My Thai Wife & I - Dating Era 02

Story Info
We continue to play with her sister & mom.
7.4k words
4.59
89.9k
34

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 02/14/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cocummer2
cocummer2
47 Followers

Note: The events in the story are factual, although slightly embellished and the dialog may differ slightly. The descriptions of the people have changed a little since this happened a long time ago. Yes, I no longer have black hair, still full headed, and 175 lbs are but a memory. The people are real and so were the good times.

Prior to this, we had shared intimate time with her sister but there had been only a little contact between them. I've talked a lot about her sister, she had and still has a corner of my heart, but my wife has the whole enchilada.

I've also talked about Pranee, their mother. There had been no previous intimate contact between us until this chapter. However, she had been the subject of some fantasies during our lovemaking.

Please take a minute to provide some feedback so I can continue if you, the readers, want. I can accept criticism, praise, or constructive suggestions. Hope you enjoy reading it as much as I did jotting it down.

___________________________________

Hi, Jeff here again. Shawn and I were laying back after a torrid fuck. This was about a the week following our first playtime with her sister, Connie. We had just had some quick 5 minute damn I miss you type of sex. You all know what I mean.

I digress

On the drive over to pick her up my cock kept throbbing, I had to rub the length of it through my jeans. The anticipation was just too great to ignore.

As I drove up to her house I saw that her mom's car was in the driveway. I light a cigarette trying to will down my erection. Half way through it, I thought 'fuck it' and stubbed it out. Slowing I walked to the door doing deep breathing exercises to quell my excitement, I arrived at the portal. And who should open the door but Connie. She didn't even say hello, but looked hard at my crotch.

"Gaw Jeff, are you always horny? You're hard aren't you?"

"Damn, not so loud. Your mom might hear you."

She laughed and said, "It's OK, she knows already." My cock dropped 15 degrees in pitch over that.

"What does she know? Shit, this sucks." You have to remember, I had known Pranee (the mom) a long time. In my ex-wife and her circle of friends I was known as a horn-dog because I openly admired all their friends' bodies, but only when the hubbies weren't around (Pranee included). I didn't want Pranee to think I was a player where her daughter was concerned. "Where's your mom?"

"In the backyard watering her plants. Go talk to her. She'll probably spray you down with cold water," the bitch said laughing. "Don't worry she only knows about Shawn and you."

"And where is Shawn?"

"Taking a shower, washing her pussy for you." Connie had definitely opened up quite a bit since last week.

I entered threshold. Connie did not move just turned sideways allowing just enough space to slide by her. As I went go her, she reached out and cupped my balls and I her pussy. Then we both spoke like a synchronized swim team.

" Gaw Jeff." "Gaw Connie." We couldn't contain a chuckle.

"I'll be out back talking to you mom. Tell Shawn when she gets out."

-----------

"Sawasdee, Pranee." "Sawasdee, Jeff."

"Shawn likes you a lot, and I think you feel same-same."

"Yeah, I do. I want you to know I won't hurt her."

"I know. You like to fuck, she like to fuck. You are not kids, I know what you do together. She tell me everything. I'm so glad she is with you, not a young boy."

"What's Ivan (the step-dad) think?"

"He don't like you. He thinks you too old for her. But I think he don't like you because you fuck his daughter," she said laughing covering her mouth. "All the Thai women know you and know you like to fuck. Try everything you want with her, just make sure she enjoy . Thai woman like to fuck too."

Thai women are world class gossipers. I knew Pranee knew my dick size and sexual quirks even before she and Shawn talked. And believe me; you can't shock a Thai woman with any sexual request. In their culture sexual release is thought to be therapeutic and important to able to function peacefully, except in the case of my ex.

Pranee's husband was quite a bit older than her and it was no secret he could not perform sexually. I also knew Pranee has had a boyfriend on the side for many years. Hell, I even knew and liked him. I also knew his libido was dwindling. I listened in a lot to the gossip when the ladies were at my former house.

At this time Pranee was 39 or 40, and you could tell when the daughters got their looks. She was pretty foxy. I almost asked her if she needed a fuck too when she continued speaking.

"I know Connie like you too. You can play with two, but only have one. You can have good time with her too. Shawn tell me already about when me and my husband go Houston. You gonna fuck Connie too?"

"Only if Shawn lets me. I want to fuck her, but it will only be if Shawn is there. Hell I want to fuck the mommy too," I added laughing.

"You crazy for Thai woman."

I glanced into the living room. There was Shawn and Connie sitting on the couch with their backs to us practically reclining over the back trying to hear what was being said.

"Not all, just some. What did you hear about last week?"

"Shawn tell me Connie plenty horny. You like eat pussy, mahk-mahk (a lot). Shawn suck your dick, Connie lick your eggs. My daughters both taste you, but only Shawn eat it all. She tell me Connie not happy because Shawn know more than her. You have fun too, I know Nit (my ex) not like eat it, she tell me."

"That didn't stop Nit from putting her pussy in my face," I said smiling. "Besides Shawn is sweeter." I looked over the girls and back to Pranee, who just happened to be looking at my cock bulging in my jeans.

"Where you go tonight? You need to fuck, your pants too tight." Calling out to the girls she said laughing, "Shawn come take care of your boyfriend, Connie, come help me water the plants. Take him to your room, before Daddy gets home."

Shawn came out, gave me a quick peck on lips, and pulled me into her room, shutting the door behind us. We pulled into other and shared a deep kiss. Her hand flew to my zipper as I pulled her tube top to her waist. I loved caressing and pulling on her nipples. She extracted my cock forcefully yanking it out. I cringed as it scraped the teeth my zipper.

"Ouch. Easy girl," I said as she dropped to her knees licking and kissing the head of cock.

"Look your dick is crying too. You horny 'cause of my mom?"

I thought I was horny on the drive over, but after taking with her mom my juice was running freely.

"I wanted you all week that's why I'm horny. Your mom didn't help that any," I said as I gently pulled out of her mouth, rubbing the shaft over her smooth face, leaving a slick trail of pre-cum over her lips, nose, and both cheeks. "Suck my balls."

"You want Connie to?"

"No, I want you to."

I kept the shaft against her skin. I hadn't seen her in a week and wanted us to see fireworks at the same time. My balls are normally very large. Right now my scrotum was full and pulled into my body. She fought to get one into her mouth as her tongue lapped at the underside. I felt the tip of her tongue on my asshole. Damn I loved to be rimmed. Holy shit! Pulling away from her abruptly. Too close too close!!

"Open up!"

She smiled and moved to my cock as I held it out to her. I eased back as she tried to suck it in.

"No!! Stick out your tongue and don't move."

With the swollen head just over tongue, I gripped the base and milked it toward the head. I was halfway there as a flourish of juice spilled onto her tongue. It was thicker than before. Her hands went her sweet tits and squeezed the mounds. I could see the pressure she put into it. I knew she was almost ready to cum. I had learned she liked me to maul her tits into her orgasm. I rubbed my cock head through the juice pooled on her tongue moving it around.

"Don't swallow," I commanded. Her eyebrows knit in question. I lowered myself to my knees and kissed her fiercely, my tongue laving in my juice trying to push it down her throat. We spent a full minute without breaking the kiss.

"Jeff, that was so hot. Why did you do that, not that I'm complaining."

"Look honey, I came out a marriage that everything had to be clean. She cleaned herself before sex, during sex, after sex. It was always jump up right after sex, no cuddling. As long as she got off and I got off, we should be happy. That's bullshit. I don't want us to be too shy to taste each other and ourselves. Know what I mean? I love your cum and I see you love mine. You show me that. I want us to cuddle afterward with my cum running out of you and my cock still sticky against your leg. That's how it should be. If I feel like going down you after we have sex, I want you to accept and enjoy it. Nothing is more intimate than tasting yourself on the other." I needed this breather but the talk was keeping me in heightened state.

"You mean you want me to suck your cock when it's covered with our cum? That is so hot and nasty. I wanted to do that before, you might think it was too nasty. You know what, my mom likes to do that too. She said it makes her so wet she has to touch herself."

"Are there any secrets between the women in this family?" I asked with a grin pasted on my face.

"Nope, so don't try to fuck my mother or she'll tell me. Promise me."

"You have my word. What about Connie?

"We're both going to fuck her. I mean totally fuck her, but not until I kiss her when her mouth is full of your cum."

Oh man, my woman turns me on. Whore in bed, lady in public.

"You gotta fuck me right now!" I said.

"You mean you gotta to fuck ME right now?"

"I said what I meant to say. Get those shorts off," I said pulling off my shirt, dropping onto my ass and dragging my jeans and boxers off. I rolled onto my back on the floor as she stood to remove the cute little red shorts she had on.

Her pussy was swollen with want, her clit peeking up from under its hood. What a sweet picture. She had thin straight black pubic hair that that fanned out away from her cleft. There was no hair naturally except above her pussy, the lips were bare and wet.

I held my cock pointing straight up. "Fuck me honey. Climb on and fuck us silly."

She looked sexy as hell naked with that little pink halter looped around her stomach. She straddled me and lowered herself slowly. Just before our genitals met a drop of her pussy juice fell onto the head of my cock.

"Wait, stop right there," I shouted.

She froze her legs quivering. I swiped the drop off my cock and sucked the finger. I pushed two fingers into her pussy and stated slowly pumping them in and out. When I felt the juice in the palm if my hand, I sucked the fingers cleaned and returned them to her vagina. I needed more.

I curled my finger and searched the forward part of the canal for the rough spot. There it was. I beckoned her with the fingertips and could feel her pussy clench on me. I kept it up for just a few minutes. Feeling her clench and unclench, the low moans were music. Her legs were giving out so moved my hands and cupped that sweet ass, drawing that pussy to my face. She fell forward, catching herself on her arms. He pussy was on my face. My tongue stretched to swab her inner walls as she looked down her body watching me.

"Eat my pussy. Ohh so good. Oh yes eat it." She was juicing heavily, her syrup coating my mouth. A long swipe of my tongue toward her clit, now swollen and exposed. I sucked it hard, circling it, round and round.

"Fuck me, fuck me now or I'll pass out .... please fuck me," she begged.

I pushed her downward off my face onto my waiting cock. It felt like a vise on my cock as she dropped and took the full length. I pumped up into her a few strokes.

"No, let me," she begged.

My cock was buried to hilt when she started a circular motion without any in or out movement. Fuck it was good. I could feel her kissing the tip of my cock with her womb. I let her go wild. She was close and I was with her.

"Oh fuck I'm cumming, let me do this, oh shit! Fuck!" she moaned.

She was scouring her clit on the coarse hair above my cock. I felt a wash of warm juice on my balls and knew she was having a deep orgasm. That set me off, and I shot what felt like a quart of cum leave my balls and hose her insides. She lay on my chest still impaled, breathing against me neck. She rose slightly and gave me a hot deep kiss.

"MMM, is that what I taste like? I could get used to that. Teach me lick my own pussy," she sighed smiling. "You think Connie would let us eat her together, she's my sister so she probably tastes like me."

"Don't know, but I bet we're going to find out. Only after I watch you suck my cum from her lips."

We got up and fell into her bed cuddling. This where we came in.....

"Let's go get something to eat, I'm starved. Maybe have a little Connie for dessert."

"This is bingo night. My folks will leave at 6, if Daddy doesn't go to Officers Club by himself," she said doing a Groucho Marx eyebrow thing.

"Connie!!! Come in here.....we're going out to eat.".

Connie opened the door and stuck her head into the room, her eyes zeroing onto my semi-hard tower of power. Easing herself into the room, she leaned against the door to shutting it quietly.

"Can you help him get clean?" Shawn said as she held my sticky cock upright.

Connie moved toward the bed as she chewed her lower lip. As she approached, she picked up a damp towel from the back of the chair. Moving to the side I was on, she started to drape the towel over my cock.

"Before you do that, we want to see your tits," I said.

She froze with her hand still outstretched. "No, mom's right outside and Daddy will be home soon. Let's just go eat," she said.

"Then you better hurry up and do it.," Shawn retorted. "And what the hell is the towel for? You've already licked his balls and tasted his cum. You even said you liked it."

"Yeah, but he's been in your pussy. I can't do that. You're my sister, it's too weird."

Shawn nudged me toward Connie and whispered, "Make her do what you want."

The wheels were spinning in my head. Their mom had just told me that she knew about every fucking detail of last week. But she also said as long as her daughters enjoyed it, she was cool with it. I didn't think forcing either daughter to do something would get the stamp of approval. I'm sure Pranee would come busting through the door if she heard any screams of "no". I had a stinking suspicion she was listening in.

Sensing my reluctance, Shawn gripped Connie by the hair. "If you don't do it, you can just leave. You'll never be taught anything by us again. Go find your own dick, 'cause I won't let you watch us or play with us ... ever."

The five second lull seamed like five minutes. Connie dropped the towel on the bed, and I actually thought she would pull away and exit the door. Man, was I ever wrong. Her eyes picked up a gleam as she said, "make me".

It didn't take much pressure for Shawn to pull Connie's face over my cock, which had softened a bit. With Connie's' face hovering, Shawn ran my slick cock head over her sister's mouth like lipstick. Connie nose crinkled but she didn't move. Raising her sister's head a few inches, Shawn told her to lick her lips". Connie's tongue moved over and around her lips and then retreated back into her mouth. She had a look on her face like she was trying to decide who to elect president. Her nose wrinkles smoothed as she sucked on her lips. She extended her tongue trying to lap at my penis, but Shawn held fast.

"Ask his permission first."

"Jeff, can I suck your dick? I'll make it nice for you."

"Sorry Connie, only Shawn get to suck it. You can use your tongue on me. But you better get it all off, or she'll never let you do it again. It's her choice."

Connie's eyed rolled up to Shawn pleadingly as her sister quipped, "if you do a good job, I'll consider letting you do it sometime, but not now. Daddy should be on his way home and we've got to get out here."

Connie pushed her sister's hand off my cock and said emphatically, "If I have to lick it, then I get to hold it."

Shawn smiled her consent as the Connie's hand slathered over my balls moving to grip the shaft at the base. My cock got harder than it ever had that day. I watched as she licked up our mutual cream, pausing time and time again to savor the essence. It was her first taste of pussy other than her own.

Her gumdrop nipples were hard and swollen. I couldn't take it. I needed to play with them. I cupped them fully, squeezing and relaxing slowly while running the palm over them in mini concentric circles. I wanted to share her sister's tits with my girlfriend.

Shawn started sucking on my earlobe. I felt her breath as she whispered, "you want to fuck us both right now, don't you? I want to suck your cum from her pussy."

Fuck!! We were running out of time. I was going to be left with a hard-on until later, but I knew my girlfriend would take care of both our needs as soon as possible. I wanted a preview to jack off to later. My hand wanted to squeeze Connie's nipples hard as consolation for my soon to be unsatisfied cock. I could feel the tongue flickering under the corona. She deserved a reward. Her sister was sampling Shawn's pussy on my cock and loving it.

I turned my head and attacked Shawn's mouth with my own, trying to deep throat with my tongue. She has the hottest sweetest mouth I've ever experienced. I can lose myself in her. She parried into my mouth, I sucked her softly then nipped it with my teeth. She pulled back slightly and I turned and sucked her neck under the ear. That's her sweet spot. The suction increased with fervor; I had the need to mark her as my own. I released the pressure and saw the bright crimson mark.

I whispered, "Suck her tits for me, finger her pussy. I want her as horny as we are."

Shawn had a very devious look as she slid down until her face was under the breast adjacent to my hand. She cupped Connie's tit and sucked the nipple in, her other hand disappearing into her sister's loose shorts. Shawn was in a blind spot and I couldn't see Connie's sweet quim. When I was sure that Shawn's fingers were buried the pussy, Connie drove her mouth onto my cock taking the first four inches. Whoa .... breaking the rules!! I forced her off my cock , but before I could say anything there was a sharp rap on the door as it flew open.

"Daddy's here!!" Pranee said as she was halfway into the room. She just stopped taking our arrangement in, then laughed. "God damn, is everybody horny here?"

We quickly separated and scrambled for our clothes. Speed dressing under pressure sucks. I had pulled on my pants, and was reaching for my shirt, but Pranee had already thrown it along with the rest of my gear out the chest high window into the backyard.

"Out the window," she said almost losing it laughing. Out I went. Thank goodness for privacy fences.

I sat below the window pulling on my shoes and socks, and then made my way to gate as I donned my shirt. Once out the gate, I realized what the fuck! Ivan had to know I was there 'cause my car was parked in front of his house.

I ran my hand through my hair trying to give it some semblance of order and knocked on the front door. Ivan opened it and said point blank, "where were you?"

"I walked to the ice house (Texan for convenience store) for cigarettes." I could see Pranee behind him stifling a laugh.

Ivan walked out past me as he exclaimed to whoever was listening, "Dammit, I'm going to be late for my club meeting, be home at 8." That's his code for I'm meeting my friends for happy hour. Eight o'clock hell, he'd be out until after the Club closed at 2AM.

"Have a good time," I said. I know I will, I thought as I entered and closed the door behind me.

cocummer2
cocummer2
47 Followers
12