My Time with Roni - Adventures Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KnSv9767
KnSv9767
29 Followers

After several rotations, she finally took Damian's cock in her mouth and he started to pump him in and out of her mouth. Jim and Tony rubbed their cocks for a few minutes, watching her devour Damian's cock, then, almost in unison, they covered her face in cum. She didn't care as the mixed juices ran down her chin as Damian was filling her mouth with his seed. She still hadn't noticed me filming with the camera.

They guys took turns fucking her solo as the others watched.

Roni took all three cocks, from the front, doggie style, riding on top. She was like a gymnast completing an Olympic rotation. It would later come to be known as Roni's going for the gold in the cocktathalon. She fucked them on chairs, laid out on the coffee table, on the floor, even bent over the kitchen pass through counter. They didn't miss a single place or position. Or so she thought.

She had just finished her 15th orgasm when Damian nodded in the general direction of the office. I knew right away what he meant and walked to the office.

When I returned a few seconds later, Roni was sitting on the sofa, in Jims lap, kissing him and fucking him slowly. I was able to pass by her unseen. Damian motioned to Tony, who promptly reached around Jim, grabbed Roni by a handful of hair and pulled her hot mouth to his cock.

After a few minutes he pulled out and blasted her face with cum.

I opened the Patio door curtains so the moonlight could stream in. As I did, Roni turned her head to see why. You could see her wet face glistening in the rays of moonlight. She saw us all staring at that wonderful sight and slowly took her finger and scooped the jism into her mouth, not missing a drop. That's when she noticed the reason I had opened the curtains.

There, a few feet in front of the patio door, centered in the moonlight, was a round barstool - and Damian's cock was sticking straight forward, pointing at it like some kind of supernatural demand. Slowly, almost as if in a trace, "Slut" obeyed what his cock's was demanding.

Roni walked toward him silently. She stood facing him, looking in to his eyes and touched her hand to his cheek. She began slowly dropping it down, tracing her fingers down over his neck, then his chest, and finally scrapping her fingernails down the full length of his throbbing cock. She turned slowly, bent over the stool, balancing her weight on her midsection, spreading her legs, presenting her bottom to his demanding cock.

Damian had his cock lubed and ready, so it took nothing for him to slide deep in to her. Roni grabbed on to the legs of the stool and held on. Because of the way she was bent over and the curvature and length of his cock, he slid in deep, going to a place that may have never been touched. Roni gasped and let out a whimper, like a lost puppy looking for someone, anyone in the darkness.

Once fully inside her, he alternated between rotating his pelvis in a circular motion and tilting in up and down. Roni's whimpers grew faster and louder with each movement. After 10 minutes of this she let out a long, low-pitched groan, which she muffled with her hand, as her body shook violently in an orgasm. Damian never stopped, although he did slow his assault, slightly.

Roni motioned to Jim as Damian continued to fuck her slowly. Jim took his place in front of her and she stroked his cock to attention. She reached back and stopped Damian, only long enough to say to them: Fuck me just like you did the bar slut in your profile picture.

I had told the guys previously; "She's been masturbating to them for weeks." They laughed and much to Roni's glee, did as she asked.

They fucked her silly. Jim raised Roni's face and slowly slid his cock to the back of her throat holding her by the ears. No issue for my little cock-sucking queen. She took Mason's cock, none of these cocks would be a problem. Damian fucked her while she sucked Jim; they pulled out, spun the stool like a top, and reversed the grouping, over and over.

After the third spin, Tony got in on it as well. Now Roni had three. They flipped her face up, balancing on the arch of her back. One got sucked, one fucked, one sucked her tits, then spin - One got sucked, one fucked, one sucked her tits, then spin - One got sucked, one fucked, one sucked her tits, then a spin. We should have had a square-dance caller doing a play-by-play. Roni was now over the 20 orgasm mark, a new record for her, and still going.

Once this scene finished, they rested for a 10 or 12 minutes while Roni had some water. Damian asked her if she was done. Roni looked at him as if to say, "Are you fucking kidding?

Roni went back to the sofa and sat on the top of the back, feet on the seats, rubbing her clit. She looked at the trio sitting on the floor. Well? Who's got the balls left to come fuck me?

Tony was up in a flash, kneeling on the couch and drove his cock in. After a few minutes, he grabbed her hips and pulled her forward, causing her to be laid back, balanced, mid-back on the top of the sofa. Damian and Jim had walked over behind the sofa and Roni grabbed a handful of each cock, maneuvered them both so they were along side her head, which Jim cradled in is hand for support.

She stroked their cocks as Tony fucked her. Her upper arms spread straight out, elbows and wrists bent, so she could hold each cock with her palm over the top. She pulled them closer and turned then together until their cocks were side by side, lengthwise, over her face - yin-yang.

She licked along the underside of Jim's cock, all the way to his balls and gently sucked one into her mouth. After a minute, she went back the other way along Damian's, once on the other end of her tandem cock, she sucked one of his balls in to her mouth and licked gently. They both enjoyed this. The next time, she licked all around Jim's balls nearly to his ass, then went back and repeated the same on Damian, his much larger ball sac draped over the entire lower portion of her face. It didn't take long before they shot a load all over each other's pelvis, which she smeared together over both cocks, then licked off, looking each of them in the eyes seductively.

Tony switched places with Jim, who flipped Roni over to balance on her stomach and took her from behind. Tony and Damian took turns sticking their cocks down her throat. I got some great close up video. It was now 2:46am. The tape stopped shortly thereafter. I reloaded. Holy crap Roni!! 6 hours... and counting!

After another short rest period for water, things picked back up.

Roni was on top of Damian in front of the glass patio doors, fucking him in the moonlight when Jim stuck his cock in to her mouth. She was just angled enough to see herself in the mirrored doors of the stereo cabinet. Two cocks, just like in some of the profile picture and previous stool fuck, this time she was able to watch as she got the yin-yang tag team. She gleefully watched as she rocked between them for 20 minutes. Only this time it would be different. Somehow, she hadn't noticed a now lubed up Tony was crouching, like a tiger hunting prey, just behind her. Chalk up #151.

Tony moved his long thin cock forward, parting the cheeks of her firm, round ass and slipped in to her tight hole. They both moaned. What a sight this was. I still have the picture of her getting triple teamed burned in to my mind. Three cocks in Roni. They loved it, I loved it, but most of all, Roni loved it. The pace started out slow and, like a symphony, built over the next 10 minutes in a melodic crescendo. Then, without even attempting to muffle herself, Roni rocked, bucked and screamed out, FUCK ME!! PLEASE!! FASTER!! FUCK ME!! I got quite a nice blushing smile from the female half of the middle-aged German couple who lived next door a few days later. LOL - if she only knew!!

Roni was fucking frantically. She had channeled the Energizer fucking bunny. When Damian and Tony filled both of her holes and pulled out, she pushed Jim over and climbed on. When one cock finished, she jumped on the next one. It was a chaotic frenzy. She looked me in the eyes with a heat I had never seen before or since. She was dripping in sweat. The room smelled like wet pussy and cum.

This went on for nearly an hour. I stopped even trying to keep track somewhere around the 30th orgasm. Cum was all over her body, some dried and some still wet. Her mouth had been filled multiple times, as had been her ass and pussy.

It was well after 4:30 am and the guys were spent. Sitting on the floor having a beer. Roni walked over to me, took my hand, and walked me to the sofa.

Not saying a word, she set me on the sofa, knelt down and sucked my cock down her throat. Roni mouth fucked me for 5 minutes until I was rock hard and close to blowing, then she grabbed the lube. She stared me down, riveting my eyes, as she lubed me up. As the other three looked on, she stood over my legs, and slid down, sliding my cock in to her pussy. She fucked me for 20 minutes, just when I thought she was finishing, she turned around and dropped her ass slowly down on my cock again, facing her three other cocks.

Roni motioned Tony up to her left and started sucking his cock, still riding me in her ass.

Then, stroking Tony, she signaled to Jim.

Jim moved to the right and she turned her head and sucked his cock.

Roni laid herself back on my chest, stroking a cock in each hand.

Roni then made a come here gesture to Damian, looked him square in the eye and growled through her hoarse voice; stick your cock in me now!! Damian complied.

Damian fucked her, while I was deep in her ass, while she sucked both cocks. Long and slow. Finally, after what seemed to last forever, but was probably at most 10 minutes of "real time", her body locked up in a final massive orgasm, gripping both Damian and me inside her. Her spasms rocked her tiny body furiously for more than 3 minutes until her brain finally tapped out and she slumped over, unconscious.

*******

I sat there watching her sleep until the sun came up. The guys had already left. I gently woke her and took her up to the shower, cleaned her up and carried her to bed.

I didn't see her again until after 7:00 that evening. Still bleary eyed, she came downstairs and I got her something to eat. She cuddled up on my lap, curled in my arms, in the recliner. We sat there until he sun went down and beyond. Not a word spoken. We slept there all night like that.

I woke up, about 5:30 the next morning, to find Roni down on her knees, holding the front of my sweats down, her lips wrapped around my hard cock. Sensing I was awake, she looked up at me. In her soft shy voice, said: Good morning dear, thank you for the lovely birthday dinner, how was your weekend?

Awakening of Roni, complete.

Submission of Roni, complete.

Now, my Adventures with Roni have begun.

*******

Hello, my name is Dale, deer in the headlights

This is my soon to be wife, Roni, she's shy. But her "friend", she's a Fuck-oholic...

KnSv9767
KnSv9767
29 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Black Pastor and the Soccer Mom Black pastor turns white wife into personal plaything.in Interracial Love
Sharing Jill Ch. 01 A man fulfills his dream of showing off and sharing his wife.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Lucky Man Ch. 01 Duncan and Kelly discover something surprising.in Loving Wives
Sara the Bad Babysitter A babysitter is blackmailed by a swinging couple.in Group Sex
Faye's Surprise Gangbang Faye comes back for more and gets gangbanged.in Group Sex
More Stories