My Teacher, My Love Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
APGilmore
APGilmore
260 Followers

"I love you." I said softly. After everything Amy had gone through I needed to tell her that, but not only for her but for me. Even though I was coming to terms with my true self, what I had just said along with the gentle strokes my hands were making, I knew I had found my one true love. Amy smiled, a few gentle tears left her already swollen red eyes.

"I love you too Sophie." At this declaration to each other, we both leaned towards the other. Our eyes closed, our heads tilted as our lips joined in the most amazing feeling I have ever experienced. Our first kiss. It was very gentle, a kiss that both of us could truly feel the love we felt for each other. Eventually we parted, but we kept our faces close. The smile on her face was the biggest I had ever seen, mine I felt, was just as big. We just looked at each other for a long moment. But eventually we both let go of each other, remembering where we were. She broke the silence first, it was the only time I was very afraid of rejection. This showed on my face.

"I don't regret that kiss, if that is what you are worried about? But I am your teacher, as you are my student, which in the rule books of all schools, is number one on the not to do list. But we both love each other, a love I know is strong and true, that we will hopefully share for the rest of lives, I will not lose that love, now or ever."

I nodded my head gently in agreement, truly stunned that all this was happening. "Forever." I said simply.

"This is not going to be easy for either of us, we have to be very careful, and I am not going to lose you. I need you Sophie like I need air. I don't ever want to feel the loneliness I have felt in the last 12 years. I will hand in my resignation in the morning."

"No! I do not wish you to leave." I said it harshly, but I left no doubt that I would not let her do this.

"But I cannot be here and have you as well; it is just too risky if anyone were to find out."

"I need you here and so does every one of your other students. You are one of the best teachers in the school, you may think I am biased but it is the truth. Firstly I would like to say we are partners now. Partner's means that no matter what happens, we are in this together, we make decisions together, and that is one I refuse to agree to. I may be just a student, but I know who I am and what I want, but I also understand the risk we undertake. We have some big decisions to make, but together we can do anything. We are meant to be together, whether it is now or in 10 years. I don't think I could wait another year to be together when my schooling finishes here. We need to be together now and forever. I love you Amy, I know I only truly knew it and told you a short time ago, but I feel as if I knew that from the moment I met you. But with everything I am I will protect you and our love and make sure for now, nobody finds out." By now neither of us was trying to stop the happy tears we both shed. We were sharing a moment neither of us would ever forget.

"I loved you too from that moment, I did know it, but I felt you would never know."

"I was the second person you mentioned earlier." She simply nodded. "Amy I am very afraid of what tomorrow brings us, I know it won't be easy. But we have tonight and I want to suggest something to you. Before I tell you I want you to understand, that we agree or disagree together from now on. But it may help give us some peace of mind for the future."

"You want to tell your parents about us don't you, when you tell them you are gay." Wow, we really do love and know each other well.

"Does our love mean we can read each others mind?" She laughed, which was nice to hear after a night of many tears.

"Kind of, as you say, we are partners, for that we need to understand each other, I know you well enough to know this is too important to keep this from them, and with there support and hopeful acceptance, we must have no secrets from the ones we love, especially each other. I agree you should tell them, though I think you should do that yourself, but if you want me there I will be?"

"You know I am still shocked at everything that has happened tonight, a night that will mean more to me than anything else. We should get home before it is too late. I told my parents I would be staying behind, that I wanted to talk to my teacher; I asked if they could both stay home tonight, so I could talk to them after. Can you give me a lift home?" She nodded happily. "I agree that I should talk to them on my own, but I would like you nearby so I can have them meet you afterwards."

"I will drop you off and then go home, get something to eat and I think I need to freshen up a bit. I will give you my home number, I don't live very far and I think it should only take me few minutes to get back to you." We both agreed and even though we were both tired, we both knew this needed to be done tonight and not leave it till tomorrow. We both exchanged each others numbers, both home and mobile and left to head off to our future. Apart from directions we spoke very little to each other as we headed to my house. I think we were both nervous, me for the added news I was going to give my parents. This is why you should never plan a conversation; you never know what the outcome will be. Amy, I think, she was worried about me and what my parents were going to do or say. Her job and livelihood was very much at risk if my parents became disagreeable, which even I could not promise would not happen, so remained silent on the conversation. Once she stopped the car outside my house, I needed some reassurance.

"Amy, can I have another kiss, I need to share our love if just for a moment?" She looked in my eyes and then nodded, as we both brought our lips together for a brief second kiss.

"Sophie, no matter what I love you, whatever happens, I will support you in anyway I can."

"Amy I love you too, I'll never get tired of saying that, nothing will keep us apart."

APGilmore
APGilmore
260 Followers
12