My Tainted Aunt Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gathered the lads together and told them that it was time to call it a day and that I thought our star performers had had enough for one night. They all agreed and said it was the best house warming any of them could remember and when could they look forward to another performance? After assuring them that there would be other nights and that all requests would be duly considered, they dressed and left, leaving me alone with my Aunt and Uncle.

Madge was slowly recovering from her ordeal and looking deeply embarrassed at having orgasmed so strongly from the harsh treatment she had been receiving. I released her from the mask and told her to lie back while I fetched Bob to clean her body of the rapidly drying spunk deposits which covered her body from head to toe. She was happy to oblige, still blaming him for their ordeal and lay back complicitly.

I brought Bob from the private room, on his hands and knees with a ten inch vibrator still lodged deep in his rectum where Rico had left it and I thrust his equally cum stained face into Madge's greasy fanny, telling him to start there and not to stop until she was completely clean. When he eventually finished I told Madge to do the same for him and then they could get dressed and leave, but not before she sucked her nephew's cock one last time and shared my seed with Bob!

After I had tidied up and taken a relaxing shower, I went to my bed that night, wondering how low these two would actually stoop to keep their sordid secrets from getting onto the internet, a smile crossed my face as I drifted off to sleep, knowing I would have fun finding out.

12