My Teacher Ms. Miller Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tony groaned with pleasure at the feeling of her large tits on his shaft. He had fantasized about tit fucking his well-endowed cousin, and now he was doing it!

The tip of his penis stuck out between her breasts like a stranger in a new land. Fixing her eyes on it, Caitlin rocked herself gently up and down with her thighs, allowing his cock to slide through her cleavage. Tony savored the feeling of the hairs on his shaft sliding up and down her smooth skin.

After a few minutes like that, Caitlin looked up again at him and released her breasts. Tony stroked her hair and bent down to kiss her.

Without breaking eye contact, she opened her mouth in an "O" and took his shaft into her mouth. Tony watched as his penis passed slowly through Caitlin's lips. She couldn't take his entire length in her mouth in one try, and only about half went into her mouth.

Tony felt his cousin's hot mouth on his cock. He sank both of his hands into her rich, red mane of hair. Caitlin moaned, causing his dick to vibrate with pleasure. She allowed him take control. Still standing, Tony began pumping her head forward and back on his cock. He started slowly out first, without pushing too deeply into her mouth.

When Tony sensed that Caitlin was ready for more, he began pumping his pelvis, just slightly, pushing forward as he pulled her head down. Caitlin, to her credit, took deep breaths from her nose and did her best to take as much of him into her mouth as she could. Tony could feel the head of his cock hitting the back of her throat, and three quarters of his shaft now made it into her mouth.

Finally, Tony felt his climax about to arrive. His cousin's beautiful eyes, locked onto his. Her naked back, stretched out behind her. And the feeling of his cock, penetrating her mouth.

Tony pumped his cousin's head with abandon. He saw tears forming in her eyes, but Caitlin didn't protest or try to pull herself away. Finally, just as nearly his entire length was buried in her, Tony felt a deep climax coming from his balls.

"I'm cumming!" he shouted, and pulled her head down on his lap as hard as he could force her. She squealed with her mouth full of his cock, and held onto him as his hips continued to buck. Tony's penis began to spasm his semen, one jerk at a time, into his cousin's mouth. Her eyes closed, and Tony could feel her throat working to try to swallow his offering.

Finally, Tony was exhausted. He released Caitlin's head, and Caitlin slowly let his cock out of his mouth. She wiped the last drips of his semen away from the corners of her mouth with his blanket. Tony flopped onto his bed, exhausted, and Caitlin flopped on top of him, her breasts pressed against his chest.

She tucked her head into his neck, and laid her hand on his chest. Tony wrapped his arms around her and pulled her into him tightly.

They fell asleep like that, into a deep and dreamless rest.

*****************************************************

Tony woke up the next morning with Caitlin still next to him. He was still naked, and she was wearing only her jeans.

She looked so beautiful and still, he thought.

Staring at her, he realized just how happy he felt. One door had closed and another door had open.

Tony got ready for school without Caitlin waking. He hurried through his classes to get home as soon as possible. It was Caitlin's last day to stay with his family. The plan was for her to drive back that night to sleep at home before her school started again the next day.

When he arrived in calculus class, he expected to find the substitute teacher Ms. Lopez. Instead, his teacher was someone he knew already.

It was Ms. Miller.

12