My Tina

Story Info
Trophy wife pays for her indiscretion.
4.4k words
3.51
115.5k
10
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 08/13/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finishing my second scotch, I looked down at my wife once more. Head thrown back, her pale skin glistened in the low light. I loved that look. Her breasts thrust forward, her swollen nipples dancing as she thrust up and down to reach her climax. Inhaling deeply, I reached for the crystal decanter to refill my scotch.

Pouring the golden liquid, my eyes returned to the photo on my desk. There were others too. Tina on her knees, her hands clutching at the mans buttocks… Tina’s dark hair spilling over the floor as her took her from behind… Tina on her back, her tiny feet over his shoulders. The man was Jack. I had helped secure the sneaky bastards services for the club and now he was enjoying my wife of three years.

Picking up the telephone, I dialed Captain Kohamba’s private number…

The customs desk at the small airport was not busy. It never was. I watched the heavy set black man run his eyes over my wife before stamping her passport. Returning the oval shaped sunglasses to cover her blue eyes, I watched as she half smiled before moving toward the front of the small building. His eyes continued to follow her as he shifted his weight around trying to get comfortable again. I knew what was going through his mind. She had that effect on most men. That was why I married her. Tina was my “trophy” wife.

At twenty?nine, she carried herself with a confidence (some might say arrogance) that had always intrigued me. The dark hair that fell past her shoulders framed her elegant features. Pale skin and cobalt eyes accented her full lips. She was five six and one hundred twenty pounds of near perfection. I was never sure if she spent more time maintaining that beauty or shopping. It never mattered to me, until a few weeks ago.

In a few minutes, I was joining her in the car that I had arraigned for us.

“Aren’t we waiting for our bags?”

“They’ll be sent later.”

She slid across the seat and laid her head on my shoulder. The light sundress slid up her toned, pale thighs. The thin material left little to the imagination. Her large nipples pushed at the light blue material. I loved her in blue. She always knew how to dress for me when she wanted to. Kissing my cheek, she let her hand glide up and down my thigh.

“This is so romantic David. Four days on the island. I thought we weren’t coming back here until the fall?”

“I wanted you to work on a tan Lover.”

She smiled up at me. “I know what you want me to work on.”

Her hand settled on my groin. We had not made love since I received the pictures.

“Part pleasure and part business. You haven’t forgotten have you?”

I could tell by the look on her face that she had.

“I hate that man. Do we have to see him?”

“Captain Kohamba controls the locals. If we want the next section of condominiums finished on time, we need him.”

“Just tonight… Then the rest of our time is ours?”

“You know he likes to hang around.”

She slid back against the passenger door.

“Drinking your scotch and staring at me.”

“You never minded men staring before.”

“He gives me the creeps David. I am your wife. He’s just the Captain in some make shift local army that you bribe to let you build your condos.”

My hands tightened on the wheel.

“Then you understand?”

“You mean you want me to flirt with him again?”

“That’s what a trophy wife does…”

Turning to face her, I forced a smile.

“… Helps her husband.”

She smiled. I had fallen in love with that smile. Even white teeth, heavy full lips. It was that smile that said it was all right that I was twenty years her senior. The smile that I had trusted… separated her from all the others… and fell in love with.

“Can we have Saturday and Sunday alone?”

Chuckling, I headed north to the first project that had already sold out.

Tina lay on the chaise lounger on the floor below us. She had showered and made for the patio as soon as we arrived. Kohamba just stared.

“She is a most beautiful woman David.”

“Yes she is. Twenty?nine and damn near perfect. I have the bills to prove it.”

The Captain laughed.

“Perhaps you would like an island girl this weekend? Not as pale skinned or full breasted, but enthusiastic.”

He looked at me, his dark eyes filled with lust.

“Another time.”

We both turned our attention back to Tina. She had rolled over onto her back and was applying a generous amount of sun tan oil to her legs. Her long fingers moved up and down her calves first, paying special attention to the top of her burgundy tipped feet. I saw Kohamba adjust the growing bulge in his khakis when she did her thighs and moved to her hard stomach.

“Remarkable woman.”

The words that slipped from his mouth hung between us. Tina loosened the string that held the top of her bikini, letting it slip to just above her nipples. We both watched as she worked the oil into the top of her magnificent breasts making her skin glisten.

Moving away from the balcony, I went to the bar and motioned him to join me.

“Are things in order?”

“Of course. The construction moves along as we have discussed. Kio has his people working longer hours. They want to start on the hospital soon.”

“Not until the condos are done.”

“Agreed.”

“And Tina?”

“She will be with us a very long time. I have the items you requested and they will be found in her luggage when she leaves.”

His dark eyes glowed as he finished his scotch.

“Alone I hope.”

“I will be called back for business Saturday morning. You will be here for dinner at eight?”

A wide grin split his dark face.

“And a most wonderful dessert. I would not miss it for the world.”

“Did he like the little show I put on?”

I slid the tiny clasp into the hook of the dress as she held her long dark hair above her neck. Kissing her scented shoulder, I let my hands slide down her arms.

“Of course.”

She pressed back against me.

“Why haven’t we made love?”

I met her eyes in our reflection of the full?length mirror. She was stunning. The halter style dress clung to her every curve. Her lips colored the shade burgundy I loved. Her breasts strained at the expensive material. I reached up and filled my hands with the wonderful flesh.

“Tonight…”

I nuzzled her neck. Her nipples came alive under my fingertips.

“I?it’s been so long…”

Her hands reached up and around my neck forcing her breasts tighter into my hands. Her eyes slowly closed. She gasped when I tweaked their hardening tips.

“Oh David.”

She turned to face me, her blue eyes almost gray looking up into mine, her nails stroking the back of my neck.

“Can’t we have tonight together… Alone?”

Upload: If you choose to upload your story, it should be uploaded as a plain text file with a file name ending in ".txt" if possible. If your story has bI kissed her hard. Her mouth opened and her small pink tongue darted into mine. I could feel her knee pressing into my groin. I wanted her so badly. I pulled away. “I?I’m sorry Tina.”

She stared at me, eyes confused.

“I know about Jack.”

The look that passed over her face told me she would lie. She had to lie or I couldn’t finish with my plan.

“What about Jack?”

There it was.

“You’re having an affair.”

Her face softened. Her body trembled as she looked at me.

“I… I am sorry David. It was only once. I had too much to drink.”

A single tear began trickling down her cheek.

“I would never… Please David… It will never happen again.”

“Why?”

She steeped forward. I caught her hands as she tried to put them on my chest.

“Why?”

“I thought you and Debra… Then I found you didn’t… Please David.”

“I would never cheat on you Tina. I have never refused you anything. If you wanted to take a lover, I have always told you could. We talked about that. Why behind my back?”

She was crying now.

“I wanted to tell you… Then we stopped making love… I was going to explain it all this weekend. That’s why I wanted to be alone David.”

“Explain what? How you were ready to take a lover. Maybe invite Jack down so I could watch? Tell me it was the first time?”

She turned away from me, her hands balled into fists at her sides.

“I… I needed to know that I could do it David. I just wasn’t sure. I love you so much.” I stood there, admiring her unblemished back, the swell of her hips.

“I’m sorry David.”

She turned to face me. Lifting her chin, she wiped her eyes.

“I don’t need a lover. But if that’s what you want…”

She stepped closer and tried to smile.

“…I’ll do whatever you ask.”

Three lies and now bribery; I shook my head. I didn’t stop her when she slid her hands around my neck again or resist her mouth as it moved along my neck. I let my hands draw her tight to me as she sucked the soft flesh of my shoulder before her hands cradled my face.

“Is that what you want David? You want to see me with another man? Do you want me to fulfill that fantasy? Some stranger touching me. His hands on my breasts…”

She brushed her lips over mine.

“… or do you want to watch me tease.”

Her mouth moved along my chin.

“Letting men watch me on the beach while I rub oil into my skin…”

She tugged on my ear.

“Or should we go out and let them dance with me, get their hopes up…”

She kissed me then. Her tongue probing my lips.

“Then watch them turn green with envy when I leave with you?”

The doorbell stopped her.

“Please David…”

She kissed me again.

“Just us tonight.”

old or italics and you need to upload a Microsoft Word (.doc) or a Rich Text (.rtf) file, you can do so, but you cannot previeI wanted to say yes, send Captain Kohamba away and keep her to myself. She’d do anything tonight; and do it with enthusiasm. “I?I can’t Tina. I need Kohamba to finish this project on time.”

The hurt covered her face and then was gone.

“I need to freshen my make up…”

She smiled her smile.

“…and be the good trophy wife.”

I watched her hurry into our room before moving to the door and opening it. Captain Kohamba stood there, a big grin on his face.

“Good news my friend. I have spoken with Kio and he has insured me the project will be completed on time and at no extra cost to you due. He was pleased with the generosity of your wife. He has never had a white woman before, let alone as beautiful as she is.”

I opened the door wider and let him in.

“A drink Captain?”

“Of course my friend.”

He followed me to the bar.

“Is all ready?”

I looked at him then. I could see why Tina hated this man. His dark eyes darted around the room from under the rim of his gold decorated hat. His sweat stained shirt was open, displaying the ritualistic scars from his youth. Tall and slender, I wondered what he might have become if not for the revolution that put those like him in power.

w“Y?yes it is.”

“Good. Good. I have wanted this a very long time my friend. And now the time is finally here.”

His leer sickened me.

“Good evening Captain.”

We turned to see Tina standing there, her make up retouched and looking like the woman she was.

“Good Evening Tina.”

Kohamba extended his hand. Tina stunned me when she leaned in and kissed him on the cheek.

“May I have a scotch David?”

She never drank hard liquor. Surprised, I poured the drink.

“You look most beautiful this night Tina.”

His eyes moved over her slowly.

“Thank you Captain.”

There was that smile.

“How is Traders Towers going?”

He looked at me, giving me a sly wink.

“Your husband and I were just discussing that.”

He waited for my planned response.

“And?”

It was her and that damned smile.

“We have a problem. The Chief has said his men are complaining about the long hours and not starting the hospital. He wants more money.”

“Captain, we have almost everything invested already. The banks will not release any more funds until we have the project completed.”

She had said almost exactly what Kohamba and I had planned. Still looking at him, She ran her delicate finger around the edge of the glass.

“How much?”

“Fifty thousand dollars David.”

He was steering the conversation back to me.

“That’s due when the building is completed.”

He shrugged his shoulders.

“What can I do?”

Tina cleared her throat.

“David, why don’t you call and see what you can do. I can stay here and with our guest.”

She met my eyes and I knew. She was going to try to regain my confidence. Prove her worth. I excused myself to the privacy of the bedroom to make the call. Counting to ten, I cracked the door and listened to the conversation.

“I have used almost all of my powers already. What else can a man do?”

“Surely you have a trick or two up your sleeve Captain.”

There was a short silence interrupted by Tina’s soft groan.

“W?what about my husband? He must never know.”

She was making this to easy.

“Agreed… I will make a phone call and tell him he has to meet with Kio himself.”

I heard her gasp.

Closing the door, I leaned against it trying to collect my thoughts. My plan called for me to leave and then watch from the patio. Kohamba was to take her there in the living room. Now all I had to do was let him make the call. Catching my breath, I opened the door. Tina pulled away from him and adjusted the front of dress.

“There’s no way until the project is finished.”

He shrugged his shoulders.

“Kio does not like bad news. Perhaps you will talk with him David?”

“Of course.”

Tina’s face paled when he took a small cell phone from his pocket. Turning away from her, Kohamba winked at me as he pushed the tiny buttons. The exchange was rapid and in his own dialect. Closing the phone and slipping it into his pocket, he looked at me somberly.

“He will meet you at the project in ten minutes.”

Tina hurried to my side.

“Can’t this wait until tomorrow? I have dinner prepared and…”

Captain Kohamba looked at us and smiled broadly.

“I will share the dinner with you. David is to go alone. We can talk when he returns.”

Tina clutched at my arm when I nodded and headed for the door. I turned and kissed her lightly on the cheek. The look of fear on her face was priceless.

Hurrying down the sidewalk, I crossed over the small gardens and rounded the end of the building. Nearing our patio, I cracked the wrought iron gate leading to the beach and peered in.

Kohamba was already busy with his hands, fondling Tina’s breasts through the dress. Her head was back as he moved his mouth along her neck, leaving a wet trail wherever his lips had been. She was looking away from the patio and facing the opposite wall as he fumbled with the delicate catch at the back of her dress. I saw her burgundy nails dig into the soft leather covering the edge of the bar when he the material loosened between them and fell to her hips. He ogled her breasts for a moment before bending to cover a swelling nipple with his lips. His dark fingers closed under the breast he was sucking on, kneading it as he drew as much of her into his mouth as he could. His free hand was busy with her other breast, tugging and rolling her nipple. I watched her head turn sharply toward him before she tried pushing him away. He raised his face to look into her eyes as he continued kneading her breasts. The smile was forced now.

Taking him by the hand, she led him to the couch that sat facing the bar. He sat down, his lust and need plainly etched on his face. With her back to me, she pushed the dress off her hips. She was wearing a red silk thong that accented her round bottom. When she stepped free of her dress and lifted her foot to remove her heeled sandal, he stopped her. Trembling now, she stood in front of him, her feet slightly apart.

His eyes moved over my beautiful wife standing there on display. I saw him motion to the bar. She walked over and collected their drinks. Then he said something, and she moved to the patio doors and opened the left one.

“That’s better. I love hearing the ocean when I make love.”

Her face tightened and I saw her eyes close briefly before returning to where he was sitting. I moved inside the patio closer to the now open door.

Handing him his drink, she finished hers before setting the empty glass on the heavy wooden end table. I watched her hands disappear on her breasts. Kohamba leaned forward on the couch, obviously wanting a closer look. They stayed like that for several minutes before he reached into his glass and retrieved some ice. Extending it to her breast, I saw her bottom tighten. He must have applied it to her nipple.

“You have a wonderful body Tina. Now I wish to see the rest of you.” Turning away from him and facing the open patio door, she started to push the red silk over her hips. Even with her eyes tightly closed, I moved back a bit into the shadows. I watched her heavy breasts, their nipples now swollen and several shades darker sway as she slid the thong past her thighs letting it fall after passing her knees. Stepping free and now only in her heels, my wife turned to face him again. He ran his hands over her hips before slipping them between her thighs. Looking up at her, he licked his lips as he explored her flesh with long fingers. The harsh contrast between her pale skin and his dark excited me. I watched him stroking the delicate skin between her thighs before disappearing in front of her. Her soft gasp told me he was stoking her sex.

“Your pussy is so smooth. Do you shave everyday?”

I saw his hand searching under her bottom before she stiffened. Leaning forward, her hands went to his shoulders before she bent her knees slightly allowing him easier access.

“You are a needful woman Tina.”

She cried out softly.

i“E?easy… ”

“American women, beautiful and spoiled.”

He quickly grabbed her wrist and spun her onto the couch. Holding her wrist against the back of the couch, he pinned her in the corner. His mouth covered hers before forcing his free hand between her thighs. I could hear the muffled protests as his fingers abused the delicate flesh inside her thigh. She lifted her left leg trying to escape his crude manipulations.

“That’s good.”

His voice strained.

“Open your legs and I will teach you how a woman is to act.”

Tina did as she was told, her left knee settling over the arm of the couch. He pulled her right over his own leg, her calf resting between his knees. Her sex, now exposed to both our eyes, was wide open and vulnerable. He wasted no time in thrusting two fingers inside. I saw how small she really was then, the pink folds now stretching to accommodate his searching fingers. Releasing her wrist, he forced her to look at him as he began rubbing the top of her opened sex with his thumb.

“You do not like the way I enjoy your tits? Show me!”

Lips trembling, I watched her hands creep to her breasts. With shaking fingers, she began to roll and tug at her reddened nipples. His fingers under her chin, he pressed his thumb to her mouth. She opened her lips immediately and drew the digit inside.

“This is better now?”

She tried to nod her head.

“I think so too.”

I now had my own erection out and was moving my hand up and down its length. The sight of my near perfect wife being used like some kind of slut excited me more than I ever imagined. Her eyes, now wet with tears stared up at the leering man while she sucked the thumb pushed deep in her mouth. Her manicured hands fondled her own breasts as his fingers switched from a steady thrusting to rubbing her clit roughly and then back inside.

“I think you ready are now.”

She closed her eyes.

“Look at me!”

They flew open.

“Are you?”

The tears fell freely as she again tried to nod. Removing his hand from her face, he stroked her cheek before rising from the couch. Slowly he worked the buttons open on his shirt. Tugging it free of his khakis and slipping it off his shoulders, he looked like the hard muscled men that labored at the construction sight. I saw the ritualistic scarring was on his back too, a silent testament from where he came. Tina was shaking now, her hands motionless on her breasts. Never taking his eyes from hers, he tugged off his shoes and then undid the heavy belt that circled his waist. His khakis fell from his hips. Nude, he now looked like the men he said as he despised.

12