My Time with Megan

Story Info
He gets close to his pretty cousin.
940 words
3.4
156.1k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all started I guess about three years ago when I first noticed my cousin Megan she was, a redheaded, big breasted, tight-assed babe. We went to the beach and she wore a small red bikini, and since I have always been her favorite cousin she always wanted to talk to me about her life. We went for a walk along the beach when I learned that she has recently broke up with her boyfriend, who she commonly had sex with, but she is pretty-well heartless so she just saw it as a great fuck gone.

Since Megan was so beautiful and had 32D cup size for a 18 year old, all the men on the beach kept staring at her, and in a playful manor, she hiked up her bottoms like a thong for everyone to stare at her great figure even more! I couldn't take my eyes off of her amazing body, and when she pulled her bottoms back down to normal, I took a peek inside and there I saw a thin redline of pubic hair, it looked so great, I had so many thoughts go through my mind, they were so wrong, but I didn't care, I wanted my cousin right then and there, but what I didn't realize as all these thoughts went though my head, I was still staring at my cousin's crotch, she looked at me and gave me an evil look, so I knew that she wasn't interested in that sort of thing, but I still was.

When we returned back to her house she said she was going to use her parents shower to get all the sand off her body, and that shower was very large. I stood outside, and looked in the window that gave me just a glimpse of my cousin's wet, naked body. I felt my dick get hard when I noticed that she had turned around in the shower and was looking right at me, and she also noticed the bulge in my pants. To my surprise she was waving me in! I went inside still in shock and stood outside the shower glass door, when she continued to wave me into the shower!

I stripped as fast as I could and hopped in the shower and I asked her why she had given me a dirty look when I looked down her pants, and she said she didn't want to have sex at the beach, but she still wanted me to have sex with her! I was only 18 at the time, and I never had sex before, I mainly just jacked off every night, hardly had any action from the girls, so I was pretty inexperienced, but Megan on the other had has had many sexual experiences, with many different guys, so I felt very nervous going into that shower. But since it was going to be sex with my cousin, I didn't hesitate getting in and showing her my hard seven inches of cock.

She looked me up and down, and I did the same as well. Her big breasts called out to me saying that they wanted to be sucked, so I walked up to her wet body and started feeling on her breasts. Her nipples became hard and I started to suck them and gently biting the tips of her nipples. I slid my hands down her back, and on to her tight butt. I started to massage it as I still was sucking on her tits.

After a few minutes of rubbing her, I told her to lye down and I was going to attempt to eat her out. She laid back under the hot water, and I put my head between her legs and I started to lick the inside of her pussy, I started off slow, to get a feel for it, then I started going faster and faster, then I slid two fingers inside of her dripping wet cunt as she started to moan with pleasure, "Oh Ya, eat me out, lick the insides of my pussy!" I could feel her pussy tighten up when I pulled my tongue out and started moving faster and faster with my fingers, then she screamed in pleasure as she had an orgasm.

I waited for a minute while her breathing returned to normal. I asked her if that was good or not and she said it was the best she has ever had. I told her I wanted to cum as well but I didn't want a blow job, I wanted to feel her pussy wrapped around my 7 inches of hard cock. I told her I wanted her to ride my cock until I shot a load all over her body.

I wanted to lose my virginity to my cousin, so Megan got up and sat right on my cock and started going up and down and she said, "how do you like that baby?" I told her that it felt great and she needed to keep going. She started riding me harder and faster, my cock felt so good between her legs. She was on top of me for about 15 minutes when I told her I was going to cum, so she put my dick in her mouth and she sucked it until I shot my load all over her face.

I told her that I thought it was the greatest moment of my life getting to fuck my cousin, but she still wanted to have sex, so every time we see each other, we have a "family reunion" and its the greatest times on my life.