My Teacher's a Nudist?!

Story Info
He visits a nudist resort and runs into his teacher.
12.8k words
4.75
231.5k
379
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MatthewVett
MatthewVett
1,828 Followers

A breeze wafted in from the ocean, ruffling the pages of The Demon-Haunted World. I slipped a bookmark in and set it onto the warm, eburnean sands around me. Waves lazily marched towards the shore, only to crash and dissipate once they reached their goal, their rhythmic susurrus a natural lullaby. The scent of the tropical sea surrounded me with a brisk, briny, clean perfume. In the clear, cerulean waters, two young women played a game of their own devising, the object of which, so far as I could tell, was to fail to hit the ball in such a way that you made the biggest splash and the most noise possible. I sighed.

I had to admit, I was surprised that their nudity no longer even registered as something noteworthy to me. After just a few days at the Kutná Hora Resort, I no longer felt any trepidation at being nude. No longer did I fear the other guests would point and laugh. I had even stopped worrying that I was going to walk outside naked, only to realize I had made a huge mistake and this wasn't a nudist resort after all.

I had decided to travel here to celebrate the end of my freshman year of college, my first year on my own, living as an adult. Growing up, my family had always been inhibited about nudity. Even just to walk from the shower to the bedroom, my parents would first get dressed. I don't think I ever saw my father without a shirt unless he was swimming, and for my mother, bikinis were off-limits. Every trip to the beach came complete with a litany of comments about how cold those poor young women must be, and how their mothers must have raised them, her tone of voice making it clear that she believed the answer to be "poorly."

I had wanted to try out nudism for a while, but never had the chance to. I was too shy to ask my parents while still in school. I didn't want them thinking they had raised a voyeuristic pervert or anything. Asking friends carried the same risk. There wasn't a way to ask a friend, either male or female, that you wanted to get naked with them without opening up myself to myriad rumors.

So I did my research online. I found out the Kutná Hora Resort was just a few hours away. The pictures entranced me. Here were people having fun, walking around, playing games, all without clothes. It looked like paradise. I told my parents I was going to stay with a college friend for a week, packed my unusually light bags, and set out.

The first day had been the hardest, in more ways than one. My teeth tingled the entire drive over, my chest a cold, gaping void. Had I made a mistake? Various nightmarish scenarios played in my mind to the soundtrack of Queen. What if I got caught? What if something happened and they called my parents, telling them they had found me at the nudist resort?

I had never been naked in public before. What would it be like? I wasn't exactly a star athlete. "Lanky" probably would have been the first word to come to mind a year ago, but I was starting to fill out a bit while at college, at least. Would people judge me? What if I contracted priapism as soon as I arrived and it didn't go down all week? Would they kick me out? Ban me? Call security? Set up a guillotine with a distressingly small hole?

After the longest two hours and change of my life, I arrived.

From the front, it looked no different than any other resort. The building was a pristine ivory, its roof dull red. If not for the name embossed in brass letters, I would have doubted I was at the right spot at all. It wasn't until I followed the bellboys inside that it became very clear that this was a clothing-optional resort, and everyone had evidently optioned against clothing. Aside from the bellboys, I was the only one wearing enough to walk through a neighborhood without the police getting a call. I walked to the front desk and checked in. While the employee tapped at their keyboard, I observed as discreetly as I could.

Everyone looked...well...normal. No movie stars. No models. Just regular people, indistinguishable from those I had left behind at home except in dress: fat, skinny, young, old, white, black, Asian. With my sunglasses concealing my eyes, I took advantage of the opportunity before me to people-watch. Most of the guests were either children or middle-aged, but there were a few young adults that were about my age.

I drank them in. Eighteen years of seeing fewer breasts than elephants in real life crashed into the dirt and exploded into ashes. Small breasts and large melons, pert tits and drooping hooters, ta-tas and bazongas, sweater puppies and air bags, all of them parading before me.

"Your keycards, sir," interrupted the desk clerk. She explained some details, including the fact that a tour that would be starting in just twenty minutes, and pointed me towards the elevators. I left the lobby and entered the elevator with a statuesque black woman. I prayed that she wasn't telepathic as I cast sidelong glances at her bare and buxom bosom and the swelling curves of her tight, firm backside. All too soon, she reached her floor and exited. I soon did the same.

I unlocked the door and entered. After I unpacked what little I had, I checked out the room. Everything was unusually usual. Same bath, same bed, same television and cough I had come to expect from this sort of place. From the window I could see the entire resort below me. Like tiny, naked homunculi, an entire hotel's worth of humanity scurried about, swimming in the pools, lounging on the beaches, and walking across the lawns. I checked the clock. The tour would be starting soon.

I stripped down to a pair of trunks and stepped outside my room. It was odd walking through the halls, seeing naked men and women passing me by, but each staring guest I passed further reminded me that I and my swimsuit were the odd ones.

There were four or five others waiting for the tour. Two of them had elected to stay at least partially covered, although one of the women had gone topless. The others had already decided to do as the Romans do.

We passed by the pool, the beaches, the restaurants, the courtyard, and the games area while our tour guide described how much there was to do and see. I was mostly interested in what there was to see. Everywhere, people were naked: eating naked, sunbathing naked, swimming naked, and playing chess naked. I was just glad I had my swimsuit to conceal my tumescent cock. "Women! Naked women!" it screeched at me.

Soon the tour ended. Our guide walked off, and the other tourists scattered in ones and twos. I was alone. Nothing left to do but bite the bullet.

I went back to my room to disrobe. I slid off my left them on the bed while I stared out the window at the pool and the naked men and women around it, swimming and sunbathing. It looked like a safe enough place to start. I could always jump into the water or tan on my stomach in case of any emergencies.

I grabbed a towel and my keycard and walked to the door. With a final, deep breath I opened the door and walked out into the empty hallway nude. I was officially naked in public. The door closed and locked behind me with a deafening click. What if my card broke and I was stuck outside naked? What if I wasn't supposed to be naked here?

I clenched my eyes shut and focused on breathing steadily. Everything was fine. It was alright to be naked. No one would screech at the sight of me. Without my clothes, I wouldn't even warrant a second glance.

I walked to the elevator and pressed the button for the lobby. The contrast of the luxurious brass and mirrors of the elevator with my own primal state of nudity was ludicrous. I felt like a streaker in a stately mansion. I chuckled.

The bell dinged on the twelfth floor. I held my towel in front of my crotch, backed into the corner, and lowered my eyes as a young couple entered and turned their backs to me. I looked up. The woman's bare ass was only a foot away from me, plump and firm, jiggling as she shifted her weight while she waiting for the elevator to reach its destination. I tightened my grip on my towel.

The doors opened. The couple left, my eyes locked on her ass as she walked outside. I peeked outside the elevator. Everyone was still naked. No one had told them to put their clothes back on now that I had been successfully fooled into nudity.

I scurried to the pool and sat down on an available chair with my towel on my lap. Next to me, an older man tanned in the sun, his flaccid penis drooping between his legs. I looked around. Everyone was in a similar state of apathetic and unashamed undress. Here and there, a top or bottom might be found, but by and large people preferred their birthday suit to anything else. And despite it all, everyone was acting as though it were perfectly normal to be naked in public. Perhaps it was. Confident that my reaction from the elevator had subsided, I stood up, flung the towel onto my chair, and leapt into the pool.

The cool water enveloped me. I had never swum nude before. It felt...freeing. The novel sensation of swimming without trunks, the soft, silky pressure of the water directly against my crotch, was invigorating. I felt natural, I felt primal, I felt, well, naked. I was exposed, I was vulnerable, but I was exhilarated. I felt a connection to millennia of ancestors who swam without suits, naturally, just as I was now. I swam a few laps, passing by my fellow nudists, none of whom gave the naked man grinning like an idiot a second thought.

I climbed out and lay down on my stomach, keeping my legs pressed together. The sun evaporated away the water from my back, and soon, I began to feel its heat. What would have been idyllic with a gentle breeze soon became uncomfortable otherwise. It was time.

I turned over, my dick out and visible. No one cared. No one turned and looked. No girls suddenly fell to their knees, in awe of my massive manhood, kowtowing before me, begging to be allowed to carry my heir. No one giggled and whispered to their friends, wondering what bravery it required to dare bare such a miniscule member in public. Here I was, having just done the most daring thing of my young life, and I was invisible. I stretched out, smiled, and watched.

I felt like a visitor from another world. All around me, innocent women had no idea how they were exciting me, brazenly exposing their most intimate anatomy without any inhibition, displaying their breasts, their pussies, their asses, and their thighs to my sight. Even if they weren't doing it for me I was a happy recipient nonetheless.

A petite-breasted blonde reclined directly across from me. Her eyes were closed and her nipples were covered with small discs that hid nothing else. Her elegant bust barely rose above her chest. Her legs were parted and her pussy exposed, hidden only by a small, flavescent tuft. Her delicate, pink labia lay open to the sun and the sky and to me. My cock stirred, rousing itself to attention, but she didn't notice my leering gaze. My hand ran down my stomach to my thigh before I stopped myself, puffing out my frustration through gritted teeth. Good thing the pool was cold...

After that first exhilarating rush of voyeuristic novelty, as hours turned to days and every woman I met had her bosom bared, breasts soon became familiar. They were still amazing, of course. I hadn't gone mad.

But what was hidden was tantalizing, what was exposed, mundane. With them just there all the time, a constant reminder that evolution loved me and wanted me to be happy, they stopped demanding my interest. They were no longer the first place I glanced. I started to forget they were there waiting for my eyes whenever I got distracted or bored. I was even able to maintain eye contact with the redheaded waitress at the Blue Dolphin with the freckled breasts the size of her head.

In place of that thrill now stood a pleasant satisfaction. I had never felt so relaxed and open and free. All my cares evaporated away in the sunshine. I was a human island, alone with my book. From time to time another soul would pass by and we might chat and talk, and I would sneak a peek or two, but they soon left. I was simply me. I had left behind the Old World and its sins.

"Oh! John? John, is that you?' asked a familiar voice. I lowered my book and turned towards its source before I could fully register who it was. Standing over me, her hand to her chest, her eyes wide, was my former high school math teacher, Miss Zhang. My eyes slowly slid down her form. My cheeks ignited as my breath raced out my nose.

Her body was entirely bare, without even a patch of pubic hair to preserve her modesty. She was as smooth and bare as a classical statue, if a bit thicker. Her dark, raven hair tumbled messily over her shoulders. Her full breasts, the object of many a classroom daydream, hung firmly before my eyes, seemingly unaffected by anything as insignificant as gravity, her nipples the color of café au lait. My eyes slowly, ponderously, made their way up to her oval face, her chocolate, crescent eyes, her cheeks with just the slightest touch of plumpness, her mesmerizing lips a vivid scarlet.

My lips flopped about helplessly, my brain failing to send any signals to my voice box. "M-Miss Zhang!" I finally stammered, casting my eyes at her flip-flop-clad feet. At least she was wearing something. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm a regular here. Have to fill my summers somehow," she chuckled. "How are you? I can't believe it's already been a year. Is this your first time here?"

The cold realization that had been dripping inside my skull finally reached my brain. I looked down. My penis lay not only exposed, but tumescent and growing fast. I was naked in front of my teacher, exposing myself to her. In an instant, days of work acclimating to nudism were blasted away before the stellar intensity of the realization that my dick was out in front of my teacher. I spun over onto my stomach, blushing furiously, and buried my face into my beach chair.

"Sorry, Miss Zhang!"

"Sorry?" Her hand lightly touched my shoulder. "Oh, John, it's quite alright! It is a nudist resort, after all. You're expected to be nude. I don't mind. And besides, you graduated last year. You're a college man now. I'm not your teacher anymore. Just call me Vivian."

I opened an eye. She was still smiling. She was still completely uncovered, without any attempt being made to shield her innocent body from my leering gaze. "Are you sure, Miss... Are you sure, Vivian?"

"Absolutely! Now come on, this isn't math class anymore. You're not my student, and I'm not your teacher. We're just two adults having a chat." She tussled my hair and leaned in. "Are you comfortable, John? I understand if this is a bit much for you. If you want, I'll go elsewhere."

I glanced down at her zaftig, sun-kissed body. There wasn't a single tan line to be found. She wasn't kidding about being a regular. "No, I'll be fine. Thank you, though."

"I must say, I'm surprised to find you here." Yeah, I could say the same thing. "What do you think of it so far? Are you enjoying it?"

My cheeks were burning. "Y-yeah... It's really fun so far..." God, what must she think of me..? "I really love..." ...how all the girls have their tits out? "...how freeing it feels."

"I feel the same way," she replied as she sat down next to me. Her breasts jiggled magically, heaving and swaying with minds of their own. The silence grew, opening between us like a bottomless chasm.

"So... Um, how have you been? Are you still teaching?"

"I am. I'm enjoying it still, although the seniors this year aren't nearly as good as your year was. Maybe the AP Calculus class next year will be better."

"Hopefully. 'This too shall pass,' right? Neither the good nor the bad lasts forever."

"So true. It's a shame, though. My job would be so much easier if all my students were like you, John."

I could feel my cheeks warming. My cell phone rang. My savior! I fished it out of my bag and checked the screen. "Sorry, it's my parents. I have to take this," I said, excusing myself. I answered the phone and began collecting my things as I talked. Miss Zhang settled down and spread out in the sun. She just began rubbing lotion into her skin as I left. Had I stayed much longer, I was sure I would have quickly become much more embarrassed.

I went to the Blue Dolphin and ordered steak and mashed carrots, afraid the entire time that Miss Zhang would walk in the door and sit down next to me. It wasn't that I didn't want to speak to her, exactly. It was just that she was so...naked...

I had always thought that would be one for the pro column, personally. Hell, I had masturbated to the idea plenty before. But now that it was real? I was embarrassed. Ashamed. Guilty, even, as though I had been caught cheating on a test. I had entered a new world, and suddenly found myself face to face with someone from my old world. Sure, she looked just like everyone else in my new world, but I knew her from before.

Although...she had been pretty supportive, I realized, cutting into my strawberry rhubarb crostata. Had she really judged me at all? I had been shy, but wasn't that just my own insecurity? I was still new at this, after all. Was I projecting my fears onto her, worrying that my old teacher was judging me, when really, she was just being friendly? It made sense for her to ask questions. And how opposed to nudism could she really be?

I really hadn't expected to have to deal with this this week. I had wanted a week alone, a week of isolation to try out something new. I didn't want to worry about hiding my dick from my teacher.

I went back to my room and spent the night going through old photos of the Math Team on Facebook. It was bizarre to now know just what that tight sweater was hiding, what that black skirt concealed. My hand reached under the sheets. I fondled my cock as I scrolled through photos, my erection slowly rising to life. I hadn't realized how amazing her body was. She hadn't exactly been shy. Her cleavage was a frequent guest during class, and the day the heater broke in the middle of January was still spoken of in hushed and reverential tones even to this day, but that was entirely different from seeing every inch of her bare flesh right in front of my eyes, of actually seeing those perfectly suckable nipples, those enormous, beautiful, bountiful breasts...

My cock throbbed, pulsating in my hand. I reached over to a bottle of moisturizer I had next to the bed and squirted a dollop into my palm. I set up my laptop so I could see the screen well and wrapped my hand around my hot, hard cock, gripping it tightly as I began to slowly stroke myself, rubbing my head and shaft.

I imagined Miss Zhang straddling me, my virgin cock impaling her tight, bare pussy. Her full breasts jiggled as she rode me, her dark nipples hard, her body bouncing wildly, freely, my hands on her hips, guiding her as she moved her pelvis in circles around me. Her body embraced me, engulfed me, greedy for my cum, thirsty for it, insatiably desirous for my manhood and its seed, coaxing me to orgasm.

I didn't last long.

Precum dribbled out of me and down my shaft. My strokes became smoother, more slippery. A warm pleasure grew within me, a deep urge to release. My balls contracted against me. Building higher...higher...higher... My hips bucked. My muscles clenched. My cock spasmed and cum spurted out onto me, covering my chest and stomach in a thin, ivory sheen.

I lay panting on the bed for a while, naked, satiated, staring up at the ceiling. I turned my head. Miss Zhang smiled back at me from my computer screen. I pushed down the screen, worried her image might somehow psychically inform her of my deviance. I got up and walked into the bathroom, took a shower, and went to bed.

MatthewVett
MatthewVett
1,828 Followers