My Taboo Lesbian Life Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm, I'd love that so much," Sandy mewled hotly into my ear, then she admitted shyly, "I kinda have a thing for older girls."

I kissed her softly and said, "Just remember, I'm not making any promises. Right now, I don't even know how she feels about me playing with Andrea and Amy."

She nodded, "I understand. At first, I was a bit shocked too, when I saw you make love to Amy," She bashfully admitted, "but then I got so excited from watching you two. It seemed so different, so special ..."

"Yes, that's how we feel about it too. There nothing quite like making love to your own sister," I told her.

She seemed to think about that for a while as we gently caressed each other under the warm water.

Eventually we got off and dried each other. When I patted Sandy's back with my soft towel, the naughty girl got frisky and leaned over the sink. Supporting her upper body on her arms, she spread her legs wide and wiggled her tight butt enticingly at me. Giggling, she looked back at me over her shoulder.

Damn, she was so sexy, I couldn't help but gasp at the naughty display. So to punish her for teasing me like that, I got down on my knees behind her tight ass, grabbed her warm cheeks and pulled them apart, admiring the treasures that lay between them. Her tiny puckered asshole and her small puffy cunt lips.

Almost as if on auto-pilot, my tongue came out and started to lovingly caress the girl's most private parts. Sandy mewled in pleasure as I licked her, my passion gradually rising, the longer I kept contact with her beautiful young cunt and ass. Soon Sandy was bending even lower, wanting to stick her ass out to me more, allowing me better access to her little love hole. Once again clear girl juice was seeping out of her tender cunt and I sucked the tasty drops from her soft lips with relish.

Later I speared my tongue deep in and out of her tight channel. Moaning in pleasure, Sandy pushed her hips back at me, fucking back at my intruding tongue. When I also circled her hard clit with my fingertip, it didn't take long until she came to a shuddering climax. Her body convulsing so much, she almost fell to the floor.

Once she had recuperated, I helped her up and we got dressed. When we finally entered the kitchen, Mom and the other two girls were already eating. Amy and Andrea didn't spare us with naughty comments about what they thought had taken us so long.

Mom asked Sandy if she was planning on going home or if she was sleeping over. Sandy spontaneously decided she wanted to sleep over. So after dinner she called her Mom on her cell phone and told her she would stay here for the night.

After we had cleaned up the kitchen, Mom got her laptop and sat down at the kitchen table to work on something. I told her she was a workaholic and she needed to come with us to the living-room and relax. But she insisted that she had to do something and said she'd come later.

So the four of us slipped into comfy sleepwear and gathered in the living-room to watch TV. I picked a bottle of red wine from the kitchen, after checking with Mom of course, and poured each of us a glass.

Amy and Andrea had laid down on the sofa, with Andrea reclining in front of my sister, snuggling back into her soft body. Amy had an arm around her waist and held her tightly. It was so sweet, I loved seeing them cuddle.

I had stretched out in a big easy chair and was enjoying my wine, when Sandy got up from the floor where she had been sitting and slipped onto my lap. As she pulled her arms around my neck and snuggled up to me she whispered softly, "Do you mind?"

Of course I didn't, so I just shook my head and put my arm around her. I really enjoyed her fresh smell and the feeling of her warm body pressing into mine. Soon my free hand found it's way under the hem of Sandy's T-shirt and caressed her soft velvety skin.

The movie we were watching didn't seem to perk Amy and Andrea's interest either. Not long until they had removed each other's pajama tops and were laying face to face on the couch, kissing and caressing each other freely.

I felt Sandy tug at my T-shirt and with a seductive smile helped her to pull it over my head. As soon as my breasts were free to her gaze, she filled her hands with my soft orbs, gently massaging them with a loving look on her face. I felt my nipples harden and my clit start to tingle as the young girl played with my tits.

When I pulled up Sandy's T-shirt she let go of my ample bosom only as long as was absolutely necessary to remove the piece of clothing. I was intrigued to find out that she didn't wear panties under her shirt.

While Sandy and I exchanged passionate tongue kisses and my hands caressed her soft body, Amy and Andrea slipped out of their pajama bottoms and lay back down on the couch, Andrea reversing her position. Her head dove between my sister's slender legs as Amy's head did the same to her. Soon I could hear them softly mewl at the pleasure of eating each other out.

By that time, my own pussy was drooling and I was so hot for the girl on my lap that I pushed her away and stood. I removed my own panties, which were soaked by the time and then motioned for Sandy to sit in the armchair. Sandy complied instantly and looked at me with big fiery eyes. I grabbed her legs and put them over the armrests, spreading her thighs so wide that her puffy little cunt lips parted invitingly for my greedy gaze. Despite the numerous orgasms this sweet pussy had produced today, it was already seeping with juices again and ready for more tender loving.

Getting up on my hands and knees in front of the easy chair, I dove in and greedily sucked the girl's honey into my mouth. I tongued her clit, traced her swollen labia and drilled her little hole. I even circled her tight little sphincter, which made Sandy groan loudly in pleasure. One of my own hands automatically moved down my body, my fingers cupping and spanking my sensitive, oozing slit. Soon I had three fingers embedded deeply inside my own needy cunt as I tongued my young lover's beautiful pussy.

That was the sight Mom was greeted with when she entered the living-room. Two girls on the couch in a sideway sixty-nine, noisily sucking the juices out of each other's pussies and me with my ass high in the air, fingering my own cunt while I ate Sandy's.

"Not again," Mom sighed, her voice sounding more frustrated than annoyed, before she left the room and closed the door.

Amy and Andrea simply ignored the occasion and kept eating each other. Sandy did look a bit taken aback though. So I sat down on the carpet and pulled her down to me and into my arms. As she snuggled up into my body, I gently kissed her, then I moved my lips to her ear and softly whispered to her.

"Since you like older girls, how would you feel about my mother?"

Sandy turned her head towards me and looked at me with big blue eyes. She didn't say anything though. I guess she just wanted to see if I was serious.

And I was. I knew that Mom hadn't had a steady girlfriend for like ages, the fact that she was a manager and had to be careful in whom she trusted making it even harder for her to find someone. I figured with all that pent up desire, seeing us girls freely fuck around must have been very frustrating to her.

So I moved my lips back to Sandy's ear and whispered again, "My Mom likes girls too, you know. But she hasn't found a partner in a long time. And she wouldn't do anything with me or Amy. Not even Andrea because she is Amy's girlfriend. But I think she'd love to have you. What do you say, sweetie?"

As I kissed her neck and shoulder, Amy thought about what I said. "Are you sure she'd be okay with it?" She whispered back eventually.

I smiled and took her hand. "Lets go up to her room and find out, shall we?"

Sandy gasped at that. "Does that mean you'll join in?"

I chuckled softly. "No, I don't think Mom would go for that. But I'd like to be close by and watch, if you don't mind."

Shaking her head Sandy said quietly, "I wouldn't go up there alone, but if you're with me, I will. I trust you."

Hearing her say that was so sweet, it really made my heart skip a beat. So we stood and I grabbed her hand, leading her out of the living-room. Amy and Andrea were so engrossed with each other, they didn't even notice us leaving.

When we entered Mom's bedroom, she lay on the covers, her voluptuous body completely nude. She had a vibrator in her hand which she obviously had intended to use on her inflamed pussy. Surprised she looked at me and Sandy as we entered her room.

"Lucy! Haven't I taught you to knock before entering someone's room," She said mildly annoyed.

I just ignored her comment. Instead I stood behind Sandy, put my hands on her shoulders and looked over her head to my mother.

"Mom, Sandy and I think you're working too hard and not taking very good care of yourself. Especially not when it comes to your needs as a woman. So we came here to help you relax and feel good."

Mom had a confused look on her face as she looked Sandy's young body over. Her face clearly showed that she liked what she saw. Yet, she frowned and shook her head.

"What are you suggesting?" Mom asked me, "I'm not going to have sex with my daughter. And you shouldn't lend your friend out to your mother, something like that is just..." She stopped and shut her mouth.

"I'm not suggesting to join in Mom," I told her firmly, "And Sandy is here on her own free will. But if you'd rather be alone with that toy of yours, we'll go back downstairs."

Mom seemed to get second thoughts then. "Wait." She said quietly. Then she looked Sandy over again. "Is it true, Sandy? Did you come here freely?"

Sandy nodded slowly, then bashfully said, "I know this is all a bit awkward, but yeah, I like mature women and I think you're very beautiful."

The girl's openness and appreciation made Mom smile. She sat up on the bed and leaned back at the headboard, putting the vibrator on the bedside table.

I gave Sandy a slight push on her back and she slowly approached the bed. When she had reached it, she crawled on and sat across from my mother.

They looked at each other's bodies for a while, drinking in each other's beauty. Then my mother pulled Sandy into her arms. With a sigh of joy, Sandy snuggled into Mom's soft body, her head turning up to my mother's face. I gasped quietly when I saw them kiss. It looked so beautiful!

The kiss was slow and reluctant at first, but soon picked up in passion. When their tongues came out and mingled, I gasped again. I sat down on the bed at the far side from them and started to caress my own body. Gawd, I was feeling so hot, I thought I could cum just from playing with my nipples.

When their series of passionate French-kisses had ended, Sandy moved her head down and started to worship my mother's large tits. I was proud about my own set, but the size of Mom's voluptuous orbs put me to shame. Compared to Sandy's small hands they looked enormous and despite Mom's age they didn't sag too much. As I watched Sandy fondle the quivering orbs of flesh, I found myself envious of the young girl. When I saw her engulf one of Mom's hard brown nipples with her lips, Mom and I moaned in unison.

My mother pushed Sandy onto her back, then moved around so she knelt at her head and bent over. That way, her own large mounds dangled into Sandy's sweet face for the girl to fondle and suck, as she could return the favor to the girl's perky young tits.

Watching both of them suck each other's nipples and kneading each other's boobs got me so aroused, I had to do something. I didn't want to touch myself yet, out of fear of cumming too soon and destroying the magic of this moment. I had never seen my Mom making love and I fully intended to enjoy the experience for as long as possible.

So rather than playing with myself, I spread Sandy's legs and knelt between them, gently starting to caress her oozing pussy with my fingers. Mom looked at me alarmed at first. But when she realized I wasn't going to touch her, she soon closed her eyes again. I heard Sandy moan into my mother's ample breast-meat and gawd did that turn me on!

After a while, Mom slid down Sandy's body, straddling the girl's head, so I had to move out of the way. I held my breath as I watched Mom lean down between Sandy's splayed thighs. When her tongue slithered down Sandy's glistening swollen labia, the girl's hips bucked up, pressing her needy cunt into Mom's mouth.

I moved around to the headboard, so I could see what Sandy was doing. The sweet girl had put her hands onto Mom's voluptuous ass cheeks and was pulling them apart. Her tongue teased sexily around my mother's big clit. I could see copious amounts of girl juice seeping out of Mom's hot cunt and onto Sandy's licking tongue.

I don't know what came over me then. I guess I didn't think at all anymore, just acted out of instinct. Anyway, I wet a finger in my mouth and traced my Mom's puckered anus. This made my mother grunt loudly into Sandy's cunt, who in turn moaned at combination of what I was doing and Mom's reaction.

Seeing how much everyone enjoyed what they were doing, I leaned down and replaced my finger with my tongue tip. Feeling two tongues on her most sensitive spots, Mom had to know I was involved, but she didn't freak out. I guess she was too swept up in the heat of the moment, just like I was. She just lay on top of Sandy, moaning into the girl's seeping pussy, gyrating her hips sexily and enjoyed what we did to her.

After Sandy had tongue fucked Mom's openly accessible love hole for a while, she moved back down to rest hear head onto the pillow and suck Mom's clit. So I traced my tongue lower, crossing her perineum and tasting my mother's pussy juice for the very first time. I almost came just from the perverted act. Mom groaned at feeling my tongue enter her most sacred place. And so did I. After all, I was pleasuring the place that had given birth to me twenty-one years ago!

We stayed like this for a while. Me fingering myself and licking Mom's lower pussy and asshole, Mom eating out Sandy and Sandy pleasuring Mom's upper pussy and clit. Sandy was the first one to cum. Not surprisingly, since she was already primed when I had tongued her little pussy down in the living-room. She was quickly followed by Mom, who just couldn't take the double tongue action anymore. Finally, my own body shook with a mind-blowing climax and I just fell to the side, my body rocking through my cum.

When I came back to reality, Mom and Sandy were already back at it again. Mom knelt on her hands and knees, sticking her butt back against Sandy's mouth. The cute raven-head passionately bobbed up and down, making my mother squirm and moan lustfully.

I reached out to my mother's dangling breasts and cupped them. They felt absolutely divine, so I started to knead them, feeling her hot nipples poke holes into my palms.

Mom opened her eyes and looked at me with a lustful smile. "You naughty girl," she breathed, "what did I tell you about not wanting to make love with my daughter?"

I smiled at her lovingly and just replied, "Sorry Mom, but you're just too sexy, I couldn't resist."

"Well, then at least you could let me make things even," she whispered seductively and then wiggled her tongue sexily.

I gasped loudly at her blatant invitation. But who was I to oppose my mother? So I got up and sat down in front of her. Laying on my back, I spread my thighs wide and showed her all I had to offer.

Mom licked her lips at the sight. Her eyes obviously having trouble focusing and staying open due to the pleasures little Sandy gave her mature cunt. Then she leaned down, her breasts mashing enticingly into the mattress and pushing out to the sides.

I almost screamed when I felt her tongue touch my clit for the first time. She looked up at my face with smoldering eyes as she started to gently and passionately make love to my pussy.

The pleasure of my own mother licking my overheated cunt was only once interrupted briefly when Sandy got Mom to violently cum onto her tongue. As Mom came down from her orgasmic bliss and continued eating me out, Sandy moved over to my head and bent down. She held her head a hand wide above my face and tapped my lips with a finger. I understood what she wanted and opened my mouth wide. When Sandy parted her lips, a stream of clear gooey girl honey streamed from her mouth and onto my waiting tongue. Mom groaned at the sight from between my thighs, as did I from the taste and the knowledge that I was tasting my mother's orgasmic spent.

When I had received all there was, Sandy bent down and kissed me hotly. I wrapped the girl into my arms and caressed her back as our tongues mingled in my mother's cunt juice. Once Sandy sat up again, I wiggled my tongue at her in invitation. Sandy looked down at me with a lust-crazed expression, then got up on her knees and straddled my head. She was facing towards my legs, so she could watch my mother eat me out, as she fed her gooey snatch to my hungry mouth.

Sucking Sandy's sweet cunt off while Mom did the same to me was a bit difficult. It was hard for me to concentrate as Mom so expertly pleasured me. It was clear to me she was an accomplished lesbian lover. Somehow I did manage to keep in control just long enough to get Sandy to cum. As her body shook and twitched above me and an abundance of sticky girl cum flowed into my mouth, I felt the onset of my own orgasm hit me. As wild spasms ran through my body, I felt my hips press down forcefully onto my mother's mouth while I screamed my release into Sandy's wet muff.

Once we had relaxed, Sandy and I took Mom into our middle and snuggled up against her. As we sandwiched her soft mature body, we let our hands wander freely over her, caressing her where we could reach. Mom mewled in joy and exchanged hot kisses with Sandy. It looked so wonderful!

Mom looked so happy and radiant, I was so glad I had the chance of contributing to the release of her long pent-up desire and frustration. Leaning in, I kissed mom's cheek, then whispered softly, "I love you Mom."

She broke away from Sandy's lips and turned her head to me, smiling happily at me. "I love you too, you crazy girl."

Then she leaned in and touched her lips to mine. I mewled in pleasure when our tongues met. Sandy gasped next to us, "Oh gawd, that's so hot!"

We kept tongue-kissing passionately for a while. But all too soon the kiss ended and Mom returned to Sandy, so I busied myself with playing with her large, sweaty boobs.

Sandy and I brought Mom off one last time by finger fucking her and sucking her hard nipples. It was quite tight with two fingers from each of us in her mature cunt, but she sure didn't complain. When she finally came with a loud scream, we cuddled back into her embrace and drifted off to sleep.

12