My Tina Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kohumba was standing in front her, his hand wrapped tightly in her hair. Of the three men that remained, one was moving slowly against her hips with long deliberate strokes, while a shorter man had both hands under her now pink back and shoulders. The last one was stroking his wet and deflated cock, a grin splitting his young face. Kohumba held his hard cock up, forcing Tina's face under it. He still wore his ridiculous hat, his khaki's down around his ankles. The man behind her raised his hand and let it fall against the deep red cheek of her ass. Tina cried out again and the others laughed as he increased his thrusting into my wife.

I started to get to my feet when I felt Marta touch my sensitive cock. Looking at her, she pointed to a crimson smear at the base of my deflated flesh. She smiled before rubbing her face against my thigh. I wanted to get up and stop what was happening below, but her warm mouth moving along the side of my prick stopped me. I couldn't take my eyes off the gentle, sweat covered face as she slipped me once again into her mouth. Gently her hand caressed my spent balls as she nursed on my stained prick. The sound of a hand slapping flesh drew my attention back to the scene below me.

Looking once more through the privacy screen, I saw that Kohumba had moved behind Tina while the shorter one her cradled his face in his hands as she tried to turn her head. Kohumba raised his hand and let it fall. Tina cried out this time and the shorter man pushed his hips forward. I saw her hand fly up and push against his black thigh. Kohumba slapped her ass again. Her hand returned to the mat, helping to support her on all fours. Still fondling his expanding cock, the younger one reached under her with his free hand. My wife's shoulders sagged in acceptance.

As Marta continued with her oral manipulation, I could feel my spent cock responding. If it were her or the scene being played out ten feet away no longer mattered. I realized I now was experiencing the best of both worlds. My need for revenge was now a distant memory having been replaced by the knowledge that I wasn't mad about her indiscretion with Jack, but angry that she had done it with out me knowing. I enjoyed seeing Tina being used just a short distance away. As she knelt there on all fours, I knew this is what I wanted all along. To have a wife that everyone wanted and yet hold the power over who would have her.

Reaching down, I lifted Marta's face slightly letting her know that she was to look at me as she enjoyed what she was reared to do, to serve. Looking at my wife, I smiled seeing she was now sucking the shorter mans cock willingly as Kohumba took her from behind. I felt myself stiffen a bit more when her left hand found the younger man thigh and began searching for his cock...

12