My Teasing Wife's New Lover

Story Info
Teasing wife is forced to submit to neighbor.
2k words
4.15
180.1k
51
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Recently, my wife found herself in an unusual situation that she tried to keep from me but was unable to.

First a little about us. We’re both in our late 30s and while I work, Lisa’s job has always been to take care of the house and herself. Even at her age, she is quite a woman and turns heads everywhere she does. She has long straight auburn hair, green eyes and a beautiful face that looks much younger than she actually is.

The best part however is her body. She is 5’ 5”, weighs about 120 pounds and has a fantastic 36D-23-33 shape. She loves to wear short skirts and high heels so she always looks sexy. In fact, its her desire to show off that led to her situation.

We have a large pool in our backyard that is pretty well blocked off from our neighbors. The only exception is one small spot where our neighbor’s shed is against our fence and a utility pole in our yard keeps us from having high hedges like we do around the rest of the yard. Its not really an issue – someone would have to be behind their shed to see into our pool area – except that this gap created a space just wide enough that from one area to the side of our pool, you could see the window of our neighbor’s son.

Several years ago, my wife had been sunning herself in a black bikini and noticed movement at the window. At the time, Jim was 15 and she realized he was watching her. On subsequent trips outside, she noticed the same thing. On a few occasions when she was wearing sunglasses, she could see just enough to tell that he was masturbating. She even admitted that on a few occasions, she would shift around and occasionally give a slight glance at her nipples, by accident of course.

This went on for the past few years – it seemed like once a week in the summer she would be all turned on when I got home from work because of showing herself off to our neighbor.

That activity became more limited recently however when Jim went to college. Lisa was a little disappointed when he left, but knew he would be around in the summer and that she would be able to show off again.

The story really picks up the following May when Lisa saw Jim around the house again. It was still a little cold for using the pool but about two weeks after his return, we finally got some warm weather. I had the pool opened up just in time for Memorial day weekend. Jim’s parents were out of town so Lisa was really ready to show off.

On the Saturday afternoon, she spent a lot of time getting ready. When I saw her, I wanted to bend her over our kitchen table and take her right there. She had on a white bikini that barely covered her nipples. She was also wearing high heeled sandals and it was pretty clear that she was already a little damp. I went out with her and sat off to the side where I wouldn’t be visible to Jim’s room.

After a few minutes, Lisa whispered that he was watching. For the next half hour, I watched her put on a little show. She kept turning from her back to her stomach, spreading her legs, massaging oil into her skin, etc. Each movement seemed to show her off a little more. Every few minutes she would whisper that he was still watching and a few times she said she thought he was jerking off.

At one point, she said she was thirsty and asked me to get her a drink. From our kitchen, you can see the entire pool area and a moment after I left, I heard Jim’s voice from our fence talking to my wife. She was a little surprised but I couldn’t hear what they were saying so I moved into my den which is closer to where they were.

When I got there, my wife was telling Jim that it was nice that he was home.

“Cut the crap, Mrs. B. I know you like showing off and I think its time I take advantage of the situation.”

We were both surprised by this – he had never been forward at all but apparently a year at college had made some changes. Lisa gasped as he said that but said nothing.

A few seconds later, Jim had jumped the fence and was walking towards my wife. She made no effort to cover herself as he approached. It was obvious he was staring at her nearly naked body.

Jim approached and Lisa still did not say anything. I was just about to head outside when Jim took action. Standing right next to Lisa, he reached down and pinched her nipple hard through her top. She was very turned on and just moaned then said, “Please Jim, my husband is right inside.”

Jim laughed. “That’s okay. I’m sure he knows you’re a horny slut that likes to show off. I don’t care if he watches me take you.” Lisa just groaned as his free hand moved to her other breast. He was squeezing her globes and pinching and twisting her nipples and she just mumbled and groaned as he did as he pleased. I was ready to stop this but was so shocked at Lisa’s response that I just stood there. She usually likes sex very gentle – even when she is worked up – so her response to his rough handling of her was a real surprise.

“You like that, don’t you Baby?” he asked. Lisa just nodded as she continued to groan. He pulled on her breasts enough for her to lean forward. As soon as she did this, he reached behind her and unsnapped her top, pulling it off of her and tossing it aside. His hands went back to her now naked tits and he began to squeeze them roughly again.

“How excited are you getting? Are you real wet yet?” Lisa just nodded again. “Check yourself, tell me how wet you are.”

I couldn’t believe it but Lisa slid her hand into her panties and felt herself. She keeps her lips shaved so she would easily be able to assess herself.

“I’m soaking wet. I don’t know if I’ve ever been this wet before.”

“Is that because you were showing yourself off before or because you like having me handle your big tits like this?” He asked.

Lisa just said, “I think its both, Jim.”

With that, he freed one of his hands from her chest and loosened and dropped his shorts. Now he was standing in front of my horny wife in just a t-shirt with his cock sticking straight out at her. From where I was I could see he was a little longer than me and thicker. Lisa just stared glassy eyed at his member.

“Suck it, you whore.” He commanded. Unlike a lot of women, Lisa has no problem with giving blowjobs so it was clear she would do as asked. She leaned forward enough to take him into her mouth and reached up and stroked his shaft with her hand.

I was treated to this sight for a few minutes before Jim began to moan that he was close. “Here it comes baby, take it all in your mouth!” he ordered.

Lisa never slowed down a bit and soon I could see her gagging as he shot his come into her mouth. She tried to swallow as fast as she could but was having a little trouble keeping up as he continued to push his hard cock into her mouth.

Soon enough though, he pulled out and wiped his cockhead on her lips. I could see her lips and cheeks were all sticky from his come. “Very good. I always knew you older bitches would be good for things like cock sucking. Take off the rest of your suit so I can see that wet pussy before I fuck it.”

Lisa stood and slid her skimpy bikini bottom off. This had definitely gone too far and I headed outside. By the time I did, Jim had led my wife to a grassy strip near the pool and had her on her knees. I couldn’t believe she was so willing to do as he said that she was going to ket him have her doggy style right outside.

I was about to say something when Jim saw me. “Sit down Mr. B, and watch me teach your little whore wife to stop being a tease. It seems to be what she’s after anyway.” I certainly couldn’t disagree but I continued towards them.

“I mean it. You can see she’ll do what I say. If you stop us now, I’ll just wait until you’re at work and fuck her all I want all summer long. At least if you stay quiet, you can watch her take my cock.”

Lisa just moaned when he said this and, looking straight at me, nodded her head.

“See? She wants you to watch.”

I stopped and stood there speechless. Jim just smiled and knelt behind my wife. He wasn’t at all gentle and just rammed himself all the way home, right up to his balls in her wet pussy. Lisa let out a yell that turned immediately into a series of groans as he began to pump into her nice and hard. Again, I was stunned that this was happening at all, let alone outside where someone might be able to see them.

I was still standing about ten feet away watching this guy ram his big cock deep into my wife. She had commented a few times that I had the biggest cock she ever had so she was experiencing something new with Jim’s even larger cock. Since he had just come, he had lots of stamina. Lisa was on the edge to begin with and came quickly, grunting and almost screaming as he continued to pump into her.

“She’s got a nice tight pussy. I would have thought that an old slut like this would be all stretched out.”

I couldn’t believe how he was talking about her but the effect on my horny wife was incredible.

Jim was just pumping away with a big smile on his face. “Take out your cock. I bet its hard watching me fuck your wife.”

Again I was surprised at his attitude but I did as he asked. “See bitch? Your husband likes seeing my fuck your tight pussy. Did you watch your old lady suck me off before too?”

I managed to whisper that I had. Jim laughed and Lisa groaned deeply again.

“Stick your cock in her mouth. Go ahead and let her suck another one. She sure loved it before.”

I walked in front of my wife. She was still on all fours and barely coherent as she pushed herself back against the big cock sliding into her.

I slid my cock to her mouth and she opened right up and sucked me in. As Jim pounded into her she slid back and forth on my shaft with her lips and tongue working on me. Jim could see I was on the edge and he said, “When you come, shoot it on her slut face.”

Lisa groaned again and I was set off. I pulled out just in time and shot several long, thick ropes of come across her face and into her hair. Lisa came again as my come hit her face. Her spasming pussy was enough to set off Jim and I watched him jam himself all the way into her and hold himself there, depositing his come deep in her pussy.

Once Jim pulled his cock from Lisa, she collapsed on the ground. She had come twice and she was quite a sight, lying naked outside with come on her face and oozing from her pussy.

Jim dressed quickly and left saying, “Looks like this will be an interesting summer.”