My Thai Wife & I - Dating Era 01

Story Info
We have fun with ourselves and her sister.
2.4k words
4.41
90.5k
53

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 02/14/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cocummer2
cocummer2
47 Followers

Note: The events in the story are factual, although slightly embellished and the dialog may differ slightly. The descriptions of the people have changed a little since this happened a long time ago. Yes, I no longer have black hair, still full headed, and 175 lbs are but a memory. The people are real and so were the good times. Enjoy.

Our story begins in 1981. My name is Jeff. I was running a retail store in San Antonio, Texas, when a long-time acquaintance of my ex-wife came in the store. She and I had always gotten along so I was happily surprised after not seeing her for 4 years.

She came quickly to the point that her daughter needed a job. I handed her an application and told her to have Shawn (not her real name) to fill it out. Shawn was to return it personally and an interview would be given at that time.

A week later I was deep into preparing a report at the counter when I heard, in a slight Asian accent say "Excuse me". Looking up into mystifying round almost black eyes, I found myself almost speechless.

Now is a good time to describe us. Shawn is tall for a Thai girl almost 5'6", then 19 years old with long silky black hair. Her complexion is light during the cooler months and becomes bronze colored in the hotter months. She was then about 120 lbs with long scrumptious legs going all up to her perpetually tight round ass. She measured 34B-26-34. It was love at first sight for me. I was 28, handsome with full almost black hair, light brown eyes, 5'9", and 175lbs with a muscular physique. I could tell she was also attracted to me.

I looked over the application and saw nothing that would be useful in the type business I was in, I told her I could not use her and in the same breath asked her out. She told me I was an asshole, then smiled slightly and asked if I was serious. Oh yeah I was. Three days later we had our first date.

When I went to pick her up, this other angel opened the door. It was Connie, Shawn's 21 year old sister. I hadn't seen her since she was about 15. She had the same looks as her sister with a rounder face and slightly thicker legs.

She said "I remember you, where's your wife?

"That ended 4 years ago, is Shawn home?

"Aren't you too old for my sister?" she said.

"Am I too old for you?" I said laughing.

"Hell no, I don't like young guys" She retorted "Come on in." Connie was and still is a very foxy woman.

I've got to tell you these girls had been in Texas for 15 years and spoke "yall" with a slight Texas-asian accent .

I walked in and sat down to wait. When Shawn walked into the room I stood up and my jaw dropped. Here was this phenomenal looked oriental goddess in a short form-fitting light purple knit dress. I developed an instant hard-on that was easily seen through my light pants. The girls laughed and speaking Thai to her sister Connie said "he's got a big dick; you are going to have a good time"

During that comment, Pranee, the mother, entered the room. She smiled and chastised her daughters for speaking like that. Turning to me Pranee began speaking Thai. Unknown to the daughters I am fluent in their native language, having lived there for 5 years and having a Thai ex-wife of 7 years that spoke very little English. Both Shawn and Connie become very pink in the face. HE SHOOTS, HE SCORES!!

We'd been going out for about 2 months and became close, with Connie spending a lot of time with us. Shawn and I had been fucking whenever we could get together, of course everything we did, the sisters talked about.

The three of us had taken a ride around the block, smoked a couple of joints and returned to their parents' house. The folks had just left on a weekend trip to Houston, so the girls would have the house to themselves. Connie turned on the stereo and started dancing pretty sensuously by herself. Shawn and I were laid back on the couch just watching Connie.

"You should be a dancer, Connie", Shawn said.

"Yeah you should, you're fucking foxy" I said.

Connie smiled and started playing like she was stripping. "Go ahead Connie, take it off, Jeff likes it, look at his pants. His dick is hard." Connie danced a few more songs and the asked me "should I?"

I just nodded yes, meanwhile Shawn is rubbing my cock outside my pants. Connie started removing her blouse, with her eyes following her sister's hand on me. Pot is a great inhibition eraser. "Do you want to see his cock, Connie? You can touch it, if you want."

It was then I knew Connie was a bit of an exhibitionist. She dropped the blouse to the floor exposing her sweet tits and started shimmying out of her jeans. "Take it out", she said.

I'm not overly large, a touch over 7 inches and pretty thick, and definitely not bashful. Shawn unzipped my pants and told (not asked) Connie to help her pull them off. An exhibitionist and a submissive too! This became a part of our relationship to this day. The girls knelt in front of me, and slid my pants off. My cotton boxers were tented with a wet spot over the head of my cock.

I stopped them to pull off Shawn's dress while pulling her to her feet. . Shawn never wore panties. Her pussy lips were swollen with excitement, the pubic hair thin and fanned out. With her pussy in front of my face, I licked up and down her sweet pussy while caressing and pulling on her tawny nipples. As I ate her I turned her so Connie could watch. Connie's eyes kept switching from my boxers to her sisters pussy. Shawn tasted so good and I love eating pussy.

Shawn let me eat her for about 5 minutes, knowing how much I love the taste of pussy, before telling Connie to take off her panties. Connie rotated onto her butt and slid them down and off her legs. "Show him your pussy while he tongues me!" Shawn demanded. Connie slowly spread her legs watching me, her eyes riveted to my tongue on and in her sister. I wanted to reach out and touch Connie's wispy-haired pussy, but this was going too good letting Shawn set the pace. "Spread that pussy, let him see all of it".

Meanwhile my dime sized wet spot became silver dollar sized, you could see that my pre-cum had saturated the cloth and was seeping through it. Shawn reached down and rubbed her index finger over it, when she pulled her finger away it was slimy. "Open your mouth and stick out your tongue" she told her sister. Connie immediately complied and Shawn put the finger on her sister's tongue rolling it over the surface of it. We could see the silkiness of it on her tongue. Shawn repeated her action 3 times before sucking her finger clean herself.

Connie had begun rubbing her pussy at the first taste and I could see her pussy juice running from her vaginal opening and over her dark puckered asshole. "Now swallow it, sis" This was her first taste of cock juice. Connie's eyes closed and we could tell she was savoring this experience. She looked up at me and said, "mmmm, I like it." I about lost it, I could feel the pre-cum running down my shaft. At that moment Shawn legs weakened as a strong flow of her cunt-cream washed over my tongue.

"Connie, put your finger in his mouth. I know he wants to taste you." I sucked her finger clean. I knew sooner or later I would eat Connie's pussy. "Now kiss him!"

My mouth and chin were covered with girl juice. We kissed and and she licked my face clean like a kitten. It was so fucking sensual feeling. Up to this point they had only felt each other's breasts. I knew how much they both wanted to taste each other.

Shawn sat down beside me a leaned into my arms. We shared a long a probing kiss. Connie was still squatted between my legs watching us. This 21 year old Venus exuded heat.

"Pull his underwear off." Connie shook as she reached for the elastic around my waist and slowly drew them down and off. Shawn held out her hand , "give them to me." Not looking at her sister, Connie gave them to her as she stared at my cock pulsing on my stomach with each heartbeat.

"It's so wet, can I suck it?", she asked in a quivering voice.

"No, that's mine. Here" , Shawn said as she pushed the pre-cum soaked area of the boxers into her sister's mouth. "Lick it and suck it clean." We could hear Connie sucking as her eyes drooped in lust.

My cock was still lying on my stomach, the head rising up with each pulse of my blood. "You can hold it, while I go down on him", Shawn said giggling. Connie gingerly wrapped her hand around the base and held it up, some juice running over the clenched hand. "Now watch me and I'll show you how Jeff likes me to do it. You can rub his balls, but not too hard."

Shawn looked at me with sexy grin. "Are you enjoying this?"

"Fuck yeah, but I want her to lick my balls while you suck me", I replied. I whispered in my girl's ear, "but first wet both of your nipples with my sperm and make her lick and suck them. Both of you better have hard nipples or no one gets the sauce."

"Do you want to taste my pussy on her nipples, too", she whispered back hopefully.

"oh, hell yes".

"That can be arranged", she said laughing. She held both breasts and ran the nipples across the seeping hole until droplets collected on their dusky hard tips. "I know you want to taste his cock , Connie. We can smell your pussy and Jeff wants to taste you."

I laid Shawn back and pulled her ass to the edge of the couch. "Connie, get between her legs." She looked at me hesitantly. "You're not going to eat her pussy.....yet. But you will when I want you to someday. You understand me? And when you do, I'm going to be fucking you." As soon as I said it, she buried two fingers in her pussy and shuddered in a small orgasm.

"I want you to rub your nipples into Shawn's pussy, and they had better be soaked when I suck them. While you're nipple fucking her, suck her tits clean" I pulled her hand from my cock and stood above Shawn's face. I watched Connie slurping up my juice from her sister's sweet tits while looking she looked at my cock as it dripped what I stroked out into my girlfriend's open mouth. "Bite and suck her tits, fuck her pussy good. I better see four hard wet nipples or both of you will get a spanking" I swear they both moaned in harmony.

"How does that feel, baby? Is she doing a good job on your tits? Is she fucking you good?

"MMM...so good. Her nipple feels like a tongue in my pussy. My breasts are going to explode. When you make her eat my pussy I want to eat her, too. Is that okay?"

"Yeah baby, but you my special one. You get to eat her pussy after I fill it with cum. Connie take you fingers out and let your sister lick them clean" As she raised her hand to Shawn's face we could see it was soaked down to her wrist. Shawn sucked on the extended fingers while I licked up all I could find. Then we shared a deep tongue-filled kiss as she reached her peak and curled up a little.

I laid down against the arm of the couch slowly stroking. I couldn't last much longer with all this visual fucking, " Connie, come sit of my stomach and feed me those hard nipples." As I paid homage to her pussy-slicked tits, she was rubbing her cunt on my stomach leaving a trail of fragrant aroma. When I finally fuck her I know it will be monumental.

"Jeff, bite them 'til it hurts so bad I can't stand it." I held one between by teeth and bit down until I swear my teeth together. I felt her pussy snapping against me, the wetness running down to my balls. Her arms curled around my head as she shook uncontrollably.

"Okay you two. First lick me clean then start giving me a happy ending. I want both of you to make me come...."

"Shawn suck my cock...Connie suck my balls"

"You heard him, lick his nuts, girl!"

Connie started licking around my balls and the juice running over her hand. Shawn's tongue was licking from above her sister's hand up the head of my cock keeping a constant lock with my eyes. I couldn't last much longer. My gal started sucking the head, while flicking her tongue over the juice outlet. "

In the past two months I had turned her from lick my dick as foreplay to a cum junkie. She pushed my cock to the back of her mouth, trying to deep throat it. The thickness of my cock prevented that feat. It would be another few years until she could do it without gagging.

Connie gasped out "Fuck her mouth, make her take your cum." Shawn picked up my hand and placed it on the back of her own head. I pushed and pulled her head, my legs straightening for leverage. Damn it was good. Connie's actions faltered. I looked around her to see her hand flying up and down that sweet pussy. I felt my balls swell to capacity as my cum surged in her cotton candy mouth. She swallowed each jet, her tongue constantly moving wanting another one.

I was toast. Falling back into the couch with a shit-eating grin on my face. Shawn and I shared a deep kiss. Then we watched Connie licking up all that had run down to my balls. Shawn would not let her suck my cock, that would come months later when Connie begged Shawn to teach her how to please me.

I would be the guinea pig. The things a guy does for his woman, gotta love it.

cocummer2
cocummer2
47 Followers