-eagled, as you get up from the bed, going to the cupboard, rummaging through your cloths, and returning with a pair of silken ties. You quickly turn them into loose knots, tying my wrists gingerly to each side of the bedposts. I never knew that you were into bondage, so I wonder in anticipation of things to come. But my thoughts are soon clouded with your mouth enveloping my tits, kissing and nibbling at my hard nipples. You push your fat thumb inside my pussy, brushing at the engorged clit with your knuckles. I want to push your head deeper, but cannot move my hands. So, what would have been a simply instinctive act of guiding you to the deeper reaches of my pussy now becomes a source of acute torment. I grit my teeth, and raise my ass to take my pussy into your mouth. It becomes a primal, animalistic dance as I turn and twitch and groan, thrusting my pelvis to meet your teasing tongue. You jab your tongue with skilled precision, making pointed contacts with my jutting clit, sending tremors of pleasure down my spine. Incoherent babbles escape my throat, as I cum in short gasps, oozing girl-juice down my pussy, along the crack of my buttcheeks.

My body writhes uncontrollably, as I succumb to the sweet lashings of your mouth. The tongue, the tormenting teasing tongue flutters towards my asshole, spreading my anal ring, rimming my sensitive butthole like a butterfly. I cannot take it any more. Thrashing wildly, I beg you to take me, to consummate my hunger. You turn me on my side, moving along my length, sliding your cum-coated manhood along my ass. I instinctively draw my knees up, opening up my pussy for a rear invasion, as I feel your flared knob brushing the gate of my pussy. I push back a little, and like hot knife slicing through butter, your hardness pierce my womanhood. I gasp as you fill me up, stretching my cunt-walls, sinking all the way in into a passage slick with my pre-cum.

My pussy burns on fire of passion as you start to rock slowly, the fat base of your cock stretching my nether lips. Your thumb now replaces your tongue, rubbing my clit and pushing me towards the big one, as you kiss fervently my back, my spine, and my shoulders, lovingly licking my shaved armpits. I wiggle, impaling myself even more firmly on your proud cock.

The fat base of your cock stretches my cunt walls, as you start to gyrate in a cork-screw motion. Your right palm creeps through under my frame, taking my taut nipples under your fingers, rolling them and scraping the crinkled areolas. I turn halfway round, offering you my left nipple, as you take it in your mouth, suckling at it like a thirsty baby. All the while, your cock continues gyrating, creaming my frothy pussy. I begin to twitch uncontrollably, my ass muscles flex, as you increase your tempo, whispering in my ear your urgency to cum. I long to touch your hardness, to feel your heavy seed-sacs slapping at the door of my anus, but with my hands tied, my longings turn into incoherent whimpers. As you grind your cock deep into my womb, it spasms inside me, the first jet of cum flooding my inside. And then you cum in violent spurts, each spasm releasing globs of cum and filling me completely. My senses start to explode, sending sparks all over my body. I moan out, writhing in pleasure, as waves after waves of pure animal pleasure washes me from inside.