My TBI becomes Total Brain Instruct

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh shit."

After her little orgasm and I'd fucked her sweet mouth for a while I let go of her hair. "Stand up Doc. Take off your clothes." Immediately her mind screamed "NO" but her body was already reacting. As soon as she stood up I pulled her in and roughly kissed her while putting even more oxytocin into her system. She swooned and could barely keep her feet so I grabbed her ass and mashed our groins together, my naked cock firmly against her cloth covered pussy and stomach. She groaned and thrust her hips forward to get a better feel of my cock against her.

Her nipples were hard as rocks through her top and bra against my chest. I pushed my hands under her clothes to massage that sweet ass as I kept kissing her and fucking her mouth with my tongue. It was heaven, pure heaven to have this sweet senior Naval Officer completely losing it the throes of sex.

I let her have another little orgasm and then brought my right hand up under her top to pull on her left nipple through her bra. That did it, I knew to the second when her mind released all inhibitions and surrendered to the intense bodily feelings. I stopped kissing her and whispered in her ear, "You cured me Commander, now get undressed like I told you."

"But why?" She said as she pulled her top off.

"Because I'm going to fuck you." I said as I went and sat in the easy chair.

Her mind thrilled to hear the words but it also rebelled. Typical woman I thought with a slight smile. "You said you were going to cum in my mouth."

"But I wasn't able to, you know that, and look at me now. I have to cum or I'll get a serious case of blue balls so you'll just have to let me fuck you."

"Oh," she said as she looked down at my jutting cock. The thought ran through her mind that she couldn't wait to feel it in her. She reached behind and unfastened her bra, another plain white one and let it drop to the floor. Despite their small size they were no longer pert but had that middle aged slight droop. The nipples were framed by small brown areolas. They stood proudly at attention indicating her extreme arousal.

As she started to push her hands into her pants to lower them I said, "Stop. Come here." She was powerless not to obey me. "Put your hands on arms of the chair." She leaned over me and as we stared into each others eyes I brought my hands up and started playing with her little breasts. I lifted them up to feel what heft there was to them and I tweaked and flicked and pulled on her nipples. They were very sensitive and she immediately started to go higher and higher. I then leaned forward and took one after the other in my mouth as I let her natural orgasm take place. I lightly bit and chewed and sucked on them. As she started to recover from her orgasm I had her drop one of her hands to my cock. She marveled at the feeling of it and thrilled to the thought in her brain that it would soon be inside her. I marveled at the softness of her hand as she slowly jerked me.

"Now turn around and slowly pull your pants down."

She could barely straighten up but immediately turned around and started to pull her pants down as she slowly wiggled that perfect butt of hers. Her panties were stuck to her sopping wet cunt and when they were pulled away the smell of her sex in the room was greatly increased. She didn't get them halfway down her legs before I grabbed her hips and pulled that ass right up against my face and snaked my tongue out along the folds of her sex.

"Oh my god. Oh my god it feels so good. Oh my god. Dont stop, please don't stop."

I was immediately aware that she and her husband rarely practiced oral sex because one of the thoughts running through her head was that she never knew it could be so wonderful. Obviously I wanted to make her feel wonderful so I kept at it and allowed her to orgasm again.

In truth it wasn't really about her, I just couldn't get enough of her taste even though my cock was practically screaming for an orgasm of it's own.

"Put your hands on the couch facing the mirror." She eagerly complied and I was able to imprint in my own mind the view of her bent over with that slightly too large but fairly firm 40 year old ass in all its glory. The lips of her sex were parted and her brown pubic hair was all matted and soaking wet. I stood behind her and ran my cock up and down the lips.

"Look in the mirror." I said as I lined my cock up. I thrust home and we both watched her face as her mouth opened in a silent scream. Then her eyes rolled back and she just started cumming and cumming. Once again I had to use my powers to stop myself from release.

It was agony, sweet agony as I gave it to her with a steady pace of full thrusts in and out of that wet hole. I kept switching back and forth between watching the jiggle of her ass every time my hips slapped against it and watching in the mirror the look on her face and her tiny tits swinging back and forth.

Her eyes were shut and she just kept saying, "Oh, oh, oh." over and over again. Finally I could take it no longer. I reached up and grabbed her short hair and yanked on it pulling her head back and up. "Open your eyes Jane, I want you to watch me shoot into you." As soon as she did I let myself go and had her experience the biggest orgasm of her life. She groaned and grunted and came and I rode her like the wild beast she had become, taming her completely in the process.

The amount of oxytocin I had released into her system bound her to me, never mind the quality and intensity of her many orgasms. But I'm not a complete prick. I truly want her to be happy so as soon as we both collapsed on the couch I began to work on her sense of peace.

"Jane, you're a phenomenal counselor. You know better than anyone how important sex is for the well being of the human body. We just happen to connect that way. I can tell you have never cheated on your husband, and I can assure you that you never will with anyone but me. So don't you ever worry that he will find out and don't you ever feel bad about being available to me any time I want you."

I then reinforced everything I said with another dose of hormones and put in her subconscious mind that any and all sex with her husband would be wonderful and that she would make sure he knew she was always available to him and willing to try anything with him.

"Thank you. I love my husband so much, why are you irresistible to me?"

"Just lucky I guess. Now spread your legs, I want to make love to you." She immediately felt the flow of hormones I started pumping into her again and stretched out on the couch and put one leg on the floor and the other around my waist as I made myself hard and entered her again. The feeling of her wet heat was so good. The taste of her mouth and feel of her body beneath me was better.

She'd never tasted herself and when she realized that was what she was tasting as she kissed me it gave her what she thought was a secret thrill. I put in her mind it was good to be an enthusiastic sex partner and not to worry about anything as I would never look down on her desires. She immediately began licking and sucking all over my face to keep tasting herself.

"You like the taste of you don't you?" I said as I withdrew, got on my knees on the floor and lowered my mouth to her sex. "I love your taste too." And then I ran my tongue up and down her slit. I soon stiffened it and thrust it into her. Her hips came up and she grabbed the sides of my head to make sure I stayed down there. I wasn't going anywhere.

I licked and sucked and smeared her juices all over my face and then I started attacking her clit with my tongue while I used my hands to pull on her nipples. She went ape and would have cum but I used my control and wouldn't let her.

I teased her and thus myself for at least 5 minutes until she was almost out of her mind and then I climbed back on top and thrust myself in again.

"Suck your juices off my face slut." As soon as she frantically started to do so I let her cum. I was pounding away now and almost ready to let loose myself, but of course I'm a glutton and wanted more so I kept myself from doing so.

After she came down a bit from her orgasm I pulled out and got up and stood over her face as she lay there panting.

"Now suck your juices off my cock." She looked at it, rock hard, dripping wet, and pulsing with the beat of my heart. She tentatively swiped her tongue along the shaft but I wasn't in the mood for that so again I grabbed her by her hair and thrust myself into her mouth. I looked at her and then imprinted in her mind the picture of her sucking my cock. As expected it thrilled her.

"Now touch yourself as you suck my cock slut." I said as I gave her another dose of hormones and put in her head just how good it was to be a dirty little slut with someone you love. I started mauling her pretty little tits as I stood over her. As soon as I touched them she went frantic frigging her clit. Then I let her cum again. As she came down from that orgasm she was about to pass out so I made her brain give her a shot of adrenalin.

I lay down on my back on the floor. "Mount up cow girl." She smiled and climbed on top and put me in her as she settled down on top of me. We kissed softly and with great intensity as I probed her mind to see if she had ever had anal sex. Needless to say she hadn't and was quite scared of it. I was more than content in her cunt and knew that was where I wanted to shoot into again. But I also wanted her to loosen up about sex in the privacy of her home when she got back to her husband.

After a while I felt ready to let loose once more. I pushed her up a bit so I could suck on those sweet nipples again. This had an immediate and dramatic effect and I could feel her pussy clamp down like a vise. I grabbed her ass and started really pulling on it as I thrust up into her over and over again. Every time I switched the breast I was sucking on she spasmed.

Finally I started running my finger around her anus and lightly pushing against it, that was the magic button and she began to orgasm. I thought what the hell and shoved my finger in just past the first knuckle and let myself go too. Her orgasm shot higher and higher. It was simply wonderful. We were both grunting and groaning and kissing as we came together.

When we finally disentangled we'd been at it for almost 90 minutes. Once again I reassured her brain that everything was OK and in fact everything was great. She would feel no remorse and no worries. She was a beautiful and good woman whose sexuality was a gift from God. Most importantly of course was the fact that she would be at my beck and call and feel good about it.

We cleaned ourselves up as best we could with some wipes she had in her office and I directed her to stage gear there for better clean ups at our future sessions. I then directed her to ensure I was scheduled for a 2 hour block of counseling with her every 5 days until I was safe to go back to my unit. Then I left.

It should be obvious that I only want to see her every five days because I don't want the sex to get stale.

Well actually its because I want to have time to use my talents on all the other women here that attract me :).

12