My Threesome Life with Dan & Ronnie

Story Info
The beginning of Sharon's dual love life.
1.9k words
3.7
24k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day was uneventful at college and I was simply bored to the core. What's life without some spice? Maybe, just because I am an adventurous girl, adventure lurked just around the corner without my knowledge where I least expected it.

I am Sharon, aged 19. My statistics are simple as I stood at 5'5 weighing 50 kilograms with an averagely endowed structure of 34B-27-36 but it is my bubbly eyes and hip that speaks a lot. Or, it is what I assume that attract guys! Most guys love my slim, sleek and slender curves but I was never interested in the proposals I received until this one.

As I walking out of the class room, Dan, my senior walked up to me.

"Sharon, I want to talk to you. Can you come with me for a minute?" he asked.

I was bit intimidated by his six feet, massive built but he was a hunk, no girl could deny that! I was attracted to an extent to his muscular frame and timidly followed him behind. We stood right behind the college compound, in the field filled with bushes and it was surprisingly, empty. It was a cold, wet evening and it seemed there was a downpour just hours ago.

"I think I am in love with you, Sharon," Dan was right to the point without much delay. Before I could react, he hugged me in a tight embrace and cried on my shoulder. "I can't live without you even for a minute, I want you at all costs."

I was completely taken aback by his move. It was slightly arousing when my breasts got crushed into his muscular, chest. I refrained myself from feeling aroused but it was the hardest thing to do at that point.

"Sharon...What are you doing?" cried Ronnie, Dan's best friend from a distance. He had a red rose in his hand and from the way he got shocked, we both were sure he came to propose me and win over my heart.

"No, I didn't mean to," I broke myself free from Dan's grip. "I don't love any of you. He hugged me without my permission."

Both guys were dumbstruck. An awkward silence filled the open field except for the cold breeze that soothed us from time to time. All three of us left the place without saying another word.

Next morning, Dan and Ronnie came up to meet me. "We would like to talk to you in person."

Deep in my heart, I was unsure whom I liked more but I was in no mood to hurt them. I assumed I will get the choice to select any one of them. I think I liked Dan more but Ronnie was smart too, standing at five feet nine and flaunting some muscles enough to turn on any girl. We chose a simple restaurant, right around the street corner. A few occupied the seats and we found the corner seat, so that we could talk personally.

After initially expressing how serious they are in love with me, first Dan then Ronnie, both of them came to the conclusion but it wasn't what I expected. "We are both ready to love you, the same time. Please accept our proposal and be our lover. Let's worry about marriage, later," they said in unison.

I was simply shocked with no words for them. "But, isn't this insane?"

"No. One of us will die, if we don't get you. And, being close friends we can't betray our friendship either or our love. It's up to you." One thing led to another, and within few weeks I slowly started enjoying their company even though I was dating only one guy at a time. I didn't cross the second base but it was reserved only up to deep French kissing, heavy petting, foreplays and umm...a blowjob, actually two!

The relationship took a turn and it happened during one such date when I was with Dan, in the backseat of his car, deeply engaged in our sexual mood. "Ugghhh...hmmm," my heavy moans filled the vehicle because of Dan's expert administration on my nipples. We had safely parked it in one of the secluded spot meant for love birds like us, on a highway. Moments before, I was busy giving him a blowjob, tasting his thick cock that pulsed with lust. I scooted myself far across the back seat so as to bend over and suck him. He had his hand above, roughly pushing my head to take more of his cock, inside my tiny mouth. My lips were engulfing the hard on as much as it could accommodate! All I could do was give up to his animal lust and satisfy my lover.

Now, he was busy rolling my t-shirt up to reveal my fair breasts and brown nipples to feast on them. His hands trailed along my naked, soft tummy before resting over my bra and he eased it away, only to bend down, to take an erect nipple into his warm mouth. I kept fondling his cock, and without my knowledge, I blurted out, "Suck me harder, Ronnie."

It was too late, before I realized my mistake!

"What..." Dan sat straight and looked into my eyes. "Isn't it hard to be with one at a time, even though you love both?" I took a moment before nodding to express my reply in affirmative. Dan simply took out his mobile, messaged something and continued to tease my nipples.

I forgot the entire incident but within half an hour, there was a knock on our door. And, it opened. In stepped Ronnie, smiling and assuringly wrapped his arms around me. Without a word, he moved closer and planted a deep kiss over my lips. In the past few months, I am quite used to the presence of both the guys and it was as good as it had always been.

Soon, he broke the kiss and lifted my hands up to remove my pink t-shirt. Dan, meanwhile unclasped my bra and rapidly pulled my jean off my legs. There I was sitting, near naked wearing only a pink panty with two, fully dressed hunks. I bent my head embarrassed with the situation.

"Feeling shy, aren't you dear?" They joked. "You are our angel and our own private slut. Let's not hide it anymore from each other. We already decided to share you in every possible way but was waiting for the right moment, so that you would accept," spoke Ronnie.

I looked mesmerized by his short speech and the guys took my silence as a sign of tacit approval. Both of them stripped their shirts off, revealing their taut muscles and threw them in the front seat. The next few minutes they took me to heaven and I wasn't even given a moment to breath, as either Dan or Ronnie would be taking turns kissing my lips as passionate as they could.

I never knew these guys loved me so much. Both of them moved their pants down and my eyes met with two fully grown hard and thick cocks. I had seen and sucked them separately but this was a new experience. Completely unique, so that I would suggest every girl should try it once. I wrapped my slender fingers around both the hard cocks and slowly started stroking them. Meanwhile, Dan had his finger on my clit and Ronnie had already inserted two fingers inside my pussy. They were rapidly rubbing and finger fucking my pussy the same time.

"Oh, my god... Dan...Ronnie," I mumbled in passion. I held their cocks firmly and stroked them harder as my own orgasm approached. "I am cumming," I cried out loud when Dan pulled me close and kissed my lips, simply to shut me up. But, Ronnie was busy stroking my clit faster and I was caught in the throes of an orgasm.

Our bodies were drenched with sweat because of the heat inside. Backseat of a car is the least comfortable place for sex and worst for a threesome!

My fair tummy moved slowly up and down as I tried to control my rapid breathing. Drops of sweat ran through my cleavage but my nipples were still erect out of lust. Ronnie kept fiddling with them. Without a second invitation, I bent lower took Dan's cock in my mouth and started sucking it again. He affectionately caressed my hair and Ronnie patiently, waited for his turn. Nice guy he is!

I didn't make him wait long and switched to Ronnie's cock in few minutes. Compared to Dan's cock, his was thicker but shorter in size compared to Dan's 8-incher. I loved them both equally and tried my best to give a good blowjob, in the cramped up back seat of the car!

Ronnie appreciated my attempt in the turn based cock sucking event and he was the first to cum in my mouth. I was simultaneously stroking Dan's cock and he came shortly without the help of my lips. Even after a satisfying orgasm, the guys didn't give up. They kept me busy by kissing my lips in turn, fondling my soft breasts, fingering my wet pussy and biting me in passion at every sensitive part of my body.

Even to this day, I wonder how we managed to do a threesome sex especially in such a weird place. Only after nearly two hours, we all came to our senses.

"I love you Dan. I love you Ronnie. I love you both," I said and planted a soft kiss on both their forehead. I was still naked from head to toe.

When I assumed the night came to an end, Ronnie spoke up. "Why don't we all go home, Sharon? I am sure we have enough things left to do."

I blushed as I immediately realized what he meant. Being a virgin, it was quite embarrassing as well as new for a young girl like me. But, I have crossed almost all barriers with them except for one. And, they wanted me to cross it tonight!

I began clasping my bra back and wore my t-shirt. I simply smiled looking at them both. Dan & Ronnie understood my intentions and hugged me tight at the same time, planting endless kisses all over me.

Soon, Dan moved to the front to take us home and Ronnie got the privilege of cuddling with me as we drove. I am sure Dan was waiting for his chance, once we got home and I needn't say more that it is evident I will be losing my virginity tonight. Not just with one, but with two guys...

How will it feel to have two guys make love to me? Will it be intimidating or passionate? Will I be able to handle them if they get into rough sex? What if they would want to deprive me of my anal virginity too? Should I object or accept? How does it feel to have both my nipples being tasted the same time or to get double penetrated by Dan & Ronnie? Will I be extremely sore and tired every morning after yielding to the passionate lust of my two lovers?

Will I? Should I? What If... so many questions raced through my mind but one answer bluffed them all! They love me truly, dearly and from the bottom of my heart. Sex...it's just a tool to satiate the thirst of our senses and express love, physically. Nothing's wrong about it.

Is it too much for a 19-year-old virgin girl to handle two manly, beefy hunks in bed at a time? I don't think so!

My threesome life with Dan & Ronnie had begun...