My Telija Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am Vendish..." he started, but I shook my head.

"I got that part, what are you?" I screeched, bumping into a tree, and using my hands to crawl up to a standing position.

He sighed, his mouth about to reply, when a rustle above caught his attention. I looked up to see what had captivated his eyes, only to see a dozen black crows settling in the branches above.

"I need to remove you from this place. The hunters have started scouting again. They no doubt have this park surrounded," He stood gracefully, his eyes glued to the birds.

"No. I'm not going anywhere with you. I don't know how you know me or what you are and how you can Gale Force out of your fingers, but I'm staying right here," I whimpered the last part when his eyes shifted to penetrate me.

"I know you are scared Jordan. You have every right to reserve fear inside of you, but I speak the truth when I tell you that you are in danger. I vow to you that everything will be explained in detail shortly, but right now, they come for you..." his tone was ominous, but his eyes held warmth and I felt compelled to follow the sound of his voice anywhere.

"I have a job Vendish, I have a family, and a life. Don't you think people will notice I'm gone," I murmured.

He glanced back up at the birds that were strangely quiet, "Jordan today your boss called you and told of electrical and heating malfunctions yes?"

"How did you..." my eyes widened.

"And then he told you to meet a man called Kilford?"

"Yes," I whispered, feeling with certain dread that I knew what was coming next.

"The man that calls himself Kilford is not a publishing employee. The real publishing executive Steven Kilford was found dead three days ago," he murmured, crouching once more, "the man you were to meet was a hunter Jordan. Not just any hunter, but 'the' hunter. A man so vile, that your death would be a work of art in his hands."

I sat back in silence, too stunned to form a complete sentence. My eyes fell on my laptop and knowing such a simple notion as showing my sketches would have meant my death was terrifying.

"It was my guard that leaked your tire, ensuring you would be on foot, allowing us to keep close and make sure the meeting never happened. It was the hunters that blew the power and heat at your office to ensure them a more private appointment," he waited for a reply, hope lingering in his eyes.

"That man on the sidewalk...the lady with the baby...guards..." I whispered to myself, trying to think through the cycle of madness swirling in my head.

"Yes. They are Fae and they are in place to protect you,"Vendish inched closer. His thick thighs wobbling over the snow, making me almost laugh at his formidable size.

My crazy smile must have been interpreted as an invitation as Vendish kneeled before me, very close to my body. I shivered as he loomed over my thin frame, a hesitant smile on his chiseled face. His thin black linen shirt billowed around his chest, while he pushed up his sleeves like it was a nervous habit. It was then that I saw the intricate tattoos gracing his arms.

The palette of colors, were unlike anything I'd ever seen, even on photo shop. Vibrant blues, and jewel tones from another world, were laced around thin black lines, weaving all together into symbols and primal looking designs. They were beautiful and I caught myself as I reached out to touch them.

"They mark my heritage. Who I am and who my family is. Do you like them?" he cocked his head slowly, watching for my reaction.

What did it matter to him if I liked them?His eyes were soft as they searched mine and I stiffened back against the tree. I needed to get a grip, get off this cold fucking ground, and get the hell out of here. It was bad enough that I had just watched two men get sucked into the ground, and I could tell I was in shock and needed comfort, but being attracted to a man that had lime green eyes and controlled the wind was just not an option.

He seemed to sense my inner conflict and smiled widely, "come on Jordan, let's go."

I don't know why I gave up trying to tell him no, but I did and took the hand he thrust towards me. My cool palm slid into his warm one and his long fingers enclosed my hand softly. I wanted to bite my lip and moan at the feeling that zapped through me then. It felt better than sex, better than any blow job I had ever gotten, better than that one time I let Jimmy Hannigan...well never mind, but it was amazing. He firmly squeezed my hand and I looked up to see his eyes closed, as if he felt it too. When his eyes opened, he looked at me with an intensity so hot I could have burst into flames.

My cheeks burst with warmth and I knew I was blushing, so I looked away, "where are we going?" I whispered, but he said nothing.

His hand uncurled from mine, causing me to frown, until from the corner of my eye I saw him move behind me. It was then that his larger body pressed against my back, his hand swept my hair away from my neck slowly, before unfastening the top buttons of my coat, and his other arm wrapped around my chest. It took all my control to keep my eyes from rolling back into my head at the pleasure his simple touches created, but I couldn't suppress the moan that left my lips.

Vendish's baby soft face nuzzled my neck and he inhaled deeply, letting his petal soft lips brush against my neck. My body shuddered, my hand ran across his arm at my waist, locking my fingers on top of his, and I tilted my neck so he would keep doing whatever it was that made my cock hard.

"We are going home mytelija, where you should have been all along," he whispered along my skin, causing me to moan. I loved the way he spoke to me, like I was everything to him. It should have worried me senseless, but in that moment worries had all but flown out the door.

I felt safe in Vendish's arms, safe from hunters, evil crows, the wicked witch of the west, and whatever else was out to get me. The way he held me was enough explanation, so when I replied to him, it came as no surprise to my heart, "take me home Vendish."

"Anything mytelija," he whispered, before the world I knew floated away on the wind.

*****Vendish*****

The moment Jordan touched my skin I knew who he was to me. If every star has a pair, then he was mine and I was his. The Fae called itGhea, or in simpler terms eternal mates, fated to share a bond like no other, and even closer than that of mother and child. I had to be closer to him, to know his skin like it was my own.

Even fully well knowing what my touch would do to his human half, I selfishly gave into my baser desires. My fingers swept through his thick silky locks, pushing them to the side, and attempting to expose his sweet neck to me. He was lost to my powerful Fae touch and there was nothing he could do to escape my caresses.

Once I unbuttoned his collar, my nose closed in on the wonderful smell that defined Jordan as Fae, but more importantlymy Fae. Inhaling him was like getting drunk on the finest wine, and dancing under the moon at Solstice. Only in my dreams, had my true mate come to me, and yet now, here I stood behind him, holding him in my arms.

I felt spoiled as my lips brushed his prickly yet boyish neck, lingering slowly over his fluttering heartbeat, and feeling my heated breath push back at me. When his hand crept over mine, it was if spring itself had blossomed inside of me. Jordan exposed his neck further, captivating my attention with his euphoric moan, begging me to taste his flesh in wanton abandon.

Whentelijaleft my lips, our fates were sealed, knowing this word only to be used for our dearest beloved. It was what my father called my mother, and it is what I would call my Jordan,my telija. When his voice came to me, telling me to take him home, a joy surged through me, even if his words were spelled by my touch, they meant he would be safe and near me always.

"Anything mytelija," I whispered against his precious skin.

I closed my eyes and held him tight, leaving behind the danger of the mortal realm, and calling to my homeland to give us passage. I felt the mother answer me, with whispers of certain safety for her darling kin, moving the air and space she created to whisk away the human world. I felt her pride, bringing home a child of her soil and flesh to greet the people that were his family.

The air lightened, giving way to a midafternoon sky of mandarin and violet and lush green fields dotted with wildflowers that smelled of sweet honey. We were home, and the wind greeted me softly, with a gentle breezing caress. I lifted my arms from my beloved, letting him take in the scenery before us with fresh eyes, void of my touch.

He shook his body out, much like a dog coming out of cool lake, and I pressed my lips together tightly to keep from smiling. Jordan was adorable, even when I knew he was about to be very angry.

Sure enough he turned and screeched, "WHAT THE FUCK?" His teal eyes burned like small raging oceans of fury and his arms clenched to his sides in anger.

"Calm down Jordan," I bit back another smile.

"Are you smiling? You are! This is funny to you?" Jordan turned in circles, taking in the field in a hyperactive whirl, his long hair whipping around him.

"If you don't calm yourself, I fear you will faint."

"You did something to me. I remember telling you I was staying in Middleton and then...then you did something!" The half-breed pointed an accusing finger at me and I feigned innocence, as it was in my nature to perhaps tease lightly.

My teasing ended abruptly as he fell to his knees amidst the tall soft grass, hanging his head with defeat. My heavy feet managed a light step through the greenery, reaching my beloved in mere seconds. I knelt before him, cupping his delicate face in my larger palms, and brought his glittering eyes to greet mine.

He was crying and it was indeed my doing. I had not had the male in my possession a mere twenty minutes and here I had already brought tears to his eyes. Jordan's eyes misted over, a familiar lustful look overtook him, and I dropped my hands from his skin. Immediately he shook his head, clearing the desirable fog of Fae touch from his mind.

"You did it again!" He cried, backing up through the grass.

"I didn't mean too, I am sorry Jordan," I pleaded, "you are part human and I forget my touch will have an effect on you."

He gulped and leaned forward onto his knees, "did you just say 'part' human? What does that mean Vendish?"

"If you would allow me this one thing...I would tell you a story Jordan...I promise you everything will fall into place after you hear it," I softly relayed, trying to get him to calm down even the slightest.

He rocked on his knees for a minute in contemplation, no doubt thinking about running, but then thinking where would he go...

"Fine, but if you touch me again, all bets are off," his teal gaze was surprisingly full of hate and inside I died a little, but I would always be hopeful and never deterred.

"A century ago Guardwin, the King of Fae, was sent a message from the Hunter's realm by a black crow. While meeting with his twelve leaders of the different Fae species that same night, the King delivered the message amongst them. It was simply stated that if the Prince, Jameen of Fae, did not accept Meeka the countess of Shadows as his bride, then the Hunter's would unleash the dragons unto our realm," I caught the look of total shock on Jordan's face and sighed.

"Yes, dragons are real, but they are not as you think them to be...I assure you they are much worse, for they are made of shadows and only fly at night, making them nearly impossible to kill. Now may I continue?" Jordan nodded mindlessly and I watched the shock settle over his body, which relaxed into the grass.

"Where was I? Oh yes, Meeka. The Countess of Shadows was you see the sister of Lygos, the head hunter. The very man you would have had the pleasure of meeting this morning, had I not saved you," I added with a smile, hoping to revive some kind of life in his eyes, even if it was anger. To my dismay though, he sat there with his mouth hanging open slightly, and his eyes fixed on me with a widened glassy stare. I felt if I touched him with but a finger, he would keel over, still fixed in his current position.

I twisted a lock of my hair, trying to concentrate on the story, instead of Jordan's doll like predicament, "Knowing Meeka controlled the dragons and loved her brother fiercely, Jameen had no choice, and honorably accepted the offer without complaint."

"Okay say I believe this bullshit...now tell me why in the hell a guy would marry the Dragon bitch from hell instead of fighting for his people?" Jordan suddenly crossed his arms and raised a brow. I was startled at this sudden change, but sat up straight and nodded.

"Valid point from your view, but if you had been raised Fae, you would know how devastating the release of a full pack of dragons would be in our kingdom. They have no soul Jordan, they do not think or feel and they only do what their mistress tells them. If she says to wipe out the entire Fae race, then they will do so without mercy."

"So why didn't this Meeka just bring her dragons after me? Would've been a lot quicker than thug one and thug two trying that black mist voodoo earlier," he rolled his eyes.

I took a calming breath, placing my palms gently on my knees to center my patience, "are you saying you wanted to die Jordan?"

He looked at me curiously, "no...I just...never mind, just continue."

Once I felt he hadn't really meant what I had feared, I nodded to myself, "As I was saying..." I eyed him carefully, gaining his full attention, "Jameen put his fears aside for the good of his people and performed the hand fasting ceremony under the full moon, forming a mated bond with Meeka. Lygos was pleased with this union and declared peace amongst us, putting in writing that he would no longer direct his younger sister to call upon the dragons and cause us harm. We were deemed on equal footing in his eyes, but we all knew it would not last."

"Jameen endured Meeka's intolerable demands year after year, with no real love to at least get him by. His natural Fae brilliance dimmed more and more every season, until he was just a shell of his former self. One night around 23 years ago, after an epic fight with his mate in the middle of winter festival, Jameen stormed off, leaving the Fae lands and Meeka behind.

Guardwin went after his son, only to find him gone, with no trail left behind. The King was beside himself with grief, blaming his failure to fight Lygos in the first place for his son's departure. Guardwin realized Lygos was only using us all to gain better footing in the Fae lands through Meeka and driving a wedge between him and his only son, inevitably weakening the ranks for takeover. Guardwin became angry after that, demanding the best Fae trackers of the guard go and find Jameen and bring him home.

The guards and I went unto the mortal world, seeking out Jameen with only a hope and a prayer that the Prince still lived. What we found though, shocked us to the very core," I looked down at the swaying grass, touching it softly with a heavy heart.

What I was to tell Jordan next, would probably drive him away from me. Above all things I had done in the past, this was the hardest moment I had ever known.

"What did you find Vendish?" Jordan's voice cut through my heart. I looked up into his innocent eyes and swallowed harshly.

"We found your mother..." I whispered, clenching my hands on my knees to keep from touching his sweet face in comfort.

"My mom?" Jordan sat back, shock clear in his eyes, "what does my mother have to do with this crap fairy tale of yours?"

"She has everything to do with it," I grit out.

He was quiet for a while, letting my words soak into his mind, trying to comprehend, but ending up more confused. Jordan shucked his coat off his back, throwing it next to him, and laying back amongst the grass, letting it cradle him while he thought. I couldn't push him and honestly it was harder for me to tell him what had been done, than for him to hear it. I would remember her face that night for all of my days...alone, cold, and slowly fading.

I crawled to him, stretching out next to Jordan, but careful not to touch. He turned his head and looked at me blankly with his jeweled eyes, "I'm ready to hear the rest now," he whispered.

"You must know that we tried Jordan. We tried to bring her back, but the damage was already done, and she had faded so greatly that it could not be reversed," I murmured my plea to him and he propped onto his side, facing me with narrowed eyes.

"What happened to her?" He seethed.

"Jameen had come to your realm as I said before...It all made sense when we found Jillian. His restlessness, his withdrawal...it was all because Meeka was not his true mate and his heart broke unbeknownst to him at the loss of something he never really had. The minute Jameen entered the human world, he was drawn to Jillian and she to him.

They spent one day together and that was all it took for Jameen to break his vow to Meeka. It was the first time in all of Fae history that one of ours broke their vows of mating, for normally it is impossible for a Fae to stray from their other half. With the exception being Jameen...he had found hisGhea, his true soul mate, and his touch sealed your mother's fate."

Jordan laid back once more, his eyes roaming the vivid sky for answers, and I had no choice but to finish, "when true mates touch, they cannot stray far from one another, for they live as one and not apart. The effects of long term separation are devastating and sometimes can result in death. Fortunately your mother was of a strong will and mind, but she would never be her former self, and fell prey to loss and grief for Jameen."

"Where did he go then? If they were so in love, why the hell would he leave her! Why would he do that to her...you don't know what it's like Vendish, to watch her day after day, her eyes always dull and lifeless...sometimes it's like she's dead, but still breathing," Jordan sat up and screamed, tears rolling down his face, "why would he leave like that?" his last words garbled through tears.

I wanted to touch him, to hold him and murmur reassurances in his ears, but he would surely hate me later. Instead I sat there watching him sob his formally secret emotions into the grass, alone and hurt in his struggles.

"I don't know Jordan...none of us do...I haven't seen Jameen in over two decades...it is why the King crowned me Prince in his only son's place."

He wiped his eyes on his sleeve and with a murderous look faced me, "it's strange..." his voice was cold, "that the King would pick you for next in line after my father goes missing, don't you find that strange Vendish?"

I stared at him with widened eyes.Did he just accuse me of killing his father?

"You listen to me youngling and listen well," barely containing the fury that encompassed my body, "I looked up to your father as if he was my own brother. Never would I touch a hair on his head and never would the thought ever cross my mind!" I leapt to my feet, casting a looming shadow across the youngling, "I wonder everyday where he is Jordan! Every single sun and moon, I think, where is Jameen and why would he do that to his Ghea. Why would he leave such a beautiful boy without protection? Why? Why? Why?" I dropped to my knees, tears in my eyes.

"He left her alone to possibly die Jordan! This is not the man I knew and loved, but never would I harm him," I buried my hands in my face. These emotions were so strong and unlike me, for I was controlled and balanced, a Prince. Yet, here I was crying like a babe in front of the man I loved. These emotions were futile, for they would gain me no ground with Jordan because he hated me. All my worst fears were currently playing out and the great mother helped me not in this moment.