My Thai Wife & I - Dating Era 03

Story Info
My wife, her sister, their mother & I enjoy a night out.
3.7k words
4.56
71.6k
33

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 02/14/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cocummer2
cocummer2
47 Followers

Note: The events in the story are factual, although slightly embellished and the dialog may differ slightly. The descriptions of the people have changed a little since this happened a long time ago.

Please take a minute to provide some feedback so I can continue if you, the readers, want. I can accept criticism, praise, or constructive suggestions. Hope you enjoy reading it as much as I did jotting it down.

Jeff -- myself

Shawn -- my girlfriend and future wife

Connie -- Shawn's sister

Pranee -- Shawn and Connie's mom

*

We were on our way to dinner. My girlfriend's sister was driving and I was sitting in the back, my arms laid along the top of the seat over Shawn's and Pranee's shoulders. Pranee had just unzipped my jeans and Shawn pulled my flaccid cock through the opening. Due to the way we were sitting, only about 3 inches of my penis was exposed. Shawn leaned over and began licking the head of my cock. It was tired but still felt good. I looked up into Connie's eyes in the rearview mirror and smiled before she tilted it down trying to get a look at what was going on.

"Shit! I can't see anything. Next time we're taking mom's car." The big front bench seat was blocking her voyeur want.

"Connie, we're back here and we can't see either." I said.

I looked down at Pranee's nipples pushing her shirt out. I wanted to fondle them, wanting to gently twist them between my fingers. I didn't though, she was cooperating so nicely and I knew in the daylight and outside of drawn curtains it would not be too well received. She looked at me, and then followed my eyes to her chest.

"Can you see what your naughty daughter is doing?"

"No, but I know what I know what she's doing."

"And what do you think about that?"

"It's nasty but it's still exciting. It's too light outside and someone might see her."

My dick had hardened somewhat with our interchange. I watched as her nipples elongated even more and flashed back to when Shawn and I had sucked them together. Shawn straightened up in the seat and was daubing her index finger into a drop of pre-cum stretching it until the string broke again and again.

"It won't get real hard, I guess he needs to rest," she complained, then sucked the tip of her finger.

"Fix your lipstick; you left it all on Jeff. You done? Put his penis away before someone see." Pranee said laughing.

She tucked me back in and pulled a compact and lipstick from her tiny purse. "Mom, you ever do something like this before?"

"I'm not a little girl. I jack-off my boyfriend when we drive out of town, but never suck him."

"Why not, mom?" Shawn inquired.

"He afraid we get caught. I want to when it was dark, he still no let me."

"You never did it with daddy either?" Shawn probed further.

"He never let me suck him before. He said only whore suck dick. Something wrong with him. Before I meet daddy, I suck all my boyfriends' dick. They all like it. I think about it all the time. I don't know why I get so horny all the time now. Daddy no make love to me for more than 5 years now."

"Well at least you have a boyfriend, mom. You can do what you want with him," Connie said.

"No, Thai man is different. I suck his cock little bit, he licks my pussy little bit, and then we fuck. When he cum, we take shower. Finished." You could sense dissatisfaction in her voice.

"Pranee, you need to find another boyfriend, maybe a white guy." I had a friend in mind.

"No can do. Can keep secret easy with Thai man."

We pulled into the parking lot of the Dry Dock and did a quick check of each other. Glad we did, I had forgotten to pull up my zipper. The inside seating was packed, but there were many tables open on the patio. It was just getting to dusk and the stringed patio lights were on.

We got out of the car and started up the walk. Pranee held back a little wanting to walk in behind us. I wasn't having that. I took her arm in mine and walked up the steps, her daughters following.

"Pranee, you are sexy and beautiful so act like it. Don't look down and stick those beautiful titties out. You can bet Connie and Shawn will."

She blushed and the girls chuckled.

We entered into the oyster bar area and all the guys eyes were checking the girls out. I bet a lot of them drooled into their beer. I felt like Studly Do-Right. As we rounded the bar, men and women's eyes followed us. I could feel Pranee's arm tighten of my own as she tried to rush to the back door leading to the patio. Of course, I held her back to a slow saunter. I wanted her to experience being openly ogled by the room as she presented her fine self. We exited the patio door and found a table in the corner with no-one sitting near it and without direct overhead lighting. I wanted to be able to play a little if we so chose to.

The wooden tables were round with three curved benches surrounding them. I sat on one with Pranee, our legs touching from hips to knees. Shawn started to sit on the adjacent bench next to me, but I diverted her to the other side of her mother and told Connie to sit where Shawn intended to. Shawn and Connie looked at each and broke out in a shit-eating grin. It was pretty damned apparent these girls were having lewd thoughts.

Within seconds the waiter appeared to take our order. I knew he wanted to get a closer look at the gals, as he seemed not to acknowledge my existence. Shawn flirtingly looked at the waiter and ordered a pitcher of beer, two dozen oysters, and a tray of crawfish.

"Is it true what they say about oysters?" she asked. "I mean do they work on guys like I heard?"

The young guy gulped and blushed deeply. "I don't know ma'am. I'll place your order."

I watched the waiter approach an older guy that was the oyster shucker. He seemed to talk low and discreetly. The older guy laughed and held up two fingers about a foot apart. I had to smile at that. I shared it with the girls and we all chuckled.

"Well Jeff, is it true? Does it work for you?" Connie asked.

"You'll just have to find out, Connie" I retorted pulling her left hand onto my crotch.

"Gaw, Jeff. Someone might see what I'm doing." Her hand stayed and rubbed lightly in slow circles.

"What is she doing?" my girlfriend inquired.

"She's playing with his dick" her mom answered.

Shawn looked over at her sister and told her that when the waiter came back to keep playing with it. Connie returned the look with raised eyebrows.

"Pranee, did you like the way you were looked at when we walked in, 'cause you nipples look real hard right now."

"I liked it when the guys did, but when the women looked it was different."

"Different good or different bad?"

"Not bad, just different. Some let me know they were looking at my breasts, they not shy at all."

"Yeah, some were looking at Jeff's pants wondering what he had in there. They're probably thinking he's fucking all of us." Leave it to Shawn to be so open.

The waiter brought out the order, his eyes zeroed in on Connie's hand caressing me. "Anything else right now?" he stammered.

Connie smiled and said, "I might need some more napkins in a little while when he's ready."

We all stifled a laugh as the waiter sped away red-faced.

"So mom, you said liked being looked at. Did your pussy get wet? Did you think about all of them fucking you?" came from Shawn.

Pranee hushed her and glanced around to see if Shawn was heard outside our group. "My panties are wet right now. Stop being nasty."

"Really? I'd like to eat your pussy right now, wouldn't you, honey?" I said before turning my eyes to Shawn.

"Hey, that's my daughter," Pranee spat out.

"Let her answer my question. Shawn, would you like to eat your mommy's pussy?" I could feel Connie's hand tighten along my cock after I said it.

"Yes I would. I want to lick Connie and my mother, too. And I want you to watch me do it."

"You are a nasty girl" Pranee said while looking down.

"Mom I don't have much experience with girls, but I've tasted Connie's pussy. It was sweet and I liked it. And I'm going to do it again. Have you ever been with a girl?"

Pranee started to answer then hesitated for a few seconds. Her eyes were fixed on something so she wouldn't look at us. "My best friend and I tried it one once when we were young girls. We were so afraid that we never did it again."

"And.....what? Keep going, mom?" Shawn said in a subdued voice, shifting closer to her mom.

"It felt so soft and good. We kissed and played with each other. We were both so excited." She stopped to pour another round of beer, then continued. "She tasted so sweet. When we kissed we could taste our juice on each other's tongue."

"Would you do it again it if you could?" Connie asked.

"I don't know," she answered.

My imagination was running rampant by this time and I could feel my cock pulse under her sister's hand. She felt it too and began squeezing the denim covered shaft.

Connie spoke up, "Mom, I need tell you something and please don't get mad..... I've thought about doing stuff with you. When I saw Jeff and Shawn sucking on your tits it made cum so hard. I can't help it, I'm sorry. When you sucked Jeff's cock, I wanted to do it with you...to kiss you with your mouth full of his cum." She regressed into silence.

"Connie, look at me." It was time to further explore her submissiveness, so I continued. "Do you think about licking your mother's pussy?"

She nodded as she looked me into eye. "And do you think about eating you sister? Tell me what you think about when you fuck yourself."

"I think about all three of us doing stuff together. Me, mom, and Shawn. I think about them using me however they want. I don't want to be hurt, but I want them to make me do it. Maybe slap my face a little or spank me. You know what I mean?"

"Then I don't see a problem. All of you have admitted to liking the taste of pussy. Hell, who doesn't. Why not enjoy each other?" The wheels were definitely spinning in my head. "Let's get out of here, we have unfinished business to attend to."

We got up from the table and looking down, I noticed just how little we ate. We all had a hunger food couldn't satisfy. Next thing I realized we were at the car.

"I'm driving. You girls get in the back, Connie you in the middle". We piled into the car and pulled out of the lot. It was dark outside; the streetlights intermittently lighting up the interior of the car. Traffic was light heading out of San Antonio. It was quiet in the back so I stirred them up. I adjusted the rearview until it was centered on Connie's chest.

"Connie, pull up your shirt so I can see those sweet titties. In fact, take all the way off." She didn't hesitate and pulled it off. "Now give it me." She tossed it over the seat, it landing on my shoulder. Her sweet breasts with little hard button nipples looked so appetizing. I always have had a thing for small breasts. I knew Shawn would go with whatever I suggested, so now to test out mom.

I turned up the fan for the air conditioner so it would cool down the back even more. "Are your titties cold, girl?"

"Yes, they're freezing!"

"Well that's not very nice having two cold titties when there's two hot mouths there to keep them warm. Do you want them to help you keep them warm, Connie? Do you want to feel their hot mouths on you?"

Before she could answer, Shawn sucked in her right nipple while looking at me in the mirror. Pranee sat and watched for a few minutes before covering the other exposed breast with her hand.

"Mom, your hand is so cold. Can you please suck it instead? I need to feel your mouth on me, please."

"This is not right" she said as she lowered her head to her daughter's breast.

"Oh mom, it feels so good. I love you, mom. Suck it good." She quietly moaned.

I watched as best I could while mother and daughter sucked her, her stomach rippling in response. I moved my eyes back onto the road from the mirror and moved it back to the proper driving position. I figured I'd let them enjoy while I played dedicated chauffer. I could her them all making happy sounds from the back, Connie moaning and the others mewing. I could feel my cock leaking pretty profusely, wanted to pull it out and jack-off to the aural stimulation. I was planning the rest of the evening in my head.

"Connie, don't do that. No one said you could do that."

"What is she doing?" I asked Shawn.

"She's rubbing her pussy, I think she's going to cum."

"Connie, stop that! You're a bad girl!" my voice boomed. She met my eyes in the rearview mirror with a look of fear. "I'm going to have to spank you when we get back!"

We were a couple of minutes from the house and were approaching an untraveled dead-end road where Shawn and I had fucked a few times. I turned onto the road and went back about a quarter mile to the end of it. It was in an unimproved housing development that never got off the ground. I guess the road was going to a cul-de-sac because of the wide turn around area.

I shut off the car and left the headlights on. "Everybody out."

As they left the backseat, I grabbed the floor mat and walked into the headlight illumination. Shawn started to take off her jeans. I told her to leave them on.

"Sorry baby, we're not here for that," I said tossing the floor mat onto the dirt. I unbuckled my belt and opened my jeans. "Pranee, get on your knees and suck my cock."

She looked around fearfully then realized no one could possibly see us without us seeing their lights first. She knelt and began to tug my jeans down to mid-thigh. As the pants cleared my crotch, my cock sprung out slinging a little pre-cum onto her cheek.

"Come closer, girls. Watch her as she takes my cock. You can both learn from her. Mommies are for teaching."

Pranee was doing a twist and tuck job on her hair to tie it back, which I appreciated.

"Okay girls, let me teel you as I see it. Make sure your man is able to see you suck their cock. A man likes to watch. Never shy away from whatever a cock is offering you. If you find cum repulsive tell your man, but not until you give it a taste. All women taste different, so I'm guessing guys do too. There are women I've gone down on that I will never again. Men like a clean pussy, it may not be fresh but it has gotta be clean. If a cock smells bad, then its not been kept clean. Go ahead, Pranee. Give it your best. When I cum, don't swallow it until I tell you to. Take it easy on me, I can't last long."

She tickled to tip with her tongue then ran it flatly over the head. When it was covered with my juice she drew it back into her mouth. She smiled up at me, then her daughters. The girls moved to stand by their mom's shoulders watching intently. Shawn reached down and scraped off the pre-cum from her mom's cheek and stuck the finger into Connie's mouth. Connie smacked her tongue as if at a wine tasting.

Pranee began sucking me in smooth in and out deep motions, her hands locked onto my ass. She moved her tongue over and around as she did. Oh man, it felt like she had five tongues, if you can imagine that. It was so fucking good. About every five strokes she took me past her gag point into her throat. I was in heaven. Every time she took it deep my knees involuntarily dipped.

I pulled the front of Shawn's shirt up and over her head leaving it behind her neck. Now both her and her sister's breasts were exposed to the night air. Although it was summer, there was a chill from the dark surroundings. It was warmer on the side exposed to headlights. I moved my hands over and around their breasts, they were wonderful. My arms rested on each of their shoulders as we watched Pranee working me over.

"I'm so horny; can I suck him with mom?" You could hear the urgency in Connie's voice.

"No, just watch her. I'll tell you when you get to suck his cock, but it won't be tonight." Shawn said.

Pranee fingernails were digging into me as she sped up. I had to pull completely out of mouth to compose myself. She sat back on her heels and stopped touching me to aid cool-down process.

"You girls pull down you pants, I want to see some pussy." They hurried to pull them down to their knees; Connie also had to pull down her panties to expose herself. Using both hands, I ran the length of my fingers down over their wet pussies. I could see their clits peeking from the hoods. I moved over them without penetrating them. I could feel their wetness as well as watching their body language. Their hands closest to me came around my shoulders.

Pranee's upper arms were in contact with her daughter's bare thighs. She looked side to side watching her daughters moving in tandem with my fingers. I could tell she was rocking her pussy against her heel. Pranee eased the hands off my shoulders and placed them on my shaft. She moved them both slowly up and down, and then released them to their own devices. She leaned forward a bit with tongue extended while drop after drop of my juice fell on it. When my eyes clenched shut, she stopped them pushing them back a step.

The girls had leaned back against the front of the car between the headlights. They were about three feet away from us each furiously rubbing their own pussy. We turned our profile toward them so we could all watch each other. Pranee told them, in Thai, to finger each other. There was no hesitation from the as they delved into each other's pussy. Soon they were kissing, pinching nipples, and finger fucking arduously. The mom pumped her mouth down on my cock while her hands on my ass regulated the strokes. I was ready to start on the homestretch when she released me and told her daughters to stop. They froze immediately and were beckoned closer by their mom.

They were back where they started one standing each side of their mother. She then ordered them to let me suck their wet fingers. They moved their extended fingers to my mouth, the scent almost made me blow my load. I moved from one hand to the other licking between the fingers searching for every bit I could find.

Connie shuddered and looked down quickly. Her mom was licking up and down her pussy, probing inside her while doing it. Connie's orgasm came quickly. She fell back onto the car almost falling to the ground as her body continued in its spasm.

Shawn took her mom's head between her hands pulling Pranee's face deep into her pussy. "Oh you beautiful bitch. That's it. Suck my pussy hard. Keep it up...don't stop...don't stop. I want to cream over your face. Taste good, huh, does it? Keep going, suck it from me. Too bad Jeff can't fuck you. You need your pussy filled don't you, you horny bitch, Go ahead, suck it good. I'm going to eat your pussy tonight. We're all gonna eat pussy tonight. Oh, its go good. Finish me...I'm cumming now."

Shawn was wrecked. Pranee held her daughter hard against her slurping loudly not wanting to miss anything. I helped Shawn to lean against the car then stepped in front of Pranee. He face was glazed with her efforts.

"Suck me now. I'm going to cum as soon as you put my cock in your mouth. Don't swallow it; you're going to share it with Connie." True to my words, I started spewing as soon as I felt my cock on her tongue. My head swooned and my knees got weak, all my strength immediately zapped from my body.

She was still on her knees when my vision cleared. Her head tilted back and mouth open. The white thick sperm was pooled in her mouth and covered the back half of her tongue. The girls and I looked down at her.

"Gaw, mom. You look like a nasty slut" Connie said, then sank down to her knees in front of her mom. They moved into a deep kiss, pushing the cum back and forth until they swallowed. They both looked totally contented.

Shawn broke the reverie. "Let's go home. I want to have my mom fuck my face while I'm lying down and we damn sure can't do it here."

cocummer2
cocummer2
47 Followers