My Time with Roni - Awakening Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few moments after she heard the door close, without even turning around, she picked up her wineglass, gulped down what remained and picked up the remote. Roni turned the DVD back on and fast-forwarded to the last few minutes. I stood there; watching, as shy little Roni, watched while "confident, slut Roni" took three big cocks on the big screen, savoring every second of it. I crept slowly across the room until I confirmed what I expected; Roni was feverishly beating her clit. I cleared my throat, but she was in way too deep. She simply looked at me as she turned up the volume and finished herself off, looking in to my eyes and listening to "her onscreen" orgasm as she had a real one.

After witnessing this unprovoked, self-desired moment, I had an opening and took it.

I lay down behind her and pulled her down to me, close and tight, gently stroking her hair. Quietly I asked: You would enjoy that happening to you, wouldn't you Mäuschen? Purposely using the German pet name for her that I use when I really want her to understand how much I love her.

She apologized profusely, tears welling up in her eyes. After several minutes of reassuring her it was OK with me for her to have these feelings. She sniffled and admitted, yes, Oh-My-God!! Yes, I do!!

After a pause for effect, to let her words sink in -- for both of us, I asked her how she felt about feeling that way, and why? Hopefully, hearing her words, and no condemnation, only support from me, it would settle in.

Roni's sobbing stopped; she rolled over, looked in to my eyes and began talking. I felt bad for imagining myself as the little brunette and fucking all those guys. Still glassy eyed from all the wine and the last, furious self-induced orgasm she continued. Because I love YOU, I shouldn't want other guys! While we were watching, I felt things inside myself I never knew where there. I could almost feel the huge cock in my pussy, and the one in my ass, and cum all over my face, all of it -- AND I LOVED having those feelings!!

Pause...

And? I said, after the long pregnant pause. That one word caught her off guard... I am sure it was because she didn't know how she wanted to respond to that one simple word at the point so: she turned the tables on me.

Reaching up, her still teary eyes looking in to mine, she touched and caressed my cheek. Then she asked what I thought of all of this? How did I feel watching her get so hot thinking of herself in that situation?

Now it was my turn to stutter. I reassured her that there is nothing wrong with her having those feelings. I told her how, if I were being totally honest, I loved watching her as she fucks me. The way she enjoys it, the way she moves, the sounds, all of it.

After a pause, for me to gather my thoughts, I said to her; I'm glad you liked it. I have felt thoughts were inside you for a long time. At first, I was not sure how I felt about it thinking that. I told her I had pictured it in my mind many times, her getting fucked by someone else. I admitted it turned me on. I also told her I bought that movie because of my thoughts. (A partial little white lie; it was 20% my thoughts and 80% wanting to know her reaction).

After a "settle in the mind/gather thoughts" moment, I continued.

After watching you finger yourself, multiple times, thinking about having more cocks, I knew for me it was really a big turn-on. I then asked her: Did you forget the 4D facial I gave you as you passed out from "your" movie foursome? (Emphasizing "YOUR")

Her eyes went wide, she couldn't speak... she pulled my face to hers it felt like she stuck her tongue 10 inches down my throat. She had never kissed my like that! When she finished and pulled back to look in my eyes I said: "That was, um, nice." Roni smacked my arm; and then held me close, almost purring.

A few minutes later she once again looked in to my eyes and caressed my face and asked: You'd really like to watch me fuck someone else? You wouldn't mind? Seriously? I admitted yes, yes...and yes. I would love to watch her suck another man's cock and fuck him.

I knew I was in really dangerous territory here. I watched her think. She was silent for nearly 10 full minutes. Her eyes would look in to mine, left, right and back again. Wheels in her head spinning, trying to latch on to thought. Looking away then back to my eyes.

Her tears started again, first just one streaming down, followed by a waterfall of them. I was opening my mouth to speak when she covered it with her hand. When she sensed I wouldn't talk, her hand moved away as she rolled on top of me, kissing me passionately. Now I was the confused one, what was she thinking?

After she backed away and sat straight up for a few seconds, eyes closed tightly, I got my answer.

When she opened her eyes, the tears were gone and the lustful look that poured out was indescribable, almost animal like; my cock was instantly rock-hard. She reached back to my confused, yet rock hard cock and guided it to her hot, dripping wet pussy.

Roni rode me for several minutes, hands on my shoulders, her head thrown back, slowly and with a purpose. Slowly she lowered her face to mine, not an inch away, in a sexy, focused squint, looking me squarely in the eyes.

Roni started speaking:

Imagine me riding another man while you watch, helpless to stop it. He is slowly fucking me with his huge, hard cock, doggy-style and I am taking all of him.

Do you like that Dale? Do you?

What if another guy stuck his cock in my mouth at the same time?

How about that Dale?

As she spoke, she raised my hand and when she stopped talking, she wrapped her lips around my fingers and sucked hard on two them, simulating a slow, erotic blowjob. That was enough for me; I shot my load deep inside her tight, gripping pussy. She kept riding my softening cock as she leaned back and finished herself off.

OMG, what have I released? I don't care, I LIKED IT!!

Having recovered a bit, we went upstairs to bed. While we were laying in the dark spooning, she asked the simplest question. Why would I let her fuck another man?

I told her it was because I love and trust her. That I would share that with her because I know how much she loves sex. Being able to watch as she gave herself physically to someone, for her pleasure. , Knowing I was watching, sharing it with me would be a natural high.

Roni thought a bit, and then started speaking, her voice crackling and stumbling. (I could hear her waning confidence in her voice.)

I'm not sure I could really do something like that; I mean actually DO it. Even though the thought of it makes me so hot, to feel so liberated and free. She said it felt like it is one thing to think about it, but quite another to actually do it. The feelings inside my mind and body are bouncing all over, conflicting. Yes, no, back and forth: a 150% jumble of confusion.

I felt so sorry for her. I heard her words, and the sound of conflict in her voice. It was real and palpable. II also knew this in her mind now, floating around and I know it won't go away. It may take time, but her inner slut will win out.

To ease her mind a bit I said, "I understand."

Still spooning behind her, I tilted her head and whispered in her ear -- FOR NOW, you are mine. My petite, sexy, willing, secret fuck slut. To fuck whenever and wherever I desire, to use as I wish. Whenever I call out for my SLUT, she will come from within you and submit to me.

Roni rolled to face me, looked in my eyes, moved her cheek to mine and whispered to me: Yes, Master. I am your willing slut. I willingly submit to you. I will fulfill whatever you command of me.

With that, she slid her cheek to my chest. Within minutes, she was sound asleep.

WTF? I wasn't expecting that response, but I liked it. It spoke to the Dungeons and Dragons Role player nerd in me- in a weird yet hot, sexual kind of way.

I lay there, holding her close, fully exhausted. As I too began to succumb to the late hour, one final thought formed as consciousness drifted away:

Did the "FOR NOW" part of my last words just waft over her head? Or was it perhaps, silent, purposeful agreement?

********

The next morning, I woke up around 8:30; Roni was no longer in bed with me. I thought for sure she'd sleep in longer than I did; that's ALWAYS the case after a night of sex.

I could smell bacon and coffee; I got up and went downstairs.

I could hear her singing to herself in the kitchen as I descended the stairs. Roni does this often and actually has a great voice.

A flicker caught my eye so I turned to the side. The TV was on, blank screen, I looked down, the "here I am" light on the DVD player was also on. Hmm, a smile crossed my face. Someone remembered last night and got up early to relive her thoughts? Not wanting to embarrass her, I ignored them and joined her in the kitchen.

Roni smiled when I came in, then kissed me and said: "Good morning sleepy." I, as I usually do when I catch her singing, told her we really should go to karaoke at the on base club with some of our friends. - Adding, as always; "With your voice and looks, you'd be a hit." I usually get a laugh and a blush from her. Today, when I said it, all she said was; "You think so???"

A quick thought of 50 or so horny, single GI's, not hearing a thing while watching her tits and ass flashed in my mind.

Honey, yoo-hoo?? Do you really think people would like it?

OK, my brain snapped back to reality -- Yes dear, I do, it'd be fun (adding in my head, the young troops would eat you alive -- talk about a gang-bang)

*******

Breakfast was wonderful as usual. Roni is an incredible cook, having been raised in a big family as the only girl with 5 brothers.

After we finished eating, we took our coffee to the living room and sat and talked as always to plan our weekend. I caught a flash of fear in her eyes as they went around the room. She saw the DVD player and TV were still on. I can only imagine the thoughts running through her mind; DID HE NOTICE??? I laughed internally and sipped my coffee.

After we came up with a pan for the weekend, I asked her if she remembered the previous night. She gulped and indicated she remembered some of it, but not all. I think that was her first little white lie for the day. I smirked.

I asked if she could get me some more coffee, while I went to the bathroom. I think she saw a chance to change the subject so she took my cup. I headed toward the bathroom; on the way I stopped in the office to grab the tape from the recording deck.

When I returned to the Living-room, Roni was sitting on the sofa sipping her coffee somewhat nervously. She had that Bird, caught next to the open cage, with a feather in it's mouth; "Who?, Me?, What bird? " look on her face. She noticed the tape in my hand with a curious look on her face. I said nothing.

After finishing my coffee, Silently, I walked to the TV. As I turned it on I remarked, without turning around, that she hadn't needed to turn it off while I was gone, as we'd need it. But thank you for turning off the DVD player. I turned on the TV and the VCR, slid the tape in, and then took my place next to her on the sofa. She was still bright red in the face so I leaned over and whispered in her ear. "It's OK Slut, I know how much you liked it. Then paused for just a second before adding; and desire it! By the way, I didn't know you talked in your sleep? Petrified, she turned an absolute glowing shade of red. (Thinking to myself, "hmm, Damian, interesting." -- I had already filed that little nugget away.)

As it occurred to her that I might know of her slumber tryst with our neighbor from a few doors down, just as quickly as she had gone red in the face, it turned ashen white. At that moment I knew she had total recall of the night before, and that she had a secret lust for our neighbor; and now she knew I knew. I held my stern, grinning look at her, she diverted her eyes, "Yes, Master, I do."

You do what dear? Desire to have another man AND that you want to fuck our neighbor's Big. Black. Cock? I let each of the last three words linger on their own. Loving the torture she was feeling. Her entire body trembled; Yes, Master.

After a few awkward moments she changed the subject.

The tape, she asked, still looking down at the floor and blushing. Why Mäuschen, I videotaped the entire night, now you can watch yourself to remember much you enjoyed it. Again, she knew I had caught her in a little white lie.

Her curiosity was palpable as she sat and watched, dumbfounded at first. The sounds of the sex both from the movie we watched and us, her own reactions and words. I fast-forwarded through different parts made her "fully aware" of that which she claimed not to remember. In the light of day, she blushed many times, but also had the devilish glint and several smiles and smirks as the tape rolled to a conclusion. I told her I would erase the tape. She made me promise NOT to do that; unsaid - She liked watching herself.

Note to self: buy a video recorder and digital camera!!

*******

We spent the next few days enjoying the freedom of vacation. Taking day trips, a visit back to the top of the bluffs and our Castle; some nice pictures from up there; both at night and in broad daylight!!

Everything was going great. A few times while we were having sex, I would caress her face with one of my hands. Roni would unconsciously suddenly suck my fingers. I could tell the thoughts in her head were growing and taking hold because of her middle of the night moans and nearly inaudible whispers. I didn't push the subject much more for the time being. I wanted to let her sort through things in her own time and process. I did flash many sly unseen smiles!!

*******

On Thursday, just after noon, I got a call from work and had to go in due to a technical issue that caused all of the arms-room security cameras to suddenly go down. Hearing the LT tell it, an atomic meltdown, full-blown, major security cluster-fuck was in burning out of control. I laughed. I told Roni I had to go in to work. She wasn't really happy, but understood. I told her I had no idea how long it would take. I told her I'd call at 6 if I knew I would be much later.

After arriving at work, I notice that half the weapons were issued out and there must have been 20 young GI's, wide-eyed and bushy tailed standing guard on the other half. Hence, my laugh before I left home. This LT needed some Valium, stat!!

After spending just short a couple hours troubleshooting the source of the entire system going down, I found the source of the malfunction, fixed the issue and was free to get back to my vacation -- I even score another day off from the LT for coming in. Hmm, a free day off, maybe the LT should freak out more often? I wouldn't make that suggestion.

*******

Since it was now only about 3:00 I went home without calling.

When I entered the apartment, all was still and quiet. Something inside told me not to call out to Roni as I usually do. I looked on the patio, no Roni. Then I heard quiet sounds from upstairs. Hmmm... quietly I went in to the office and fired up the monitor, and feeling my cock getting beginning to get hard, switched on the power to the bedroom cameras -- good thing I blacked out the power indicator lights.

There, flickering on the screen in front of me was Roni. She was in the middle of the bed, on her knees, at a slight angle to the TV. Her arms were reaching behind her, shoulders down on the mattress, head turned to the side facing in to the TV, obviously watching a video -- obviously not remembering, that she was also facing straight on into the camera below the TV. She must not have thought about that since I was "at work" or so she thought. I didn't know at the time what DVD it was, but I could tell from the sounds that it was some type of group sex right at that moment.

Wondering what her hands were doing, I switched the angle to the one over my nightstand.

Imagine my shock when I see her with one of her nice realistic 8-inch rubber cocks slowly sliding in and out of her pussy. A very nice sight I might add. Even better, she had the ½-inch thick, 4-inch long add-on cock that has a ring to strap to a cock or a dildo, riding shotgun in her tight little ass. She must have been practicing for a while - we hadn't been able to pull that off yet. We purchased the small one on one of our trips. Was I feeling pride, wonder, confusion? I didn't care; I knew I'd have a new thrill coming soon. My cock was hard but I didn't want to interrupt her.

I spent almost half an hour watching her fuck herself to a couple orgasms. At one point, she tried a bigger dildo in her ass, but didn't get very far or last very long. I smiled again as I know she likes her ass teased and wants to be able to feel me deep in her ass. It was only as she was finishing up that I realized I forgot to turn on the deck and hit record. DAMN!!

I quickly shut everything down, composed myself and went back to the door and, as noisily as possible, shut it and called out to Roni. I heard her scurry across the floor to the upstairs bathroom and turn on the water. She yelled down and said; Hey sweetie, I just got home from a long walk with a friend and will be down after a shower.

OK, Roni, I said with a smirk. She had no idea. Just then I my thoughts went back to the redhead in the movie that was a dead ringer for my lesbian friend Claudia.

As Roni cleaned up from her walk, I went and pulled a coke from the fridge, picked up my phone and went out to the patio.

Me: Hi, how you doing? 45 seconds later... Claudia: Hey stranger, how are you?

Me: Really Good. I may need your help with something soon. Claudia: I love a mystery, whatever you need, let me know.

Me: Thanks; I'll let you know. Claudia: OK, looking forward to hearing from you.

Unsent from me: Not as much as I am.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Date Night Sometimes the tastiest items aren't on the menu.in Erotic Couplings
My Girlfriend's Neglected Mother Hot Mom, hot daughter, is anyone complaining?in Erotic Couplings
Young & Divorced Ch. 01 - New Hope Brian grieves for a lost marriage, but finds new hope.in Erotic Couplings
The Best Man and the Go-Go Dancer Jack never planned how this bachelor party would go-go.in Erotic Couplings
The Work Wife A "work wife and husband" explore relationship boundaries.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories