My Time with Roni - Submission Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KnSv9767
KnSv9767
29 Followers

About 6:45 we left to walk down to the café. Ah, good, there is Claudia's car!! We continued and I casually looked around, catching a glimpse of Claudia's reflection in the storefront windows across the street, trailing about 20 yards behind us. Roni and I found took a table on the edge of the Garden, Claudia waiting just out of sight. The Cafe Garden seating was packed, nearly every seat was taken. I was getting nervous that Claudia might not get a seat close to us.

Just as that thought set in, the couple sitting at the table right next to us got up and left. Perfect timing. As the couple got up, Claudia, having been watching, immediately walked around the corner and made a beeline straight for us. She took a seat on the same side of her table as I sat at ours. Now sitting less than 5-feet away, with a perfect angle, facing Roni. Even looking forward, there is no way Roni could miss her desert.

Claudia also looked incredible. Also wearing a sundress, as she knew now they were Roni's favorite. It was multiple shades of blue to match her eyes, deeply low-cut and of course with no bra.

BINGO!!

Claudia, or should I say, Claudia's tits, complete with breeze hardened nipples, caught Roni's eye immediately. Before Roni could blush and look away, Claudia returned Roni's gaze, trapping Roni like a deer in the headlights, smiled seductively, then dropped her gaze to her menu. I swear Roni sighed when the gaze broke just in time before her pussy went straight to flood. Not laughing out loud at that moment nearly killed me on the spot.

I found out at recently that Roni, being small chested, loves the look of big tits and nipples. Claudia, as I alluded to, has both of those, and then some. Roni knew I could tell she was excited - her nipples were hard. After the movie, Claudia was just her type.

Great body? - Check

Short red hair? - Check

Big firm tits? - Check

Large, hard nipples? - Check

Claudia was a Roni magnet; I caught Roni looking multiple times.

At that moment, another older couple walked up and asked Claudia if they could join her and use two of the extra seats at her table, since the café was packed. Claudia said of course, so they sat down. Good idea Claudia, cover and concealment. LOL

Like a great Quarterback executing her game plan, Claudia called an audible. She asked the older couple if they would watch her things for a few minutes, stood slowly and walk past within inches of Roni, giving Roni a nice smile as she did so, went inside, ostensibly to go to the restroom I guess. I know Roni saw it because she got goose bumps; it was 83 degrees according the bank across the street if my conversion was correct.

A minute later phone jingled, it was a text from Claudia. I could barely keep up as 4 came in succession:

C: She wants me, I want her

C: Many orgasms 4her

C: no walking tomorrow

C: have strap-on in bag. Lube ready?

Me: :o) :o)

ME: Lube right-hand nightstand & drawer of coffee table

C: Time to make Hot'R

When I put my phone down, Roni asked who was texting me. I told her it was Mason, asking if we would be out. He said he may show up later but he isn't sure yet - Little white lies.

I swear I saw a sense of relief on her face. She was thinking about the new woman sitting nearby. She didn't anyone we knew to see her sweating. It was really hard to play dumb. Claudia waited a minute before returning after her last text. She didn't want it looking weird to have a bunch of text come to me then return right away. She expected that Roni wasn't a dim bulb. She was right, just naive sometimes.

Roni tried to play it off when Claudia returned. I caught her check out Claudia's ass when she went by and reached down for something in her bag to give Roni a good look. Pretending for effect I think. Claudia is an accomplished flirt. Roni was almost drooling and I was looking right at her when she stopped staring.

BUSTED! - And she knew I caught her, she blushed, but gave me a little shy smile. I raised my eyebrows in approval. She pretended to go back to the menu, I chuckled inside; she always orders the same thing.

I pretended to play with my phone and sent Roni a text and she jumped when her phone jingled.

Me: "Slut"

A look from Roni, followed by a pregnant pause

Roni: (her hands trembled as she mis-typed a reply) "Mastre"

Me: Get up and walk to the b-room

Me: let her see your ass, walk slow and sexy

Roni: What?

Me: I ain't dumb or blind

Me: The girl you been drooling on

Roni: blush! Caught

Me: Yes Slut - do as u r told

Roni: Yes Master

Roni stood up and smiled at the "stranger" as she did, turned... then almost tripped as she started to walk away, he tight little ass swaying nicely. After she was far enough away I heard Claudia giggle. My phone buzzed

C: She so sweet

C: and hot, blushes a lot

Me: She is Shy

C: yeah, right

C: can almost feel her tongue from here

Me: She's got a gr8 tongue

C: can't wait!!

Me; Next time she goes follow her in

C: Next time?

Me: Red Wine, she'll need a return trip

C: OK

Me; Careful She'll be super Horny

C: GOOD!!

Phones down as Roni returns.

Everything OK Roni? Big smile. She had "I just masturbated" flush on her face. I saw knew that look and I know Claudia knew that look all too well.

We sat through dinner and shared a second bottle of red wine. I could tell Roni was getting the usual response as she got bolder in her flirting. Just before 10:15, she had to go to the restroom again. She smiled at me, got up and walked away after picking up her phone. As she carefully walked away, I got a text.

Roni: Master, I want her, please!

Me: that's good, because she's just a few steps behind you

Roni: Fuck!!

Me: Based on the two of you flirting I'd guess that's the idea.

Me: I'm hard just watching the two of you

Roni: FUCK!!

20 second pause

Roni: Hi, I'm Claudia, I'm going to kiss your GF

Roni: Then we'll pay and go to your place to fuck

5 second pause

Roni: OMG!!

Me: :o) :o) :o) :o)

As Roni came back My Phone buzzed

C: we need to go

C: pussy very wet and sweet

C: Get ready

Me: me = hard you+roni = Fuck yeah!!

Roni sat down as I texted. Trying not to look flustered. Mason? She asked. Yeah, he decided to stay home. She looked up straight in to my eyes; Good!!, we need to go, now!! A nervous smile was on her face.

Enjoyed your "kiss" did you? "Yes Master"

Claudia arrived back to her table and sat down. We paid our bill and walked away. Claudia came right behind us. She walked up between us and split us, wrapping an arm around each of us. We had walked a short distance when Claudia said, Hi, I'm Claudia, I'm a lesbian and I'm going to fuck your girlfriend. Even knowing the plan, I stammer a quick; "Uh, OK" reply causing them both to laugh.

When we arrived home, it was a free-for-all. I hadn't even completely shut the door when Claudia had Roni pushed up against the wall. Roni was pulling Claudia's sundress up and over her head and Claudia reciprocated. Neither of them had anything on underneath. I wasn't sure if Claudia had any panties on to begin with, but I knew Roni did. She must not even have taken the time to put her G-string back on after their restroom tryst. I would later find out they were in the trashcan. Claudia had torn them off to get to her pussy.

By now, Roni had turned Claudia around and was sucking hard on her tits. Claudia had her fingers running through Roni's hair as she moaned. Roni took a quick break from her breast assault to breathe so I took the opportunity to take them both by the hand and lead them to the sofa.

Claudia basically tossed Roni back on to the sofa and went to work. Kissing her deeply while running her hands over her body, pinching and twisting Roni's nipples. She slowly kissed her way down over Roni's body. As she got to Roni's pussy Roni groaned. She looked up at me with a look I have never seen, Lust, passion, questions, there must have been 1000 different feelings rolling around in her head. I leaned over and kissed her and said, "Enjoy!!" She was and did.

Claudia went after her at a fever pitch. She licked and fingered her to 3 orgasms in a matter of 20 minutes. The orgasm factory was in full production. Roni was begging for a break, but Claudia was not having it, she was going to set Roni's orgasm record. She kept going, like the energizer bunny. After Roni's had 6 orgasms, she finally relented and moved up and kissed her gently.

They rested for a few minutes while I got them some water from the kitchen. Roni got up and excuse herself to the bathroom, I think so she could gather herself. As see did, Claudia took the chance to get her bag from near the door and place it by the end of the sofa along with the lube. Then she surprised me. She walked over and kissed me... Passionately, and whispered; "Thank you!!" She's lovely. I told Claudia to teach Roni to do to a woman what she had just done to Roni.

We heard the door open so Claudia sat down. Roni had relaxed a bit and walked up in front of Claudia. The moment she saw Claudia's big hard nipples again, she was off and running. Roni sucked Claudia's nipples as if she was sucking a small cock. Claudia was helping with advice. Bite them, harder, suck, pinch, finger nails here. It was awesome watching Claudia teach my shy Roni and also the way Roni took her guidance, obeying every word. Just then, Claudia remembered my advice during our planning: Roni enjoyed being the submissive. Claudia said stop! Roni obeyed. Claudia lifted Roni's face from her tits.

Claudia held Roni's questioning face gently in her hands. Reading Roni's face perfectly she said: "Don't worry, you are doing fine my little whore. The look on Roni's face was almost indescribable. She looked at me. I looked at her and sternly said: Obey your new Mistress Slut! Roni gasped.

In the most submissive sound I ever heard come out of her, Roni said: What shall I do Mistress Claudia, please tell me, I must please you.

Claudia loves control. I think she had been devising her own plan after learning of the Master/Slut portion of my explanation, hearing Roni on the phone and agreeing to help.

Claudia put her hands on the side of Roni's head and slowly pushed Roni's face down between her legs and held Roni inches away, staring at Claudia's nice shaved pussy. I could see her Clit was swollen, even bigger than Roni's, which was also big and pronounced. Lick me slowly, with the tip of your tongue cunt. Yes, mistress Claudia.

As Roni began slowly, Claudia looked up. I leaned over and kissed her, then whispered in her ear. Nice work... cunt! Claudia gave me a luscious, evil smile, pulled me down and drove her tongue deep into my mouth.

Over the next 30 minutes, Claudia gave Roni a master class in how to treat a woman and please her, Roni made her cum 4 times. - Claudia was impressed.

I remembered being in that position well, several years before. It was a beautiful feeling then and a wonderful sight now. My soon to be wife, between the luscious legs of my best friend, servicing her, following each and every direction.

At this point, I realized I was still dressed. It took me all of about two seconds to disrobe. I sat down next to Claudia, rubbing my throbbing cock. Roni briefly stopped fingering and licking Claudia and looked up. Claudia scolded her for stopping. Yes Mistress. Roni dove back to work again.

After a having another orgasm, Claudia lifted Roni's face. She nodded toward me and said: Slut, is that your personal cock? Yes mistress, said Roni. Service your Master's cock bitch; He deserves relief.

Yes Mistress.

Roni quickly slid over and in a second had my cock buried in her mouth. Bobbing up and down, completely oblivious to the smiles Claudia and I were sharing.

Claudia grabbed Roni by the hair, stopping her motion. Slowly cunt, make it last. When he cums, hold it in your mouth, do not swallow. Do you understand? "Yes Mistress!!"

Roni popped my cock back in her mouth, this time teasing slowly. Claudia looked at me and mouthed, "You're welcome. Claudia watched as Roni slowly sucked my cock, actually enjoying the view. After a few minutes I was getting close, Claudia could tell and told Roni to go faster, Roni obeyed and within seconds I shot everything I head in to Roni's mouth. When I was done trembling, Roni looked up with a look of complete pride on her face. I could tell she had quite a mouth full and was trying not to swallow or let it ooze out.

Claudia asked her if she had swallowed any, Roni shook her head to say no. Claudia asked her if it tasted good in her mouth. Roni shook her head yes. Claudia moved Roni back between her legs and told Roni to listen very carefully. Claudia said she needed to get a feel for her mouthful. Once she was ready. She was to dribble 1/3 of it on each of her tits, and the last 1/3 on just above her pussy. Do you understand? Roni nodded. Then do as our told slut. Roni complied.

Roni leaned up, over Claudia's tits and le a small stream of my now full liquid cum dribble on to each of Claudia's nipples and then went down to her pussy and let the rest out just above her clit. Roni sat up, as if looking for approval. Good girl Claudia said. She reached out for Roni's left hand, which Roni gave to her. Claudia made it in to a fist except for her index finger. Claudia took it and started rubbing it around in the remnants of my cum on her pussy. Using Roni's finger to smear it all over her clit, she then put that finger into Roni's mouth and said suck. Roni complied and sucked my taste of her finger.

Claudia then made a fist and extended her own index finger and wrapped Roni's hand around it. She said to Roni: Guide my finger in to my pussy. Yes Mistress. Roni then put Claudia's finger in to her pussy. Claudia told Roni to fuck her pussy with her finger. Roni did as she was told. Take your hand away slut. Roni did. Claudia finger fucked her own pussy, covering it with her juices and pulled it out. As she did, Roni thought it was for her and opened her mouth. Claudia said, No Slut, you need to work for this.

Claudia turned to me and in an instant, swept her juicy finger over and around my lips. Roni looked on wantonly. Claudia then turned back to Roni and said, "Lick the taste of my pussy off his lips, slowly, then kiss him." Roni early move up and very slowly licked Claudia wetness off my lips then kissed me, I could taste Claudia on her tongue. I liked it. When Claudia told her to stop kissing me. Roni knelt back between her legs.

Claudia was slowly smearing what was left of my cum around on her large hard nipples. Roni was watching and I could see she wanted to suck on them, to taste me on Claudia's tits. Just as I was thinking this, Claudia looked at Roni and motioned her up. Roni rose, thinking she'd get to taste it. When she was inches away, Claudia put up a hand and stopped her. Roni was so close to it she was trembling. Claudia looked her straight in the eyes. Slowly, Claudia reached over to me, still staring in to Roni's eyes, and led me to her left nipple, and demanded Suck cuck. I did as I was told. Strangely, I felt a rush, as I tasted me on her tits.

Do you like watching him suck my tits little slut. In a quivering voice I heard Roni reply Yes, Mistress I really do. With that, she pulled Roni to her other beast. We looked in to each other's eyes as we went to work on Claudia's tits together. After a few minutes, Claudia stop pushed us away from her breasts.

Claudia had a wild look in her eyes. She told Roni to check her pussy to see if it was still wet. Ronnie said Yes Mistress it is. Claudia then commanded Roni to climb up and fuck me. Roni eagerly complied. Setting down on me and in to a slow ricking motion and kissing me. Claudia went for her bag. Standing out of sight behind Roni, she put on her strap on cock. It was a match for Roni's rubber cock, 8" and nice and thick. She walked around me, pulled Roni from my mouth a put the tip to Roni's lips. Suck my cock whore. Roni didn't ever respond, instead, she immediately started sucking Claudia's strap-on.

I, and I believe Claudia, knew what was going through Roni's mind. The two guys from her phone call were now fucking her. This went on for several minutes until Claudia stopped it and pushed Roni off my cock.

Lay down across the coffee table bitch, she commanded and Roni did as she was told. Claudia gave me the bottle of lube, wanting to be sure and told me to lube Roni's pussy, which I gladly did. When ready, Claudia got between Roni's legs and slid the entire length of the strap-on in to her. Roni moaned loudly. Claudia commanded that I stick my cock in Roni's mouth. Roni titled her head back and took my entire length down her throat. Claudia and I fucked Roni from both ends, like a pig being roasted on a spit, for ten minutes before pulled out and shot all over Roni's tits and knelt down just as she came as well. Claudia pulled to rubber cock out. Roni was breathing heavily as Claudia bent over her and licked every drop I shot on to Roni's tits off. Roni watched her and then, unexpectedly, Claudia pulled me over Roni and kissed me, sharing my taste on her tongue. When finished, Claudia pushed me down to kiss Roni. When Claudia stopped us, she asked Roni if she enjoyed my own taste on my tongue after she has kissed me and left it on my tongue for her. Yes Mistress with a nice smile.

After a few minutes of rest for all, Claudia stood Roni up and lubed up her pussy again. She led Roni over in front of me but turned her around facing away from me. Claudia told me to slouch down so my ass and cock were right on the edge of the sofa. I did. She then sat Roni down on me just behind my half erect cock and pushed her back against my chest. I didn't know what was coming until I saw Claudia drop to her knees. She looked up at both Roni and I as she lowered her face to me and slipped my cock in to her mouth.

I remember that blowjob my brain screamed. She worked me over good and I was rock hard in a matter of minutes. I knew Roni was getting off on it as the heat from her pussy was warming my stomach. Claudia nearly made me dry cum before she stopped. She pulled Roni down, slipping my cock in to her new hot pussy. I did my best to slowly slide in and out. Roni was watching Claudia ask she lowered her mouth to Roni's swollen clit. Roni didn't last long before screaming out as her body tightened around me. I thought that was the end for Roni. I was wrong

A different side of Roni came out then. She stood up and pulled Claudia close and kissed her, all while slowly rotating her around and pushing her down on my lap. Claudia started to speak. Roni stuck up her hand. SHUT UP CUNT!! I almost didn't recognize her voice. Claudia complied. Roni lifted Claudia's legs and Spread them wide. Still holding on around Claudia's left leg. Roni pulled up my cock. Set it to Claudia's pussy and pulled hard down on Claudia's leg, thrusting my cock in to her. Claudia moaned.

Roni commanded, fuck my boyfriend bitch! You can stop when I desire you to stop! After many years, I was finally fucking Claudia. It felt awesome. After a few minutes I turned her around, bending her over the back of the sofa and fucked as hard as I could. Roni went around and pull Claudia mouth to her clit and Claudia licked as I pump in to her. When I came I had nothing left to give. We both crumpled on to the sofa.

Once we all recovered as much as we could, we all went up to the bedroom and I fell asleep between the two of them. I woke up, still between them, and just lay there, feeling them close until they woke up. The three of us showered together then had some breakfast and coffee. Claudia thanked us for a nice night. Wo both said Yes Mistress and shared a big laugh.

Claudia was getting ready to leave and walk back to her car, I offered to drive her but she declined wanting to enjoy the fresh air to totally clear her head. Roni went in to the office and Claudia take the quick chance to kiss my cheek, "Nice cock" she whispered with a remembering wink.

KnSv9767
KnSv9767
29 Followers