My Teacher Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nellye
nellye
95 Followers

Liz first asked every student to introduce themselves. When it came to my turn I found myself once again very dry in the mouth. I croaked out that my name was Jeffery; which seemed strange considering I have gone by Jeff since I was seven.

The maths problems Liz set for us to work on were fairly simple, and I finished with a good fifteen minutes to spare at the end. Without a phone to play with I began to doodle on my note book, every few seconds looking up to take a sneaky peak at Liz. I didn't catch her glancing at me specifically again until the end of class when the bell rang.

Every student seemed to pack up very slowly, which was unusual for the last class of the day, but not surprising with such a stunning beauty stationed in the front of the classroom. When the room eventually began to empty, I cautiously worked my way to the front of the classroom and placed my bag on one of the front rows of desks.

"Take a seat Jeffery." Her voice seemed more alluring now that we were alone in the room, and I found my mind picturing her naked again. She took her seat across from me after closing the door and pulled my phone out of her pocket.

"I'm sorry. My phone had fallen. I was just putting it back together. I was going to put it away. I wasn't using..." She cut off my apology half way.

"Jeff I had to set an example. Do you understand that?"

Our eyes met and I felt the same wave of embarrassment come over me that had hit me when she had seen my trouser tent on Friday night.

"You always seem to be apologising around me Jeff. Why is that?"

"I don't know. I'm sorry."

"Forgetting about the issue with your phone I did want to talk to you about the work."

A confused look crossed my face. "But Liz, my work pretty good."

"Miss Winters, please." She blushed before continuing. "You honestly believe this is your best work?" She opened up a file that was sitting on top of a stack of papers, on her desk. She turned a sheet of paper around and passed it to me. As she leaned forward I noticed her top two buttons of her shirt were open. They were not like that earlier. I could clearly see her shapely cleavage, and her pink lace bra. I felt my hard erection pushing against my school trousers. "This is your transcript for this year's work. Your grades range from 69% to 83%. Do you honestly think that is right?"

"They are all A or B grades aren't they?" I asked a little confused.

"Lucy spent a long time talking to me about your maths. You seem to happily solve university level problems with a much higher proficiency then this." I looked blank, while I processed the fact that Lucy had been discussing my extra maths lessons with Liz. "You should be scoring at least 95% on all of these tests. If you want a future in maths you need to do a lot better than this. What is holding you back?"

"I just get bored in class I guess."

"I noticed you spent half the class today doodling instead of working. Do you think that was a suitable use of your time?"

"I had finished the exercises and was just waiting..."

"Let me see your workings." She held her hand out again and kept her eyes glued to me until I opened my bag and gave her my work. Once again our hands touched, and this time I felt her fingers linger on mine for half a second longer then I would have expected. I looked back up to her, but she had already refocused her eyes on my work. I noticed once again the distinctive signs of her nipples protruding through her bra and white top. I quickly crossed my legs, trying to hide my growing trouser tent.

Three minutes later she let out a deep sigh. "This is disappointing Jeff. This is barely a pass. What is going on?"

"I'm sorry. I just had a rough weekend, and have a lot on my mind at the..."

"Ah. Yes Lucy did mention to me about your girlfriend." She paused for a second and looked at me closely. "Jeffery, life is hard sometimes. Things happen. But you can't let them affect your work. If something happens in the future do you think your boss will be forgiving?"

"I'm sorry."

"Jeff stop apologising." She smiled and handed me back my workings. "I think we need to arrange some additional tuition. You have so much potential but you just are not focussing. You need to prioritise your time. When it is study time you study. End of story. If you want a future in this subject you need be getting a minimum of 95% on all your finals. You need to be far ahead of the crowd if you are going to achieve your dreams."

"But Lucy helps me all the time."

"That's the problem. She has got you excited by difficult problems that you are not going to have to work on for another year or two. You are too focussed on the future. Your current work is slipping by without the due care and effort it deserves. I know your mind is preoccupied with your ex-girlfriend at the moment, but you really need to start focussing on your current work and I really think some private sessions would benefit you."

Calling Megan my ex-girlfriend hit me hard, and Liz knew she hadn't picked her words carefully as she said it. The term Ex was so final. It was complete. "I'm sorry Jeff; that was a bit harsh. You will find someone else soon. You're a young attractive guy, you would be a lucky catch for any girl." I noticed her eyes moving up and down my body, and once again her nipples could clearly be seen through her shirt. "Let's focus on the maths for now. I will find some time and we will have a few private sessions just to get your work back on track. What do you think?"

"If you think it will help."

"Jeffery, I trained as a teacher in both Mathematics and Psychology; although I have never practiced or taught psychology I have picked up a few things. I really think that some additional tuition would help focus your skills for your future. You really want to be on top of things before you begin university. I know it is going to take a while to get over this break up but if you ever want to talk I am here. We barely know each other, but maybe that is what you need; somebody to just listen and talk to. Your sister means a lot to me. I have known her a good decade, and anything I can do to help you I will."

It took me a few seconds to realise Liz had stopped talking, and that my eyes were focussed on the desk in front of me. As I looked up I felt tears run down my cheeks. A few seconds ago all I could think about was Liz's naked body and what I would love to do it; and in the space of a minute she had spun my emotions around, and once again all I could picture was Megan and her friend. Liz was beginning to toy with my emotions, and I wasn't sure if I loved it or hated it. I quickly wiped my eyes with my right hand, and at the same time felt Liz's soft fingers grasp my left hand.

Our eyes met once again and for several seconds to we just sat there, staring deep into each other's eyes. Right then I knew Liz was completely right. I needed to find something else to focus on instead of Megan, and I knew it was Liz.

I softly smiled and whispered "Okay" to Liz. My eyes focussed on hers for the longest time.

"Don't worry Jeffery. We will find something new for you to focus on. I will help you forget all about her. You need to put your effort and time into something," she paused for a moment and leaned towards me: "or somebody else."

*

That evening Lucy didn't return home until almost ten. My parents had already gone to bed, and Lucy joined me on the couch as the news was on. At the intermission she grabbed the remote from me and muted the television.

"Bro can we talk real quick?"

"Sure. What's up?"

"I met up with Liz after work. Went out for a few drinks with her." Lucy spoke quietly whilst looking at her feet. I instantly knew there was something she was going to tell me; and my gut told me I would not like it.

"Okay."

"Sorry I didn't tell you she was going to be your teacher. With everything that happened with Megan, and to be honest I wasn't sure if you would be in her class anyway."

"No worries. Don't need to explain yourself to me." I looked to Lucy and smiled.

"Jeff she told me she wants to give you some additional tuition."

"Lucy you did a great job helping me out with my maths, but she feels she needs to get me into shape for my exams. Don't stress! You did a great job helping me, I promise."

"No no. It's not that." Lucy quickly stood up and began pacing up and down the room anxiously.

"Luuuuucy." She looked to me. "Spit it out. What's going on?"

"Look bro, I know she likes you. She's told me a couple times now that she finds you cute and I'm just worried that..."

I began to erupt with laughter, much of it forced. I was a little dumbfounded that she liked me too, but also very excited by this news. "Sis she is my teacher, it's not like anything would really happen. I never really thought of her like that!" As I heard myself, I knew my lying skills needed some development.

"Jeff listen." She came and sat down next to me again and looked at me closely. "She likes you and I know you like her too. It's not just that she's your teacher. You shouldn't get involved with her. You just have to trust me on this okay?"

"She's only my substitute teacher! In a few month's she will go back just to being your friend. Nothing is going to happen. What's so wrong with her anyway? To be honest with you I didn't even know she liked me until you just told me!"

"Look Jeff. I haven't told anyone this so you better keep zipped about this okay."

"What are you talking about now!" I rolled my eyes as I spoke.

"Jeff after Andrew..." As soon as she mentioned his name her voice broke.

"Passed away." I said quietly, both our moods suddenly sombre.

She nodded for a moment before continuing. "I leaned on you and mum and dad a lot, but I also leaned on some of my friends."

I could see where this was going. "Sis I get it. You don't need to say anything; or worry about anything. Liz is a friend who has been there for you when you needed it, you don't want me screwing things up for you. Enough said!" Having just been told that Liz liked me; and now being told I shouldn't pursue due to my sister's happiness left me in a strange position. A part of me knew I should just forget about her, but a bigger part of me now wanted her even more.

"No Jeff." I looked up at Lucy. "It's a lot more than that."

"Okay." A quizzical look shrouded my face.

"Me and Liz were close. And I mean really close."

"Oka..."

"No Jeff, I mean." She paused for a moment. "I mean for about a year we became more then friends."

For a few seconds I just looked at her. "Wait. Wait. Wait. Are you telling me, you and her were like together?"

"For about a year after Andrew. We started off as just close friends, she talked to me, helped me work through some of my issues, but then it became more than that. It was more than just two friends talking. We became incredibly close and things just happened. Neither of us really planned it. It just kind of happened. In fact it got to a stage where I considered telling mum and dad."

"You never told me?" I whispered in shock.

The conversation went on for a good hour or so and I went to bed feeling very confused. My sister had dated Liz for a good year and had kept it a secret. They both considered themselves as bisexual but everyone around them believed they were straight; and just two very close friends. That explained why Liz took such a special interest in me. The fact that we were both so attracted to each other was almost irrelevant. She was my sister's ex. Lucy worried that she was only flirting with me as some sort of strange revenge but on the other hand Lucy said the ending was mutual. They were still friends after everything. We also discussed the possibility that Liz was only flirting with me to help me get passed Megan, much like she helped Lucy with Andrew. Not that it bothered me, if those were her intensions, but whatever had happened, I knew it would be in Liz's, Lucy's and my best interest to make sure nothing ever happened between us.

*

Late that evening at around 3am my phone vibrated on the night stand next to me. As my eyes slowly opened and I picked up my phone I saw the name "Liz" pop up on my screen under New Message.

I quickly unlocked the phone and read her message. 'Can we meet tomorrow after school for a maths session?' I stared at the phone for a long time as a thought crossed my mind. As far as I knew, I did not know Liz's number, and she did not know. Her name was definitely not saved on my phone before. She must have added it to my phone during Maths class, and taken my number at the same time.

I responded to her saying 'Sorry, I have football practice after school' then fell back to sleep fairly quickly.

*

The next morning I woke up to another text message from Liz. 'Enjoy your football training. We can catch up over dinner?'

This message really had me confused and a little worried. She was asking me out to dinner, on a date. How was I going to respond to this? I desperately wanted to say yes, let's go out for dinner but I was torn after last night's conversation with Lucy. I found myself getting extremely excited and turned on when I thought of her. Every time she crossed my mind my feelings only grew stronger.

I never responded to Liz's message, but I inevitably ran into her at school. I had a maths period mid-morning and the class went fairly smoothly for the most part. I spent a long time going over my work, and making sure it was in the best shape possible before submitting it. I tried to persuade myself that if I performed to my expected potential hopefully I wouldn't need her extra tuition after all. Subconsciously I think I was trying to impress her. Every time she addressed the class I was forced to look up at her, and as I did I was overcome with passion. The fact that my brain told me it was wrong, only made my heart desire her more. At the end of the period she asked me to stay behind once again and I closed my eyes, feeling an emotion I would most align with guilt.

"I'm sorry I didn't respond to your text. I don't think I can do tonight." The words came out of my mouth, but my eyes were focussed on the door of the classroom. Now that we were all alone I was desperate to get out the classroom before I did something I would come to regret.

"What's wrong Jeff? You seem a little different today?"

"Nothing Miss Winters." I responded with a dry mouth.

"Are you sure everything is okay?" she asked as she slid her hand over mine.

I quickly pulled my hand back and looked up at her. I was lost for words.

"I'm sorry Jeff. That was inappropriate of me." She quickly sat up straight and looked away from me.

"I'm sorry. It's not that. It's just that I was speaking to Lucy last..."

At that moment the next class began to filter into the room and I quickly stood up. I walked out the door without saying another word, feeling relieved. I knew I would need to have this conversation with Liz at some point, but I would rather put it off for now.

During my next class I felt my phone buzz in my pocket. It was Liz. 'What did Lucy say?'

Fortunately it was biology, and another educational video was being played. The teacher was so engrossed on his phone that he did not notice me pulling out my phone. I began to compose a message, but I was not sure were to begin. Do I tell Liz that Lucy told me about the two of them? Do I say tuition wouldn't be a good idea? Do I tell her that Lucy told me she liked me, and that I like her too? Do I say I don't like her and leave me alone? I had no idea. I decided to leave it for now while I formed a plan.

I hungrily engulfed my tuna and cheese sandwich with Henry, but I kept the whole story and ordeal about Liz from him. As much as he was my best friend, I knew a story like this would spread like wildfire. The afternoon passed by quietly and I decided to just ignore Liz's message for as long as possible.

*

I made it home by about 4, and began working on my home work immediately as I knew I had to get dinner started before my parents and Lucy got home from work at around 6. Monday was always my day to cook.

Just as I put pasta into a pot to boil the doorbell rang. As I opened the door my eyes glanced at the clock in the hallway. It was still only 5.15. Before I opened the door I already knew who would be standing there. Liz.

"You lied to me Jeff." She looked as beautiful as ever; even more so when she was angry; or pretending to be. Not even waiting for an invitation she slipped by me and walked into the house. As she did her body rubbed against mine, and I once again began to swoon to her.

"You can't be here Liz. Not now." I said softly.

"You told me you had football practice. I looked for you. You weren't there. I asked the sports teacher; you don't even play football!!" I felt guilty that she was out in the cold searching for me.

"You can't be here." I whispered cautiously, as if somebody else would hear me.

"Don't worry. It's all okay. Your sister invited me over for dinner to meet your parents."

"What?" I shouted in shock.

"Jeff what is going on with you today? Your parents wanted to meet me. They know I'm an old friend of your sister, and Lucy told them I'll be helping you with your maths."

I was both speechless and angry. I felt very vulnerable and I had an ever growing feeling of risk; as if Lucy or my parents would walk in at any time and catch me with Liz, doing something we shouldn't be. "I didn't know she had invited you." Only at that point did I understand what her message from before had meant. A part of me felt a little disappointed that she wasn't asking me out on a date, but I was also relieved. All of a sudden I became aware that I had been staring into her eyes since she had come through the door.

I quickly snapped my eyes away and returned to the kitchen quickly to tend to the pasta. A moment later Liz followed me into the kitchen smiling and she unbuttoned her long beige coat. She was looking away from me, and I couldn't help myself from watching her.

After a few seconds she sat down at the kitchen table and looked at me with real passion in her eyes. I knew she was waiting for me to speak first. "Miss Winters I'm sorry I have been a little weird today."

"You can call me Liz! We aren't in the classroom now Jeff." She smiled and twiddled with her hair.

I let out a sign before I continued. "Lucy spoke to me last night and told me about the two of you. She told me about what happened between you two after Andrew passed."

"Okay." Liz didn't looked shocked or surprised by this at all.

"What do you mean okay?" I asked.

"What is there to hide Jeff? It was in the past. It happened."

"Yes but then there is us. Lucy said that you told her you like me. And you're my sister's past, and I just know this shouldn't be happening. I am trying to deal with everything about Megan at the moment and i..."

Liz's cheeks became rosy and she smiled as she stood up and walked towards me. "Jeff, me and your sister have a past. But it is the past, not the present." She grabbed my hand and this time I let her fingers rest in mine, as the sensation was one that I was desperately craving, one that I had never experienced before; even with Megan. "I like you Jeff." She inched a step closer to me. "I know you like me too." She took another small step closer; I could now feel her breath on my cheek. "I will help you forget all about Megan Jeff I promise."

I pulled away and took a step back. "You're my teacher!"

"Not for long Jeff. Soon your real teacher will be back and I will leave. We aren't in the classroom now either."

"But you are supposed to be tutoring me. This can't happen." As I said it her eyes were glancing over my body and I realised my erection was clearly identifiable through my jogging bottoms. I quickly covered it with my hands.

nellye
nellye
95 Followers