My Threesome

Story Info
She takes on two men at a pool hall.
2.2k words
3.61
98.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miss Jane
Miss Jane
119 Followers

When I was living in California, my best friend and I used to frequent a pool hall several times a week...we were without a doubt 'regulars'. One night while we were up to our usual mischievous selves, I noticed a guy enter the pool hall. He was a guy that I hadn't seen in about 3-4 years, but was someone that I had always had a huge crush on ever since I was in high school, and he knew it. He would take advantage of the situation whenever it arose and would tease and flirt with me, getting my hopes up then leaving me hot and bothered and without anything further.

As soon as I saw that he knew he recognized me, but couldn't place me, and I was going to take full advantage of the situation. I would make a point of walking past his pool table, giving him little glances, smiling at him, bending over when he was looking to take my shot, basically giving him the same kind of treatment he used to give me. My friend asked me what I was up to and I told her all about him. She looked him over a couple of times and laughed as she told me because of my taste in men, he was my ideal guy. We both made it very obvious to him that we were checking him out, although she was doing it to play along with me more so than to have him for her self.

Finally after about 2 hours, and I don't know how many more beers, he mustered up the courage to come over and talk to me. He said he knew me from somewhere but couldn't place me. Needless to say, I took advantage of that, toying with him, teasing him, having a little fun as his expense. I eventually gave in and told him who I was. When the light finally came on, he gave me a big hug telling me how great it was to see me. He said that he had been checking me out for a while, and was glad he finally came over to talk to me. He also said that I had changed since the last time he saw me. I told him that it was right around the end of my senior year in high school and he commented that he liked the change. I guess in his mind he had seen me as a teen, although I was very mature for my age then, and now I was a woman, having blossomed in all the right places, which he couldn't stop staring at...

We chatted for a while, and because of the amount of beer we had already consumed, the conversation became very flirtatious and sometimes a little touchy. That didn't bother me in the least and I was gonna get as much from him as I could considering what he used to be like towards me. He started to make a point of putting his arm around me whenever he could, nuzzling my neck, gently giving my ass a little rub here and there...it was obvious he was a lot more interested in me than just flirting and teasing. Here it was, my opportunity for something I had always wanted but never had, and I wasn't going to let it get away.

My friend could tell that Hal and I would probably be leaving together and by the way we were behaving, it was going to be very soon. Even though it had been several hours that my friend and I, and Hal had been at the pool hall, it was still only about 10pm. He asked me if I was interested in leaving and going back to his place. Trying not to sound too anxious, I told him that I would need to give my friend a ride home and if he gave me the address I could meet him there later. I wanted to have a little more control over him by making him wait, but much to my surprise my friend said that she could take my car home and she would come and get me in the morning. That is not what I wanted her to say, but it was too late.

I agreed and gave her my car keys. My friend and I gave each other our usual be careful and call me if you need me speech, then Hal and I headed for the door. Just before we were leaving, he stopped and said he had to talk to the guy he gave a ride to, telling him he needed to find his own way home. Little did I know what he was really doing...it never occurred to me he had something else on his mind. His buddy downed his beer and they both walked towards me. Hal took my hand and as we all exited, he said that we were giving his friend Tony a ride home first. Still not knowing what was up, I said OK.

We all climbed into Hal's truck and off we went. During our conversation earlier in the pool hall, Hal told me where he lived and I realized we were going in the opposite direction, so I asked Tony where he lived. He said that he was lived only a few houses down the street from Hal. That's when I started to get a little suspicious. I asked what was going on and Hal told me that we were going to go for a little drive. Suspicion quickly turned to panic. I couldn't think straight, and had no idea what was going on. I didn't say anything as there wasn't really anything I could have said or done. They both kept talking and bullshitting with each other, sometimes asking me a question, but mostly keeping the conversation between the two of them. Hal knew I was wondering what was going on because of my silence, and told me that I didn't have anything to worry about. He told Tony that we were going to his place and when Tony asked if he could join us, he didn't think it would be a problem. I didn't say much of anything, but needless to say my heart was pounding, and I was very nervous.

We drove further, eventually out of town and headed up into the hills, and although I knew where I was, there wasn't anyone or anything around for miles. We turned off the main road and headed further up into the canyon. We finally pulled off to the side of the road and parked. Hal turned to me and pulled me closer to him, giving me a kiss. He told me he thought having a threesome with me and his buddy would be fun. I said that I would have liked to have been asked and had a say in the matter, but since I wasn't I guess it was too late. He told me that if I didn't want to go through with it, we didn't have to, but thought it would be something we could all enjoy.

No sooner than he had finished talking, Tony turned my head towards him and kissed me. It took me by surprise, but at the same time was exciting too. I felt two hands on me, coming from different directions...one hand on my tits and the other on my thigh, sliding upwards to my crotch. Tony stopped kissing me and then Hal kissed me again. Just as I was getting into having two guys coming at me, they both climbed out of the cab of the truck and headed around to the back. I waited a few seconds before committing myself to the situation 100% and then climbed out of the cab. They had already climbed into the bed of the truck and were opening beers when I reached the back. They helped me into the bed of the truck and much to my surprise, there was a blanket already laid out. I was beginning to think they had this all planned out from the start.

I joked about the blanket, telling them what I was thinking and they didn't say anything. Instead they put their beers down and quickly sandwiched me, Tony behind me, and Hal in front. They had their hands all over me, on my ass, on my tits, rubbing my pussy...both of them kissing me, on my lips, on my neck. Before I could fully comprehend what was going on, they had my blouse pulled up and out of my jeans and were lifting it over my head, and my jeans unbuttoned sliding them down to my ankles. In a matter of seconds my bra was off and my panties were also down to my ankles. They continued touching me all over, kissing me, rubbing my tits, squeezing my nipples, grabbing and squeezing my ass. I kicked off my shoes and Tony pulled my jeans and panties off the rest of the way.

It was then the reality of the situation finally hit me. Suddenly I was scared out of my mind. I was completely vulnerable to them. Out in the middle of no where, no one and nothing for miles, completely naked in the bed of a truck with two guys that could so very easily overpower me and do whatever they wanted. Hal could see and feel my apprehension and told me that I didn't have anything to worry about, that they weren't going to hurt me. Although I believed him, it didn't make it any easier for me to deal with.

I felt Hal pushing me back and down slightly and I knelt down between them. They had already taken their cocks out of their jeans and were both rock hard. Not even thinking, I took a hold of each and started stroking them, licking and sucking, alternating from one to the other. I felt their hands on my head, gently pushing me back and forth, licking and sucking on the two of them. After a few minutes, they both took their clothes off and knelt down next to me. They were both talking to me, being nasty but at the same time asking me what I wanted, instead of forcing themselves on me. I didn't have much of a chance to answer before Hal said he wanted to fuck me.

I layed down and he lifted my hips up draping my thighs over his and started to fuck me. Tony wasted no time and moved down so his cock was within reach of my mouth. I took a hold of Tony's cock and started to suck him, while getting my pussy fucked by Hal. It was so exhilarating to have a cock in my pussy and one in my mouth at the same time. It was nothing I had ever really contemplated before and was enjoying every second. They both made sure to have their hands on me too...Hal holding my hips and rubbing my clit, and Tony playing with my tits. I still had little thoughts of the situation getting out of control running through my head, but was enjoying it too much to let them really bother me.

Hal fucked me furiously, pushing my entire body back towards Tony's cock, which I eagerly devoured. Seeing how Hal was enjoying fucking my pussy so much, Tony spoke up and said he wanted them to switch so he could get to fuck me too. I didn't have any say in it, and they both pulled out of me. They literally picked me up and turned and flipped me over onto my hands and knees. I barely had time to get my bearings, and they both had their cocks in me again. Tony was fucking me so hard he was pushing me forward onto Hal's cock in my mouth. This position felt so much better, and in no time at all, Hal couldn't hold off any longer and came in my mouth. I swallowed every drop and as soon as Hal moved away, Tony said he wanted to do the same. He pulled out of my pussy and I turned to take his cock in my mouth. It didn't take long for him to cum either and I swallowed all of his cum too.

My whole body ached from the brief threesome and we all layed together on the blanket drinking our beers. And after we had all got our breath and energy back, we went at it again. This time though, we took our time and varied the positions...we were out there for a while. We eventually headed back to the pool hall and to my surprise my friend was still there. I told her all about what happened and she went ballistic on me...giving me all sorts of grief. How could I be so stupid...what was I thinking...that kind of stuff.

About 2 weeks later, I ran into Hal again at the pool hall and he said he had another buddy that wanted to do a threesome...I took one look at his buddy, and when his appearance did nothing for me, I said no...I was slightly tempted, but didn't got through with it.

Miss Jane
Miss Jane
119 Followers