My Swinging Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SexyBeast
SexyBeast
2,532 Followers

Jessica was just able to close her hand around my shaft. She stroked it and I shuddered. I couldn't contain my moan. She had not looked up from my dick since she'd pulled it out. My cock fascinated her as much as her tits had mesmerized me.

"You really are my big brother," she teased.

"Really? Did you have to say that?"

As she stroked me, a big drop of precum formed on my tip. I knew what my sister was going to do and even though it was so wrong, I couldn't stop her. It was like watching a car wreck. Everything moved in slow motion. Jessica leaned forward and her cute tongue shot out and scooped up my precum. Her lips followed, covering the flared crown, and then I was in her wet, warm mouth. Oh god, it was amazing. I stared at the ceiling, trying to pretend it was anyone but my sister sucking my cock.

The sucking sounds pulled my eyes back down to her. And there she was—my younger sister looking up at me with those familiar green eyes, her cheeks hollowed, and her lips stretched around my shaft. She moved almost painfully slowly, like she wanted to savor every moment of having me in her mouth. Jessica would take a little, then pull back, then go deeper. Her tongue worked the underside of my shaft. My sister knew every trick in the book. I was shaking. I was dizzy. I held onto the wall to keep from falling over.

"God...Jess..."

My sister sucked me deeper and deeper. Her mouth was heaven. It might have been the situation, but at the moment, I was convinced my sister was giving me the best blowjob of my life. Not even my wife, as good as she was, came close. And I had no thoughts of resisting Jessica. I even dropped a hand to the back of her head, applying gentle pressure. She'd swallowed over half of my prick. I wanted to see how much she could take.

Jessica's eyes were pleading, but I didn't know for what. Did she want me to stop? That wasn't going to happen. Was it too much for her? She kept sucking me, taking more and more. Or was she pleading for all of it? She gagged for a moment, and I was going to back off, but then she worked it out and got her breathing right. I felt her relaxing her throat, and I slipped right in. My beautiful sister was deep throating me, and my balls rested on her chin. I couldn't believe it! I stroked it down her throat a few times, but then I felt the cum boiling up in my balls and I had to stop. I knew she didn't mind swallowing, but I didn't want to force her. Was Jessica really ready to drink her brother's cum?

My sister gasped and leaned back on her hands. Her tits looked so good as they heaved with her breathing. She was flushed from her waist to her face, and strings of drool hung from her lips. Jessica had really given it her all. She wiped her mouth on the back of her hand.

"Why did you stop?" she asked. The words stunned me.

"I didn't know if you wanted... Isn't that wrong?"

"That's my reward, Jimmy." There was that crooked smile. "If I'm going to blow my big brother, I don't think not swallowing his load makes it any less wrong." I couldn't believe those words were coming out of her mouth.

I looked at her leaning back on her hands like that, her body on display for me. Now that my cock wasn't in her mouth, my brain was screaming that I had to get out of there, but I was so hard it was throbbing. I had to touch her. I had to play with that hot body.

"Maybe I have a better reward for you," I said. "It seems like you've been doing all the giving tonight."

"Oh?"

I went down to my knees and pushed her legs apart. Her tits were right in my face and I started kissing them. I was suddenly obsessed. I cupped them in both hands and went back and forth, teasing those nipples with my tongue.

"That's so good, Jimmy. Suck them, honey. You don't have to be gentle," Jessica whimpered.

Hearing the familiar voice of my sister telling me to play with her tits lit a wildfire inside of me. I was like a man possessed. I sucked on those nipples and when I nipped them with my teeth she cried out and pulled me closer. She held my mouth to her breasts like she was never going to let go. My sister cried my name over and over.

"Oh Jimmy! Yes! Suck your sister's titties!"

Those words—so wrong—turned my cock to steel. Was this something we'd bother secretly always wanted? Did I lust for my sister and didn't even know it?

I tore myself from her embrace and moved down her body. I was going on instinct. I couldn't stop to think. Jessica's tiny vinyl skirt was already pushed up, and her gauzy thong hid nothing from me. My sister was perfectly smooth down there and her swollen mound glistened in the dim light. She was soaked. I wound the thong around my fingers and tore it away. Jessica stared down at me as I pulled her legs over my shoulders and went to town on her split peach.

She tasted so sweet and I drove my tongue deep inside her. Mindy shaves, but it's not the same as licking a totally smooth, waxed cunt. Jessica's juices flowed, coating my face, as I devoured her. My sister bucked her hips up at me and fell back onto the bed. I spread those red lips wider and attached her clit, while pushing my thumb into her pussy.

"Jimmy! Oh fuck! Ohmygod!"

I kept my thumb in her cunt, but I also reached up and played with her tits too. I found one of her hands already there, pinching her nipple, but she moved aside for me. My eyes were shut tight and I slurped away at her. I might have been able to pretend it was someone else if I hadn't heard that familiar voice crying out my name.

"Oh god! Oh god!" Jessica howled. "Make me come! Make your slutty sister come!"

Jessica needed to keep it down. We did not need people hearing that dirty talk! But she only got louder when she came. She flooded my mouth and I happily drank it all. She seemed to convulse on the bed, flailing as her orgasm took control. I kept my mouth locked to her until she finally, forcefully pushed me away.

"It's too much. Please," she begged.

I climbed up and laid on the bed beside her. She was nearly naked, but I still had my shirt on and my pants around my ankles. I felt silly, so I kicked off my pants. My hard-on stuck straight up and my sister began caressing it.

"Jess, do you really want to..."

She laughed and then kissed me. I don't know if it was because I'm her brother, or because I was covered in her juices, but Jessica kissed me hard and deep, like she couldn't get enough of that kiss. She kissed me like we were lovers who hadn't seen each other in ages. And I grabbed her and kissed her back just as hard. My sister was an amazing kisser. The kiss left us both breathless.

"Jimmy, why do keep trying to pretend you don't want this?" She still stroked my cock, making it very hard to think.

"It's not about that, is it? It's incest, Jess. Everything says this is wrong, that we can't do this."

"If we were kids, or one of us was being forced, that might be true. But we're both adults and we're both horny. We both want this..."

"I'm also married."

"And Mindy lets you fuck other women. So why not me?"

"You're my sister!" Her hand on me felt so good. I groaned. "You're making this so hard."

"I like making you hard, Jimmy. If you can fuck other women, why not your sister? Keep it in the family, Jimmy."

"I never said I wanted that, Jess."

"You don't have to, big bro."

Jessica moved so quickly there was no time to think or try to fight it. She swung a leg over me, straddled me, and I was inside her. She sank all the way down in one shot, my cock stretching her, filling her. She cried out and kissed me, her silky blonde hair falling around our faces. I felt her cunt pulsing around me while we kissed. It was so intimate, so perfect, no matter how wrong it was. I was fucking my sister, and god help me, I wanted it.

I felt her working her muscles and I was afraid she was going to make me come right then, so I grabbed her narrow hips and started moving her on me. She worked those hips and we moved together—slowly, sensually. We couldn't stop kissing. I could not get enough of my sexy sister.

"You feel so good inside me, Jimmy. It's like we were meant for each other," Jessica cooed, pressing her forehead to mine. "I know you feel it."

I could not lie to her. "I do, Jess. You feel so fucking good. It's so wrong..."

"No, it's right, big brother. Fuck me. Fuck your little sister."

"God, don't say it..."

"Fuck me, Jimmy. Fuck your slutty sister. I know you want to." She must have felt my cock surging inside her. She knew it was turning me on. "It's okay, honey. I used to catch you checking me out. I liked it."

"Jess, I didn't..."

I didn't lust after me little sister, did I? Sure, I'd notice her in a bikini or a tight t-shirt. I might sneak a look if her ass looked good in a pair of jeans. She looked hot in those little miniskirts, but that didn't mean I wanted her, did it? It was just a passing thing. I didn't think about it, I didn't try to get her.

"Fuck, your cock is good, big brother." She closed her eyes for a moment like she was overwhelmed. We were both really moving now, Jessica sliding up and down on my cock, but still leaning down so we could kiss. And in between those kisses she kept speaking forbidden truths.

"It's okay, Jimmy. I wanted it too. I always had a crush on my big brother. The first time I touched myself I thought about you."

"Jess, no..."

"Yes, Jimmy. Yes! You're the boy I patterned on. That's why I wanted to fuck your friends. I wanted you to hear how good I was. I knew it would get back to you."

"But, Jess, we couldn't... We could never..."

"But we are, honey! And it's so fucking good. I love my brother's dick. It's so big..."

"Jess, oh god your pussy's good!"

"Fuck it, honey. Fuck your sister's pussy!"

It was so wrong to hear those words coming out of my sister's mouth. She was so proper, so together, but she'd become a little slut for her big brother. "You're so perfect, Jess."

"Perfect for you, big brother."

I flipped us and the cheap foam mattress sank beneath us. Jessica wrapped her legs around my waist. I began hammering her. I rode her hard. If I was going to fuck my sister, I was going to do it right. I was going it give it all to her. I'd leave it all on the field.

"Yes! Yes! Fuck your sister, Jimmy!"

Seeing such a pretty, innocent-looking woman saying those filthy words was so hot. "Take it! You want your brother's big cock, don't you?"

"Yes! I fucking need it. Give me what I need, Jimmy! I'm your slutty sister!"

"God, my slutty little sister. Such a little slut!"

"I fucked all your friends, but I wanted you, honey. I wanted that big cock."

"Jess..."

"Just like you wanted me..."

"Yes," I growled. "I wanted that sweet ass. I want that pussy!"

"Take it! Take your fucking sister!" Her cries suddenly became more urgent. "Don't stop!" She commanded. "Don't fucking stop! Yes Yes!"

Jessica was screaming right in my ear and I felt her cunt lock around me. She was having a massive, body-shaking orgasm. Her nails clawed into my back. Her entire body wrapped around me. It was the hottest thing I'd ever experienced, and suddenly I was there too. I desperately tried to pull out, pull away from her, but Jessica kept her legs locked around me. I was trapped in her embrace. My sister was going to make me come inside her.

"Give it to me! I want it! Don't stop, honey!"

I didn't really have a choice. I moaned sharply, and out-of-control, I buried my cock in my sister's cunt and gave her my thick wad. She worked her muscles around me and made sure she got every last drop. Jessica wanted every drop of her brother's cum.

I rolled off of her and braced myself for the wave of shame that was sure to follow. But it didn't come. I just had a profound sense of euphoria. Jessica started laughing beside me and it sounded like stress relief. Like a dam breaking I felt it too, and we were both laughing uncontrollably.

"That was fucking awesome," Jessica said.

"It was amazing," I agreed. "You are amazing, Jess."

"I can't believe this finally happened. All those years..."

I laid on my side to face her. "You mean, you weren't just saying all those things?"

Jessica shook her head. "I was caught up in the moment, sure. And I love dirty talk. But I really did have a crush on you all those years ago. I really did think about you and touch myself."

"Wow. I would have never guessed. Like, it never even crossed my mind you'd feel that way. I was oblivious."

"I tried to get your attention, and I knew I succeeded sometimes, but I was too chicken to really go for it."

"I was being honest before, Jess. Maybe I checked you out a few times, and I knew you were attractive, but it never really went further than that for me. The idea of listing after my sister would have been crazy," I confided. But watching her naked body—glistening with sweat—in that little room, it didn't seem so crazy at all.

Jessica looked a little disappointed and I felt bad. "I guess I was just a little degenerate."

"No, Jess. They say an attraction being siblings is kind of common. Some brothers and sisters even do their first experimenting together. Maybe if I'd been less clueless..."

"Or I'd been braver... it's okay, though. I did grow out of it. I met other boys. It's probably best that I had some experience before this happened."

I chuckled. "I wouldn't have known what to do with a girl like you. I heard the rumors. A girl as hot as you would have made my head explode."

"Thanks, big brother."

"We should probably get out of here. Mindy has got to be looking for me by now."

Jessica gave me a serious look. "It's not going to be weird between us now, is it?"

I hadn't even thought about the future. I was too swept up in the moment. After fucking my sister, was I going to be able to be in a room with her and not picture her naked? How would I deal with the urge to do it again? I assumed this was just a onetime thing, a slip. The one thing I was sure of was that I loved my sister and I didn't want anything to come between us.

"We'll be fine," I said. "But not if Mindy sees us coming out together. Let me leave first, give me about fifteen minutes to get her out of the club."

"Okay. I guess I'll hang out here. I have a lot to think about."

"Are you okay, Jess?"

She gave me that perfect smile. "I'm great. I just want to process everything."

Jessica sat up and started to pull herself together. As she dressed, the ramifications of how we ended suddenly hit me. "Uh, Jess. You didn't let me pull out," I said.

"Don't worry about any three-headed babies, Jimmy. I have an IUD. I'm not getting pregnant."

A wave of relief washed over me. "I should have known you thought of everything."

"If you were anyone else you'd have been wearing a condom too. I just wanted to feel you inside me the right way."

Hearing her say that brought a stirring to my cock that I tried to ignore. I finished dressing and then things were suddenly awkward. "I guess I'll see you later, Jess."

She seemed to be enjoying my discomfort. She beaconed me over. "Give me a kiss goodbye, big bro."

I took the bait, and of course it was a deep, passionate kiss. Kissing my sister like that brought the heat right back to my body. I had to pull away, or I was going to throw her down on that bed again. It felt like that was her plan. I gave her one last look and got out of there while I still could.

As I predicted, Mindy was at the bar waiting for me. She wore a very short, figure-hugging black dress that ended well above the knee. She took great pains to stay in shape and liked showing it off—especially at the club.

"Look at you, lover boy. You double dipped tonight." Mindy's smile told me she wasn't angry about waiting.

"What do you mean?" I asked, feeling paranoid.

"I saw Candace out here, so I know you weren't back there with her. Someone else must have caught your eye."

"Yeah. Some pretty blonde. I couldn't help myself."

Mindy kissed my cheek. Could she sense my sister's pussy on my face? "It's good, baby. I enjoyed every last bit of Roger. I fear I may have drained the poor guy."

"He's the luckiest guy here tonight."

"I'm sure whoever got you alone had more than her share of fun."

I thought about how hard my sister came when I went down on her. Yes, Jessica had quite a night. "I'm sure I left her pleased. I'm exhausted. Let's get out of here."

Mindy laughed. "You do look a little wrung out. You'll have to tell me all about her."

I laughed nervously. "Nothing really to tell. I doubt I'll even see her here again."

"That's a shame. I would love to meet her."

I took her arm and steered her toward the door. "I don't want to think about anyone else tonight. I just want to get you home."

"Mmm, now you're talking."

Mindy was expecting me to finish the night with her. That was how we often did it, if we weren't too tired. And amazingly, I was still horny, but I was afraid it would be my sister I was thinking about in bed—not my wife. I realized that getting Jessica out of my system might be harder than I thought. It would probably be best if I avoided her for a little while. Our mother's birthday was in a couple weeks. Hopefully I'd be over it by then. If not, it was going to be a weird dinner!

SexyBeast
SexyBeast
2,532 Followers
12