My Taking of Liana

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Ahhhhhh ouch Master, ahhhhhhhh!!!”

“Does it hurt slave bitch?”

“Yesssss Master, it hurts.”

“Good.”

I got out of the shower and went to the drawer. I put on my strap on, I had different sizes, but I chose the seven inch one, she should be able to handle that. I put some water-resistant lube on it. I wanted to take her, I wanted to be rough with her but I didn’t want to hurt her, hell no. I wanted her to beg for more and stay with me forever. Last but not least I grabbed my mini whip and headed for the shower. I was very quiet, I didn’t want her to hear me come back in and ruin the surprise of what I was about to do to her. I was so turned on looking at her, the water running down her beautiful breasts, cascading down to her sweet pussy. In one quick motion I brought the whip down on her right nipple.

“OHHHHHHHHH FUCK MASTER, oh fuck, oh fuck.”

Slap, the whip cracked off her left nipple.

“Oh shit, mmmmmm, yes Master.”

“You like that my lil slave?”

“Yes Master, oh god, it hurts but it feels good at the same time, I never would have imagined how much I like it.”

Slap, slap, slap, slap, the sound echoed off the walls as I brought the whip down on each nipple twice in a row. Her nipples were rock hard and a dark shade of red. I took one of them in my mouth running my tongue over it to help with the stinging, and then I did the other nipple.

“Mmmmmmm oh yes, you are my Master.”

I kissed her lips my tongue searching for hers, I sucked on her tongue and bit on her lips, my hand went to her pussy, she was so wet, mmmmmmmm, I wanted her. I stepped back, slap, the whip cracked on her clit.

“AHHHHHHHHH, AHHHHHHHHH, ouch Master, it stings, it stings bad.”

“Do you want more?”

“No, ummmmm yessss, I don’t know Master, it stings.”

Slap, slap, twice I slapped that clit with my whip, I was turning into an animal. I squeezed her nipple and pulled on it as I slapped her clit one more time. She was crying out in pain, and breathing really heavy. Her whole body was trembling.

I bent down between her legs and started licking her pussy, my tongue licking every part of her sweet pussy as her juices filled my mouth. I ran my tongue over her asshole and kept licking it applying more pressure to it, she moaned, I smiled. I put my tongue as far as it would go into her pussy, and fucked her with it. Her legs started to get shaky and I felt her put the weight onto her arms as she hung from the bar. I took her clit in my mouth and started sucking it, flicking my tongue across it as I buried my face harder into her pussy. She was in a constant moan and I could tell she was getting ready to cum, with my lips inches away from her swollen clit, I said, “I want you to cum for me Liana.”

I sucked her clit hard and shoved two fingers in her pussy. I was fucking her good with my fingers while my mouth ravaged her clit. Her body started to shake uncontrollably and her moans filled my house. Never have I seen a woman have an orgasm like her. It seemed to consume her, relentless on her body. I felt her legs give out and she put her full weight onto her restraints. I put my lips to her and kissed her softly, she barely had the strength to kiss me back as she moaned in my mouth. I bent down and wrapped my arms around her waist and picked her up as she wrapped her legs around me. I leaned her back against the wall and removed her blindfold. I looked into her eyes and slowly brought her pussy down on my dildo.

“Ahhhhh oh fuck Master, yesssss fuck me.”

She grabbed the bar with her hands to help me hold her up and I started thrusting my hips, slamming my dildo in and out of her. She was pulling herself up and down with the bar, our bodies slamming together harder with each thrust. I took one of her nipples in my mouth and sucked on it hard as I started fucking her faster, harder, going as deep into her as I could. Her legs squeezed me tight and I knew she was once again going to be over taken by another massive orgasm.

“Yes, yess, yesss, ahhhhhh Master fuck me, oh fuck me harder, please yeeeeessssssss, faster.”

I slammed into her with everything I had, going so fast and so hard I could hear her body slamming off the wall. She let out a high pitched moan and her orgasm shook her body so hard that I thought I was going to drop her. I bit down on her nipple as her body shook and collapsed into mine. We stood like that for quite some time me still inside her, my head buried in her breast as I held onto her and we both tried to catch our breaths.

I still had not cum yet, I was saving it for when I took her ass, mmmmmmmm, that would make me cum, I loved fucking asses and I had a feeling I was going to love fucking her ass more than anyone’s I ever had. I pulled my dildo out of her and gently placed her feet down. I undid the handcuffs and took her into my arms, kissing her softly with a passion inside me that I had never felt before. I had a soft bench in there that was high enough for me to take her ass from behind. I led her over to it.

“Bend over and lay on the bench.”

“Master, I am afraid, please don’t fuck my ass, I am begging you.”

I slapped her ass hard, “oh I see how it is, you’re a selfish lil bitch aren’t you?”

“No Master, I am afraid.”

I slapped her ass again, harder this time and she gasped, I grabbed her by the hair and shoved her face down on the bench. I attached the restraints on the sides to her wrist then I spread her legs and strapped her ankles to the bench legs. I got behind her in between her legs and grabbed her by the hair then I rammed my dildo in her pussy hard as I was pulling her hair. I was fucking her pussy hard, pulling her hair and slapping her ass with each thrust of my hips.

“Next time you will do as your told.”

“Ahhhhhh, yes Master, I’m sorry.”

“This is what happens when you are bad.”

I was slamming so hard into her pussy that my skin was stinging from slapping into hers. Her orgasm found her quicker this time and was much harder than her last one. This was no punishment, this lil bitch liked getting fucked hard and fast with me pulling her hair and slapping her ass. I could see her cum squirting out of her as wave after wave her orgasm rocked her body. I was not to be denied any longer for what I wanted. I pulled the dildo out of her, it was dripping wet from her juices. I placed the tip of it on her asshole and she squeezed her ass cheeks together. I slapped her ass then I pulled her head back by her hair and bent over her and whispered in her ear.

“I am going to take that ass, you can make it easy or hard on yourself, the choice is yours, either way I am fucking that ass weather you like it or not.”

With my hand still holding her hair I pushed her face into the bench and held it there. I pushed the tip in slowly, mmmmmm, she was tight, I almost came just from that. I think she was crying out in pain but I wasn’t sure, I was gone now, this is what I had been waiting for and I was in my own little world as I watched my dildo slowly going further into her ass. I wasn’t sure if her tight ass was going to take all seven inches, but I was going to find out. I still had her face pushed into the bench and I could feel her struggling against me. I let go of her and slapped both of her cheeks hard as I pushed it in further. Mmmmmm, over half way, with one thrust I pushed it the rest of the way filling her ass with my dildo and taking what was mine. She screamed and begged me to stop. I pulled it out.

“Oh thank you Master, I’m sorry, I just can’t take it.”

I pushed it back in her ass all the way, slowly still but not as slow as before.

“Ahhhhhhh, oh god Carol, I mean Master.”

Slowly I started pushing into her ass, pulling almost all the way out and then shoving it back in, each time a little harder and a little faster than the time before. I was gently fucking her ass and soon she started moaning and pushing her ass into me. I grabbed her shoulders and rammed it in her hard. I leaned my body over hers and wrapped my arms under her body and held into her shoulders. I started thrusting into her ass harder while I was biting on her back. I was abusing her ass, slamming into her each time, fucking the hell out of her. Her body started shaking again, the telltale sign that she was about to cum. I bit down on her harder and with that dildo buried in her ass I started moving my hips up and down leaving the dildo buried in her ass while making it move in such a way that it was constantly rubbing on my clit.

As she moaned out from another orgasm my own orgasm took me, my body started shaking and I got lightheaded as I felt my juices squirting out of me, I never in my life came like that. I collapsed on her body.

I had to stay like for a little while, I knew that if I got up I would pass out. I was kissing her back where I had bitten her. Damn I had left a mark there and was amazed at that. I had never left a mark with my teeth on anyone before. I untied her from her restraints and pulled her into my arms.

“Thank you my love.”

“Mmmmm your welcome Master, and thank you, you can take my ass anytime you want.”

I kissed her and led her to the bedroom, we fell asleep in each other’s arms, just like we do every night since that night.

The End

12