My Time with Roni - Current Thoughts

Story Info
A quick trip to current day...
2.9k words
3.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KnSv9767
KnSv9767
29 Followers

Hello, time for a quick change of pace. Welcome to present day.

As I believe I have mentioned, I have remained close to several people from my past with Roni.

I talk to Claudia and Mason, usually once a month or so via phone or Facetime. Mason was out when I called last week, so I told Claudia that I had been thinking about Roni and thought about putting my "Time with Roni" chronicles" to "paper" and posting them here.

After discussing it with her for quite some time, she was very supportive, since I'd change the names; as long as she got a first edition copy of each so she and Mason could enjoy them as well. I told her that as I submitted, I would make sure they got an advanced copy. - When I hit submit on the first story, I hit send on their e-mail as well.

I suppose it may be helpful if I were to fill in a blank or two here.

After Roni's "submission" to the "Lesbian with exceptions" Claudia, and the later weekend at the Cabin with Mason, each of those separate threesomes spent more than a few "adult recreational activities", (as Mason took to calling them) together.

At our wedding, Mason was my best man and Claudia was Roni's maid-of-honor.

Mason, ever the guy who couldn't get the girl, if you remember, was instantly smitten with Claudia at the bike race after party. Claudia thought he was a cute nerd. Translated, no two-way Chemistry. That would change on our wedding day, which is on the list for a future installment, most likely next up.

Anyway, long story short, Lesbian meets nerd, Lesbian ignores nerd. Then Lesbian walks in while nerd is doing a double penetration on fiancée with her soon to be new husband. Lesbian soon joins the party, gets 10-inches of cock from nerd. Bingo-Bango-Bongo, a year later Lesbian marries "exceptional nerd" and they now have 3 kids.

Based on new math acrobatics: 4 singles became 2 couples, 1 lesbian became 0 Lesbians and 2 threesomes became a foursome.

As I was working on "The Submission of Roni Ch.1" featuring Claudia, Facetime jingled on my MacBook. It was Claudia and Mason. The call was a nice, unexpected surprise.

They made me read what I had written so far. Claudia approved, with a few edits of course and had me add a thought here and there. Ah, German women, my favorite.

We chatted and they suggested some of our adventures for future stories. They have the link and could be reading this along side you right now. - Everyone wave!! Hi guys!!

Although I had intermittent contact with Roni since she returned to Germany, they did not. That is, until we all, quite unexpectedly, ended up together about two years ago. They suggested I write that and share it.

******

Spring 2016

The company I was working for decided to close up shop and consolidate their operations on the west coast. In usual fashion, the 50ish guy was made redundant, so I decided on doing the semi-retired, independent contractor thing. Mason suggested I try to get a GS job or something else in IT, back in Europe. I thought about it for a couple weeks and then applied for several openings.

After a couple months, I ended up in the Munich area for some interviews. The interviews went quite well, however, I didn't end up getting either job.

Since I work on my own schedule from home and could basically do my work from anywhere with a good Internet connection, I decided to take a month or so off and stay in Germany. It would be nice to travel around and see how everything had changed since I was last there. I hopped on the train and headed off to Bonn. Claudia and Mason met me at the Train station.

We were having a great time. We went to see all of the local sights and did some tours. Mason and I fucked Claudia several times. It was a good thing I had been "grandfathered" a Claudia exemption many years before.

One night we were sitting on the patio, drinking wine and they carefully brought up Roni, asking if I knew how she was doing.

I told them I still hear from her sporadically. She was happy. It took her about 9 months after her return to finally back off our daily e-mails. She and her family were Catholic and she had begun going to church often with them, settling back into quiet, conservative, shy Roni.

About a year later she met Marcus at a church gathering. They got married about year later and now have 2 beautiful children. I think she's settled and happy in her quiet life.

A week later, around 10am, I was connected to Mason's Wi-Fi working when I got a notification that I had an e-mail. It was from Roni.

Roni's entire e-mail contained 4 words: Can I call you?

Claudia looked at it and said "something's up," nearly immediately.

I typed a response to her and telling her to call my temporary German SIM phone number and sent the e-mail.

She called less than a minute later, sounding very frazzled.

What are you doing in Germany? Where are you? How long have you been here? How long are you staying? Why didn't you tell me?

When she finally took a breath and started to slow down.

I explained to her the what and the why, both how long's, and that I was at Claudia and Mason's home in Bonn.

Roni squealed, half angry, half excited; You're only 28km away! You should have told me.

I reminded her that she had never told me where she was living, so I could not know how close I was to her. She was back to being the shy, private Roni. I heard her voice change; Oh, yeah, sorry.

We talked for a little while. She told me she was having "issues" with her husband. She loved him, but he was very religious and controlling. She was "happy" but missed some freedom. Simple things like working, having a few friends of her own and so forth (meaning - SEX). She stated she had wanted to take a break for some time to clear her head and think. She then asked if she could talk to Claudia, so I gave the phone to Claudia. They talked for an hour.

Claudia came back to the kitchen where Mason and I were sitting, didn't say a single word, then left.

An hour and a half later, she returned with Roni in tow.

******

What a crew we were.

Mason and I had both aged pretty well. We are both now 50-something but we can still push out a good time on a 50-mile ride.

Claudia was still a stunner, as was Roni. After both having had children, they both pretty much reverted right back to where they started. They both now have long hair and their breasts are a little larger, but both still look amazing and no doubt still turned heads.

Claudia and Mason's kids were at the Grandparents for two weeks while I visiting and since it was a beautiful warm night, we decided to go take a dinner cruise on the Rhine River.

We are all beyond the point of having any need to impress anyone so we all dressed comfortably. Mason and I wore jeans and button down un-tucked short sleeve shirts.

Claudia and Roni both wore sundresses, a little more reserved than what they used to wear. Claudia's still had a somewhat low-cut front, but wide shoulder straps.

Roni's had actual short sleeves and buttoned completely up the front to about 3 inches from the top - and she was wearing a bra. I think we all thought this extremely incongruous with the Roni we knew.

The cruise was smooth on a calm evening, the food was excellent and the company good. We sat and drank wine as Roni filled us all in on her life. She was currently very unhappy and told her husband she needed to get away for a while. Claudia said she was welcome to stay as long as she needed to. That eased Roni's brain a bit. The cruise ended around 11:30 and we decided to call it a night and went back to the house.

Mason and Claudia both had great jobs and were quite well off now. They had a big house, even by American standards. I was in a guest room down the hall and Roni was in one of the children's rooms across from Mason and Claudia's bedroom.

The next morning, we had a nice breakfast and Claudia and Roni went out for a long walk. I am sure they had "woman-stuff" to talk about.

They had gotten really close while we were all together before Roni and I went to the US. Almost like sisters, they shared an almost telepathic connection. Mason and I always teased them and said they scared us.

They returned around 2:30 that afternoon. Both of them had red eyes. They had shared a lot.

Roni went up to have some "alone time" to decompress and take a shower. While she was gone, Claudia filled us in. Roni loved her husband and her little family. However, every so often she felt a pull from within, with no means of relief. She and her husband had 10-minute, missionary only, boring sex every couple months, if even that often. She no longer felt like herself, as if she was stifling a large part of her being. She missed much her old life. He knew nothing of her past, was absorbed in himself, so he had no idea. He was also very confused when Roni announced she was going away for a while to think.

******

A few days passed and we were all enjoying being back together. We decided to ride the night train to Berlin and so we booked two 1st Class private cabins - Claudia and Mason still enjoyed crazy things like late night train sex.

We made the last transfer just before midnight. Mason and Claudia settled in to one cabin and Roni and I in to the other, she sitting across from me.

About an hour in to the ride, we heard a "thump" on the wall between the two cabins. I laughed. Roni looked at me without a sound or a smile. I was just about to speak when she raised her hand and stopped me short of the first syllable. She then stood up, pulled her dress over her head and sank to her knees.

She never took her eyes from mine as she quickly pulled my cock out of my jeans. She dropped her mouth over it and nearly sucked it from my body. When my cock stopped being confused and finally got hard, she stood up, climbed on my lap and impaled herself.

She fucked me hard for about 10 minutes then gave a little shriek as she came. She fucked me all over that cabin for the next 2.5 hours, through 4 or 5 orgasms, until the lights of Berlin started to shine in through the windows.

Claudia and Mason came through the door a little later and found Roni, naked, on top of me, rubbing her clit while bouncing like a kid in a big balloon castle.

As they came in and closed the door we all laughed. Roni, however, continued until she had her orgasm, then she got redressed.

We spent a few days doing all the usual Berlin things. The Brandenburg Gate, the "Wall" tour, the East Side Gallery and so on. The day before we were going to leave, we went to Sanssouci Palace grounds between in Potsdam.

A lovely sunny day, we all walked around, often arm in arm, like the old days. Roni with me, Mason with Claudia then switching; Mason with Roni and Me with Claudia - Just like the old days. We stayed there all day.

We arrived back at the hotel after dinner around 8pm. We were sitting in the living room of our suite; between the two bedrooms on opposite sides.

HEY!! No judging out there! Yes all, Roni and I did spend every free moment we had fucking, get over it!! LOL :o)

We sat having some wine, Mason and I on the couch with a space between us, while Roni and Claudia sat on the loveseat. Roni and Claudia went to Claudia and Mason's bedroom.

Mason and I assumed more "girl-talk" and kept chatting about the old days, work and new bikes we'd bought.

About 10 minutes later the two girls came back out. They were both wearing matching short silk robes. Claudia sat down on the other side of Mason, forcing him to the center of the sofa.

Roni sat down between Mason and me, lifting and spreading her legs over ours, exposing what was now a neatly trimmed pussy, not shaved. She set her hands on our cocks. Slowly, she turned her eyes to mine, in a shy, almost pleading way.

Please, say it. Say the word. Let her come to life.

Knowing what she meant, as it was Mason and I having our cocks stroked, I gave her what she asked.

Wench!!

She responded.

Oh Dark Lord, thank you for waking me up.

Roni went quickly to work pulling out both cocks. She sucked them until each one filled her mouth.

Once she finished, Mason raised her back up to the sofa, put her on her knees and plunged his still hard cock deep in to her pussy. I turned and started to kiss Claudia.

While I was kissing her, I slowly removed her robe and laid her down on the sofa. Roni immediately figured out what I was thinking, leaned forward and started to lick her pussy as Mason thrust away behind her.

I moved around to the end and slid my cock in to Claudia's waiting mouth. Mason was fucking Roni so hard it would push her forward, causing her mouth to push Claudia and me to go deep in to her mouth. After Claudia and Roni had a simultaneous orgasm, we reversed the order and kept on going.

Later, Roni and Claudia were in a 69 across the width of the coffee table, balancing precariously. After watching them lick, suck and finger-fuck each other furiously, Mason and I went to opposite ends of that pussy pile, then switching sides, fucking each one of them. To this day, I am still not sure if they even realized we did that or not as intensely as they were working on each other.

After a quick break for some wine and water, Roni got some lube and put it all over my cock. She lowered her ass on to my cock. After a few minutes, Mason came over and slid in to her pussy. The entire time we were we were fucking her, Claudia was kissing her and rubbing her clit with her fingers. When Roni had her last orgasm, after a short cleanup, we replaced Roni with Claudia and gave her the same treatment while Roni watched.

It was a memorable night for all of us.

The next morning, we got up, had breakfast and got the train back to Bonn. Roni and Claudia spent the entire trip having "girl talk" again. Once we were home, we all had a similar talk.

Roni was really struggling with what to do. For the second time in our relationship, I had to do the right thing. I knew she loved her husband and family and told her she needed to go home and find some way to reconcile that part of her with the "other" Roni. Mason and Claudia agreed, with Claudia telling her she needed to set some new ground rules when she got home. Roni agreed.

We had a nice dinner and then Claudia took Roni home.

*******

Based on Roni's new "ground rules", She and Claudia get together once a month, sometimes twice. They meet in different places to talk, sometimes near Roni's home, sometimes at Claudia's, sometimes for coffee and lunch. It all depends on Roni.

There have been times when I get a call in the middle of the night and end up on Facetime. Watching them together, watching them tag-teaming some young stud, or Mason. It depends on their whims. One time, they both had their way with a petite little 20something blond with a strap-on.

Roni's husband still doesn't know of her past or of the "exercise" portion of their time together. He does know that things are better at home; he isn't bothered for sex or expectations, so he is good with it. Roni is happier too, he isn't interested in sex anymore but she has an outlet with Claudia. It's a win-win for all.

The one other "ground rule" is that every two years, Roni gets to take a vacation and go wherever with Claudia for a two-week "girls getaway." That comes around this summer.

I guess that is what has had me thinking about, and writing about, "My time with Roni."- I received my tickets to Germany a few weeks ago week. They sit here in front of me on the desk. The cabin by the lake is booked for four and Claudia has picked up several cases of red wine. - Only a few short weeks to wait.

I wonder if we'll take the castle tour?? :o)

KnSv9767
KnSv9767
29 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Bent over The Bar Not my usual.in Loving Wives
Selena and The Good Boy Selena's study break takes a sexy turn.in Erotic Couplings
Sex with My Ex He knows what my body and my pussy crave...in Erotic Couplings
Lust, Love and the Professor Professor Tate just can't say no.in Erotic Couplings
A Night to Remember They went to his show, then back to their hotel to fuck. FFM.in Group Sex
More Stories