My Therapy

Story Info
After fiancee dies guy hooks up with her sister.
6.5k words
4.18
56.3k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was shooting my cum into the very fertile pussy of my dead fiancees sister, Tonya. Why was she letting me fuck and cum inside her pussy? She was just doing what had been requested of her, when my fiancee had died. This was the first time I had fucked her since my fiancee had died one week ago. In fact it was the first time I had fucked her since I had met her two months ago.

I was riding the train to work on the morning my fiancee, Karen, was shot by an ex-boyfriend. She was in critical condition upon arrival at the hospital. I made it in time to say our final goodbyes. She would die about an hour after I arrived.

I had left her apartment the previous evening after an afternoon that the two of us has spent making love on her bed. We had known each other for only eight short weeks but both of us had felt it was love at first sight.

We had known that we were going to get married before the first night was even half over. I had proposed to her after the third official date two Fridays after our first meeting. We had spent most every evening in between then together. Most of those nights we would make love at least one time.

Our wedding had been scheduled for a week from Saturday. We had just found out that she was about three weeks pregnant.

We had met on a Friday evening. I was sitting at the bar at Buffalo Wild Wings and a rather cute and tall redhead came up and sat next to me. She appeared to be about the same age as me, twenty-four. I would find out that night that she was actually twenty-three. We began talking about everything while eating our dinners and enjoying a beer or two. After two hours she said she was heading home. I asked her if I could take her there.

"Sure Brent," she replied. and grabbed my hand and let me lead her to my car.

As we were walking I noticed that she was only an inch or two shorter than my own 6'1". Her hair hung halfway down her back. Another thing about women that I liked was long hair.

It turned out that she only lived a few blocks away so it was a drive of less than five minutes before we arrived at her apartment. She had walked to the restaurant.

She lived on the first floor of a two-story unit. When we got to her door she unlocked it and then invited me inside. She closed and locked the door behind us.

She stepped up to me a gave me a long kiss. I was a little surprised but then kissed her back. We broke the kiss a minute later.

"Brent, even though we just met, it feels like I've known you forever. I want you to make love to me tonight."

"Karen, I feel the same way, it's like we were meant for each other."

"You mean, soul mates."

"Yes, that's it."

"Well so do you want to make love to me tonight or will it be fucking?"

"I think that the first time tonight will be a quick and hard fuck, but later on we can make love."

"Oh, good I like it when a guy is up for more than one time in a night."

"I always aim to please a lady."

"Good my ex-boyfriend Eddie only was interested in satisfying himself. Once he shot his load in the condom he was asleep less than a minute later. I've never had an orgasm with him or any other guy."

"I'll try to change that."

"Good. Now follow me."

She led the way to her bedroom. It was decorated in a very feminine fashion. As we entered the room she turned on the overhead light. She crossed the room and closed the blinds, but left the window open so there would be fresh air. She also turned on the ceiling and box fans she had for circulation. She also pulled the covers back on the bed.

The next thing she did was turn on a CD player with a disc that had a whole bunch of love songs on it. She turned and face me and smiled. "There that should set the stage."

Karen pulled off her shirt and stood before me in her pink bra and blue jeans. I slipped off my shoes, shirt and unsnapped my pants. I turned and sat on her bed and pulled off my slacks.

All I had on now was my socks and boxers.

The outline of my quickly hardening cock was visible through my underwear. Karen disposed of her shoes, socks and bra. Her breasts had to be at least a 34C. She stepped up to me and offered me one of her breasts. I leaned forward and kissed it. Then I did the same with the other one.

I then unzipped her pants and slid them down her legs. At the same time I took off my socks. I found out that she wore a thong that matched the color of her bra.

Karen stepped out of the jeans that had pooled around her feet. She sat on my lap and kissed me again. I rolled the two of us over so that I was on top of her on the bed. I kissed her for a third time and then felt her hands tugging at my boxers. I lifted up my hips enough for her to slide them down my legs. My erect penis came into her view for the first time. She smiled when she saw it. My penis is a little over average size when erect about seven inches.

"Oh my that looks nice," she said.

"I hope I can please you with it."

"I'm sure you'll be able to," Karen responded.

I tugged on her thong and she understood that I wanted to remove it. So she arched her hips and let me slide it down her legs and off her feet. I tossed her panties over with our other clothes. My dick was fully hard and ready to enter Karen's pussy for the first time. I nudged the head of it up to the opening of her vagina. I kissed her and then thrust into her with one smooth stroke.

"Oh my god. Fuck me Brent. Fuck me hard."

I didn't want to deny her wish, so I began to stroke my dick in and out of her pussy with long strokes but would thrust back into her as hard and as fast as I could. Karen quickly built up to an orgasm and her pussy clenched around my dick. She screamed so loudly I was sure all of her neighbors could hear her. I almost lost my load of sperm then, but was able to stave it off at the last minute. That's when I realized I didn't have on a condom.

"Karen you know that I'm not wearing a condom, don't you?"

"Yes. But it's okay I want you to cum in me. You've just given me my first orgasm while being fucked."

"You're one horny little minx. Fucking a guy and letting him cum in you after just meeting him,"

"If we are fated to be together then it doesn't matter. You'll be cumming in me eventually anyway, so why not start right now. Besides I want to be pregnant on our wedding day."

"So were already going to get married, huh?"

"Yes."

I couldn't argue with her logic, so I just shut up and fucked her even harder than before. Karen built to another orgasm and as it ripped through her body, my own hit me so I pushed my dick as deep into her as I could and filled her womb with my sperm.

Slowly the two of us came down from our peaks. I smiled at her and rolled off of her. My dick while not fully erect anymore didn't shrink to flaccidity either. Slowly some of my sperm appeared at the opening of her vagina. I noticed this and told her so. She smiled and raised her butt in the air. My sperm began to flow back into her.

We lay on her bed next to each other for the next twenty minutes. My dick then began to get hard again.

"Karen are you almost ready to go for round two. I'm getting hard again."

"Of course, honey. But let me start out by riding you this time."

I flopped down on my back. She swung one leg over me so that she was facing me. Her pussy lips sank down over my erect dick and she slid all the way down in one easy motion. I reached up and grabbed her tits and began to gently squeeze them.

"Oh my God, Brent I love that. Keep doing that."

"Yes, dear."

"I see you're learning the proper terms for me."

"Of course, you're my lover, for now."

"Not just now. Now and always."

Over the next fifteen minutes we continued to move together as I slowly built to another peak. Karen had another three orgasms during this time and as she reached her fourth I filled her with my second load of sperm for that night. I pulled my now totally flaccid dick out of her cum soaked pussy and went into her bathroom. I noticed that her shower and bathtub combo was one of the extra large varieties that could easily fit two people. After using and flushing the toilet. I turned to the door to find her standing there with a sort of worried look on her face.

"Don't you dare think of leaving," she said.

"Wasn't planning on it," I replied.

"Good. Now come back to bed."

"Can we take a shower first?"

Karen smiled and stepped into me, "Of course we can. Now that you mention it, I do need one after that workout you gave me."

I reached in and turned the water to a medium hot temperature. She and I then stepped in and let the water rain down over our bodies. After a few minutes I grabbed her loofa and began to soap up her body making sure that I washed everywhere including her pussy, which when she had walked into the bathroom showed a little of my sperm at the opening. I also kissed and nuzzled on her breasts after washing them.

"Karen, do you know you have the most beautiful hair, I've seen in a long while?"

"Why thank you, Brent. I was actually going to get it trimmed in a few days."

"No. Please don't. I love long hair on a woman and yours is just about the right length. You might need to grow it a little longer."

"Okay."

Karen then began to return the favor of washing my body. She paid special attention to my dick.

"This guy is my newest friend. He knows where his home is, doesn't he?"

"Yes."

By the time we were done in the shower I was almost back at full hardness. Karen tossed me a towel and I dried myself with it. That did it, I was back to full hardness I watched as she ran the towel over her body. I wrapped my towel around my waist with my cock sticking out from it. I stepped up to Karen who was facing away from me and wrapped my hands around her breasts and poked my cock into her backside.

"Mmm. You look so beautiful. Are you ready for round three?"

"Yes, of course I am. Although I think I'll be fucked out after this one," she replied.

"Me too."

I stripped off Karen's and my towels and slipped my dick into her warm and wet cunt from behind. I then picked her up and carried her over to the bed. I made her kneel down in front of it, all the while not having taken my dick out of her pussy.

"Ohh. Doggie style. It's been so long since I was fucked in this position."

"Let me guess Eddie was a missionary guy only?"

"Yes. He was a Wham, Bam, Thank you Ma'am kind of guy."

"I don't see how you ever hooked up with him."

"We met online and after a few dates, I let him fuck me for the first time. It was over less than two minutes after he entered me. I thought it would get better with more practice. But it didn't. I broke up with him about two months ago."

"So when was the last time you did doggie style," I asked as I started to pump my dick in and out of her.

"College. My boyfriends there loved to fuck me in this position and any other they could get me to try."

"That's nice to know that you like multiple positions. So what's your favorite?"

"Spooning. I love it when my guy wraps his arms around me from the back and slowly fucks me."

"Want to try it with me."

"Of course I do."

I pulled my dick from her pussy as we both climbed back onto her bed. I positioned myself behind her and once again slipped my hard cock into her from behind. And as she requested wrapped I my arms around her breasts. I kissed the back of her neck as I began to make love to her for the third time. Karen moaned at my first thrust.

"Oh yeah. Just like that Brent. That's what I love. Now fuck me hard."

I did just that for the next ten minutes and as we both reached a peak I came inside of her for a third and final time that night.

I kissed her on the cheek and neck one more time before pulling my dick out of her pussy. I rolled over onto my back as did Karen. I hugged her and then kissed her on the lips.

"Good night my love," I said.

"Good night, dear."

She turned off the bedside lamp.

It was right around midnight when we both fell asleep.

Hours later I slowly began to wake up. I felt a body against mine and then remembered where I was. I saw Karen next to me and began to get another erection. I kissed her and she began to come awake herself. She smiled at me.

"Good morning, Brent. How about a nice slow fuck to start off the day?"

"I couldn't have put it better myself."

I got on top of her a inserted my dick into her. We made love for the next twenty minutes. I let her ride me in cowgirl style for most of the fuck, but when I came inside of her it was in doggie style.

As I pulled out of her she turned around and kissed me.

"Isn't that a nice way to start off the day?" she asked.

"Yes, it is."

"So what do we have planned for today?"

"Well, I'm going to go home and get a change of clothes, but I really don't have much planned other than that."

"Can I come with you. I want to see where you live."

"Okay. Sure. My place isn't as clean as I would like it to be but maybe we can take care of that when we get there."

"Not a problem. I like cleaning. In fact that's what we can do today. Clean your place."

"Do you want to bring a few changes of clothes and some toiletries to leave at my place?"

"Yes. Let me get them together. You can bring a set or two over here as well if you want."

"I'll do that."

She got out of bed and went over to her dresser, where she grabbed three bras and panties. Next was three pairs of pants and socks. Finally she went over to her closet where she grabbed three blouses and one dress.

"This should be good enough right?"

"Looks good to me."

She put all of the clothes except for the dress which was on a hanger and a set of toiletries into a small duffle bag.

I got out of bed and went into the bathroom. I borrowed some of her mouthwash. Karen joined me in the shower a few minutes later. This time all we did was wash each other. After drying off we went back into the bedroom where we both dressed. Me in my clothes from last night and her in a fresh set. Karen came up to me and gave me a nice long kiss. The two of us then went out into the kitchen, where we had a breakfast of toast, bacon and coffee.

When breakfast was done she grabbed her dress and I took her duffle bag. We went out to my car and then headed to my apartment. I only lived about half a mile from her place, so it didn't take us long to get there.

I opened the door and showed her inside. While the apartment wasn't sparkling clean, it wasn't a pigsty either.

"This isn't as bad as I thought," Karen said.

She took her duffle and dress into my room and opened the closet.

"What's this, dear?"

"What's what?"

"This video that was in your closet."

'Oh shit," I thought to myself. "She's found some of my porn."

I went to the door of my bedroom and she showed me the video entitled "Creampied Cheerleaders."

Before I could say anything she spoke up, "Not to worry dear. I enjoy watching porn too. In fact sometime I might let us make our own personal video."

"I love you even more now babe."

"So cheerleaders and creampies. What a combination."

"Yeah, I like both. But I'm more of the creampie fan. It's fun to fantasize that I'm the one shooting my sperm in the starlet, and that she gets pregnant by me."

"I've never watched a creampie video before. My personal favorite is where the guy shoots his load all over the girls face. I've wanted a guy to do that to me, but never could get up the courage to ask him to."

"Well since you didn't ask, i'll do it for you. Can I give you a facial sometime?"

"Yes, of course you can."

"Tonight then I'll make sure I give you one."

As she hung up her dress she noticed a small stack of videos.

"Just how many porn movies do you have, Brent?"

"About thirty."

"Are all of them creampies?"

"Most of them are. There's a few where the girl takes on multiple guys and they all cum inside of her one after another."

"Ooh real kinky. I'd never do that. From now on my pussy is for one guy only."

"Thank you, Karen."

"Your welcome. There is one thing you should know now rather than later. My ass is completely off limits. So don't even try to fuck it."

"I won't. I don't like the idea of anal sex either."

"Good. We're agreed."

After her clothes were properly put away I grabbed my own small duffle and threw two changes of clothes in it and a set of my own toiletries. I put this bag on the table by the front door so we could grab it when we left.

Karen and me spent the next three hours cleaning and organizing everything in my apartment. This included doing four loads of laundry After that we sat down on my couch near the TV and relaxed in front of it. When it was lunchtime I called Pizza Hut and had them deliver a large pepperoni. The two of us quickly consumed this.

Karen smiled at me and said, "Brent can we test your bed out? I'm in need of a good fucking."

"Let's go dear," was my reply.

Karen and I both undressed as we hurried to my bedroom. The sheets and quilt had been changed so when she flopped on her back and spread her legs for me I quickly got up between them. I decided that her pussy needed to be licked so I took a few swipes with my tongue and then darted it inside her.

"Oh my god, I forgot how much I love having my pussy licked," she said. "Keep going."

I continued to worked on her cunt for the next three minutes. After that I knew that I needed to screw her right that minute. I crawled up her body and brought my lips to hers. As I inserted my dick into her vagina I kissed her and let Karen taste herself.

"Mmm. I taste good, don't I?"

"Yes you do."

I thrust into her as far as I was able to and then began to stroke in and out of her as fast as I could. Karen and I fucked for a good ten minutes when I realized that I needed to cum.

"Karen do you want your facial now or later?"

"Now is as good as a time as any. Cum on my face."

I stroked my dick into her pussy three more times and then pulled it out of her. Seconds later I began to cum, I aimed my dick at her face. Four streams of my sperm shot out of my cock. The first hit Karen on the forehead, the second on her nose and eyes, the last two were on her lips.

She opened her eyes and began laughing, "Wow that was fun. I'm going to let you do that a lot more often."

"I'm glad you liked it, dear. Now go get in the shower."

"Only if you join me."

"My shower isn't as large as yours."

"We'll find a way to fit."

After a shower and a change of clothes we went out to the living room and sat down on the couch. I turned on the TV and we sat and just sort of vegged for the next hour.

"Hey Brent would you like to meet my sister?"

"Sure Karen."

"I'll call her."

Karen got her cell phone out of her purse and place a call. The phone was obviously answered because I heard her side of a conversation.

"Hey Tonya, I want you to meet someone."

"Who is it? My new boyfriend. I think that he's going to be the one that I marry."

"I met him last night,"

"There was a spark that passed between us when we met. It just feels right."

"Okay cool," She then provided my address.

"See you in twenty minutes, sis. Love ya."

A little later I noticed a young woman with shoulder length curly red hair looking around.

"Are you Tonya," I asked.

"Yes, I'm looking for my sister Karen."

"She's in here, come on in."

"Okay," she said and joined us in the living room.

As soon as Tonya had sat down I closed the door and went and sat next to Karen. I took Karen's hand in mine.

"Tonya this is Brent. Brent -Tonya," Karen said.

I shook Tonya's hand and then turned and kissed Karen.

"Tonya, if it's okay with you I am going to marry your sister."

"Are you sure about this, sis?" Tonya asked.

"Yes," was all Karen said.

"I mean what you've known each other less than twenty-four hours and you're already planning on getting married?"

12