My Ties That Bind

Story Info
A loving couple's life of BSDM.
756 words
3.3
70k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bakeboss
Bakeboss
1,361 Followers

While it is true that my six-year marriage has resulted in a life of bondage for me, I have found that I've never been more satisfied. Furthermore, ours is an unusual relationship even in that murky world of servitude and female worship. I say bondage but my hands are never restrained by ropes or chains just by my need to please. I am constantly humiliated but never degraded as my wife chooses not to speak in a demeaning manner to me. I endure no whips or paddles, no clamps or needles for the only pains I have to suffer is the worry of not pleasing my Queen, my wife. I live a life of chastity but I am not kept in a cage or any other devise meant to deny a male orgasm. You ask how this is all possible and my answer is my devotion to my superior partner and wife, Grace.

My day starts with me waking and quietly getting out of bed to fix coffee. Then off to the bath for a shower and an all body shave, as my Queen likes the feel of my smooth skin. Next, I make breakfast for my wife and serve it to her in bed along with the morning paper. While she eats and reads her paper, I crawl under the covers and put my face to her precious slit to give her first orgasm of the morning. When she is finished with me, she pushes me away and then I go clean the breakfast dishes and get dressed for work. She enjoys the idea of sending me off to work with her scent on my face and truthfully, so do I. If any of my staff has noticed this, they have not mentioned it to me.

At lunch, I rush to the market to purchase items for the dinner I will prepare when I get home. Doing this on my lunch means I can get home earlier. As soon as I can get out of work, I hurry home, hoping to fine my Queen there. If not, it is not my concern where she might be, but I worry nonetheless. When she is not there, I start the laundry and do what housework that needs tending to and I try to do what I can about dinner but my Queen will not touch a cold or reheated meal so I always wait until she arrives before I start to cook. Whenever she does come home, I focus on her needs, which usually involve a foot massage and lengthily oral ministrations to relieve stress. I'll let you in on a little secret this is when I often find out what she has done for the day as many times her temple is filled with copious amounts of seminal fluids. She never says who or where she collects this issue and of course, I never ask.

Many nights when dinner is over and I have cleaned up the kitchen, my wife will allow me to worship at her most precious place, and this is always the highlight of my day. I kneel between her thighs as she reads or watches TV over a glass of wine. As I am usually ignored here, I can spend hours at my Queen's sex. It makes me so proud when sometimes I find that right spot and she will grab my head to hold me in place while she climaxes. It is often after these orgasms that she will allow me to have release. This is always done the same way as I stand in front of her with my trousers around my ankles. She watches me pleasure myself as she holds her wine goblet to catch my issue. As I am in a constant state of arousal it does not long and when I cum I look to her face as she smiles at me and calls me a good boy. I'm then required to drink the contents of the wine glass and always feel fortunate if there is some wine left to cover the taste of my ejaculate.

I know many think of my life with scorn and I guess I couldn't blame them. As for me, I couldn't desire more and my marriage is something I fantasized about for years until I met Grace. My only goal in life to insure my Queen lives a life of royalty. I know my servitude to her is my destiny and if she were to dismiss me, I would surly die.

Bakeboss
Bakeboss
1,361 Followers