My Sweetest Memory

Story Info
Memories of an affair.
1k words
3.8
14.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can’t believe it! He called and said he was on his way. I have spent the better part of two years trying to get this man into my bed with nothing but frustration to show for my efforts. As I waited for him, my mind drifted back. Somewhere along the line my feelings for him developed into love. He was an addiction to me. I hung on his every word. Basked in his praise. I prayed that he felt the same way. He alone made me feel good about myself, made be believe that I really did matter, that I wasn’t the screw up I thought I was. I met him in a chat room, just innocently looking to see what they were about. He was the first one to respond to my question and we immediately hit it off. There was a connection between us that neither could deny but neither would act on either. I began to care for him after the first time we met. It was a brief meeting in a very public place. I was so shy; I could barely look at this man. We had sent pictures back and forth; some with less clothing than others and we both had web cams. Here I was, sitting next to him, and he had seen me naked. Wow!

Our meeting didn’t last long but put things in a new perspective for me. He really was everything I had always wanted. Things became more heated between us and soon we were on the phone and the Internet with each other whenever we could be. The things he said to me! I couldn’t wait to be with him. The way he made me feel over the phone, I wondered what he could do to me behind closed doors.

The dog barked and pulled me back to reality and I saw lights in the driveway. My heart was pounding. He was here! I thanked my lucky stars that he came. I opened to door for him and walked into his arms. So warm and so safe there. I wanted to spend my life here, in this safe haven. I got him a beer and we talked about what had been going on in our lives. It was so great to see him. He put his beer down and reached for my head drawing me towards him to kiss me. My heart stopped beating.

He kissed me so gently, making me want more. I couldn’t breathe, couldn’t get air, but I didn’t want to either. I didn’t want to separate from him. His hands were roaming everywhere. Reaching for my breasts and gently tweaking on my nipples. I almost came right there. The feel of his lips on my neck and his hands on my breasts were almost too much to bear. I begged him to make love to me, but he wouldn’t yet. I wanted him so bad. I got his shirt off and was working on his pants. I needed him in my hands, my mouth, inside me. His chest was perfect, covered in hair. The feeling of that rubbing against my nipples had me almost in tears. I kept begging him “Please, Please” but he was in no hurry. His kisses were melting me, bringing me closer to orgasm.

I had to have him now. I got him out of his pants and his boxers and felt his cock in my hand. So hard. So ready. I ran my mouth around him, over the head, down the shaft, feeling him pulse in my hand and mouth. He tasted so good. I had waited for this moment for seemed like forever and it was over too soon. He pulled my lips back up to his and kissed me so deeply it felt like he was part of me. “I need you”, I begged him to make love to me. He finally positioned himself so he could enter me. I was facing him, looking into his eyes as he entered me. I moaned as he slid in. He fit me so completely. At that moment I didn’t know where he ended and I began. He started thrusting inside me making me beg him to make me cum. He was sucking on my nipple and gently grazing them with his teeth. I could feel myself tightening around him, I knew I was close. I had been on the edge since he first kissed me. His thrusts quickened and I felt my orgasm rush over me. I cried out his name as I crashed over the edge. His hands were on my hips urging me faster; he was close now too. I could feel his cock tightening inside me I knew he was going to cum. I wanted him to come inside me, I wanted to feel him lose control inside me but he wouldn’t. He pulled out at the last second and came over my belly and breasts.

I sat on his lap looking into his eyes trying to catch my breath. It had been everything I had wanted and more. That connection we had always laughed and joked about was so strong between us.

We cleaned each other up and got dressed again. We sat in each other’s arms and talked about our lives and how impossible this relationship was for both of us. I knew I was losing my best friend. I couldn’t stop the tears from flowing; the desperation I felt was too great to contain. When we said good bye I knew it was for good. I knew the place we had been earlier was only going to be a memory. It has been 8 months since we made love and there isn’t a day that goes by that I don’t remember that night. The pleasure we shared the closeness we felt. I think about him everyday and wonder if his life is how he wanted. I wonder if I ever cross his mind at all or if I was just a way to pass the time. I do know that he is my sweetest memory.